Kate & Friends - Cover

Kate & Friends

Copyright© 2002 by Morgan

Chapter 29

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - This is a story set in the 13th century. The first section represents a collaboration with a young woman from Texas and was done over 10 years ago. It is basically a romance with more than a few anachronistic elements. But, as I note in the author's preface, it beats having to research 13th-century life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Historical   DomSub  

That morning in the stable started off as usual. I nibbled on Carla’s labia, and her leg popped straight up in the air opening her cunt to my morning assault. The little bitch couldn’t settle for nibbling on mine though; she had to tug one of my labial rings first. And, also as usual, when she used her teeth to tug on my clitoral ring, she was rewarded with a flow of my juices — that damned ring works like a faucet — as well as even more cum accumulated from the night before.

Looking at Carla’s raised leg, I was impressed again with how muscular it then was. When first we met, her body was pale and soft. By then, it was deeply tanned and hard-muscled all over.

A little explanation is in order. There were six of us in the pony team. We slept in the stable strapped in pairs to a heavy beam that ran the length of the stable. After our evening feeding, we were strapped in place front to back and the men were allowed in.

The prior night’s events would be a good illustration of what our life of slavery was like.

I looked up and greeted Jim, Carla’s guy. She twisted around and managed to smile warmly at him before turning around to take the first waiting cock in her mouth. The girl’s mouth opened wide and Harry’s cock disappeared inside all the way. I suppose I would have seen her mouth compress in suction, but simultaneously I felt a cock slide into my vagina from behind while another cock was presented to my mouth.

Like Carla, I took it all the way in and began to suck on it. We were all wearing our collars and our wrists were secured to the back of them, so all our cocksucking was with our mouths alone. I could feel the cock begin to pulse, and I sucked even harder. He came once, twice, three times while I eagerly swallowed his cream, our only source of animal protein.

After carefully licking it off, I looked up and said, “Thank you so much, Jack, for your luscious cum!” Then with a little grin I added, “What did you eat today? Your cum is particularly delicious this evening.”

In the meantime, Jim was stroking Carla’s lovely ass and gently caressing the insides of her thighs. Then his fingertips moved to the deep brands on her flanks. “Mmm...” he murmured. “Lovely!”

By this time I could see that Carla’s puffy labia had swelled even more. She began to bounce up and down on her toes, her signal that she was washing away and desperately needed a cock. But Jim was not to be rushed. Instead, he caught some of her vaginal juice and licked it off his hand. Then he started to explore her cavity with his fingers. He found her G-spot and Carla began to shake the whole bench with her first orgasm of the night.

“Please, Jim!” she begged, twisting around. “Just fuck me!” She had just thanked one patron for his luscious cum, while she waited for the next.

Finally, he eased into her very tight cunt. It was wonderful to watch as she wriggled her butt to get him ever deeper inside. I could hear murmurs of pleasure coming from her, in spite of having a cock again buried deep in her throat. (I wonder what it felt like to the guy?) Finally achieving full penetration, Jim began to pound her luscious cunt. Again the bench began to shake as Carla reached orgasm again ... and again ... and again. The bench-shaking was far stronger, although more erratic, by this time; at least three other girls were shaking in orgasm at the same time. And you know what? When six very-muscular women are all in orgasm at once, it’s quite a lot of shaking.

Although I should say five. While I achieved orgasm with others, they were just light and comfortable, totally unlike the convulsions I reached whenever Mike was in me.

I could see Jim shaking too as he released inside Carla’s greedy pussy. When he softened, he withdrew and went back to caressing her all over while he recovered. Since he was only 19, I knew he would be good for at least two more before the evening was over.

By this time I had been fucked by eight? nine? ten? different guys and had taken even more than that in my mouth. I thought about how I had come to be in the stable in the first place. I offered to serve as a slave if Bill of Essex would only fuck me. Well, he didn’t, but, Heaven knows, enough other guys did. Here I was, the leading hedonist of Slobovia serving as a sexual receptacle for any guy that came along.

I looked up and smiled. There before me was Mike. He is truly a giant among men, standing almost six feet five and weighing somewhere north of 250. And his sexual equipment is at least to scale! He is enormous. And it was for this reason that he was always the last man to take me. Much earlier in my slavery, I took him early in the evening, but then didn’t feel a thing as other men followed. I’m sure my cunt had been so stretched that they must have felt they were fucking air.

But now we had a system. First, I would take him in my mouth — no mean achievement, I might add — and then in my cunt. Occasionally, he would even take me in the ass. When he did that, I always ended up feeling open to the world with my asshole, my cunt and my mouth all gaping wide.

I massaged his cock in my mouth with my tongue and lips. I loved it! And I loved him, I must admit. Finally, he let go. When he did, I pulled back so he exploded in my mouth, not down my throat. I had come to adore the taste of his luscious rich cum.

Then after a few brief minutes of rest during which time I took two more men in my mouth and another in my cunt, he went around behind me. The first thing he did was to spank my bottom. The first thing I did was to wriggle it in delight. Then he eased into my cunt flooded with Heaven knows how much cum from all the men before, plus my juices flowing in a flood. Oh, yeah ... He always jerked my clit ring, too, to really open the faucet!

While every other guy just slid right into my capacious cunt, not Mike. He had to put me on his cock as if he was putting on a very tight glove. As he entered, I could feel every glorious millimeter of his lovely smooth cock as it penetrated deeper and deeper. When he was fully inside, he proceeded to give me the fucking of my life! (And you know what? That’s what I think every night, and I think it’s true. He just gets better and better and better.) By this time, I no longer had a cock in my mouth for the first time all evening. It’s not that there were no more guys, it’s the fact that they had learned — painfully — not to have their equipment in my mouth when Mike was doing the fucking. I screamed! I shook the bench so hard, I almost shook it apart. Aside from everything else, I’m both the largest and the strongest of the girls.

