Blackmailed Wife
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Cheating Wife Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Linda Banks married with children gets seen by a man that took some pictures of her at UCLA while she was at a party. Linda had no idea about those pictures and they can ruin her life as she knows it. She will do anything ANYTHING to make sure her husband never sees them. and she does!

Caution: This Cheating Wife Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Blackmailed wife fucked in the Ass sex story, Interracial blackmail sex story

I stood first then Charlene, facing each other at the same time we came together to kiss, it was a loving caring, gentle sexy hot French kiss. We broke it as he heard Harry again only this time he was in the men's room watching us through one of the holes in the walls. He said, "Come on girls lets go." I grabbed some tissue and wiped my dripping ass, the paper was a milky brown. I checked my stockings to make sure they had not gotten dirty or that I had a run in them. I finished and I pushed down my skirt that was still up around my waist, grabbed Willie and put him back into my purse. Charlene pushed her skirt down and using the mirror we fixed our hair and made ourselves presentable as we walked out, Harry met us and asked Charlene "How was it with Linda in there with you dear?" She looked at him then at me, she said "it was a little tight in there but it was so fucking hot watching her being fucked like that, and she brought a rubber dick that added to everything. I mean to watch her when she does a man and as she masturbates and fucks herself is pure heaven, it is fucking wild, she closes her eyes and makes love to each cock that comes through the wall. She is so lovely when she is doing it." Harry asked me "What about Charlene, what did you think?"

I felt like a schoolgirl out with her friends walking and talking about silly things again like we did in school when I was a kid. Only this was not kid stuff, I took Charlene by the hand and said to him, "I felt the same, it was the hottest thing I have ever done, I mean it is one thing to do it alone, I mean be alone in there doing it, but to have another woman in there with me, watching me, fucking herself as she is watching and being fucked in the ass like that at the same time, God it was so fucking hot." Changing the subject I had to know something so I said "I would like to ask you both a question if it is alright?"

Charlene said "Go ahead, what's on your mind?" we kept walking and I kept holding Charlene's hand as I spoke. "I know this is going to sound funny and it may be because I don't know how to ask this with out coming across stupid." Harry cut me off and said "Honey the only stupid question is the one that you don't ask, now what do you want to know?" I took a gulp and said "Will I have a couple questions I guess, first of all Harry what do you get out of all this, I mean I know you were one of the guys that fucked me in my ass today, but I mean Charlene is your wife, I mean most men would be upset or worse. And the other question on my mind is, what would happen if you guys ever get caught doing this, I mean with your job and all?"

Harry said, "Well as to what I get out of all this is hard to explain, I mean it is fun as heel, and I am a pervert you know. I know how much Charlene gets off doing it and we have to be so careful this seems like the easiest way to let her enjoy acting like a whore or a slut. Right honey?" Charlene then responded "Yea, that's right, I have always had this thing about all kinds of kinky sex like that, but with our job it is way to risky to act like I really wish to act, I was a goody two shoes in school and even in Collage I did not mess around hardly at all, when Harry and I got together we watched a lot of porn, when I saw the girls in those movies having all that sex, I wanted to do it in the worse way, but by then we were already at the academy and it seems I was locked into my path to be a cop.

Before today I had never been with another woman you are my first one, I have sort of gotten hooked on the afternoon lunch hour here at the park, but I have only had sex with another man through the wall using the holes. I mean I would love to but it is just way to risky, someone could use it against me and maybe even try to blackmail me or I should say us. It is the riskiest thing that I have ever done in my life, and it gives me pleasure and fills me with excitement I can't help it, I just love it.

Now as for the job, Oh yea, if it got out that we were doing this, it could bite us in the ass. Most of the guys at the station I would fuck in a heart beat, but as much As I would want to, I can't, we can't now," Then laughing she said "When Harry or I make Chief, will, then maybe I'll make it a pre-hiring phase that in order to work for the department you got to be hung and able to last a long time when it comes to sex." We all laughed and Harry said, "If I make Chief things are going to change way more that just sex."

