Kate & Friends - Cover

Kate & Friends

Copyright© 2002 by Morgan

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - This is a story set in the 13th century. The first section represents a collaboration with a young woman from Texas and was done over 10 years ago. It is basically a romance with more than a few anachronistic elements. But, as I note in the author's preface, it beats having to research 13th-century life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Historical   DomSub  

The week passed in a blur of activity. Sally’s whipped back healed at an incredible rate of speed. Coupled with the exercise we were all getting, the girl’s transformation was incredible. Equally marvelous was the change in her sister, Kathy. Both girls utterly blossomed. And on Wednesday night when Jack and Ken appeared to take their fiancées out to dinner, the two young women looked spectacular, as did their men. When Ken learned from Kathy that they were to have a house next door to Jack and Sally’s, and the two homes were going to be essentially identical, he just shook his head in amazement. Suddenly, from being slaves, he and Kathy could now look forward to a wonderful life together.

The two girls were just so damned cute! At one point, Kathy stuck out her tongue at her sister and claimed that she and Ken had a head start in filling up their bedrooms. They were starting with two children already.

“Well I’m only seventeen, smarty!” Sally retorted. “By the time I’m your age, Jack and I will have at least four!” The two girls were literally bubbling over with things to tell their men.

On Thursday, Kate informed the girls that they were going to dress and meet the public. I looked at her and asked, “And what are we wearing, Your Majesty? The usual?” Then I grinned, shook my head and asked, “Where do the clothes come from? A rag bag?”

Kate just grinned back and produced four more or less identical outfits virtually the same as what we wore the last time we went to town. Sally and Kathy just looked at the scraps of worn-out material, shrugged and got dressed. To my surprise, Kate had an outfit for me that not only fit, but it felt as if it had been formed to my body.

As we had done the first time, the four of us set out for the town and received the same reception. History certainly repeated, complete with that little bundle of beauty and joy, Angel Martin, hurling herself at Kate. Again Kate caught the tyke in her arms and kissed her soundly. When she finally eased away and was able to focus her eyes on Kate’s, I could see that the little girl was very serious. Only then did I become aware of Kenny Smith standing a short distance away looking very worried.

“Angel,” the little girl began, “can I marry Kenny?”

“Do you need an answer right this minute?” Kate countered with her eyes wide and serious — although it was easy to see they were dancing with delight.

“I think so,” Angel replied. Then she blushed and confessed, “I spent last night sleeping in Kenny’s arms. Doesn’t that mean that we have to get married?”

“What does Kenny say?” Kate asked.

“He wants to marry me right now,” the girl replied with great seriousness, “but I told him I couldn’t give him an answer until I asked you first.” The little girl paused and then continued nervously, “What should I tell him, Angel?”

“Do you want to marry him, darling?”

“Of course I do,” Angel replied. Then she sighed and added, “It was just so incredibly neat! We were in bed together, and Kenny just held me tightly all night long. I felt so safe ... And he kept kissing me, too.” Pausing, the little girl looked thoughtful and added, “When he kisses me it’s like nothing I’ve ever experienced before.” With her eyes wide and guileless she said, “It was even better than when I kiss you, Angel. Different, but better.” After another pause she concluded, “I guess it’s just that Kenny is the guy I was made for. Does that seem strange to you?”

“No, my darling, it doesn’t seem strange to me at all.” With the warmest smile Kate continued, “You see, Angel, I was created to serve the king — my husband, Bill. I knew it the first instant I laid eyes on him. And it’s just been getting steadily better.” Slowly shaking her head she repeated, “No, my darling Angel, it doesn’t seem strange to me at all.”

With that the little girl just beamed and it was obvious she wanted to get down. As soon as Kate carefully set her down, Angel ran to Kenny and exclaimed, “Angel says I can marry you, Kenny.” With her eyes wide she added, “Will you give me a kiss now?”

