Kate & Friends - Cover

Kate & Friends

Copyright© 2002 by Morgan

Chapter 30

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - This is a story set in the 13th century. The first section represents a collaboration with a young woman from Texas and was done over 10 years ago. It is basically a romance with more than a few anachronistic elements. But, as I note in the author's preface, it beats having to research 13th-century life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Historical   DomSub  

The next morning I was really pissed! Here I was, sleeping in the world’s most comfortable bed — the only bed I had even seen in months — and I woke up early. Not only that, but I couldn’t even get back to sleep.

With the greatest reluctance, I left my suite and padded out to the kitchen. There I found Kate starting to prepare breakfast. A smart woman, Kate: when she saw the storm cloud over my head, she didn’t even bother to ask how I had slept.

Instead, she took me by surprise with her first comment: “Julia tells me that you’re now her mother and I’ve been demoted to older sister.”

I was stunned. But I did something smart for a change: I said nothing.

“No comment?” she asked.

I just shook my head slowly.

“Well, I have a comment ... Mommy.”

I was utterly flabbergasted. “Wha ... what did you say?”

Instead of immediately replying, Kate came over and sat across my lap. Putting her arms around my neck she said softly, “Mattie, if Julia is your daughter and she’s my baby sister, what does that make me to you?”

“You would consider... ? You would like... ?” Then I just shook my head in utter negation and said, “I just flat out do not believe this! That a woman as utterly perfect as you, Kate, would care to have anything to do with me at all is a miracle of the age. But a relationship... ? My daughter... ? Utterly impossible!”

Kate ignored my words. Instead she hugged me tightly and started to cry. It was unreal! It was as if a dam had broken and everything — all the hurts — accumulated over the years just started to pour out. I held her tightly, gently caressed her body and stroked her hair. The words pouring out began to slow and finally stopped, but I could feel her body still shaking in my arms. Finally, even the shaking stopped and I lifted her head off my shoulder just far enough to be able to kiss her. Her lips were as sweet as sugar, and I really unloaded. I kissed her with all the power I could muster, and she returned it the same way. There was a two-way flood of love that was not to be believed.

Finally, she eased away just enough to speak. “I love you, Mommy!” she whispered. Then she just rested her head on my shoulder while I continued my caresses. This utterly magnificent woman was purring like a kitten as she just snuggled as close to me as she could get.

Oh, yeah ... I guess I forgot to mention we were both naked at the time. Then she started to move a bit. Her hand stroked my tit and began to toy with my nipple ring. Then she moved just enough to be able to take it in her mouth and nurse at my nipple. “So good... !” she murmured.

Just then I looked up to see Bill just standing at the doorway, watching. I was initially surprised, but then I saw the look of intense love in his eyes. When he saw that I was looking at him — was aware of his presence — he said softly, “Thank you ... Mother.”

Then he continued speaking softly, and speaking only to me. “What you have done is of incalculable value to the Kingdom of Essex,” he said. “You know the position Kate enjoys in the kingdom. She’s irreplaceable. She is the real ruler of this kingdom, and every citizen knows it. As you’ve seen yourself, she is loved by everyone.” Then he shook his head and said, “But as much as she does for everyone, she’s never had anyone to truly comfort her ... to tell her that what she’s doing is right ... that she is a truly good woman. In other words, she’s never had a mother. But now she does, and just look!

“Have you ever seen anyone as happy as Kate is right now? She is in her mother’s loving arms. She’s still feeling the power of your kiss.” Bill shook his head, bothered by something. “I’m not saying this very well at all. I love her with all my heart, and she knows it. But still...”

“William of Essex, you and Kate are one. There is a single person in two bodies. It has been that way ever since you returned from your honeymoon. I don’t know what happened ... No! I do know what happened. I just don’t know how it happened, but you merged two wonderful people into only one.”

“But I’m not her mother, and never can be,” Bill said. “We share a mutual passion and warmth, but it’s a lover’s warmth, not a mother’s. Do you understand?”

And you know what? I really did.

“My beautiful darling daughter!” I breathed.

Kate was still chewing on my nipple. All she did was to purr.

By this time other women started to appear, most rubbing sleep from their eyes, but all were naked. Except for Kate and Julia, all had the seal of Essex in Technicolor on their flanks and gold rings piercing their nipples. They were all truly lovely.

