Kate & Friends - Cover

Kate & Friends

Copyright© 2002 by Morgan

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a story set in the 13th century. The first section represents a collaboration with a young woman from Texas and was done over 10 years ago. It is basically a romance with more than a few anachronistic elements. But, as I note in the author's preface, it beats having to research 13th-century life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Historical   DomSub  

I don't know what I am going to do with you. I have learned that you and our daughter, Julia, could just walk out of the castle any time you care to. You see, my darling slave, without a word from me, my entire guard force considers you to be their queen, regardless of what I may do or say — or fail to do, for that matter. At any rate, to them you are Lady Godiva. At your approach the guards turn their backs so as not to embarrass their beloved queen.

Furthermore, I must confess to high-tech spying on you and Julia. As you certainly know, men never outgrow their need for toys; the toys just get more expensive. When one has the resources at his disposal that I do, the toys can be very interesting. The fact is, my darling slave, that I videotape the two of you in virtually every waking moment. [Yes, I know video won't be invented for almost 600 years, but Morgan wants video tape, and since this is, after all, a work of fiction... ] I watch as the two of you run laps on my private running track outside the apartment and then swim laps in the pool. What impresses me constantly, though, Kate, is how much you know and how skillful you are in working with Julia.

My darling, that girl, now beginning to blossom into young womanhood, utterly adores you! And with good reason. You see, I listen in on all of your conversations using a long-range microphone: it has become my principal amusement. Regardless of what the question might be that Julia raises — from Shakespeare to sex — you address it seriously and appropriately. When you walk naked around the grounds, the two of you are like wood nymphs or sprites. You look so much at home and so natural in the setting.

And then there are your giggles! Darling, I have come utterly to adore the sound. The two of you together seem to have such fun. I can't tell you how happy this makes me in light of what poor Julia has suffered in the past. But now, dear heart, there is a spring in her step, brilliance in her eyes, and a near-permanent smile on her face. It is so wonderful to see the changes in that marvelous girl.

This is true particularly after the trial and execution of the surviving raiders who had killed her mother. Never will I forget her, sitting in the witness box wearing a simple white gown, telling in frightening detail the horrible tortures and hideous death her mother suffered. She was able to identify one of the men present in court as the one who had amputated her mother's tits and grilled them. At the same time from my position as presiding judge I watched the accused. I could see her story actually move those heartless men.

After I pronounced the death sentences, my suspicions were confirmed when the senior survivor with tears flowing down his cheeks, asked if the golden-haired princess would please perform the execution herself: Throw the lever springing the trapdoors on the scaffold.

With her face expressionless and in a very flat tone of voice, Julia replied that she would be pleased to. And she did. When the fourteen bodies were wrapped in chains and hanging from the battlements I heard Julia murmur, "Mother, I hope you can now rest in peace. You are avenged!"

I took her into my arms, held her tightly, and listened to the sound of her tears. But I think she has put the past behind her at long last.


My darling Kate, the most moving experience I have ever had came this morning when I met you alone on a garden path. (I believe you had left Julia in the apartment practicing her penmanship.) At my approach you dropped to your knees on the path and took the classic submissive position: knees spread wide opening your pussy; head and back up straight, hands clasped behind your neck forcing your tits up and out, and with your eyes downcast. As I came closer I could see that your nipples were not only hard, they were actually vibrating with tension. Moreover, I could see a couple of drops of fluid, then more and finally almost a steady stream flowing from your pussy. Just as I was about to commend you for your behavior I noticed that there were tears flowing unchecked down your cheeks.

"What's the matter, my darling slave?" I asked.

"Permission to look at my master's face?" you responded. I instantly granted permission and your emerald-green eyes came up and locked on mine. "I am a failure and a fraud," you said softly.

"Failure? Fraud? What on earth are you saying, Kate?"

"Just look at me, beloved Master! I am supposed to be groveling in fear at your feet. I am supposed to hate you." The flow of your tears increased and your voice broke as you continued, "But just look at me! My nipples are vibrating in hopes you will at least touch them. Possibly I could get you to bite them. My pussy? Good heavens! Just look at it, Master. It's running like a river in hopes your cock, your finger — anything of yours! — might penetrate it."

At that, my darling, you completely lost control. Your body jack-knifed forward while your knees involuntarily closed. With your hands still locked on the back of your neck you buried your face in your thighs and just bawled. Needless to say I was dumbstruck and, like all men, completely at a loss in the presence of a woman's tears. And, my darling, you were crying as if your heart was broken.

Dropping down beside you I scooped you up off the ground and held you in my arms. Instantly your arms were around my neck and you were nuzzling your face into it. Looking around, I remembered an abandoned stable nearby. Since it was cold and getting colder I didn't know how you could be naked and out in the elements the way you were. When I asked, you just whispered that you had experienced far worse, but snuggled as close to me as you could, anyway.

I found my way along the now-almost-invisible path to the stable. It turned out to be much closer to the walking path than I remembered. Only then did I realize that I probably had not been there since I was a small boy, when all distances seemed greater than they do now. Remarkably, the stable was still intact. I opened the door and, although the hinges squeaked horribly, it stayed together as I closed and latched it again.

In my arms you wriggled and tried to snuggle closer. With your lips almost in my ear I heard your throaty whisper, "I adore you, my darling master!"

Holding you tightly I whispered in your ear, "Are you still wet? Are your nipples as hard as they were?"

In the next instant my love for you deepened yet again. (My darling, I don't know how, quite honestly. I did not believe it possible for one person to love another more than I do you at this moment — and yet it just gets worse! Or better. Or something.) With the throatiest little chuckle you said in the sexiest voice I've ever heard, "I'm in your arms, my darling. My pussy is running rivers but my nipples have softened with the rest of my body as all of my body parts await yet another onslaught from your magnificent cock. And you know what?" you asked with the cutest little grin.

"What?"

"My asshole has relaxed in hopes that it will be the opening you select. My pussy is running rivers as I just said, and my mouth is salivating. Darling, are there any other parts of me that could get into this contest? To be selected as Kate's opening of the hour?"

Dropping to my knees I found that the hay was remarkably nice. It was completely dry as I gently laid you on your back. Instantly your thighs spread wide and, with the most lascivious grin I've ever seen, you ran your finger up your slit, brought it to your mouth, and gently sucked it.

"Yum," you said softly as again you wiped your finger up your slit but this time held it up to me and asked, "Want a taste? I'm remarkably sweet this afternoon."

Dropping to my knees between your thighs I lifted your legs and put them over my shoulders. "Master, please!" you pretended to protest while your eyes were dancing. "Surely you're not... I mean you could not... you would not... put your mouth... there?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.