The little boy did. Taking Angel in his arms, he kissed her soundly. Although I was prepared to be amused, there was nothing at all amusing about it. There was an incredible flow of the purest love coupled with youthful passion. We could all feel the electricity and hear the bells ring when the two small children kissed.

At this point Kathy said, “Kenny, I need help.”

“What’s wrong, Slave—” The little boy interrupted himself and then asked, “Mommy, do I still have to call you Slave or Slave Kathy? Can’t I ever call you ‘Mommy’? That’s what Angel calls her mother.”

Poor Kathy broke down in tears. “My darling son, you can always call me Mommy from now on. Because of my sister — your Aunt Sally — and Queen Kate, I’m no longer a slave and won’t be one ever again.” Then she displayed the cutest little grin as she added, “But Kenny, there’s still a holdover from my days as a slave. I’m so used to being a cow, I really need to be milked. Could I interest you and Angel here in some warm milk?”

The little boy’s eyes lighted up as if he had just seen Santa Claus. (Later we learned that never in his entire life had he nursed at Kathy’s tit.) We all trooped over to the Martin house where Mary Martin greeted us warmly.

What followed was the loveliest little scene I’ve ever seen. Kathy sat in the middle of a sofa and stripped off the rags Kate had given her that passed for a top. Then with Kenny on her left and Angel on her right, she proceeded to nurse both children. The rest of us left shortly afterward. Mary had obtained a pillow that she put behind Kathy’s head. Within moments, all three — Kathy and the two small children — were asleep. The two kids each still had one of Kathy’s nipples in their mouths and would periodically suck more of Kathy’s rich warm milk, even though they were both asleep, too.

At that point, Kate, Sally and I adjourned to the Golden Bear. With Kate leading the way, we entered and were immediately startled by the same sergeant who had been in command of the detail the previous week.

“Your Majesty,” he said, addressing Kate, “something is very wrong here.”

“What’s the trouble, Sergeant?” she asked.

“Well, Your Majesty, you said you wanted things to be exactly the way they were. Since today is Thursday, the day when one of the girls is available out back to anyone who wants to whip them...” His voice just tailed off, and he stopped, apparently too embarrassed to continue.

“Yes, that’s true,” Kate said, agreeing with his complete statements. “So... ?”

“Maybe you’d better come and see for yourself,” he replied.

With the sergeant leading the way we went through the inn and into the courtyard in the rear. There the whipping frame that had been described to me was located. Because of the sergeant’s size and bulk, we couldn’t see beyond him. Once out in the yard, the sergeant just stepped aside so we could see what was going on. He didn’t utter a word.

Hortense was secured in the frame upside down. She was spreadeagled with her back to us. It was a mass of bleeding lacerations. Holding a whip was a heavy-set man with the look of a seaman. While we watched, he drew back the whip and then cracked it right in her crotch. Although we couldn’t see it, it had to have cut the length of her slit. When the whip struck, Hortense’s whole body shuddered; an instant later we could see her whole lower body in convulsion and could see a spurt of liquid — her cum — shooting upward.

Moments later, when her convulsing stopped we could hear Hortense’s hoarse voice saying, “Yes! That was perfect. Can you do it again, in exactly the same place? It’s so wonderful. I can feel the blood flowing from my cunt down to my tits!”

Turning to us the sergeant whispered, “She’s ... she’s a mas ... maso ... One of those people who likes pain! She loves it! She revels in it!”

As we turned to leave, although I had only seen Hortense’s back, it was apparent she had already lost a great deal of weight.

Returning to the inn, the sergeant asked, “What should I do, Your Majesty?”

Kate slowly shook her head and finally said, “Do nothing, Sergeant. Just continue to carry out your orders. If Hortense likes it, she likes it. How is Edmund making out?”

The sergeant grinned in relief. “He’s shaping up, too, Your Majesty,” he replied with the relief audible in his voice. “Both Martha and Susan agree that the food is better than it was when Ellie was cooking here. The present cook isn’t nearly as good as she is, of course, but the quality of the food he’s using is far better than Edmund and Hortense ever let Ellie have.”

