Greenhouse Effect - Cover

Greenhouse Effect

Copyright© 2002 by avatar302

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Conniving shopper gets a deal that she never bargained for. Fourth story in a series

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Masturbation   Violence  

"Thank you, asshole!" trilled Jasmine as she bolted for the door at the far end of the tiled walkway. She saw that one of the Shepherds was positioned three feet from the door. What's it going to do to me anyway? Jasmine reasoned. Will it spank at me with his stubby little legs?

As she ran the few remaining steps, the fleeing female thrust her left hand into her purse for her Driver's License. Her fingers became entangle in the gooey burlap cloth and Jasmine skidded to a stop a foot from the door.

"Oh no!" she moaned softly as a tingling sensation raced from her hand to her arm. Warmth radiated from her arm into her shoulder blade. Jasmine reeled about in time to see the old man behind the glass drop his hands eagerly to grope at his crotch. She felt dizzy and looked back to the door, so near but light years away. A meaty whack sounded to her ears, and a pressure came to Jasmine's flesh as the Shepherd lashed at he right ankle with its gripping tentacle.

A stunned and swaying Jasmine looked down and instinctively tried to shake the organism's grip on her. Another pseudopodia slapped around her shin and calf with its tip nuzzling along the back of her knee. Jasmine felt herself involuntarily lubricating and knew that the Charmers pheromones were hard at work in her nervous system.

Jasmine threw down her purse and held her arms out in a plea to the man in the room. "Please! Save me!" she wailed.

The old man behind the glass looked annoyed at the interruption and flicked a switch on the lectern. The laboratory side of the room blacked out. Jasmine felt her breathing becoming difficult and heated. Bending at the waist she grasped the limb that held her calf. It was firm and muscular and it held tightly to her skin with its suction organs.

Jasmine began to notice a pink crystalline fog forming between her and the Shepherd. "Oh Nnnooo! Here it comes," she groaned.

No stranger to the Charmer's aphrodisiac secretion Jasmine resigned herself to the undeniable hunger that she knew her body would feel soon.

"Got to, got to-try-to..." Jasmine slurred. As she mouthed these syllables, the Shepherd struck again, binding Jasmine's left hand to her right knee. She melted to the floor on her left side and could feel the tentacles probing between her lower thighs. A glaze covered Jasmine's eyes and she found herself craving for their caress. Distractedly, she drew up at her sundress with her right hand.

A second Shepherd had arrived and shot its meaty limb across her throat. It used its grip upon her flesh to draw itself closer to her and caused Jasmine struggled for breath again. The Shepherd plant that held her legs released its grip on Jasmine's left hand. With a grunt, she arched her back, thrusting her hipbones high in supplication as the exploring appendages reached her dewy slit. They nudged at Jasmine's pubic mound through the fabric of her black bikini briefs as her right hand rolled her distended clitoris

Jasmine's left hand now went to her soaking wet panties and she yanked them until they parted at the seam and ripped open. The debauched damsel did this so that the Shepherd's caresses could touch her where she needed them the most. A tentacle butted her finger and she tweaked her love-button with unexpected vigor, sending delicious electrical shocks from her hipbones into her tummy.

The Shepherd at Jasmine's throat traced a searching tubular probe along her jawbone and dabbed at her chin. She pushed her cheek into its doting caress. The plant at her crotch was chafing its nipping pseudopodia along the lathered lips of Jasmine's love tunnel. She was so excited that she began to swing her ass from left to right.

As if taking its cue, the Shepherd slid deeply into Jasmine's heated sweetness. She could feel its grazing twitches within her and wanted the whole creature within her. The lustful woman could also feel the weight of the Shepherd that was now fully on her chest.

The writhing appendages squirmed across and around her firm breast petting and drawing trails over Jasmine's burning flesh. The wanton prisoner's left hand now rose to her mammary mounds. Jasmine grasped at the small bridge of fabric between her overflowing cups and tore it apart. The tentacles enwrapped her voluptuous globes and squeezed the woman's aching flesh. Powerful suckers locked their insistent kisses upon Jasmine's jutting nipples.

Jasmine reached down to the Shepherd inside her labial love nest and drew her fingers around and behind it. The carnal captive could feel her body drawing closer to a climax and was compelled to bring herself along. Jasmine edged the intrusive shrub deeper into her body. Her pussy's lips were spreading almost painfully wide to accommodate the first of the spherical swellings in the Shepherd's tubular limb. The slurping sound of Jasmine's fluids flowing freely and being worked against her flesh punctuated the thrusting efforts of woman and plant as the apple-sized knot passed into her hungry body.

Two of the Shepherd's sucking vines encircled her wrists and bound them firmly together and to the junction of the plant's appendages. Another pair of the clutching limbs each held a cheek of her shaking ass in their control. The swelling rush of an orgasm washed over Jasmine as she arched backwards and forced another two of the globular nodes past the engorged rim of her vulva. The vacillating tip of the pipe-like probe was at the entrance to her womb and its arduous attentions caused Jasmine to chuckle and whinny as she rolled to her side and drew her knees further up to her chest.

