Kate & Friends - Cover

Kate & Friends

Copyright© 2002 by Morgan

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story set in the 13th century. The first section represents a collaboration with a young woman from Texas and was done over 10 years ago. It is basically a romance with more than a few anachronistic elements. But, as I note in the author's preface, it beats having to research 13th-century life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Historical   DomSub  

First of all, my name is Katherine... not Kate, not Slave... Katherine! Although I suspect you may have trouble with polysyllabic words, even you should be able to remember something as simple as that. Secondly, I am not the least bit surprised to find myself restrained again. Under the circumstances even the village idiot would have done the same. My only surprise is that you didn't do it sooner.

Typical male, however... You gave no consideration to your own safety once your cock started doing your thinking for you. A few well chosen words, a smile, let you think you're in control. I must admit that spending the night next to a warm body that has no evident flea infestation, sweet breath, and doesn't reek of Eau de Wet Hunting Dog was a refreshing change. You sleep quite heavily, though. The one thing that saved your life was that the only weapon in the room was a large and rather unwieldy candlestick. At the time I was too exhausted to lift it, and had I been able to, I doubt that it would have made the slightest dent in your impossibly thick skull. Aside from that, the idea of bludgeoning you to death in your sleep was, to say the least, unattractive. It would have made a fearful mess!

At some point in the night I had a stray, very confused moment. I could feel the bite wounds on your shoulder and thigh with my fingers. Touching them as you slept, I felt a passing sense of remorse. It was a fleeting thought, quickly gone and even more rapidly forgotten, I assure you.

Next, your chamberlain would be well advised to watch his back or he may find a dagger in it buried there by my hand. (He is a complete, flaming, prancing faggot. I say this not to cast aspersions on his character, although that is a nice side benefit. He has, with alarming regularity, been bending over for the stable master. They are in love, I report with a sigh. Isn't it romantic? I am more than likely telling you nothing you don't already know about his preferences. Whether your knowledge comes from personal experience with him, or servant's gossip as mine did, is of no consequence.) I will pay him back in spades for what he has done to me, namely preventing me from being occupied by endless hours of backbreaking physical labor and instead arranging for me to be harnessed to you. He will be terribly sorry for that one day.

The only worthwhile thing he has done for me, and that unintentionally, was ordering the bath which brought me Julia. She is a jewel, tiny and shimmering. My injury to her was an accident, the result of an automatic, unthinking reaction. This she understands. Her very gentleness, the giving sweetness of her nature, makes me wonder what the hell she is doing here with you. You don't deserve her and she, most assuredly, does not deserve you.

Two final things: First, most of what your sodomite chamberlain was told was true. That is not the whole story, however, but I do not choose to share the rest of it with you. Second and last, if you ever decide that the time has come for you to hang me from that thing on your wall, rest assured that one way or another — if I have to chew it off, or snatch it out of my own head by the handful — my hair will be gone and so will I.


Following your loss of consciousness from an orgasmic overdose I eased out of the bed, showered, and went down to the Great Hall. There I found my chamberlain who told me the story of your presence in my castle and about the cleaning of your body by my handmaidens, your assault on Julia and its aftermath. When I brought Julia back to the apartment I confirmed what I had suspected: You truly love the young girl who is just on the cusp of womanhood, as I knew you would.


Following my taking you in your ass — and experiencing the most incredible sensations of my life — we all fell asleep in my gigantic bed. I cannot tell you how wonderful it felt to have your fragrant warmth at my side all night long. (This morning I confirmed another suspicion: You are wearing no perfume, only musk oil. The "perfume" I smell is nothing more than the natural fragrance of your magnificent body amplified by musk oil, the most expensive perfume base.)

At any rate, the following morning when I awakened I again find you with your body against mine and your right arm over my chest. Looking over your body, though, this time I see Julia's lovely golden hair beyond your shoulder as she slept snuggled as close to you as her slender body could get. I was truly amused and delighted at what happened next. Easing out from under your arm I stopped and just watched.

Kate, you were funny! Your right arm started to move around the bed over the warmth where my body had so recently been lying. Although you did not find me, you became aware of the wonderful warmth at your back. Rolling over, you faced Julia with both of you lying on your sides. You just hugged the little girl close to your body and then kissed her cheek.

Although you were sound asleep — and she was, too — you sighed and she moaned with pleasure, hugged you tightly, and then the two of you just relaxed again in sleep. At that point I carefully pulled the covers up around your necks as my gorgeous auburn-haired slave and her golden-haired handmaiden just relaxed again in each other's arms.


Returning to the apartment, I pulled back the drapes and let the winter sunlight flood into my apartment. The two beauties in my bed awakened almost instantly. Knowing what to expect, I'm on Julia's side of the bed. As she awakens and realizes she is in bed with her mistress, the little girl was about to leap out of it. After all, as your handmaiden, she should already be up and about to serve you.

Holding her down with my large hand on her shoulder I say softly, "Rest easy, little one." Turning to you I continue, "Slave Kate, please hold Julia tightly in your arms. The reason for holding her will soon become obvious."

Your eyes instantly widened but then you positioned yourself spoon-fashion behind the girl and wrapped your arms around her. I saw you gently kiss her ear and saw her wriggle with pleasure when you did.

Sitting down on the bed facing Julia, I was actually talking to you. And, my darling slave, you responded in the way I so hoped that you would. "Julia," I began, "I have just learned from my chamberlain" — I stuck my tongue out at you, Kate. In spite of your vituperative remarks, he really loves you — "and found out how you came to be with us." Looking at you I said softly, "Please hold her tightly, Kate? Please?" Again your eyes widened but immediately you did as I asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.