Small Town, Small Street - Cover

Small Town, Small Street

Copyright© 2002 by Spiller

Chapter 5: Number 7 continued...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Number 7 continued... - It irritates me a lot, when 'clever' people call my neighbours 'boring', 'provincial', 'plastic..' so I decided to tell the stories of some of the houses in the street. Judge for yourself. If you like the first two houses, then send me a comment, and I may continue down the street. You might also tell me if your own home-street is that much different?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   Spanking   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Peter went up closer to Helly and landed little stinging lashes across her thighs and belly. A couple of the leather thongs slipped in between her legs and hit her pussy with a stinging pain. Once again the adrenalin rushed through her, and she was totally concentrated on what was going on now, not five minutes or two years ago. When he stepped up very close to her, the uncertainty about what he was going to do was like a hot, erotic caress. He placed the whip in front of her mouth.

"Hold this with your teeth, I need my hands elsewhere."

Willingly she opened her mouth and bit into the shaft of the whip, and then she felt Peter's hands move down to her tiny bra. Fortunately it opened in front, and soon it was hanging lose on her ribs, while her proud, small and pert breasts stood out all naked. He took back his whip and stepped back.

"Mmmm. You look absolutely edible now, the only thing I need for now is to get that lovely pink colour on your whole front." God, he was good at that: Small, smart lashes, just hard enough to hurt a little, but never really violent. Her tiny breasts quivered in the most enticing way every time the soft leather thongs hit them, and gradually her whole front started to glow. For a short while he concentrated on hitting the top of her thighs and her pussy, and soon he saw her try to push her abdomen forward to meet his lashes.

Throughout this, a nice couple around 40 had been watching them intensely. When Peter stopped the whipping and turned round to look at them, a moan escaped the woman. "That looks wonderful. You are very good at that." She was a full-bodied very pretty woman, dressed only in numerous thin chains, which intricately exposed her body where it ought to be exposed.

Peter turned to her husband: "I could do with a little help. I'm not quite sure how to hoist up my slave's legs. Do you know how it works?"

The excitement Helly had felt when she saw the club's homepage had been very nondescript, but suddenly her hidden lust broke out. Having a stranger help Peter hoist her legs up, so her ankles were close to her wrists, and so that her arse and cunt jutted out in such a vulnerable position, was the wildest and horniest situation she could have imagined. The two men stepped back to enjoy the sight, and Peter said: "I think we'll let her hang like that for a little while, before we put up the little shelf to support her arse. I think I'll whip her arse a little, but then you should feel free to touch and play with my slave."

This time Peter put quite a bit more power into his lashes, and in just a few minutes Helly's behind and the back of her thighs had acquired the most lovely rosy colour, and her moans of pain had changed to moans of lust. Peter reached out and fondled her cunt as if it was just some piece of meat. "Oh, dear. She's very sloppy now. I shouldn't blame you, if you want your slave to clean up this wet cunt with her tongue, before you handle her."

The man turned round and pulled at a thin chain, which was fastened to a dog's collar around his wife's neck: "You heard him, Ulla, there is a wet cunt to be licked clean. Get up and do it."

Helly opened her eyes, and through a haze of lust she saw the pretty brunette walk up to her, felt how she reached out and caressed her rosy thighs, and then lowered her mouth to her wet cunt. A soft, moaning "ooohhh" escaped her, as Ulla proceeded to lick her with that tiny, pointed tongue, almost as if her cunt was an ice-cone to be consumed. Rushes of lust flew through her as she savoured this first: A woman licking her out. Ulla withdrew her mouth.

"She's cleaned out now, John."

"Did you clean out her arse, too? Some of that juice must have run down there."

With shiny eyes Ulla dived in again, this time lapping the whole crack, from arsehole to clit and back again. Her own nipples swelled visibly as she was doing this.

"Ready for you, John. She tastes very good."

John looked at Peter, who nodded his head in approval.

"Ok, and thank you Peter. But maybe you would do me a favour?"

"Of course."

"Ulla thought you were very good with the whip. If I chain her arms to that rope, hanging from the ceiling, would you please give her a good lashing? I'd sure appreciate that."

Only a minute later Ulla's arms were raised towards the ceiling, and she was left standing on the front of her feet. Her breasts were heaving, and the big, brown nipples stood out. Peter waited to watch Helly's reaction when John started licking her. There was no way she could hide her excitement, and then he turned round to Ulla. Without any preparation he landed the first two soft lashes on her front. Only a few of the leather thongs landed on her skin, the rest hit her chains. Soon he found out how he could lift the light chains to bare Ulla's skin wherever he wanted it bared, and very methodically he proceeded to warm her. It was a great delight to be able to walk around her, as she was hanging there, and so was the little kitten-like mewing she uttered, every time the whip hit her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.