Small Town, Small Street - Cover

Small Town, Small Street

Copyright© 2002 by Spiller

Chapter 3: Number Three

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Number Three - It irritates me a lot, when 'clever' people call my neighbours 'boring', 'provincial', 'plastic..' so I decided to tell the stories of some of the houses in the street. Judge for yourself. If you like the first two houses, then send me a comment, and I may continue down the street. You might also tell me if your own home-street is that much different?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   Spanking   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Number three is one of the old fishermen's houses, restored and decorated in a classy, light blue colour with all the woodwork painted white. The narrow front garden is filled with glowing red and yellow roses of many different kinds, emphasizing the luminant blue of the house. I passed the old town only a month ago, and I couldn't help turning off the motorway to go back to Smallstreet to have a look. Ulla and Erik were still the inhabitants of number three, and I even had a chance for a little chat, as Ulla was in the front garden, pruning the roses. In her early fifties Ulla is still one stunning woman to look at. Tall and slim, athletic, with a beautiful, classic face and long, wavy, blonde hair, which for the garden work was gathered in a decorative bun on top of her head. I told her to give my greetings to Erik, and on my way out of town I couldn't help wondering, if those two were still up to their special sports.

Ulla and Erik had given up having children many years ago. None of them wanted to adopt, and instead they turned their attention to each other, which they gradually found to be highly rewarding. They were both very beautiful people, and highly successful in their jobs, Erik as a teacher and Ulla as an illustrator for the local advertising agency. They were highly sexed too, and for many years they gave each other so much pleasure, that there was no need for the exotic. Their general attitude towards sex was very open. "I'll try anything at least once," Ulla often said, and variation was a great part on their menu.

About twenty years ago Ulla got a phone call from her best friend in art school. She was going to get married, and she wanted Ulla to be one of the bridesmaids. The party following the wedding itself was very animated. Lots of people in their twenties and thirties, lots of dancing to a great band, and lots of gropes and snuggling taking place in corners and in the garden. It was close to midnight before Erik started the long drive home, with Ulla relaxing in the passenger seat.

"I hope you are not very mad at me, because I let Sven touch my breasts while we were dancing."

"Are you crazy, it was terribly exciting to watch. I had hoped he would touch you in other places too."

"Please don't get mad, but he did."

"Really?"

"Yes. A little later he took me out into the garden on some pretext I don't even remember, and behind the big walnut tree he had his hand down into my panties."

"I wish I could have seen that. Was it exciting?"

"Oh, God, yes. You know very well that I get horny, when I drink red wine. I couldn't stop him, and he made me come on his fingers. You should feel my panties, they are soaked.

Erik let go of the steering wheel with his right hand, and slipped it across to touch her thigh. Willingly Ulla turned a little in the seat and hoisted up her skirt, then she grabbed his hand and led it to her panties. "See?"

"Holy Moses, you are so wet." When he began rubbing the gusset of her wet panties Ulla let out a deep moan and opened up her legs a little bit more.

"Aahhh, this is good. Sure you are not mad?"

"If you could reach over you wouldn't doubt me. This makes me very hard."

"That it was some other guy?"

"That 'my' pussy has been made so wet by a stranger's hand, yes. And that you are such a horny woman, that you let it happen."

"I'm horny, all right. You know, sometimes I have trouble having an orgasm. This took less than two minutes, that's how horny he made me."

"Because he was a stranger?"

"Because of that, yes, but also because it was forbidden, and it was like the first times as a teenager, when somebody touched me. Oh, God, Erik, it even makes me horny now, talking about it. If I take off my panties, will you go on rubbing me?"

She sure was horny. Her panties were saturated, and when he got his fingers on her naked pussy, one of them easily slipped inside her. "Oh, Erik, rub me, and tell me again that you're not mad I let a stranger finger my pussy."

"I'm not mad, love, it excites me no end that you let a stranger masturbate you till you came. You like to hear me say that, don't you?"

