Kate & Friends - Cover

Kate & Friends

Copyright© 2002 by Morgan

Chapter 36

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36 - This is a story set in the 13th century. The first section represents a collaboration with a young woman from Texas and was done over 10 years ago. It is basically a romance with more than a few anachronistic elements. But, as I note in the author's preface, it beats having to research 13th-century life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Historical   DomSub  

The next morning we began what became the rehabilitation of Maude Adams. It was both exciting and funny. First of all, the work that Kate had done on her hair alone the evening before had changed her appearance remarkably. Before the new styling, she had always worn her hair in a rather ugly bun. Now cut short, it proved to have beautiful natural body and waves. Remarkably, her face was quite youthful.

Then Kate saw her squinting. That didn’t last ten minutes. Off Kate went with Maude in tow to the ophthalmologist. In a matter of moments, the magic laser had restored — transformed? — her eyesight to 20/20. When she returned and I looked at her eyes, I realized they were an utterly gorgeous hazel.

Maude next encountered the exercise machines ... to Kate’s great embarrassment. (That couldn’t happen to a nicer girl, either.) Somehow, Kate had gotten wind of a new machine model. It was similar to the ones she had, but with a couple of very significant differences. First, it was computer-controlled. (What’s a computer?) Second, it had a system of rewards and punishments. It had two spring-loaded cylinders on the saddle set at angles to each other so that when they were fully extended, their two ends almost touched.

Maude just looked at it. And she was as naked as we were. Without a word to either of us, she sat on the machine’s saddle which compressed the two cylinders flush with the surface of the saddle. She found the on/off switch on the handlebar and flipped it on. The machine came to life. The first thing it did was to automatically find her vagina and her asshole. Then the two probes slowly moved up inside the woman’s body.

Her eyes widened. “It’s ... it’s probing into my asshole!” she exclaimed. Then she amazed us both by exclaiming, “How neat!”

The sequence of looks on her face as she felt her body penetrated were truly a sight to see. Finally, the machine appeared happy with the position of the two probes and a green light began to flash.

“Uh, oh...” Kate whispered. “Here goes nothing...”

Maude began to move the unit. As she exerted more force and went faster, it produced a lovely fucking sensation in both her cunt and her asshole. But if she slowed below a level the machine considered appropriate, she began to receive a series of increasingly painful shocks. Oh, yeah ... One other thing. The machine was wired in to a series of UV lights. Not only were they above her, they were all around so the rays reached almost her entire body. (It was funny as hell! The lights reached everywhere, except where her butt contacted the saddle. A few weeks later, Kate and I had an hilarious time trying to take care of the white spot shaped like the saddle on her bottom.)

Faster and faster the woman moved the machine. Where the muscles were that she was using I had no idea. (Later, I found out that the machine had made initial adjustments for her size and strength and just increased its resistance over time.) But move the machine she did. Finally, after a herculean effort, she just collapsed over the machine. But Kate and I could both see her cum cream flooding the saddle; the machine had taken her — or she had taken herself — to a massive orgasm. At that point, the UV lights went off and the machine shut down.

Neither Kate nor I had said a word the whole time. We had just been standing there watching in amazement. It was then I learned that the machine had just been set up; Maude was the first person ever to use it.

She was collapsed, gasping for breath, over the handlebars. Finally, she raised her head and asked, “What was that?”

“That, dear Maude, was an orgasm,” Kate replied. “Did you like it?”

“Like it?” Maude nearly screamed. “I loved it!” But then her eyebrows beetled and she added, “But I thought ... I mean ... Only men have orgasms, don’t they?”

So Kate and I explained some of the physiological and psychological facts of life to the older woman (and mother of four!).

That morning was the beginning of a love affair between Maude and her wonderful machine. She rode it at least twice a day, every day.

By this time, of course, Bill had returned. The only thing Maude did was to look at herself in a mirror and decided that she wasn’t so ugly that she would upset Bill’s stomach at meals. She continued to be naked. She ate and she exercised.

Kate taught her how to swim, and I taught her how to read. (Can you believe it? Me? Teaching anyone to do anything? But honest, I did.) And Kate also taught her how to use the marvelous kitchen. Hers was going to be essentially a duplicate.

Between all the exercise and the big meals, Maude’s transformation was remarkable. It was as if there was a beautiful woman there who had been shrunk. All she was doing was filling out what had always been there. Whether, in fact, her beautiful body had ever truly been there, I never found out. Nor did I ever really care.

Sometime along the way, we found out that she was only 41 years old, in spite of originally appearing to be over 70. It seems that she had been married at 15 and had her first son at 16. It was incredible how much had happened in her life while she was really quite young.

After about four weeks, Maude had blossomed into a real beauty. Incredibly, her tits, now filled out, were a solid — and I mean solid — B-cup. Moreover, she easily passed the pencil test. The fact was that her tits were so firm and upthrust that I couldn’t even get them to hold a pencil for an instant.

Finally, it was time for clothing. Kate gathered her clothiers together in the apartment and gave them careful instructions while they measured everything about Maude. Needless to say, the poor woman had no input whatsoever into her wardrobe.

Then we heard that her house had been completed. Everything had come together perfectly. Kate and I had even managed to get rid of the white spot on her bottom by that time. To celebrate, Kate arranged for Ellie to prepare a formal dinner for us in the apartment. Bill was ordered to wear his blue velvet doublet, and was forbidden to wear his codpiece.

When Maude saw him, do you think she was shocked? Hah! She went up to him and gently groped him. “Mmm...” she murmured. “No wonder Kate always looks so happy and so ... satisfied.”

Kate? The bitch just licked her lips and nodded her head rapidly up and down.

As for Maude, Kate and I had spent hours preparing her for the dinner. After her afternoon exercise — and orgasm — we took her into the shower, then the sauna, then the bath, and finally the massage table. The woman was by then incredibly beautiful! Then Kate worked on her hair and her eyes. Finally she slipped a strapless white gown over Maude’s head and smoothed it down. Aside from white stockings and white pumps, it was all she was allowed to wear.

When she joined us and groped Bill, he took her in his arms and kissed her. I could see her working her lips and her tongue on him while love just flowed between them. When they eased apart, Maude said softly, “Kate, you are the luckiest woman in the world! To have the love of this man, and the love you share is utterly wonderful. No wonder the citizens of Essex have it so good! We are ruled by a king and queen who share a limitless love that flows over everybody in the kingdom.” She paused and stood up as straight as she could. “Long live the King and Queen!” she proclaimed.

The dinner was fabulous. After coffee, cognac and cigars we left the table. Kate and Bill retired to their bedroom and Maude and I returned to my suite. (We had been living together ever since that first night.) That night, we slept locked together in each other’s arms. It was just so neat!

The next day it was time for the great unveiling. But instead of walking, we rode in a royal carriage to Maude’s house. Because Maude and I had been inseparable from the beginning, I had not seen the place, but Kate had. In fact, Kate had been visiting the site regularly to look over the construction and to handle decorating questions.

Alighting from the carriage, we just stood there and gazed. Standing beside the door was the major commanding the engineer battalion that had done the work, along with his top sergeant. They just stood there waiting for Maude’s reaction.

She just stood there, looking at her home. What she didn’t know was that it was brand new. The façade replicated the old one, but that was about all. First of all, the houses that formerly stood on each side of hers had been abandoned months or years before. The properties had been acquired and now Maude’s house was larger than its former lot. While her former home had an earthen floor, the new one had a full basement. It was roughly triple the size of the original.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.