Kate & Friends - Cover

Kate & Friends

Copyright© 2002 by Morgan

Chapter 32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32 - This is a story set in the 13th century. The first section represents a collaboration with a young woman from Texas and was done over 10 years ago. It is basically a romance with more than a few anachronistic elements. But, as I note in the author's preface, it beats having to research 13th-century life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Historical   DomSub  

Finally, it was the night of the ball. Julia wasn’t attending; Bill was still away. I had only recently learned that he was attending the War College, and on his return was going to be given a battalion of the Queen’s Own Mounted Infantry to command, along with a promotion to the rank of major. The result was that my lovely daughter Julia spent her time helping the rest of us to prepare. Poor Bill was both ignored and chased out of almost everywhere as seven women prepared for the ball.

Julia spent a lot of time with me, including time in the baby swimming pool referred to by some as the bathtub. When she finished and I got out, she insisted that I get dried off; drying in the sun was no longer an acceptable option she insisted. But could she leave it at that? Not Julia! Do you know what that little bitch did? She was on her knees in front of me and insisted on opening my faucet! And you know what that does! And it didn’t fail that time, either. She watched me gush for a moment and then started to lap up my cunt juice.

“Mmm ... Mommy, you’re so deliciously sweet this evening, too!”

Yeah. Thanks, kid.

Standing up, she turned me around to face a full-length mirror on the wall. “Mother,” she said softly, “you are utterly exquisite!”

I looked, then looked again. I was utterly amazed. Of course I knew I was far thinner than I had ever been before in my life, but I hadn’t really looked at myself before. My body was smooth and sleek with an all-over golden tan. Turning sideways, I could see one of my brands in deep relief on the side of my bun and in the full colors of the Essex coat of arms. Even my tit rings, which were really quite large, didn’t look bad because of my overall size. I only hoped that first, Michael would attend, and second, if he did, that he would approve of my appearance.

Would you believe it? Then Julia sat me down and began brushing my hair, what little there was of it. The brushing was interrupted by her nibbling on an earlobe. “Mommy, you have the daintiest little ears! And they’re displayed perfectly by your very short hair.

When it came time to dress, she had a light blue gown in a shade that complemented my eyes. John Carter had done a truly remarkable job with my shoes. They had two-inch heels but were the most comfortable pair of shoes I had ever owned. Clearly, Mr. Carter was going to be getting a lot more custom from me!

The dress was cut with a neckline that dove below my navel, exposing my gold ring, and the skirt was really two pieces, a front and a back, only joined at the waist. When I asked Julia about wearing underwear in view of the way the dress was made, she informed me blithely that there would be none.

What the hell, I thought, I’ve been naked for over three months so what difference does it make?

My daughter, Kate, and the other girls were all wearing the same dress, but in white. The exception was Carla whose dress ended — would you believe it! — above her knees! But that was for the flamenco, Julia assured me.

The Great Hall had been utterly transformed! Normally a rather dreary place, that night it was festive and bright. The orchestra was very good and was playing background music as we lined up in a receiving line. Kate was first, then Bill, then me. I was followed by Carla and then the princesses. Trying to be as objective as possible, I thought we looked rather good.

Among the first people through the line were the Carters. “Susan!” Kate exclaimed. “It’s so good of you to come tonight!” Then she surprised me. She turned Susan around and looked at the back of her neck and upper back. “I’m so happy for you!” Kate exclaimed. “When last I saw you, you had a deep whip cut that I was worried about.” Then she stepped back, still holding both of Susan’s hands in her own. “And your hair!” Kate gushed. Then she grinned and added, “Let’s see ... Did we wash it three times, or four? But look at it now! Golden perfection!”

Susan was just standing there, utterly stunned. “But ... Your Majesty, how could you possibly remember? I was just one of a bunch of dirty slaves.”

“Susan, as many beautiful women as we have here in Essex, you are in a class by yourself! Utterly exquisite!”

Then she greeted John Carter with equal enthusiasm.

The Carters’ heads were still spinning when they reached me. “Your Majesty...” Susan began. When I arched an eyebrow and frowned, she began again. “Mattie, now you see why your daughter, Kate, is the best-loved queen in the world. That woman is utterly unreal!”

“I hope you know that she was being very sincere,” I replied. “And I am so happy you and John could attend tonight!”

When Carla’s Jim came through, he was greeted like a long-lost brother by both Kate and Bill. When Bill passed him on to me, he said, “Mother, this is James of Lancaster. Have you ever met?”

“Not formally,” I replied, “but I’ve had his lovely cock within inches of my face every night for months.”

Jim blushed beautifully but then said, “Mattie, Carla believes you’re the most beautiful woman in the world. And you know what? I think she’s right.”

Then it was my turn to blush.

The other note of humor occurred a few minutes later when two princes came down the line. I was introduced to Prince Kevin and Prince William who I immediately recognized as the two men who had regularly been fucking Jillian and Andrea, our “twin” princesses. Both were five feet eight (the princes were both six feet three) with golden blonde hair and brilliant blue eyes.

The humor arose when they reached their lovers. Only then did we learn that William was Jillian’s brother, and Kevin was Andy’s. It was the funniest thing in the world. It turned out, of course, that each sister knew her brother was fucking her best friend, but neither had ever mentioned it to the other. Utterly hilarious!

Then Bill said to me quietly, “Mother, I would like you to meet King Michael of Sussex. As I’m sure you know, Sussex is our firmest ally.”