Then with a big grin he concluded, “And guess what? This last week was the best week the inn has ever had.” Turning to Sally he said, “And Miss Schmidt, you should be happy to hear that! I guess you and your sister own 60 percent of the inn now, and Martha and Susan have 20 percent each. You ought to be minting money!”

“Kate!” Sally demanded, “what are you doing to us?”

“Well, you worked here for no money, and your sister was just released from slavery. Ken hasn’t had a chance to look for work, so I thought a little income might help.” Then Kate glared at Sally with green sparks shooting from her eyes — along with a glint of amusement — and added, “Now what’s your damned problem?”

Sally didn’t reply. Instead she took Kate in her arms and melted her lips to hers. Kate just hugged the girl tightly.

Just then we heard the sounds of a hard-ridden horse being reined in to a sudden stop in front of the inn. A moment later a messenger from the palace breathlessly reported to Kate that the King and Princess Julia had been sighted. They would arrive at the palace in less than three hours.

Instantly Kate abandoned any plans she might have had for the afternoon. Sally left us at the Martin’s to rejoin Kathy, while Kate and I ran back to the castle. (And I mean ran! And it’s all uphill, too! When I tried to stop and rest, Kate just said it was good training for my future. Thanks again, Kate!)

When we returned to the palace and the apartment, Kate looked at me with a strange look on her face, one I didn’t recognize. Then she said, “Mattie, could you do me a big favor?” Suddenly I realized what had happened. Kate wanted my assistance for something, but she’s so used to giving herself to others it never occurred to her that others might want to do something for her sometime. And it nearly killed her to ask.

“Of course, Kate,” I replied. “Anything at all. What would you like?”

“Mattie, could ... would...” she stammered.

“The answer is still yes, Kate!” I interjected. “But yes, what? For God’s sake, just spit it out!”

“Help me get ready to welcome my master? Please?”

Instantly we shed our rags and ran into the shower. There I scrubbed her body thoroughly, then we steamed in the sauna, and finally soaked in the tub with more than an inch of musk oil floating on the water. After that I gave her a massage.

I have to tell you that the massage was a revelation to me. From the first instant I saw her, I knew she was female perfection, but the true extent of her perfection wasn’t revealed until I gave her that massage. There was nothing but perfectly-toned muscles under the smoothest skin you can imagine. You’ve heard the expression, skin like satin? Well let me tell you, nowhere in the world is there satin nearly so fine as Kate’s skin.

When I was finishing the massage, Kate was on her back. While she was lying there with me working on her body, her slender fingers were moving all over her pussy. At first I thought she was masturbating, but then I realized it was not that at all. Then she looked at me with her eyes wide, obviously trying to say something.

“The answer is yes again, Kate,” I said. “But what’s the question?”

To my surprise, Kate blushed. Even under her deep tan I could see the blood rise from her loins, go up through her tits to her face. Finally she said with her voice cracking — obviously, whatever it was, it was deeply troubling to her — “Wha ... what’s the most sensitive part of your body? To irritation, I mean.”

I just shook my head. I didn’t really understand her question.

“Are your tits very sensitive?” she asked.

“I guess so,” I replied. “But why?”

“Could you run your tits over my pussy?” she said. Kate spoke so fast, it came out as almost a single long word. Again she blushed like a ripe tomato.

Leaning over her pussy, I took my right tit in my hands and carefully ran it over her slit. When I did, she spread her legs as wide as she could, so taking the hint, I moved them down between her thighs. By this time my own sexual excitement was such that my nipples were now as hard as pebbles. Deciding to have some fun, I ran a nipple up her slit and used it to tease her clit. It took only an instant for her pelvis to buck as an orgasm hit her. Raising my body a bit, I bent over and licked the succulent cum from her pussy. By now, I thought I knew what she was doing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.