We made it to the car and I asked Harry as we got in, "So you don't have a problem with Charlene screwing other men Harry?" He said, "fuck no, I love watching her get off, I love it when she comes like that and when she sucks a man as I fuck her." I wondered how that could happen and they told me they only do other men at the park restroom through the wall with her backed against the wall like I did or while Harry fucked her while she sucked a cock through the wall. (I had to ask.)

"How did that happen if you two never do anything except at the park?" Charlene must had figured out my question, she said "Like I said, Harry has come inside with me a few times, I have taken him and another man like that, either sucking him while backed against the wall or with him behind me as I worked on a man sticking through the wall." I said "I got the picture, to bad Clark isn't as open minded as you are Harry, if he was we could all play together, Problem is he isn't all that big and he isn't the greatest lover if you know what I mean."

Charlene said "Oh you don't have to tell us, we watched him two nights in a row, he's not all that bad in size, but he sure could user some pointers in how to make love, you poor baby." Then laughing again she said "Hell he didn't even seem like a minute man."

I laughed and said "You saw him on his good nights."

We pulled into the driveway of their house and went inside. Harry said "were gonna have to start getting ready for work, want to join us for a quickie before you head home Linda?" I smiled at him and said "sounds like Clark, you men and your quickies, Charlene said "Oh Harry's quickies are never quick, he loves eating pussy too much, he couldn't make love quick if his life depended on it. Besides if I know my man, he's more interested in watching us do it while jacks-off, so if you want him to fuck you, you better let him know before he gets wrapped up watching us and looses it all in his hand."

I said, "Sounds like fun, lets do it!"

We went to the bedroom stripping our cloths off as we all walked down the hallway to the bedroom. By the time we got to the bed, all I had on was my stockings and I was naked ready for sex. I followed Charlene who got onto the bed first and she turned onto her back right in the middle, I went for her pussy sticking my ass up in the air, Just before reaching her clit and hole I said to Harry, "fuck me Harry" He moved in behind me and slid into my asshole. I was not surprised that he slid in so easily, My butt hole has been stretched so much and I seem to always have left over sperm in there.

God I love the taste of Charlene, she was so fucking wet, the way she grabbed my head and held me to her and with the bouncing of Harry behind me fucking me like crazy bounced my mouth and lips against her clit as I worked her. Harry must have been real ready because he did not take long before he shot his semen into me. He pulled out and went to the bathroom. I kept working Charlene as I heard Harry in the running shower.

I reached down between my legs and began to rub myself so I could climax when Charlene did. The way she was humping against my face and the way she was moaning and breathing between her lovely nasty talk to me just drove us both to a wilder side that I have ever been. I could hear her saying to me between her moans and loud breathing trying to catch her breath. "Eat it honey, eat that nasty cunt, suck that clit, harder, harder eat that pussy, eat it baby." Now like I said in between all of that she was moaning and fighting for breath. I am telling you she was way beyond this world, she and I were both off in sex land. At that moment nothing in this whole world mattered to me more than eating her cunt and making her climax.

The closer I felt she was getting the faster I worked my own fingers. I wanted to time my climax with hers. I was getting so close I had to stop rubbing my clit and slide my fingers inside of me hole. I was ready however Charlene was not, I am guess she wasn't, Oh she was into it and I know she was close, I lapped her, I sucked her clit and I dove my tongue in as far as I could inside of her juicy hole. I realized what I was doing wrong, I was bouncing around so much that while she loved it, I never stayed long enough in one place to allow her to climax. I sucked in her clit and worked it with my lips and tongue.

She put her fingers into my hair and began to pull; I knew it was only a matter of moments. I went back to rubbing my clit and as I felt myself ready to climax I also felt Charlene pulling my hair so hard I thought she was going to pull it out. I began to climax and I knew that as her body shook we both were in sink with each other. We both shook, I mean both of our bodies shook hard as we both kept climaxing. I kept working her clit as I kept rubbing my own. I could feel her and myself coming down back to earth after a very long lovely mind blowing climax.