My eyes widened as Mike towered over me. Slowly, I extended a hand and he gracefully bowed and kissed my fingertips. Rising again, the script changed. Michael took me in his arms and kissed me. Even though he had been fucking my brains out for weeks, it was the very first kiss we had ever exchanged.

It was utterly perfect! I could feel myself melting in his arms as his tongue probed my mouth. Not to be outdone, I explored his as together we could feel the electricity flowing between us and hear the bells. My immediate thought was to leave Gustav and become Mike’s mistress ... and possibly his concubine. I was truly in heaven in his arms.

When we finally eased apart, I realized that we were the focus of all eyes in the room. Given our size — Mike is six feet five to my five feet ten — that’s really not hard for us to do.

“How incredibly beautiful!” Carla murmured beside me. “You two are utterly perfect for each other!”

The receiving line broke up and the dancing began. To my utter amazement, in spite of his great size, Mike was very light on his feet. For my part, it was the first time in my life I didn’t feel like I was a bear trying to dance on its hind legs. Later, Kate said we looked very good together.

It was the best evening of my entire life!

And then it was time for supper. Doors were opened to an adjacent chamber where tables of various sizes had been set up. Mike escorted me in and, to my great surprise, went to a table for four where the Carters were already seated.

Extending his hand to John he said, “Hi! I’m Mike. May we join you?”

“But...” John stammered, “you’re King Michael of Sussex, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I am,” Mike agreed, “but may we join you? This is Queen Matilda of Slobovia.”

“But ... we’re commoners!” Susan protested.

“You are citizens of Essex and the honored guests of King William and Queen Katherine. We are merely guests here, too ... Although, I gather Mattie enjoys a higher position here than that.”

At that point a naked young woman came over. She was wearing just a tiny white hairpiece that maids wear. “Good evening,” she said politely. “I’m Jane and I will be serving you this evening. May I bring you something from the bar while you’re looking over the menu?”

The girl was standing up straight and I recognized her as one of the girls who had been working on the roof months before, and, in fact, one of the girls I had been talking to at the softball game months before that.

I guess I must have been staring at her nipples because she blushed. “Did I put on too much?” she asked. Then she explained, “I really thought my nipples looked too pale so I put some rouge on them and on my pussy lips, too. Did I overdo it?” she asked again.

The girl was young and truly lovely. She was in excellent physical condition and had golden brown hair, lovely green eyes, very tight buns, lovely legs and a shaved pussy.

“Pull your shoulders back more,” Susan Carter said quietly. “Let’s see those tits stand up firm and proud!”

The girl instantly did what she had been told.

“Now pinch your nipples lightly,” Susan continued. “They’re so nice and red! Let’s see them stick out more.”

She did and then went off for our wine. When she returned, I noticed a bit of convexity in her lower belly and mentioned it. “Oh, no!” she said in dismay. “Don’t tell me I’m showing already.”

“Not really, Jane,” I said softly. Noticing her wedding band for the first time I said, “Congratulations to you and your husband. I hope you’re both happy about it.”

“Charley is overjoyed, but I would have liked to have waited a bit. We’re just starting out, and Charley’s in the service now for six months’ training.” With a little grin she added, “It looks like Charley and the baby will come out about the same time.”

Mike had been pensive during this exchange and Jane was standing beside him. He asked, “Have you ever been to the Sign of the Golden Bear?”

“No, sire, I have not,” Jane replied, “but I’m certainly familiar with what goes on there,” she added, rolling her eyes.

“Ah, good!” Mike commented. “And the way the girls pick up tips... ?”

The girl’s eyes widened, “Martha, a good friend of mine, used to work there — now she’s an owner! — and she told us how they picked up tips ... with their pussies,” she concluded dropping her voice at the last words.

“Well, Jane, let’s see what you can do,” Mike said softly, holding a coin at the level of her cunt.

Again the poor girl’s eyes widened. I suppose I should have said or done something but I was too absorbed by the action. Furthermore, looking around the hall it was apparent that a number of the waitresses were doing the same things already. And all were completely naked.

She moved a bit closer to Mike and he gently shoved the coin into her twat. I also noticed that her eyes flared but she didn’t jump when his finger teased her clit. Then her eyes widened. “But, sire, you’ve made a mistake!”

“Mistake?” Mike asked. “What mistake?”

“I’m sure you intended to give me a copper, or maybe a piece of silver, but this is gold!”

“How can you tell?” he asked quietly.

“Nothing transmits heat as efficiently as gold,” she replied. “We learned that in school. And this coin warmed up in nothing flat!”

“I have a question, Jane,” I said. “Are you all required to work nude?”

“Oh, no, Majesty! It’s ... it’s just the money. You see, the Queen is very generous with us to start with, but we get time-and-a-half for working topless and double time for working naked.” With a very cute little grin she added, “Looking around, it’s pretty easy to see what greedy little bitches we are. Everybody’s bare!”

“There seems to be a connection with your pregnancy and working here. Is there?”

“Yes, Majesty, there is. We can serve while we’re pregnant as long as we’re not showing. But when we start showing, we can only work in the kitchen.” Then she giggled.

“What’s so funny?” I asked.

“Well, there’s only a 20 percent premium for working naked in the kitchen, but they’re all naked anyway. Even with the castle air conditioning, it gets awfully hot in there. But what’s funny is to see some of the girls with real beach-ball bellies and with their very heavy tits resting on them.” She giggled again and added, “A couple of them look like they’re about to pop at any moment.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.