Greenhouse Effect - Cover

Greenhouse Effect

Copyright© 2002 by avatar302

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Conniving shopper gets a deal that she never bargained for. Fourth story in a series

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Masturbation   Violence  

Jasmine rolled her tight tummy on soft sodden earth and stretched her limbs as the reality of her situation re-emerged through the haze of her recent ecstasy. The first realization that centered itself upon her was that she still had two thirds of the room's length to negotiate before she reached the door.

"Oh shit!" Jasmine cursed, as she became aware that she was not holding on to her driver's license anymore. She must have lost it when she had been driven to her knees. Then the anxious prisoner saw that her passport was floating at the path's edge, six feet ahead of her. Pushing off from the flooded loam, Jasmine arose again to her knees. Glossy caramel soil had been smeared about her voluptuous torso from her lustful writhing. She paused to cleanse herself with cupped hands full of the brackish brew.

"Cleanliness is next to godliness, they say," brayed the crackling voice from the loudspeaker. "I think you'll be with God real soon now," it continued.

Jasmine froze as the ominous statement reverberated off of the cinderblock walls.

"I don't think that God would like a naughty little bitch like you much, though," the orator went on to say.

The humiliated hotty stood erect and with clenched fists, spun around to face the darkened laboratory. Jasmine wasn't sure if she should spit a string of oaths back at the sinister codger or weep. Then, the room drowned in the Stygian darkness of midnight. "Oh, shit," said the terrified

"It occurs to me that perhaps I've been too lenient with you," a loudspeaker rumbled from out of the pitch black. Jasmine's heart labored at double time pace and she scanned the murkiness about her for some hint to set a bearing on. Very carefully, she tried turning one hundred and eighty degrees. That would set her back in the escape route to the far side doorway. Jasmine could hear some splashing in the dark and she knew that danger still lurked everywhere in this cell.

Once turned, Jasmine felt satisfied that the path to the door lay clear ahead of her. She took a half step and hesitated. A loud splash, like a beaver's tail on a still pond shattered the artificial night a foot in front of her. "IEEE!" screamed Jasmine as she took two quick half steps backwards. Another loud liquid eruption occurred within two feet to her left. A chill swept over Jasmine as she realized that she no longer knew which way she was facing.

"Now we enter the final act of our little drama!" the shrill electrified voice of the old man announced. Banks of overhead lights suddenly flashed on in a red tint that made the concrete chamber look surreal. Jasmine saw that she was misaligned with the safe path and to close to one side of it. To her relief, she noted the small plastic rectangle that was her license to be floating ahead and to the side of the path.

Jasmine started towards the small buoyant card and had a cold thought. It occurred to her that if she were seen going for it, the old man might do something horrible to stop her. All of the cameras on the wall must have some sort of playback capabilities that could be tapped by the demented elder in the other room. She would have to fake an ankle pain to pick it up.

The splashing continued to stir the shallow water around Jasmine as she held her arms crossed and nestled her heaving breasts beneath them. Constantly keeping vigilance to the left and the right, the desperate damsel proceeded with small shuffling steps along the path. The Charmers looked so huge and forbidding to her through the red lights. "Just think of it," she murmured, "an hour ago I wanted to take a couple of you home with me. Now, I'm in the largest damned flower pot I've ever seen with a whole bunch of you."

As Jasmine came to the card, the ripples of her slow wade had moved it a foot and a half to the side. "Ooooh, my ankle!" she cried as she squatted near the floating license. She reached for the object, hoping that she had sounded convincing to her captor. The plastic rectangle had drifted just beyond her reach and further from the path. Jasmine went to one knee as she threw caution aside and blatantly grabbed for her buoyant treasure with a small grunt.

The smooth surface beneath her extended arm exploded, spraying her with murky water as a tendril with the girth of her wrist encircled Jasmine's right forearm twice. Reactively, she pulled hard to withdraw herself from the wet rope-like grip while reaching backwards for a handhold in the soft mud.

The vine returned Jasmine's tug and she slipped to a sitting position with her legs splayed before her. A second yank from the sinuous limb and the snared beauty skidded on her ass over the slick earthen floor. Jasmine was drawn three feet in from the edge of her safe escape route. She tore at the gripping tendril with her left hand. A second foraging frond slithered across Jasmine's lap with the speed of a striking snake and enwrapped her waist in a constrictive coil. It held her tummy so tightly that she could barely draw breath.

Jasmine turned the attention of her left hand to try and pry the new entanglement from her body. With a lurch she was pitched forward again by the tremendously strong plant and could now see the exact owner of the appendages, which held her in their clutches. Four feet ahead was the pulsing trunk with at least another half-dozen snake-like limbs looming up from the crimson soup.

"Noooo..." she begged as another haul of the animated straps cut the remaining distance in half. Being drawn this close to the Charmer's bole allowed Jasmine a very good view of its vertical orifice. The slit organ extended from a foot above the ankle deep water, to a height of about her collarbone, if she were permitted to stand. A steady smacking sound emitted from its depths like a hundred mouths loudly chewing gum at once. Thick little greenish limbs poked out of the plant's gash randomly, to wave and then to be retracted again to the sanctuary of their host. Melon-sized bulges moved beneath the Charmer's velvety hide as the Shepherds inside were bustling with anticipation.

The lights overhead flashed and returned to their glaring white luminance. With an insistent pull, the vine at Jasmine's midsection drew her almost up against the base of the Charmer's teeming trunk. Her parted legs were divided by the velvet stalk and she struggled to keep her face away from the populated cleft, only inches away. Jasmine felt the grips of the forceful frond diminish and a stout green Shepherd limb emerged from the slurping slot. It rolled along the soft fuzzy carcass of the Charmer's dewy hide and danced in the air for a moment, then it shot out to caress Jasmine's vulnerable throat.

The results were instant. A warm tingling on her skin rushed into trapped woman's head as a trickle, surging to a gratifyingly heated tidal wave. The pink haze rained from the upper periphery of Jasmine's vision to quickly glaze over her entire world. This is much stronger than before, thought Jasmine as she ran her tongue over her trembling lips. The binding tendrils relinquished their embrace upon her as Jasmine drew her legs back and rose to her feet.

An immense hunger welled up from within her loins as Jasmine slipped her arms around the tacky trunk of the Charmer. Her naked torso rushed in to join the green shifting surface as the Shepherds inside of the Charmer flagellated about with increased excitement. The juice of the Charmer heated Jasmine's flesh and she looked down at her distended nipples as a Shepherd reached out for her heavily seeping pussy.

Centering herself over the quivering maw, Jasmine jutted her hips forward and the Shepherd plunged its thick green leg into her hot vagina. Its penetration was welcomed by her own return thrust as she sought to be filled to her core by it. Instead, it retreated tauntingly into the Charmer's surging slot.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.