Kate & Friends - Cover

Kate & Friends

Copyright© 2002 by Morgan

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a story set in the 13th century. The first section represents a collaboration with a young woman from Texas and was done over 10 years ago. It is basically a romance with more than a few anachronistic elements. But, as I note in the author's preface, it beats having to research 13th-century life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Historical   DomSub  

Master, to say that I was furious with you yesterday would be the most British of understatements. After our early-morning encounter, I slept for several hours, utterly spent and satiated. When finally I awoke you were gone, Julia was gone, and I was alone. The door to your chamber was locked from the outside. Then I heard a key in the lock and smiled, thinking it was you. It turned out to be your chamberlain, and you know how I feel about him. Moreover, he brought two rather burly gents with him. Whether this was done to protect himself from me or for his own pleasure in watching their muscles ripple beneath their clothes, I do not know. One of them carried a covered tray. The smell wafting from it was heavenly and my mouth began to water. It was all I could do to drag my attention from it long enough to ask the chamberlain where you were.

He lisped, "The Master is off."

"I know he is unbalanced," I ground out, "but that's not what I asked."

Then, while doing what I can only describe as his best Truman Capote impersonation, the little faggot had the nerve to say, "It's none of your concern. Best that you remember who is the master and who is the slave."

That was not what I wanted to hear. I very casually removed the cover from the tray and commented on how delicious everything looked... before hurling the cover directly at his head. My aim was quite good and he now has an egg-sized bump on his forehead to show for his insolence.

He fled and his companions followed. The door was again locked so I spent the rest of the afternoon feeding my rising anger. I paced, swore, and threw things. (The pheasant, by the way, was divine. My compliments to your chef.) I kept wondering what I had done to deserve this solitary confinement. Nothing came to mind except the scratches on your cheek. I felt I had more than paid for those the previous evening.

I was in a full-blown rage by the time you arrived back at your apartment. "Kate, my darling slave," you said, your face wreathed in smiles. "Come kiss me."

You could not have said anything worse at that moment. "Kate," "Slave," and an order, all in one breath. The first plate I threw at you went wide, but the second missed you by only a fraction of an inch. Before I could throw a third you had crossed the room and grabbed me around the waist. My body slammed into the wall, the pain from the impact on my badly-bruised backside shooting through me.

You pinned me there with your body, my face level with yours, my toes barely brushing the floor. "You must have misunderstood me, Kate," you whispered. "What did I tell you to do?"

"My name is Katherine," I hissed back, feeling the electricity begin to flow between us, aware of your body pressed to mine. "You said, 'Come kiss me.'"

"But you did not. What should I do about this disobedience, Kate?"

Your lips were so close to mine. In the blink of an eye, the intensity of my rage transformed itself into overpowering desire. "You should fuck me, Master, thoroughly and completely, until I am subdued."

You smiled, from amusement or consternation, I do not know which. But that smile was all it took. My lips fused to yours, my arms encircled your neck. My legs came up to wrap themselves about your hips, locking us together. I could feel your cock through your clothes, swelling, hardening against me. Our kiss deepened, my tongue dancing, playing, circling yours.

I broke the kiss to say, "You know, Master, I think one of us is very overdressed for this occasion. Who could that be?"

Again your smile caused a surge of wetness between my legs. You turned and carried me, still locked against you, to the bed. I released you and began to tear at your clothes, ripping and shredding them in my eagerness to touch you, to feel your skin under my fingers. When all that remained of them was a discarded pile, I knelt on the bed before you and began to kiss a line down your chest, pausing to flick my tongue lightly over your nipples.

My hands moved ahead, caressing your torso and legs before finding your cock, big and ready for me. I lowered my mouth to it, placing the sweetest of kisses on its head, licking away the drop that had already formed there. My lips and tongue started at the base and moved back up the length of your shaft to the throbbing head and then back down, over and over, slowly. It seemed impossible considering the size already, but your cock seemed to grow and swell more under this passionate teasing.

My own need was becoming more intense, more demanding. My hand moved between my legs, my fingers circling the lips, brushing my clit ever so slightly. My pussy was dripping, soaked with my juices which were flowing faster now. I took your head fully in my mouth, running my tongue around it before sliding down the length as far as I could, then pulled back.

My first orgasm came unexpectedly but with a power that caused my body to tremble. Suddenly, my hand was snatched away and I was pushed to my back. My hands were pinned above my head in one of yours. I looked at you in confusion wondering what I had done. "No, witch. No more of that. Now to the punishment you decided on. Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me, Master," I replied as I spread my legs wide to receive your cock. "Please!"

I felt the tip against me and pushed forward to take it in me, but you moved away and my movement was restricted by my hands being pinned over my head.

"What is your name?" you asked.

"Katherine," I replied automatically.

"And what else?" you asked. My body was quivering with need. Your free hand began to caress my breast, pinching and teasing its nipple. I cried out with pleasure. "And what else?" you repeated.

Gasping, I whispered, "Kate."

But you would not stop. "Again? Your name?"

Now my body's need was overwhelming. "My name is Kate!" I screamed.

"Good! Very good, Kate." Then you began to slide into me very slowly and my pussy stretched taking all of you, every inch of your cock. You pulled out almost entirely, leaving only its head still buried in me. "Who am I?" you asked. My hips bucked toward you, wanting you. "No, Kate. Who am I?"

