Kate & Friends - Cover

Kate & Friends

Copyright© 2002 by Morgan

Chapter 34

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 34 - This is a story set in the 13th century. The first section represents a collaboration with a young woman from Texas and was done over 10 years ago. It is basically a romance with more than a few anachronistic elements. But, as I note in the author's preface, it beats having to research 13th-century life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Historical   DomSub  

The next days were nothing but a blur. I never left my room and seldom even left my bed. I just stayed there and cried. And cried. And cried.

While I was in that condition, a lot had been going on. Bill had wasted no time in arranging for the annulment of Carla’s marriage. It seems that while King Carlos of Aragon had a lot of money and made a generous contribution to the Church, Bill had a great deal more, and used it. Moreover, much of Carlos’s money had been borrowed from the Fuggers. And guess who was bankrolling the Fuggers? Kate had to do something with her extra money. The annulment came by return messenger.

The result was that Carla and James of Lancaster were wed. I did not attend, but Carla came to me in her wedding gown. She was simply exquisite. I tried to control my tears long enough to tell her that. I don’t know if I succeeded, but I’m sure she understood. “It will all work out, Mattie,” she assured me. “I just know it will.” Then she added, “I’m already expecting Jim’s baby. Isn’t that neat?”

“My darling, it couldn’t happen to a nicer couple,” I replied.

Jillian and Andrea also married Kevin and Bill. As I think I mentioned before, King Bill had solved a problem that merged Kevin and Bill’s two kingdoms. And having a double wedding in Essex solved another problem, although both sets of parents were a bit pissed off I heard.

And even the last two Cum Sluts married their princes, too.

Mattie — me — was the only one left out.

During that time, meals were brought to my room and Kate and Julia were regular visitors. So you know how bad it was? It was so bad that one of my daughters had to stay and feed me, if you can believe it. They quickly learned that if they merely left a tray of food, hours later it would still be sitting wherever they had placed it, untouched. I guess the two young women really did save my life.

Time passed. I really didn’t know how much time. I cried and I slept. If I was fed, I would eat. But then I found I couldn’t sleep; I wasn’t tired enough. That problem was addressed, if not solved, by the addition of an infernal exercise machine. I kept increasing the weight loadings and the number of reps in hopes of wearing myself out. It worked ... sort of. The problem was that with my strengthening muscles, it required more and faster reps to achieve the same level of exhaustion.

And then one day Kate left a book in my room. When I couldn’t sleep, I began to read. Greek, Latin, English ... it made no difference. I went through them all.

Then one day Julia knocked on the door. That was rare enough; usually she just barged right in. But that wasn’t the only difference. She didn’t enter after knocking; she just waited.

A bit puzzled, I called out, “Come in!”

Instead of coming in, though, she just peered around the door. “Mom,” she exclaimed, “guess what?”

In no mood for guessing games I replied petulantly, “What?”

“Bill’s home! Finally! Would you like to meet him?”

For the first time in weeks — months? — I had an interest. I was about to meet this paragon of male perfection, William Morrison. “Of course, darling,” I replied. “Bring him in.”

And she did.

And I was naked, as usual.

Morrison entered my suite and I was stunned speechless. He was my son, Wilhelm!

Rising from my bed I moved toward him like a zombie. “Bill?” I asked in a quavering voice.

If I was stunned, Bill was in far worse shape. While I could make sounds that were almost like words, he couldn’t even do that. His mouth just repeatedly opened and closed like a fish out of water. But finally he was able to gasp, “Mo ... moth ... mother... mother!”

By that time he was in my arms or I was in his, or whatever. We kissed. It was the most perfect kiss of my life. I was kissing my beloved son.

Finally we eased apart. Bill looked at me and his eyes widened. “Mother!” he exclaimed, “what happened to you? Never in your life have you looked so beautiful.” But then he slowly shook his head and said, “But those rings you have all over your body ... They look like the size one would have through a bull’s nose.”

“Mom,” Julia interjected, “I have a set of gold rings in sizes that would look better ... I hope.” Then to Bill she said, “Want to have some fun?”

“Huh?” was Bill’s oh-so-intelligent reply.

“Lick your mother’s pussy,” she said.

“What?” he screamed.