"Oooohhh, God, yesssss. It's lovely."

They were approaching one of the motorway rest areas, and suddenly Erik turned off the lane. "Open your blouse and let me see your tits," he moaned, as the car slowed down. With trembling fingers she did what he had told her to do. By that time Erik had spied three men standing round their car at the other end of the rest area.

"Roll down the window, love," and while she was doing it, he drove up beside the three men. They turned round to look at the car, and then Erik leaned over, across Ulla, and asked through the window: "Any of you want to feel up this lovely woman?"

"Are you crazy," Ulla asked, her voice trembling.

"I am."

A young guy, looking like he was still in his teens, said: "I'd sure like to feel her."

"Then put your arm through the window and feel free to do whatever you want."

The young fellow aimed directly at Ulla's flat stomach, and in a few seconds he had found his way to her dripping pussy. This elicited a deep moan from Ulla, turning into a little scream, as he pushed a finger into her and began fingerfucking her.

"Oh, my God," Ulla groaned. "This is absolutely wild."

"Enjoying it?"

"Ooohh, yes, yessss. It's wild and crazy, and I'm going to come. I am! I'm coming. Oh, God, so fast, I'm coming." When Ulla was recovering from her orgasm the young guy was still fingerfucking her.

"Stop now, and give her a break," Erik said through the window. Let one of the others try.

"OK, and thank you, lady," the youngster said and withdrew from the window, only to be replaced by an older guy.

"You sure have a pair of beautiful breasts, lady," the older guy said, as he stuck his left arm through the window and carressed them for a little while. Then his right arm went in, too, and pretty soon Ulla started her groans again. The sight of this obviously experienced stranger bringing his wife to new heights, thrilled Erik no end, and when he began mauling her small tits, and sometimes pinching her nipples, at the same time masturbating her clit with two fingers, it excited Ulla just as much.

"Oooohhh, Erik, his hands are so rough. My God, he'll make me come again. Eeeeeooowwwww, I'm coming, I'm coming." The powerful lust raked her body, and with quivering thighs and a rippling belly she worked herself through a long, lovely orgasm.

"AAaaaahhh. That was something!" she groaned. "But I want to go home now, Erik."

"OK, love. You heard the lady, didn't you? She wants to go home now, so we'll go. But thank you."

"Well, thanks to you, too. Some woman you've got there." He removed his arms, and pretty soon Erik had the car rolling, while Ulla rolled the window back up.

For a little while they drove in silence, Ulla still slumped back in her seat, making no attempt to cover up herself. Finally, as they were approaching our little town, she pushed herself up into the ordinary sitting position. "Erik, this was absolutely crazy and wild. Please tell me you're not mad, that they made me so horny."

"Not at all, love. On the contrary. It was terribly exciting to watch you, and don't you dare to cover up. This late there'll probably not be any people out in the street, and I want to walk you inside, just the way you look now."

"You really have gone crazy tonight, haven't you?"

"MMm. Do you wonder? And do you know what I'm going to do in three minutes?"

"I think I've got an idea about it, but tell me."

"I'll do two things at the same time. I'll fuck the horniest and wettest cunt in town, and I'll make love to the prettiest wife in town."

"What a nice thing to say, love."

Erik did as he had told: He walked her, half naked, up the front garden path, and inside they barely made it to the living room. He asked Ulla to sit down in the big armchair, and to resume her position from the car, when those strangers had masturbated her, and then he ran his hard and horny cock up her slobbering cunt in one unobstructed push. "God in Heaven, wife. Your cunt is so hot and alive. Tell me if it was as good as it looked."

"You lovely, horny husband, you. I don't know... how it looked,... but you can be damned sure... it was good. I never... let anybody touch me,... and then... in one night... I can't believe it,... but three times... I did it,... and I came three times... ! Oh, Erik, and I'm going to come again. Fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck meeeeeee..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.