Kate sat up, then kissed my nose, my eyes, my ears, and then my lips. “I love you, Mommy,” she murmured. Then she got off my lap and resumed preparing breakfast.

After eating, the other four girls slipped into Levi’s cut-offs (what else?) and ratty shirts, then set off to explore the town. I decided to see what I could do for shoes for Carla. After dressing I turned to Kate and said, “Darling, could I borrow—”

Before I could finish, I had Kate’s answer: “No!”

“But—”

“On instructions from my lord and master, you may not borrow anything! On the other hand, you are welcome to everything — and he means everything — we own! Now how much would you like to have?”

“A pair of shoes for Carla... ?” I murmured.

“Oh, shit!” she muttered. “That’s going to be a problem...”

“But how can it be?” I asked. “Surely, there must be some place for her to get a pair of shoes?”

“Mom, you don’t understand. Getting them is not the problem; paying for them is.”

I just shook my head. This did not compute.

Kate giggled, and it was an utterly lovely sound. “My lord and master wasted no time, Mommy.” Then she picked up a piece of paper and gave it to me to read. “The Town Criers are already spreading this news, and this notice is being posted on every available signboard in the kingdom.” It read:

Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye, all citizens of the Kingdom of Essex: For signal service to the Crown, and particularly to Queen Kate and Crown Princess Julia, Matilda, Queen of Slobovia (known to most of you as Mattie) is declared to be a noble citizen of our kingdom ranking ahead of me and even ahead of Queen Kate and Crown Princess Julia. She is to be accorded all respect and deference due to one in her unique station.

/s/ William, Rex

“My God!” I breathed. “What is this?”

“Mother, you have just buried forever and ever all the mother-in-law jokes. The love — and respect — Bill has for you is almost beyond belief. Mom, to Bill, you walk on water, do not get feet wet. Okay?”

Suddenly it penetrated. It wasn’t a matter of money; rather, Bill thought — and later events proved him to be correct — that no one in Essex would take my money.

Carla and I got dressed in — you guessed it — Levi’s cut-offs and ratty worn-out shirts. But we tied the tails — or what was left of them — under our now very firm tits. Off toward the town we went.

Bill’s people had really done their job. It seemed that already everyone in the nation had learned of my new exalted station. I was greeted with warm smiles, warm greetings, and great deference. Utterly incredible!

No sooner did we reach the town than we were greeted — assaulted — by Angel Martin. “Queen Mattie!” she screamed as she leaped upward toward me.

I caught the child in my arms and brought her close for a kiss. When our lips met, it was incredible! That little girl is divine! When we eased apart, her eyes were glassy, and mine probably were, too.

While still in my arms, Angel looked at me and very gently ran her tiny soft hands over my face. “You’re so incredibly beautiful, Mattie,” she said softly. Then with her eyes dancing, she said, “Can I play with your bells?”

While we had not been driven to town often, we had been there a number of times, and Angel, like the other small children, just loved the sound of our tit bells. I grimaced, but reached into my pocket and took out my bells.

Seeing this, Angel’s eyes really lit up. She carefully untied the knot in my shirt below my breasts and then unbuttoned it. When my breasts were bared, she reached out and gently stroked one and then the other. “Oh, Mattie!” she sighed, “your tits are utterly perfect. And they’re so much firmer than Mom’s, too.” Then very carefully she hung the bells from my two rings.

“Do you have the other one, too?” the little girl asked.

Instead of replying, I put her on the ground, reached into my pocket again and took out my clit bell with its short chain. Then I just eased my shorts down from my hips. Pretending to glare at the lovely little girl I asked, “Do you want to hang this one, too?”

“Oh, yes!” she exclaimed.

I spread my thighs and waited. Standing up, the top of Angel’s head came only to my waist. Reaching up, she stroked my pussy lips and used a pair of my labial rings to spread my lips. Then she attached the end of the bell’s chain to my clit ring. But she didn’t stop there. After attaching the chain, she twisted the ring and obtained the usual result: I started to flow like an open faucet.

Angel cupped her hand under my vulva, then raised it, licked off the fluid and then went back for more.

By this time, Carla had shed her blouse and attached her own nipple bells. We both rotated our torsos causing the bells to ring merrily. Angel was delighted!

