Kate & Friends - Cover

Kate & Friends

Copyright© 2002 by Morgan

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is a story set in the 13th century. The first section represents a collaboration with a young woman from Texas and was done over 10 years ago. It is basically a romance with more than a few anachronistic elements. But, as I note in the author's preface, it beats having to research 13th-century life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Historical   DomSub  

How did I ever get so lucky, Kate? I’m sure you must be bored with this by now, but you are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. (And I gave the chamberlain another bonus when I reminded myself about it.) You are a delight ... a jewel without price. And if I haven’t told you in a while, I love you desperately!

Mike Fletcher had just arrived in a wheelchair. Although he certainly wasn’t a cripple, with wounds in both his thigh and his shoulder he needed crutches, but with his wounded shoulder he couldn’t use them. A moment later you appear from the bedroom, followed by Leila Jones. My God! What did you do to that woman? Although too small for my six feet three, she was utterly incredible! Exquisite!

But you were utterly ravishing! Then in your most regal manner, you went to Mike — being careful to screen him from Leila’s sight, I noticed — and greeted him warmly. Then you moved aside so Leila could see our guest. If it hadn’t been so poignant, it would have been funny! Almost against her will, Leila’s hand came up to her mouth and her eyes grew as big as saucers. And you? Pretending to be oblivious to the whole thing, you said to Mike, “Major Fletcher, I must make an introduction, but I scarcely know how. Major Michael Fletcher, may I present my dearest friend — and my body slave — Leila Jones. She has been charged with ... keeping you ... entertained ... tonight.”

Turning to Leila you said, “I don’t think you know Major Fletcher, do you?”

Instead of responding, Leila dropped to her knees beside Fletcher’s wheelchair, took his face in her hands, and melted her lips to his. Since she was on his left — unwounded — side, he was able to get his heavily-muscled arm around her and pull her close as their lips met and their tongues did their dance of love. The flow of electricity between them almost blew out every circuit breaker in the kingdom, and the bells nearly deafened me! (Do we look like that, too? People claim we do... ) And what was my child bride doing while all this is going on? My darling, I don’t think you’ve looked that happy at the peak of your orgasms coupled with me. You were utterly ecstatic! As they eased apart, we both clearly heard Mike whisper, “I love you, my darling!”

Still visibly shaken, Leila rose to her feet and said, “Major Fletcher and I have met previously, Your Majesty.” When you raised an eyebrow, she repeated, “Major Fletcher and I have met previously, Kate!” Then she stuck out the tip of her pink tongue at you. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen.

At that point, Julia and Susan joined us. After introductions had been made, Julia — bless her! — took drink orders and went out to the kitchen. My darling, she was utterly superb! After serving the drinks — martinis all around, except for Susan’s Coke — she served the most magnificent hors d’oeuvres I have ever seen. But not only did she serve them, she did it on her knees!

After Leila helped herself, she pointed out to Susan how perfectly Julia served. “You will note, daughter, how Julia drops down to her knees? And how her back is perfectly straight at all times? My darling, she is utterly perfect, and I hope you will use her as a model of behavior.”

“Oh, I certainly will, Mother!” the girl exclaimed. “This afternoon, Julia was telling me how she goes down on Bill Morrison, and how—”

“Susan!” Julia screamed.

“—how she studies so hard, and is learning from Ellie how to be a gourmet cook, and...”

At that, everyone in the room cracked up with laughter, led by Julia who went to Susan, took her in her arms and utterly melted her to her chair with a kiss. “Mother, I utterly adore Princess Julia. Do you mind?”

“How could I possibly mind?” Leila replied. “You and she are as close to being identical twins as it’s possible ever to be. And I’m glad you had a good time this afternoon.” Leila was seated in a chair as close beside Mike Fletcher as she could get.

At this point, remembering the trial, I said, “Mike, as you know, my wife and I only returned to the kingdom yesterday. With everything that’s been going on, we never have heard what happened. Could you enlighten us?”

“With pleasure, Your Majesty!”

“Mike, we’re in our private apartment,” I said. “Please call me Bill, unless, of course, you want me to call you Your Excellency. And you’ve already heard our slave call my wife, Kate. After all, you are Earl of Huntington, and in line to become Duke of Westmoreland.”

