Teen Talk - Cover

Teen Talk

by Stosh79_00

Copyright© 2002 by Stosh79_00

Erotica Sex Story: Teen talk show host has a little extra curricular fun with his caller after the show.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse   .

This is taken from a real Teen Talk episode... well not really!

"My name is Doctor Greenburg... and this is teen talk! Hello caller you are on the air."

"Hello Doctor, this is Tawny... I'm from Boise Idaho."

"That's nice Tawny, what seems to be your problem."

"Well you see doctor it started about two weeks ago when my current boyfriend caught me you know with another guy."

"Go on my dear" I said.

"Yes, well Curt the guy that I was banging when my real boyfriend Todd came in and saw us. Curt so much more masculine than Todd and he didn't even have to coerce me into sex. I wanted to fuck him so bad; he had a huge thick cock and washboard stomach. Unlike Todd who had a small flaccid little dick, was that wrong of me doctor to have sex with Curt?"

"Honey if you knew it wasn't right you wouldn't have called!"

"Well, doctor that's the rest of it... should I continue?"

"Certainly my dear." As I pulled out my cock and started to slowly jerk myself to complete erectness listening to this vixen tell her story. That's when I got a good idea to tell Tawny that she should describe what she looks like so I could get a better image of her.

"Tawny, could you please describe to our callers what you look like?"

"Sure, I am a 17 year old white female with shoulder length Black hair and Black eyes. I have an olive complexion so it looks like I tan year round. I have 36 c cup breasts and 20-inch hips. I have soft supple lips and a great smile."

"Back to my story Doctor, I am now their having sex with Curt who by the way is older than me he is the student teacher at my high school. Then Todd yells what the fuck is going on here and Curt just says I am showing Tawny here how to improve her History grade." "Todd was fucking in shock and I just smiled back at him and asked if he wanted to join with us" "Todd was like no way and left crying like a little girl."

"Do you think that I am a slut for wanting to have sex with two guys at the same time?"

Well, Tawny I can't say that it is a good way to have sex it increases disease (the whole time I wish I was fucking this girl raw and hard) as I continued to blab on. I finished up her call by telling her to hold so that she could get a counselor's number. Not telling her that it was my number.

"Tawny?"

"Yes, Doctor" she said

"I have a number that you should call later tonight or tomorrow, it is my personal number. I believe that I could help you and your boyfriend to overcome this error in your judgment."

"Oh, Thank you so much Doctor Greenburg I will call you tomorrow night." She replied.

Good tomorrow I would convince this young girl to come over and talk where I will attempt to seduce her using my prowess as a doctor.

The next night at 830 she called and I invited her over and gave her directions she was telling her parents that she was staying at her friend Jennifer's house. I told her to bring her friend if she wanted that way she could feel safe and that it would add to the encouragement to come over that gap in their relationship.

An hour later they arrived and we all introduced each other. I asked the girls to come in and Jennifer asked if she could have a drink. I gave her a choice of soda or milk and she said you got any hard stuff. I told her that I didn't want them to get into any trouble and they promised they wouldn't. So I went to my fridge and poured them some wine carefully stirring in some aphrodisiac pills that I had written to myself.

The girls drank some of their wine and we chatted for about an hour and by then the girls had had 4 glasses of wine 2 spiked and 2 not. They were mentioning to me that it was starting to get hot in the apartment. I told them that they could remove some clothes if they like, I mean I am a doctor I have seen naked females before. The girls looked at each other and then smiled and removed there shirts and pants so that they were just in bras and panties. My cock started to grow at the sight of it and you could see my erection in my pants. The girls noticed right away.

"Hey there Doctor, I see you are enjoying the show!" Jennifer said.

"Yes, I am both of you girls are absolutely beautiful."

"Have you ever had sex with any of your patients?" Tawny asked.

"I replied of course not, that is not proper etiquette."

Jennifer said "Too bad, cause we could learn a lot about sex from you I am sure."

"Alright girls if you want I could coach you, however I will not have intercourse with you unless you ask me."

"How would you coach us then?" Jennifer replied

"I have several sex toys that you both could use. Would you like to get started?"

They both shook their heads ion agreement. Then I told them that the most important thing is to start by having a little 4 play and then went on to discuss and show them how to get started.

I told them that they should start by kissing each other on the lips then slowly stick out their tongues and touch them kind of like Tag! I told them then they had to be gentle and that they should take turns kissing each other's erogenous areas. Tawny like to have her ears sucked on while Jennifer loved to have her neck sucked on. I told them that they should each undress ach other while kissing each other. It would make it all more fun.

As they undressed my cock got harder and I could feel a little pre-cum start to form at the tip of my cock. I then instructed the girls to slowly kiss and lick there way down to each others breasts obviously they had to take turns. I then instructed them on how to suck a nipple and make it erect while still pleasuring the woman. While Jennifer sucked on Tawny's tits I instructed Jennifer to play with Tawny's clit. She did so and Tawny was bucking and moaning. Jennifer then slipped a finger into Tawny's hot wet box and started to finger fuck her.

Tawny came within five minuets and it was now Jennifer's turn to have the same royal treatment. Tawny did the same to Jennifer that had been done to her. But, before Jennifer could cum I gave Tawny a vibrator to use on Jennifer's lovely shaven box. Tawny turned it on and the slight humming noise disappeared as Jennifer's moans grew louder and louder. Finally after about ten minuets Jennifer came hard. Her body tensed up and she literally exploded on my bed.

I had Tawny strap on a dildo and told Jennifer that she would have to learn to suck cock to have a good relationship with her man. I let her practice a little telling her that it was like a giant banana and the object was not to bite it buck to tease it with your tongue and mouth. She said that she didn't like the taste of the latex. She asked if there was anything I could do to help get rid of the taste. I then told her to take some of her pussy juice and place it on the cock and then suck it seeing how you would have to suck the cock after it was in you anyway and you might as well get used to the taste. She did as told and then smiled at the taste after about five minuets of cock sucking it was time to switch it up a little.

Jennifer put on a strap on and Tawny received the same lesson. However Tawny wanted to use Jennifer's juice too. I told them that if she didn't mind that would be fine. So tawny started to suck on the latex cock and she was much better at it then Jennifer and I would have loved to have this girl sucking my cock. After ten minuets or so it was time for the next lesson. Muff Diving!

Tawny wanted to go first this time and Jennifer didn't argue. Jennifer laid on her back and I told Tawny to start kissing like before and make her way down to Jennifer's pussy. I then told Tawny to spread Jennifer's pussy lips open and start to lick and suck on the inside of them. I showed where the clit was and told her to suck on it very gently. She did as told and Jennifer came 3 times by the time I called for the switch.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.