“Lick your mother’s pussy,” Julia repeated in her most-reasonable tone of voice. “You’ll find she’s incredibly sweet.” She paused and then continued, “Sweeter than I am, I think, but I’m not really sure, of course.”

“But she’s my mother!” Bill protested.

“And she’s my mother, too,” Julia responded, “but so what?” Then she giggled and added, “You’ll find something really different, too. That ring she has through her clitoral hood works just like a faucet! Just touch it or lick it or do anything to it and she flows like a river. It’s like a faucet. It’s just so neat!”

Only then did it truly register in my mind. I was standing there naked with my feet spread to open my cunt in front of my own son! I should have been as pale as a ghost and weak as a kitten due to all the time I had spent closeted by myself in my suite. But I wasn’t. I already mentioned the exercising I had been doing in the hopes of exhausting myself to be able to sleep. And, as I said, that backfired: if anything, I was stronger than I ever had been. Beyond that, though, the exercise room had batteries of lights — someone said they were ultraviolet, whatever the hell that is — that kept me warm. In fact, that’s really what I thought they were for. But it turned out they had solar tanning properties. So as I stood there, my body was an all-over gold and my golden blonde hair had been bleached to a much lighter shade.

Bill went down on his knees and was about to begin work on me when I stopped him. “Excuse me!” I protested. “Are you — and my daughter, for that matter — properly dressed for eating a woman’s cunt?”

“Huh... ?” he said looking puzzled. (Like mother, like son. What an oh-so-intelligent-sounding response that was!)

Julia just giggled. “She means that we need to strip, too.”

They did.

The two young people — Julia was 17 by this time and Bill was 19 — were the most handsome couple I had ever seen. When they were both bare, Julia went into Bill’s arms and they kissed. Wow! You’ve heard it before, but it was true: Those two could have powered the kingdom for months with the power their kisses released.

But at the same time, they fit together so perfectly! It was like the final pieces of a jigsaw puzzle (whatever the hell that might be) fitting together. As tall and as perfectly muscled as Julia was, she fit perfectly within the breadth of Bill’s shoulders. When she tipped her head up, her lips were perfectly positioned to meet his. And while they kissed, Bill’s hands were roaming over Julia’s perfect body, finally coming to rest on her lovely little buns. He squeezed and she just wriggled even closer to mash her body against his.

“If you don’t mind,” I commented acerbically, “I’m getting cold just standing here...”

When the two eased apart, both pairs of eyes were glassy. Bill shook his head to try to clear his vision and then started to drop to his knees.

Before he could, though, Julia stopped him. “Just look, Mommy!” she exclaimed. “Have you ever seen a more beautifully tanned cock? Isn’t it gorgeous?”

Indeed it was ... and is. “I’ll have to get Mike’s like that...” I began. Then thinking about what I was about to say, I broke down in tears ... again.

Julia just nodded to Bill who dropped to his knees. Almost against my will, I spread my thighs to welcome his tongue. But then it registered in my feeble brain what I was doing. “I can’t do this!” I screamed. “Bill’s my son!”

“And I’m your daughter, and I go down on you whenever you’ll let me,” Julia interjected. “What’s the big deal?”

“But he’s my son!” I wailed.

Julia just rolled her eyes.

In the meantime, my son was teasing my clit ring. And you know what that caused. Heaven knows, I’ve told you often enough. I gushed. I flowed like a river. And I came ... And came ... and came. How I managed to stay on my feet, I’ll never know. My pelvis was shaking my body to pieces. And now, instead of just my cuntal juices, Bill was lapping up my cum cream.

Moving his mouth away from my cunt for a moment, he said to Julia, “She just gets sweeter and sweeter. What’s going on?”

“I don’t think Mom has allowed herself to cum since she was with Mike,” she replied. “So what you were getting first was getting a bit stale. But now ... It’s so nice and fresh ... And very sweet, too, I bet.”

Finally it was over. I just collapsed on my bed gasping for air. My two children just stood there looking down at their poor mother. Recovering enough to speak, I finally said, “Okay, Julia, it’s your turn. Let me see you take that lovely cock in your mouth.”

“But mother... !” she protested.

“Now you look here, young lady!” I responded. “I happen to know that you’ve taken Bill in front of at least half the young people in this kingdom! That being the case, you can certainly do it here in the privacy of your own mother’s apartment!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.