Kate & Friends - Cover

Kate & Friends

Copyright© 2002 by Morgan

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is a story set in the 13th century. The first section represents a collaboration with a young woman from Texas and was done over 10 years ago. It is basically a romance with more than a few anachronistic elements. But, as I note in the author's preface, it beats having to research 13th-century life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Historical   DomSub  

Katherine, I’ve about had it with you! First, the wedding! My darling, was it really necessary to appear in church before the archbishop himself... naked! (And I know what you’re going to say, but that white veil you had on your head doesn’t count as clothing!) And Julia, too, wearing only the little pale blue veil ... Although I must confess you looked ravishing. Or is it ravished? If I remember correctly, we had a number of fuck sessions on the morning of our wedding ... and even a quicky a few minutes before leaving for the church.

I must confess, though, that the archbishop and I seemed to be the only ones in the entire church who were at all upset by your appearance. Reluctantly, I have to admit that the explanation you gave me at the reception — our people are most used to seeing you and Julia naked in their homes — did make a certain amount of sense.

But then, my darling, was it really necessary to interrupt the archbishop in the middle of the ceremony? Was it? I mean ... after all ... it was such a trivial thing. When he asked you, “Do you, Katherine, take this man...” did you really have to interrupt and tell him your name was Kate? And then your additional explanation was really uncalled for. When you promised to love, honor, and obey me, did you really need to pause and explain that, because you were a slave after all, you had no other choice but to obey me.

But you really did it to me on our honeymoon! My darling, I’m supposed to be the hunter, not you. While I certainly admit that your idea of spending three months alone naked on a tropic island was interesting, and in the event, wonderful, did you have to show me up with your hunting prowess? Did you?

But before I really get to that, you must first answer a question: Why was it so different making love to you after we were married? Why did it seem that your vagina was virginal? And, for that matter, where did the blood on the sheet come from? It certainly wasn’t your period. What was the resistance I felt inside you when I penetrated for the first time? Why did you let out that little scream of pain? If I didn’t know better, I would almost swear I was making love to a virgin.

But back to our honeymoon. My darling, it was truly an experience I will never forget. As beautiful as you have always been, your former beauty pales into insignificance against your appearance now. Your glorious hair has been bleached by the sun and salt water to the most incredible shade of copper-tinted gold. Your emerald eyes have never been brighter. And your body! A deep golden satin over the most powerful muscles ever seen on a woman.

During our time alone together, although we were always naked, you always seemed to arrange it so your thigh was blocking my clear view of your lovely pussy, or your glorious hair might be masking one of your tiny but luscious pink nipples — which are always erect, by the way. And in spite of being the only humans on our island, you constantly worked on your body and your appearance to be even more beautiful. I must confess to spying on you occasionally. Almost inevitably I would find you using the crystal-clear water of our waterfall-fed pond as a mirror. I watched you using two clam shells to pluck stray hairs from your eyebrows ... and from your cunt. I watched you using sand to remove any trace of stubble from your incredible legs and underarms. And at least twice a week you shaved me with that razor-sharp knife you brought with us.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.