While I said it, I was watching Leila carefully. As I suspected, the instant I mentioned Mike’s title, her eyes went dead. My darling, I certainly hope we did the right thing! That woman is utterly beyond belief! I don’t want to do anything to hurt her unnecessarily. Truly, my darling, she is in your class! And you know I don’t make a statement like that lightly! At any rate, Mike Fletcher just grinned and agreed to call me Bill and you, Kate.

He began: “Bill, after you and Kate were married, things were very quiet. So quiet, in fact, that the colonel gave leave to two full regiments. We — the Queen’s Own — were scheduled to go on leave when the others returned. Well, I guess there’s the old adage, ‘When the cat’s away, the mice will play.’ Well, sir, you clearly are the cat. And the mice — the barbarians, this time — did decide to play. We were doing quiet garrison duty with only small mounted patrols out in the countryside. Then the shit really hit the fan...” Looking at you, his eyes widened and he said, “My apologies, Kate! I didn’t mean to...”

“Mike, remember me?” you asked. “I know damned well you saw me numerous times — all of me — at the Sign of the Golden Bear. Do you seriously think that anything you could possibly say might offend me? As for Crown Princess Julia, she has never had a bed of her own, let alone a room. She shares the bed with Bill and me and always has.” Then you paused, looked at Susan, shook your head and said, “But then there is Duchess Susan...”

“Aunt Kate, remember me? When I lived with the Wallaces, I had neither a bedroom nor a bed, either, until I got sick. I shared with Jean and George. When Jean was great with child, she couldn’t see her own cunt past her beach-ball belly, so I positioned George’s great cock in her vagina for her.” She shook her head, grinned and added, “Aunt Kate, my ears really are not very fucking tender!”

“And I shall wash your mouth out with soap, Niece!” you responded.

With a puzzled expression on her face, Susan replied, “But what for? Surely it wouldn’t taste very good. Why would I want my mouth washed out with soap?”

Everyone howled with laughter while Susan just looked around as if to wonder what everyone was laughing at.

“Do you need to hear any more, Mike?”

“Then the shit really hit the fan!” he repeated with a grin. “It seemed like every North Country barbarian was coming overland to attack the town. Although we were outnumbered by at least ten to one, we were trained and disciplined while they were not. Since the colonel was on leave, too, I was in command. Anyway, I detached a company of men to evacuate the villagers to the castle, while the rest of us harassed the enemy. I suppose we did a fairly decent job. By the time we got back to the castle, we had managed to eliminate about 10 percent of their forces.”

“But what happened to you, Mike?” I asked. “Weren’t you hit during that first assault?”

“Not really, Bill,” he replied. “The fact is I was in good shape, but then I didn’t duck fast enough ... and we were within sight of the castle walls when it happened, too. I took a couple of arrows — one in my shoulder, and one in my thigh.” He shook his head and added, “Grimy damned things, too. Had they been clean, I probably wouldn’t have had all the problems I did. But infection set in pretty fast. I wasn’t in great shape.”

He paused, then reached out his hand for Leila’s and held it tightly. “As it was, the surgeons gave up on me. I was much too far gone for them to waste their time on.” He grinned and continued, “Besides, to that point we hadn’t lost a single man. But a good number were wounded, and the surgeons were really stretched thin trying to treat them all.”

“Then what happened,” you asked. Kate, you were truly hanging on every word.

“Then Leila happened. She carried me to my room — by herself, if you can believe it! — and proceeded to operate. By this time, although the arrow shafts had been cut off, I still had two arrowheads in me along with the ends of their shafts. As pretty as you please, she cut off my clothing—” Turning to Leila, he interjected, “And you still owe me! That was my best uniform you very casually cut to pieces, young lady.” Then he continued, “—and cut out the arrows. Was that all? For Leila? You’ve got to be kidding!

“Using a very sharp knife blade, she opened both cuts. First she probes around with what felt like a large pair of industrial pliers — actually, they were forceps she had stolen from one of the doctors — and pulled out scraps of my uniform and heaven only knows what else. While I’m bleeding like a stuck pig, she just watches my blood flow.” He paused and just shook his head as he remembered. “I’m sure you already guessed,” Mike Fletcher continued, “that Leila was trying to get as much dirt and shit to drain from the wounds as possible. After putting compress bandages on both wounds, she leaves me asleep.