As Charlene began to release my hair from between her fingers, I slowed down myself. I felt the bed move and I could hear Charlene kissing Harry. I finely stopped rubbing myself and I relaxed. I pushed myself up to see Harry and Charlene still kissing. She had hold of His half hard dick gently pulling on it as they locked their mouths together.

I sat up and when I did, Harry broke the kiss; he said, "Honey, I know you don't want to, but we need to get ready for work." Looking at me he said, "How you holding up Kiddo, have you had enough for today?" I stood as I said "Are you kidding, God I don't think I will ever get enough, I think I've turned into a sex manic if that is possible. I swear I could take you and a few other men on right now."

Charlene got off the bed and walked to the bathroom as she did she say, "You and me both honey." Harry had to respond; he said, "You poor, poor girls, I'll just have to go by some Viagra or clone a twin." I laughed and said "Harry, if you clone yourself, make that 5 or 6, I know damn well 2 will never be enough for me."

I heard Charlene say as she turned on the shower "Yea, me to, I'll fucking wear the two of you out honey, tell you what clone 6 for Linda and 3 for me, I can handle four of you all by myself." By this time we were all chuckling, my problem was I meant it, I could take on 2,3,4,5 or 6 guys on right now, I knew Harry couldn't because he had to go to work and besides I don't think his dick could get hard again even if his life depended on it.

I walked down the hallway picking up all of our cloths and I brought them back to the bedroom. I separated them all so I could get dressed. All I had to put on was my Powder blue blouse and then my blue skirt. I fixed my big white belt and after asking to use Charlene's hairbrush, I picked it up and worked my hair until I was happy with it. Harry came out and said "We'll drop you off on the way to work." I said "Oh I want to walk, I'll call you in the morning." He said "You sure, it won't be any trouble at all." I said cheerfully "Oh I want to walk, I've had such a great morning and it is so nice out, I just want to walk off some of this energy."

Walking home I had a chance to think, about all of what I had done, how my life had changed (sexually) I could not believe that just a few days ago I was a very happily married woman to a wonderful man, yet today I realized that I enjoy sex so much that I would do just about anything to keep enjoying it how was I going to handle this with Clark? How can I keep this from him? Should I keep it from him, I'm sure if I don't tell him he is going to find out, then what happens? I kept walking and I knew that I had passed the point of stopping. I was hooked on this nasty sex. But again what about Clark, he can never know, if he did find out it would just kill him.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I did not realize that some one was following me. It wasn't until I felt something cool against the back of my right thigh almost under my skirt. I stopped and turned thinking it was a kid or some man. I saw this Shepard with his tail wagging and he was trying to get his nose under my skirt. I shoved his head away and said "No, bad dog, go home." He did not pay any attention to me, he tried again and I told him to go home again. He was clean and well groomed. He had a collar with a dog tag. I looked at it closely and it said, "My name is King, I belong to Sara Cook, please call my master and she will come get me. 405-336-8843.

I grabbed his collar and said "Looks like I need to call your master King, come on now and be a good dog. I was only about three houses from my own when King decided to make his presence known. As I walked into the house I said to him, "I sure hope your house trained, I don't need any dog shit or you peeing in here."

I let his collar go and he ran around smelling everything, I walked to the kitchen and pulled out three hot dogs and he wolfed them down. I grabbed the phone and called Sara, the phone rang and her message machine came on. I waited for the beep and I said "Hello this is Linda Jackson I have King with me I found him on the street and I brought him home. My number is 545-7243 same area code, I'll be home the rest of the day, give me a call and I'll give you directions on how to get here."