Then turning, I realized that Angel’s mother was standing there watching. “Mommy!” the little girl cried, “Mattie’s cunt is much sweeter than yours!”

“Angel!” Mary Martin said, “you shouldn’t say a thing like that.”

“Why not, Mommy?” the girl asked innocently. “I tasted you this morning, too, and it’s true.”

Mary Martin turned crimson.

“After all, Mommy, now that you’re pregnant again and your belly is swelling, I have to help Daddy get in you, so...”

Mary rolled her eyes and said softly, “Angel, my love, just because something is true doesn’t mean you have to tell the whole world about it.” Then she looked at me and giggled. My, it was a lovely, merry sound! “But she does,” Mary admitted. Then coming closer she whispered in my ear, “Not only did she put John in me, but she licked him off when he pulled out ... And licked me, too!”

Since she was standing so close, I reached down and caressed her swelling belly. “How do you feel, Mary?”

“Simply marvelous!” she exclaimed. “The changes here in Essex have been truly miraculous! I don’t know if it had anything to do with my birth problems with Angel, but the available food here was neither plentiful nor very good. Now it’s both.”

Standing close to me, she reached out and stroked my naked breast the same way her daughter did. But then she squeezed and discovered how firm my tits are now. She slowly moved around me as I stood for her inspection. Reaching up, she stroked my shoulders and upper arms. “You’re so beautifully muscular!” she enthused.

By this time she was behind me. Reaching down, she used both hands to squeeze my buns, then with the most gentle touch stroked the deep brands on both flanks. “Mattie,” she finally murmured, “you are female perfection!” She paused and then added thoughtfully, “Exactly like Kate and Julia, aren’t you? Except you’re bigger with even more powerful muscles than they have.”

She completed her circuit and then with a lovely little grin, twisted my clit ring the way her daughter had. She, too, reached down cupping a hand to catch my cuntal flow, then licked it up. With her eyes wide, she looked up at me and murmured, “You poor thing...”

In response, I just raised an eyebrow.

“But isn’t it obvious?” she asked wide-eyed. “How are you ever going to get a guy’s mouth out of your cunt long enough to get his cock in? You’re so deliciously sweet and juicy!” Then after slowly shaking her head she added, “Your husband is the luckiest guy in the world!”

Which reminded me: There had been no word from Gus or Slobovia in months.

Carla and I dressed again. Or at least, I took off my clit bell and chain and put on my shorts. Carla had slipped her shirt on again, but refused to button it; she was wearing it like an open vest framing her breasts with the golden bells still attached.

Cupping her tits in her hands, she squeezed and said, “I can’t help it, Mattie. For the first time in my whole life, I’m proud of my body ... And I’m particularly proud of my tits. Don’t they stand up so proudly? They’re almost as perfect as yours!”

That remark utterly stunned me. I had had bountiful tits for as long as I could remember — very big and very flabby. Looking down at my chest, I realized for the first time the extent to which my body had changed. My breasts were still large — a full C-cup when they get around to inventing brassieres and sizing them — but they were anything but flabby. Then I did what both Angel and Mary had done earlier: I squeezed them and was shocked. There was just enough give to know they were real, not silicone, but they were very firm indeed. So I left my nipple bells on, too.

Off we went in search of a shoemaker. We found one in a newly-built shop and went in. The shoemaker, a tall young man in his 20s, looked up when we entered his shop ... and gaped. “Your Majesty!” he murmured. Then he rushed around his counter to greet us. “How may I serve you today?” he asked.

I explained Carla’s need for shoes and then realized that I would need a pair, too. He sat us down and began to take measurements. In the meantime, Carla started to explain the particular need she had for shoes in which to dance a flamenco.

The shoemaker, John Carter, just nodded and smiled. “I know all about it,” he said. “I delivered a pair just this morning to a gentleman who wanted the same thing. Jim something-or-other, his name was.” Then he looked more closely at Carla.

In spite of being bare from below her hips upward, she sat up even straighter in her chair and thrust her shoulders back forcing her luscious tits up and out.

“You’re the one,” he murmured.

“The one what?” she asked.

“He said he would be dancing with the most beautiful woman in the world,” Carter said. “And looking at you, dear lady, I would not challenge his description.” He paused, looked at me, and then looked back at Carla. “But I’m afraid I really must. Her Majesty’s beauty is matchless!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.