Small Town, Small Street - Cover

Small Town, Small Street

Copyright© 2002 by Spiller

Chapter 7: Number 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Number 13 - It irritates me a lot, when 'clever' people call my neighbours 'boring', 'provincial', 'plastic..' so I decided to tell the stories of some of the houses in the street. Judge for yourself. If you like the first two houses, then send me a comment, and I may continue down the street. You might also tell me if your own home-street is that much different?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   Spanking   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

My next-door neighbour in number 13 was the only active fisherman left in our street. Not that Claus had all that fishing to do in the waters right outside our town, because the outlet of different phosphates and salts from agriculture consumed most of the oxygen in the waters, plus all the toxic wastes from Russia, Poland and Germany that were brought here by the Baltic. During the winters some of the fish returned, and Claus usually spent two or three months every winter here, but the rest of the year he did his fishing in the North Sea or parts of the Atlantic Ocean.

I was rather well acquainted with my neighbours, I thought. Claus was a solid, amiable man in his mid fifties, whereas Jytte, in her early fifties, looked exactly what she was: A healthy fisherman's wife, not overly pretty, but with a lot of energetic charm and a bubbly sense of humour. I got to know a lot more about them, when an old friend moved to town. Johnny had inherited his mother's small house on the other side of town, but was contemplating to sell it, because he really didn't want to move away from his well-paid job in Esbjerg. Just before he sold the house, when he was 45 years old, he was involved in a serious traffic accident, which left him crippled for life. As the house was fully paid for, he would be able to live a reasonable life on his insurance money from the accident, and the invalid's pension he was granted, so Johnny returned to his hometown in an ambulance. And that's when I learned a lot about Claus and Jytte, which I'd never have guessed.

Johnny spent all his time either in bed or in a wheel chair. He needed a lot of help from the 'home-aid' service, where Jytte was working, and Johnny became one of her clients. When I visited him, a month after he had moved in, he had a most interesting story to tell. About this helper who came every other day to give him a bath in his bed and help him with other chores. She was one of three nurses/helpers to visit him at least once a day, but Jytte was very special.

"She had come here about eight times to wash me, when suddenly I got this terribly embarrassing hard on while she was cleaning my naked body. I told her I was sorry, but I couldn't help it."

"Don't feel sorry," she said. "That is a nice compliment to pay to a lady. Only a pity you can't do much about it yourself, can you?"

Johnny's hands were badly severed and of no practical use.

"I could take care of it for you, if you'd like." Jytte had taken a firm hold of his cock, while she rinsed off the rest of the soap, at the same time making tiny, suggestive movements up and down. "That is, if you don't mind an elderly lady doing it."

"You're damn well not elderly, Jytte, and it's because I think you are so sexy that this happens."

"Well, if it's up to me, then..." Without any further preliminaries Jytte lifted up her nurse's apron and her skirt, showing that she had no underwear underneath. She climbed the bed and lowered her furry cunt down onto Johnny's hard cock. "Aahhh," she groaned, "this is good, Johnny. Very good."

She had just started the most delicate movements up and down, when she caught him trying to look under her skirt. "Oh, dear, do you really want to see what's going on?"

"Aahh, that would be great," Johnny groaned.

"Do you expect any other visitors this morning?"

"No, you are the only one."

"OK, then." With a big smile Jytte started to unbutton her clothes. "I'll treat you to a strip-tease, de luxe. I'm going to hold on to your cock with my pussy, while I undress."

What followed could only be described as the horniest sight Johnny had ever seen. Gradually Jytte bared her body, a little bit at a time, while she continued to massage his throbbing cock with her pussy. Finally she was all naked herself, and Johnny was treated to a wonderful sight. She was a solid woman, meaning she had wide hips, wide shoulders, strong arms and thighs, but not many ounces of fat on that solid frame. Her breasts were round and sat high on her chest, and her nipples were small, rosy and very hard by now. Her pussy was dripping plenty of juice down on his hair and his balls. "MMmmm, did you enjoy my strip-tease?"

"You bet. The best ever. I never saw such a lovely body being exposed, while a wet, tingling cunt was wrapped around me. God, you look good, Jytte."

"I feel rather good, too. I shall have to wash you once more, later." She laughed good-naturedly, and at the same time she took to fucking him for real. She would stretch her thighs slowly, so her wet pussy would slide deliciously slow on its way up around his cock, and then she would slam down hard on him, making his cock hit bottom every time. Pretty soon she was panting just as hard as Johnny was, and her cheeks and her chest took on a lovely rosy colour. "Ohoohhh, this is good," she moaned. "I know your hands don't look too good, but don't be shy about it. You are welcome to touch me, I don't mind." Johnny stretched out the two little stumps at the end of his wrists and caressed her high, firm tits, and later the soft skin on her belly. All the time Jytte was gradually increasing her speed and her moaning. "Oh, my God, Johnny, I'm going to come very soon. Come with me. I want you to spurt me full, I'm so hungry for your come in my belly. And don't worry, I can't have babies."