While I’m screaming, Jim is giving Carla her last fucking of the night. And she’s screaming, “Harder, Jim! Please fuck me harder!” Such talk, and from a reigning monarch, too.

But finally, it’s over. The stable hands come in. We raise our legs above the horizontal to allow them to place boards under our heads and feet so we can sleep more or less horizontally. And it’s in this position — typically with the three pairs of girls sleeping facing each other — that we awaken.

Oh, yes! We’ve christened ourselves the Cum Sluts. We’ve come to adore the taste. And you know what else? It really must be a sight to see each morning when six deeply tanned and very muscular legs are pointed up toward the ceiling as we breakfast on last night’s cum from each other’s pussies.

By this time we were completing our period of slavery; only one more day to go, believe it or not!

I guess some additional background is in order. First, who is Carla? She is Carla, Queen of Castile y Aragon, the bride of Carlos, King of Aragon. Their marriage, just prior to her leaving for Essex, effected the merger of the two Spanish kingdoms. Talk about a marriage made in hell, hers was the one. In the first place, she was a 17-year-old virgin marrying a 45-year-old rake. Second — if you can believe it — because he was so experienced with mistresses and whores, he felt he was too old to break in another virgin. A condition of her slavery was that she was to be “broken in”.

As both the senior in rank and in age among the six of us, I took the lead. I was the first one branded and the first to be pierced. I guess it must have been my ego — I was determined to be ahead of Leila Jones in something — I not only had my nipples pierced and ringed, but I pierced and ringed my navel, my clitoral hood, and put two rings on each of my labia myself. I got that idea when my nipples were pierced with the leather punch. The pain was so agonizing, I felt that if I pierced other body parts I would scarcely feel the additional pain. I was right ... to a point. Piercing my clitoral hood was one thing, but driving the thick gold ring through the hole was something else again. I really did feel that. Oh yeah ... One more thing: A month after being branded, I had my brands tattooed in the full colors of the Essex Coat of Arms.

That was successful, too, because all the other girls copied it.

Since Carla and I were the two queens, we were paired, although I am much larger than she. While I’m five feet ten and a bit, she is five feet four. Although, I learned, she is still taller than her husband, Carlos, who is only five feet one. Anyway, it was I who held Carla while her nipples were being pierced. I held each of her breasts in both hands and squeezed to elongate her nipples for piercing, and then after the holes were made and the rings inserted, I licked the blood from her now-mangled tits.

I said Carla was muscular and so was I. The reason for the muscles is largely due to the fact that she was a constant fuck-up for about the first six weeks of our slavery. As a result, she was constantly being sentenced to turn the hand cranks on the emergency generators. Remember those from Leila’s tale? Anyway, she was small and pretty weak at the time, so I always went with her; we turned those damned cranks together for hours at a time.

I guess you should know about our sleeping. We were strapped together at the waist with a very strong but flexible strap. Like the other two pairs of women, we were bound head to foot, as I’m sure you realized from the earlier paragraphs. Each night, after our dinner of oats and water, we were put in our harness with our feet on the dirt floor. The doors would be opened and the men would pile in for their evening’s entertainment: us.

From the outset, Carla was taken by a young man named Jim. While I coached her — and managed to twist my body around to lick her cunt — he took her virginity. Initially, she screamed while I sucked up the blood. But he continued to work on her and actually took her to her first orgasm that night.

We learned something else. A diet of oats and water isn’t the neatest thing in the world. (In fact, if anyone would dare ever to serve me a bowl of oatmeal, he or she would instantly find it upside down on his or her head!) To say the very least, our diet lacked protein. This was solved by Jim bringing friends with him. While he was fucking Carla, his friends were cuming in her mouth. But you already knew that.

After a bit of experimentation, each of the other girls had regulars, or specials, or whatever. In any event, after a few weeks, there was only a single guy fucking each of the other girls. But the guys, like Jim, arranged to have friends with them to provide the other girls with their protein.

I was the exception. I would take a dozen or more different men each night, thus providing cum for Carla’s breakfast the next morning. But it would always end with Mike taking me.

At any rate, back to my tale. The grooms came in, led us to the feed trough and then watered us. Because it was the last day, after being hosed down, our bodies were oiled. And we did look good, if I do say so myself. The hair on our heads was very short — crew cut, really — and it was the only hair we had. I must say that even after three months, I still shivered whenever I had to raise my arms to have my armpits shaved. We were shaved dry, of course, but there were only a few nicks. The razor was always — thankfully — very sharp.

As we were led out into the courtyard to be harnessed, I thought about my feet. When — and if — I ever get into a bed again, I thought, the soles of my feet would be like hooves. Kate had said that I would need to toughen my feet, and by God, they became tough! I took my position as the wheel horse for the team; Carla, being the shortest, was in the first rank. Bells were attached to our nipple rings — and a bell hung on a short chain from my clit ring — and our wrists were again attached to the backs of our collars.

Fortunately, there would be no speed trials that day. While we were normally set up in a team of six, when we have trials — or races — we do it in teams of two. Carla and I always lost for the first six weeks or so — one of the reasons for the time on the cranks — but as her strength increased and we learned to work together, our speed picked up. For the last few weeks, we had been winning every time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.