Kate & Friends - Cover

Kate & Friends

Copyright© 2002 by Morgan

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - This is a story set in the 13th century. The first section represents a collaboration with a young woman from Texas and was done over 10 years ago. It is basically a romance with more than a few anachronistic elements. But, as I note in the author's preface, it beats having to research 13th-century life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Historical   DomSub  

My darling, did you lie to Horace? You told him that you couldn’t cook, yet with the possible exception of Ellie herself, you are the finest cook in the kingdom. And I hope you know that a slave lying to her master is a punishable offense! For that matter, what is this garbage about not being able to sing? I vividly remember our tree-lighting ceremony last Christmas. When we sang Gloria in Excelis Deo, the incredible voices of Queen Katherine and Princess Julia soared over everyone’s. The vocal trills you included ... the high notes you reached — and held! — were utterly incredible.

And, my darling, when you sang O Holy Night, the entire crowd was hushed as they marveled at your magnificent singing voice. Honestly, it was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever heard. And last night? “Hiding under Julia’s voice,” I think you said? Now that is a simple song for a child’s party, yet you conveyed joy and love and yes, Divine Grace, in your voice. Get their voices from me? Surely, woman, you jest! Your voice is truly a joy to hear. And I love you.

Anyway, Julia and I were sitting at the breakfast table — how do you get such beautiful fresh flowers on the table so early in the morning? — while you folded out magnificent omelettes for us, when Susan comes into the room — “staggers” would be a more accurate verb, though. The girl was naked, but totally unaware of her nudity, and completely unconcerned if she was aware. Her body has a magnificent all-over tan, and is just taking on its womanly form. Her hips are forming and already her legs are magnificent. She even had a small pubic patch of golden hair whose color matched the hair on her head. Although normally the pubic patch is darker, hers was as sun-bleached as the hair on her head. That girl is a young golden goddess!

Pulling out a chair, she dropped into it, and yelped. After jumping up from her seat, she eased slowly back down on it. Clearly, Susan had a pair of very bruised buns this morning.

“And how are you this lovely summer morning, Susan?” Julia asked in her most cheerful voice and with her brightest smile.

Susan just glowered at her across the table. Finally she said hoarsely but in an utterly flat tone of voice, “I hate you, Crown Princess Julia.”

Pretending to be hurt, Julia replied, “Golly, Susan, I love you.” Then with her eyes as big as saucers she asked innocently, “Why do you hate me this morning?”

“Because you pierced my ears and I got spanked,” she replied glumly.

But we all noticed that she was still wearing her new earrings. I’m sure they had never left her ears after Leila put them on for her the night before.

But then the girl’s natural exuberance started to take over. (My darling, I don’t think that girl is capable of being truly glum!) “And boy, can Mommy ever spank!”

Turning to you she said, “Aunt Kate, I think she might even be stronger than you are, if anyone could believe such a thing.”

Then she just shook her head and continued, “It was worse than that, though. Do you know what happened?” she asked rhetorically. “As usual, I was bare-assed naked when I bent over her leg. Do you know what she did? She caressed my buns and just rhapsodized to Mike about what a lovely little ass I have. She even said that I was developing a womanly bottom. Isn’t that just the neatest? Anyway, she caressed it as gently as she could — and for Mom, that’s pretty gentle. It was almost like feeling a feather making the lightest imaginable contact. I was in heaven! But then at completely random intervals, she would spank me hard. Between spanks, though, there was just that incredibly gentle contact.”

At that point Susan shook her head sadly and said, “But then something really strange happened. After the first couple of spanks, my bottom felt all warm and tingly. If you can believe it, I started to beg her for more spanks. After ten or so, with each spank I felt the most incredible sensation in my pussy.” Now she grinned broadly and said, “And I’m really my mother’s daughter, too. Believe it or not, we cum the same way. We don’t just cum, we spurt. We’re like a man, but without a cock to control the aim. It’s sort of like a spray. Anyway, with every spank, I would cum and spray all over Mommy’s leg.

“By the time she was finished, she was soaked. But she turned me over, sat me across her lap and gave me the most perfect kiss I could imagine. And I came again! Would you believe it? Cuming when you’re kissed by your own mother? But I did. Honest.”

Pausing for a moment, she shook her head and then continued, “But it was only then that I realized she was crying. When I asked what was wrong, she replied that she had hurt her baby. That kiss she gave me — with every ounce of love she could communicate — was by way of an apology. But God knows, I love her more than life itself!”

“How did she make out with Mike?” you asked. (A poor choice of words, if I may say so.)

“Like a bandit!” she exclaimed. “She and Dad were so damned funny! (He insists that he’s Dad, too. He says we’ll take care of the formalities as soon as he and Mommy get married.) Anyway, Daddy kept saying that he and Mom are getting married. She would refuse, coming up with a different reason each time, so he would fuck her.”

She grinned joyously and continued, “If you wanted to see something really funny, you should have seen that. It was utterly hilarious! She was very seriously listing her objections, and Dad would just lift her up as if she were a feather and sit her on his cock again. And that was funny, too. Dad just lifted her up and set her down impaling her cunt on his giant cock. Mommy kept on with her objections, but increasingly interrupted herself with her cumings. (Each time she did, she sprayed her cum all over Daddy’s lower body. He just loves it!)

“Daddy had her in continuous orgasm and she couldn’t talk. Finally, when Dad got bored with the whole thing, he would put her out like a light. And then do you know what happened? As soon as she recovered consciousness, she would pound on Dad’s chest with her little fists and bawl him out for making her forget her best reasons why they couldn’t get married. And then he’d take her again.”

With a beaming smile she concluded, “And this went on all night! That’s why I’m so tired. When Mom’s body went into continuous spasm, it shook the bed so much it would wake me up ... every damned time!”

“I guess they weren’t too handicapped by Mike’s wounds or your mother’s, were they?” you asked.

“Not so you would notice it!” Susan exclaimed. “I guess the funniest thing, though, was when Mommy wanted Dad to take her in her ass. She pointed out that wearing a dildo in her ass every day had really opened it up so she thought she could take him easily. She’s been after him for weeks to do it, so last night he did. Since all of her whip cuts are on her back and chest, that wasn’t a problem, but Dad’s bad leg was. But he finally figured out how to kneel behind her with almost none of his weight on his bad right leg. As big as he is — and Dad’s gigantic! — he eased into her tiny opening without causing her a great deal of pain. She did say, though, that he was far larger than her dildo, but it felt so great to feel him penetrating her body there.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.