Kate & Friends - Cover

Kate & Friends

Copyright© 2002 by Morgan

Chapter 33

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33 - This is a story set in the 13th century. The first section represents a collaboration with a young woman from Texas and was done over 10 years ago. It is basically a romance with more than a few anachronistic elements. But, as I note in the author's preface, it beats having to research 13th-century life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Historical   DomSub  

The dance finally ended and I took Mike by the hand to my suite. The fact that he was going to spend the night with me was a foregone conclusion, at least as far as I was concerned. But when we entered, I received a surprise. Mike wanted to take a shower. “I’ve heard so much about these things since I’ve been here in Essex,” he said. “I thought I should see what they are.”

So we did. And that was a big mistake ... on my part.

I was flooding the place with my cuntal flow! But did that sway Mike? Hell, no! He just said that the drain looked like it could cope with the additional fluid. He just wanted to caress my body all over. And he did. He took my soap and spent what seemed to be an hour fondling each tit, and about the same amount of time on each branded bun. I was going to work on him, too, but that proved to be impossible. It was all I could do to stand there in the shower and moan. And squeal. And cry.

“Please, Mike! For God’s sake, just fuck me. I don’t care where or how or what opening you choose, but fuck me somewhere... Right now!”

And you know what that got me? “Patience, Mattie. All in good time.”

Finally, he shut off the shower. He was going to fuck me! Wrong! Instead he put me on the massage table and began to work on me with musk oil.

“Mmm...” he murmured as he worked on my shoulders and upper back. “You’re so beautifully muscular. And your buns... ! Simply perfect.” His hands had moved south by then, as you’ve probably already guessed.

I was dying! Honest to God, I was being killed. His touch was so wonderful on my body, it just increased my excitement. And it increased it from a level I thought was impossible to attain, let alone increase further. But he did.

Finally, it was over. Effortlessly he lifted me off the table and carried me to the bed. “I’m going to get fucked!” I exulted.

Hah!

He started kissing my ears, my nose, my neck ... Finally, he got to my lips. It was a kiss like no other in my life. We could have powered the whole nation of Essex for a month with the electricity we released. Then he moved down. He kissed my pierced nipples and played with my rings with his lips and teeth. Again, it was like nothing I had ever experienced before.

Then Mike began to eat my cunt. Oh, Lord! It was utterly incredible. He was using my clit and labial rings to torture me. It felt so good, but at the same time made me want him to do so much more. Unreal!

“So sweet...” he murmured.

But then he finally moved up and whispered, “Spread your thighs and raise your legs.”

As you may remember, I used to hold my upper leg vertically every morning for Carla to have her breakfast, so that wasn’t a problem. I spread my thighs and had my toes pointing straight up to the ceiling.

I would like to say that Mike just eased into my sopping cunt. I really would, but there’s a limit even to my lying. With my legs waving in the air, he started to put me on his cock the way he would put on a glove. I was moving my hips to assist, but I may have been hindering more than helping. But it felt so incredibly good! Deeper and deeper he went. I could feel every lovely millimeter of his cock. It was almost as if he was using my vagina to make a cast of his magnificent cock.

I finally stopped trying to help and just concentrated on keeping my legs high and spread wide. Never had I felt such a thing nor had I even dreamed that it could be possible. Finally I felt his pelvis meet mine. He was in to his full length. Then he kissed me. I thought our earlier kisses were the ultimate, but boy, was I ever wrong! With him penetrated to the depths of my being while he kissed me and lifted my torso up to meet his, I was in Heaven.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.