She looked so gloriously good, and she felt even better. Her hair was flying round her head, and her rounded breasts quivered with every stroke. Johnny felt his orgasm rise in his body, and with an electric whisper he said: "I'm coming. God, I'm coming so good, Jytte. Aaaahhhhhh."

His groans and the pumping of his cock was the last straw for Jytte. With a muffled scream she exploded on top of him. For a little while she just sat there, savouring the last contractions in her pussy, then she leaned forward, gave him a short kiss, and rolled off him. "See, I could do something about it, couldn't I?"

"Wow, you certainly could. God, it was so great. Believe me, I had thought that I'd never try it again, after the accident."

"Never say never, my boy. You might even get lucky and have a repeat performance some other day. You never know."

"Part of the home-care service?"

"Naughty boy. Only for a selected few. And only on the condition that you never tell. I'm a married woman, you know."

Kindly, and just as matter-of-fact-ly as she used to, she cleaned him again, washed her pussy, gave him a peck on his cheek and left him to figure out what had happened to him.

Of course Johnny swore me to eternal secrecy before he told me this story, and I must admit that I looked at my nice neighbour with quite different eyes. Over the next six months they got pretty close, and Johnny gradually got the picture of what she was doing. When menopause had passed, she found her libido turning into turbo-drive, and she was thinking, dreaming, and fantasizing 24/7 about cock. Small cocks, big cocks, young cocks, old cocks, and as she gradually became more and more dissatisfied with masturbation, she came to the only sensible conclusion: Time and time again her clients would get hard-ons, just like Johnny did, and it seemed such a pity to let them go to waste. About four years ago, when a new client sported a raving and exceptionally big boner, the temptation was too much, and she fucked him royally. From that day on she had lost her inhibitions, and although she certainly didn't fuck all her clients, she entertained quite a number of them, if she liked them. That was the best of her, Johnny felt. She was certainly not a 'mercy-fuck'. She was one horny woman who didn't care, if a man was 40 or 65, as long as he was a nice guy and lusted for her, and she didn't care much about handicaps either, as she was so used to being around handicapped people all her life.

I had still one shock coming up. One summer Monday I was relaxing in the shade of our garden when Jytte came to the fence with two beers. "Hi, neighbour, time for a cold one?" Of course I invited her into the garden, and for a little while it was just small talk about the street. Then she smiled at me:

"I knew Johnny had a friend who visits him pretty often, but it was not until yesterday that I knew it was you. I recognised you in a picture he has on his wall."

"Oh, yes. We were very close, right until he had finished his education and moved to Esbjerg."

"Yes. I got the impression that you are very close. I also got the impression that he'd like very much to visit your place."

"Sure, but it's such a lot of trouble for him, and very expensive, too."

"It's not expensive at all. Don't you know he has 6 free ambulance transports a year? They'll bring him and take him back anywhere he wants. And if you're scared about taking care of him, you've got me right here."

"God, would you really do that? I'm sure it would be such a boost to him. If I could rely on you to take care of things I cannot handle, I'd sure invite him. How would we go about it?"

"First we find a Sunday where we are both free, then I book the ambulance next time I visit Johnny. Next Sunday is my weekend off, and you know that Claus is on the North Sea right now. How about next Sunday?"

"That's a deal, then. God, Jytte, you are such a gem."

"Yeah, sure, and I'm pretty as Marilyn Monroe, too. I'll tell him tomorrow when I get to him."

And so it came to be, that next Sunday we were three people on my terrace, and it was great fun. Johnny and I told Jytte about all the tricks we had played as teenagers, the girls we had dated, fishing trips, etc... Jytte and I took turns helping Johnny with his food, and when it started raining in the early afternoon, we wheeled him into my living room to continue.

"Listen, boys, I can feel that you two guys are so close, that Johnny no doubt has told you what we do on my visits."

Johnny blushed profusely and stammered: "J-j-jytte, yes I have, b-b-but only 'cause I'm so h-h-happy 'bout it, and he's m-m-y best friend, and I t-t-trust him c'mpletely."

"Take it easy, Johnny. I won't cut you off like I threatened to do. I just can't afford to become the talk of the town and lose my job."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.