The Shepherd clutching her chest slid an inquisitive frond over Jasmine's lower lip and her eager tongue lapped at it in a rolling welcome kiss. The licentious lass must have been concentrated on the new source of her mouth's attention, or maybe the climax just rushed upon her like a desert wind. Either way, Jasmine was not ready for her body's next trick as her curvaceous legs kicked straight out and her shoulders tore back, forcing her to haul her trapped arms up. The final spheroid was driven into her desirable depths as her hot cum splashed by it, bathing her wrists.

Within Jasmine's womb the tendril's tip fluttered like the wings of a hummingbird. The limb that had playfully wrestled with her tongue inched deeper into Jasmine's mouth. It nestled against her throat's opening just behind her molars. Tightening her lips Jasmine pumped her cheek muscles for suction. As she drew her lips and inner mouth in a constrictive massage along the thickness of the leaf's length, she began to breathe through her nose exclusively. The Shepherd responded to her ministries by easing an inch deeper into Jasmine's esophagus.

The plant in her pussy suddenly was no longer satisfied to have Jasmine manipulate it penetrations and using its hold upon her flanks, it began to fuck her in earnest two-inch strokes. Each plunging penetration caused the junction of the Shepherd's limbs to ram into Jasmine's swollen clitoris. "Mmmmphphph-u-u-ukaaa" swore Jasmine in a deep nasal twang as her juices were pumped out like a river into the crack of her twitching ass.

The pheromones were wearing off, and Jasmine rolled to her knees. Her sundress fell to cover her lap and if her arms weren't being compelled to adjoin each gurgling thrust that the Shepherd made into Jasmine's body, it might have been hidden.

Her shoulders were bare and the Shepherd that was deviling her breasts slid its snaky limb two inches deeper into Jasmine's aching throat. With wide eyes, she looked on with horror as a spherical growth pushed up against her lips. Looking beyond the invader at her mouth, Jasmine saw her captor in his white smock moving just inside the blackened glass.

Her eyes glistened with tears, as Jasmine keened a pleading whine and held her palms upward in surrender. At that moment, four more Shepherds reached her and affixed their appendages to Jasmine's skin. A sudden tugging in unison upon the abducted female's ankles pulled her down, to land hard on the linoleum.

Jasmine felt her body being conveyed inch by inch towards the field of larger Charmers. The pheromones were now completely out of her system and all Jasmine knew was that she was being vigorously taken in one orifice and choked in the other. As if in answer to her thoughts, the Shepherd that was suckling Jasmine's throbbing nipples began to pump at the length of tentacle that it had plunged into her throat.

That's it! I've had it! thought the twice taken woman. Jasmine swung her head from side to side and bit down, severing the frond in her mouth. The taste of its sap was bitter and she still had to breathe through her nose, but Jasmine took heart with her minor victory. The Shepherd on her chest immediately tried to force another tentacle past her clenched lips.

Jasmine began to buck her hips and kick like crazy with her powerful legs. The Shepherds that had been dragging her seemed to be taken by surprise. Her hands broke free and she twisted her body from the grip of all but the first two assailants. As Jasmine rolled over the floor, she came up to her discarded purse. Grabbing it, she dumped its contents on the linoleum surface. Focusing on a weapon was difficult because Jasmine had to keep shaking her head. She did this to avoid having a second limb jammed into her mouth by the organism that was clutching her torso.

A glint of metal motivated Jasmine to grab a nail file. Thrusting up at the creature on her heaving bust, she drove half of the length into its pulsing vegetable tissue. Instantly, the Shepherd released its grip on her skin and rolled off her body. The weapon remained in the aggressive organism's body and Jasmine didn't want to risk retrieving it.

The Shepherd between her legs continued pumping and bumping into her as Jasmine slid herself backwards. She knew that it was important to get away from the nearest of the pursuing plants. Jasmine's unfettered breasts jostled over the ruined neckline of her sundress as she slithered backwards upon her elbows with widespread legs. Jasmine crossed the tile until her back was against the laboratory window.

She slipped her fingers into her mouth, and with a retch, withdrew the severed arm from her throbbing throat. "There," Jasmine croaked in a raw broken voice.

The invertebrate at her crotch had increased the stroke of its plunging action. It gripped the skin over Jasmine's pelvic bones firmly with two of its members. Another two held her haunches in their adhesive custody, using the leverage to piston the fifth limb into her yielding crevice. A sixth appendage was prodding at her cum-soaked anus. The natural lubricity of her juices threatened to assist its entrance. She clenched the cheeks of her ass tightly together. Jasmine had never experienced sodomy and she wasn't about to allow it to happen now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.