I was nearly wordless but managed to get out, "My loving Master!"


Kate, no wonder your former master kept you in the kennel with his dogs! Slave, you have an impossibly fresh mouth. Although I confess to laughing out loud at your reference to my poor chamberlain's Truman Capote imitation, he was not amused. In fact, the poor soul insists that the late, unlamented Truman was imitating him. Given my chamberlain's age, and the fact that AIDS has not yet made its presence felt on these shores, it is even possible.

Nevertheless, he's harmless and very good at what he does. Slave, my command — which you will obey if you wish to feel my cock in your sopping-wet sheath within the next month — is to make your peace with him.

I did not want to give away the fact that I intend to make you my queen. Incidentally, there is a delegation arriving in the next day or so from a strange kingdom called Texass or something stupid like that. (I'm not certain of the spelling, either.) I understand it's very hot and very humid, with nothing much there. According to the dispatch the courier delivered, they think you may be their princess, kidnaped and carried off by raiders years ago. They claim to have some means of establishing your identity if indeed you are the woman they are seeking. (I suppose I shouldn't say this, but if you are the woman they seek, you are now their queen! Your erstwhile parents were recently killed in an accident. Supposedly, there was also a boy, your brother, carried off in the same raid. He has not been located, either. If he is found, of course, he will succeed to the throne in your place.)

But in the meantime, Slave, please continue to work with your daughter — our daughter! — Julia.


Well, Master, if you wish I will make nice-nice with your chamberlain. My hatred of him stemmed not from his lifestyle, but from the idea that because of him, I am stuck with you. However, also because of him I am being stuck by you with what I can only call pleasing regularity. In thanks for this, I should fall on my knees and kiss his feet every day, not that I will, of course. In the future, peace will reign in your household, if not in your bedroom.

Thinking of which, I am surprised it took you this long to figure out that the way to control me is erotically. I must admit that being horizontal with you is fast becoming one of my favorite activities, whether that be in bed, on the floor, or some alternative locale.

A case in point was breakfast yesterday. Seeing as how you thought Julia's instruction in the ladylike arts was going along rather well, I suggested that a formal breakfast with her would be in order. It is difficult to judge how one should act when the only instruction received, as in her case, is by observation. Thank you, my lord, for providing me with suitable attire after much grumbling about the fact that my current state of undress suited you perfectly. The morning gown is lovely and the perfect shade of dark green. I did notice that no... how shall I say... foundational garments... ? were supplied with the dress. But no matter.

We did get a rather late start, so the Great Hall was deserted save for the servants. With you seated at the head of the table and Julia and I seated to either side, breakfast was served, a seemingly endless array of wonderful dishes. Things seemed to be going along swimmingly, when Julia and I had an attack of silliness. One thing led to another, and before too terribly long Julia shot a fork-full of food in my direction. This, of course, necessitated a counterattack on my part. For some reason — something about a new tunic, I think — you were not terribly amused by these goings-on. This merely added to the hilarity for Julia and me. With me egging her on, Julia's next shot was a direct hit on you. The next thing I knew I was being hauled out of my chair, pushed face down against the table, and my skirts were thrown over my head. All of this happened so quickly your first spank came as a total shock. After the first came two more, accompanied by my howls of pain and outrage.

"This earns you a total of ten, Slave. Five for Julia's misbehavior, and five for your enticing her to misbehave. I can hardly punish her for following your lead."

While saying all this, I could feel your hand caressing my stinging backside but at the same time I could feel the wetness beginning between my legs. Then another spank, sudden and sharp, followed again by the light touch of your fingers. This continued, each spank seeming more forceful than the one before, each caress after, more gentle and loving.

What is this power you have over me, that my desire overwhelms me at your touch, no matter the reason? It is a power you know you possess, for no sooner than the last painful spank had been delivered then I felt your fingers inside me and heard you laugh at the state that you found me in.

That laugh sent me over the edge, both in passion and outrage. I turned to face you. "Well, now that you've got me ready to fuck, what do you plan to do about it?" I demanded.

You smiled and replied, "Go to the apartment. Wait for me there."

"Like hell I will!" I retorted as I reached out for your cock and found exactly what I expected. You were hard, throbbing, so hot I could feel it through your clothes. "Why wait?" I asked, "when so obviously you want me now."

I turned back to the table and swept the dishes off onto the floor, clearing a place. At that moment I caught a glimpse of Julia who stood there transfixed, watching the events unfold with her face showing amazement and something else. Facing you again I continued, "Please, Master. There's no point in denying yourself and me merely for the sake of decorum." I eased myself onto the table, ignoring the pain caused by the spanking. In my need for you, my darling master, nothing else mattered.

Before I could lift my skirts, you had your cock free of your clothes, and the sight of it brought a shiver of delight to me. With no preliminaries, you slid into my waiting pussy, the feel of the entire length of you in me bringing my first climax. My legs wrapped around you. With every hard thrust slamming my ass into the table, I could feel you swelling inside me, increasing my pleasure and pain until they melded seamlessly. The orgasms were almost endless, coming one after another, so intense I cried out for you at each one. I could feel you begin to cum inside me, and I tightened my muscles down hard on you, prolonging your pleasure and my own. I heard you say something as the release came over you; what, I do not know for I was too wrapped up in myself to decipher it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.