“Then does she get some sleep? Hah! My guys were all back in the barracks by that time and feeling knee-high to a snake’s belly. In spite of what they had accomplished — taking on a force ten times their size and inflicting about 10 percent casualties — they felt they had failed. Now we were surrounded by a besieging army that was still about seven times our size. So what does my little friend do? She mobilizes the wives of all the married troopers. Then, led by Betty Murphy — stark naked, by the way — they march into the barracks.

“Betty calls out, ‘Tom Murphy, where in hell are you? I need you badly right now ... in my cunt!’ For that matter, all of the wives were naked. But they took their men on the floor, on a bed if they could find one ... anywhere! One couple even made love on the floor of the shower. And of course this is all in plain sight of all the single troopers. And there are twice as many single men as married ones, too.”

At this point, Mike took Leila’s hand, brought it to his lips and kissed the back of it gently. We both saw the girl blush and try to pull her hand away. It might as well have been held in a vise. “Anyway, Leila Jones appears ... also naked. She goes around the entire barracks and takes every one of the single men inside her, starting with the ones who were lightly wounded.

“Martha Cooper and Susan Hodges wanted to help her, but Leila wouldn’t hear of it. In spite of having prostituted their bodies for years at the Golden Bear, both are now married — and both pregnant, I’m happy to say — so there was no way Leila would permit it. She took on two-thirds of the whole damned regiment. And laid out half the guys in the process, too, by the way!”

Holding her head up high, Leila looked at me and said, “Your Majesty, you have just received public confirmation — from a senior officer and a nobleman — of my public fornication. I am guilty and deserve to die!”

“Fornication?” Mike said softly. “Not hardly. An incredible sacrifice of your own body in an effort to repair the ruined morale of the only people who stood between the townspeople and death. No, my darling, it was scarcely fornication. Rather it was personal self-sacrifice of an incredible order.”

Turning back to me he continued, “But what then? As for me, when we left Major Michael Fletcher, he was falling asleep after her surgery. By the time she returned to my room, it was clear that things weren’t going well. Blood poisoning had set in. So what does she do? Miss Jones decides to get rid of more of her blood. Today in the Great Hall we heard from the Duchess of the North how Leila gave her thirty pints of her blood over five days.”

He grinned and interjected, “Now I really feel left out. I guess she really doesn’t care for me very much. I only got twenty-eight pints over four days. Can you believe it? It’s true. She drained my poisoned blood on the floor while giving me seven pints of her own — and no human has more than eight. And she did that for four days in a row!”

Now tears were flowing freely from his eyes as he added, “Is that all? Oh, no. After she left me that first night, she turned herself over to the torturers for thirty lashes on her back. Why her back? Because she returned to my room but never had her back to me. Of course, while we were making love, I felt something wet on her back. Her blood! And she scarcely had any left.

“This continued for seven days. She only left me to get food, but always moving so I could never see her ripped back. When I was burning with fever, she put cold compresses on my head. When I was shivering with chills, she lay on top of me to warm my body with her own. And whenever possible, we made love. God, did we make love! This girl is a dream come true.” Turning to her he continued, “That’s why I’m going to make her my wife as soon as she’ll let me.”

“You’re out of your mind, Mike!” Leila exclaimed. Then turning to you she said, “Kate, maybe I should tell you more of what I did.”

My darling, it was utterly incredible! This poor girl was reliving a horror, but would not lower her eyes. There she was sitting up straight in the chair with her eyes locked on you.

But she continued, “First of all, I owe my very life to Martha Cooper and Susan Hodges. Without them, I could never have made it. Mike said that the married gals were taking their husbands all over the barracks. But Martha and Susan took their husbands while they were close beside me, and gave fucking lessons to the young troopers at the same time.”

She paused, grinned and added, “As Mike said, they were both pregnant — in their seventh month, if I remember correctly. And I can remember when pregnant women became as big as houses. We heard Susan telling us about Jean Wallace being unable to see past her distended belly. As far as Martha and Susan are concerned, though, their pregnancies have only caused the slightest convexity in their flat bellies.”

She just shook her head and returned to her story. “Anyway, I went to a couple of the slightly wounded troopers and took them in their beds. But then, instead of me going to them, they came to me. The girls set up a table and I lay on my back with my legs spread. The guys would move between my thighs and proceeded to fuck my ass off. I guess I was a little pale by then, having given Mike a few pints of blood — Mike’s chronology wasn’t quite right.

“Martha asked when I had eaten last, and I told her the day before. Well, she turned pale and disappeared. A short time later she returned with a whole bucket of chicken soup.”

Leila giggled as she remembered. “Kate, try to imagine the scene: I’m lying on my back on the table being fucked. But Martha is sitting on the table behind me, so I can lean against her shoulder. While I’m being fucked, she’s feeding me chicken soup. After a few bowls, she remembered that a man’s cum is loaded with protein. This gave her another idea. So with my belly sloshing with soup, she finds a small pillow for my head. Then I begin to give blow jobs to one group of troopers while being fucked by another.” Turning to Mike she said, “And, Michael Fletcher, your troopers have the sweetest cum in the world! It’s almost as sweet and rich as yours.”

Concluding, she said, “Anyway, that’s what I did. And it was public fornication and I deserve to die!”

Fletcher had not released her hand. “There are a couple of small things Leila forgot to mention. She forgot to tell you that after each episode, she would interrupt her cock sucking long enough to give the trooper who had just fucked her the warmest, sweetest kiss imaginable and thank him for creating such pleasure in her body. To a man whose cock she had just sucked, she expressed her gratitude for the luscious cum he had just given her.”

At this point Mike interrupted himself and looked thoughtful. Then he said, “Oh, what the hell ... I wasn’t supposed to say anything to anyone, but under the circumstances, I have to. Turning to me he said, “Bill, do you know Tom Peters, by any chance?” I thought for a moment but couldn’t come up with anyone. After I shook my head, Mike just nodded and continued, “You’re not supposed to know this, Bill, but although he serves as a sergeant in your army, Tom is a captain in my father, the Duke’s, personal guard.

“When I came down, he insisted on joining, too, to keep an eye on me. Anyway, just a couple of days ago, Tom came to see me. Leila was in prison at the time, of course. When I first saw him I knew that something was very wrong, although I had no idea what it might be. I soon learned. Honestly, Tom looked like the wrath of God. As long as I’ve known him, I’ve never seen him so upset.

“When I asked him what was wrong, he replied, ‘Major, it’s me. I’m what’s wrong!’

“‘What do you mean by that remark?’ I asked.

“At this point the poor man looked like he was going to come apart. ‘I ... I ... I fucked Miss Jones!’ he cried. Please note: those were his words, ‘Miss Jones.’ Not Leila, or the Queen’s slave. No, it was Miss Jones. Then, to my utter astonishment, he began to cry. ‘What’s wrong?’ I asked. By that time I already knew of Leila’s lovemaking with the troops, of course and he knew it!

“‘She’s so incredibly kind and good!’ he cried. ‘Can you believe it? That woman was close to death from blood loss, sir, but she thanked me for the wonderful lovemaking. Honest, sir, she did. She thanked me.’ The poor man shook his head in sorrow and continued, ‘She is as pure as the new-driven snow.’ He looked thoughtful for a moment and then added, ‘In fact, she’s in the same class as Queen Katherine and Princess Julia. She has the same Divine grace flooding through her body... ‘ At that, Tom completely lost control. He was crying like a baby. I didn’t know what to do. Finally, I took him in my arms and just held him while I listened to his hopeless-sounding cries.

“When he regained enough composure to continue, he added, ‘That woman is utter perfection on two feet. I must have been at least the 20th guy she took that night, but all she did was concentrate on making our lovemaking as perfect as she could make it.’

“Then he looked at me and said, ‘Sir, I know she’s your lady. I also know she’s madly in love with you.’ At that point a small grin tried to break through his tears and he added, ‘What must your lovemaking be like? If she’s as much better with you than she is with me — because of her all-consuming love for you — I’m not really sure how you can survive.’ His last words were, ‘Sir, I want to say that Miss Jones must have royal blood in her veins. But at the same time, so many royals are shits, while she is utter perfection. But she is truly to the manor born. Everything about that woman is utter perfection!’ And that’s what he said,” Mike concluded.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.