I hung up the phone and while I had been speaking to Sara's machine I had leaned over the counter on to my elbows. I felt King begin licking the back of my ankle and it felt good. As well as relaxing, I did notice him slowly going higher as he licked. I turned off the phone and stayed like that as he kept going higher and the feeling was wonderful. I felt him licking or I should say trying to lick me on the inside of my knee, I opened my legs enough for him to lick me there. I closed my eyes and just let the feeling fill me King was so patient as he kept licking me with that wet tongue. I don't know what I was thinking to be honest with you and myself I wasn't I was just loving the feeling of his tongue licking me higher and he moved up so slowly it was if he knew exactly what to do to keep me off guard until it was too late.

I had to open my legs a little more to allow him to lick the inside of my upper thighs, he would lick me on my right then my left, I found myself hoping that he would not tire or stop and most of all that he would keep licking me higher right up to my very hot and wet pussy. I laid my face on the counter and closed my eyes, I felt his tongue find me and when he licked it felt like nothing I had ever felt in the past. He was not like a man, his tongue was long and it slid into my crack even going into my hole. By now I had my legs as spread open as possible I had most of my weight on the counter and I guess my backside was just a little above his head.

I felt my climax coming on me and I could not wait for it to hit. I felt King working his tongue not only into my pussy but I felt him pushing it into my asshole. I relaxed myself and it felt like nothing before in my life. My body shook and shook with climax after climax. The more I came it seemed that King was increasing his tongue-lashing. It was a good thing I was on the counter the way I was because if I had been standing I would have fallen down with this pleasure.

King never seemed to tire of licking me. I came so many times that it seemed as though I just could not come again. I finely pushed myself up and with King's head between my legs continuing to keep licking me I tried to stand. I say tried because my legs were still apart. I reached down and had to push his head away I finely managed to get a foothold and get onto my feet. I knelt down in front of him and grabbed his big head between my hands I looked into his eyes and said "My darling you are by far the very best that I have ever had lick me down there, to bad your not a man, I'd fuck your brains out, do you do this to your Sara big boy?"

I stood and patted his head again as I walked to the bedroom. I had been in these cloths enough for today; it was time to get out of them. I went into the bedroom and stripped, King was right behind me trying to keep his snout under my skirt. I know one thing for sure this dog had a one-track mind like most men that I know. I stood at the end of my bed taking off my blouse and skirt laying them on the bed. All the time King was behind me licking and trying to get at me again. I guess his persistence just paid off for him because I said "Oh what the hell, go ahead and lick me some more boy, get your fill."

I opened my legs and stood there facing my bed. He went to work again first in my pussy and then my asshole, I leaned forward and placed my hands on the bed to help balance myself and open my legs even more. I felt myself shaking and shaking with more climaxes's as he kept working my bottom. My arms tired so I knelt down and laid my head on the bed to the side. I closed my eyes and let him take me to the most wonderful place that I have ever been. I was floating on nothing but pleasure coming from his tongue.

I knew that he was digging deep inside of me for more of that sperm I have no idea just how huge both my holes were, but I felt air inside of me as he licked. I was going nuts with pleasure and all of a sudden it stopped, I lifted my left arm and went to turn around to see where king had gone to, at the very same time King jumped up on my back and because of the way I had turned and his weight it all caught me off guard and he pushed me to the floor. At the same time as I was falling to the floor he wrapped his front paws around my waist and I felt his dog dick stabbing at me. I began to scream, "NO, NO, KING, GET OFF ME, GET OFF ME." I went to push myself up but he was too heavy I think he had to weigh a good 65 to 75 lbs his dog dick found my hole and he buried his dick into me.

"NO, NO, STOP IT OH GOD STOP HIM, OH FUCKING GOD, OH GODDD, JESUS, OH JESUS, Oh my God, Oh king, Oh God, King yea, that's it, Oh fuck King OHHHHH FUUUUCCKKKKKK." I began to climax and this time it was a climax that was never going to stop. It was so hard, and it lasted and lasted. He was hammering into me lie a jackhammer. His front paws held me so tight that I could feel his claws digging into me belly. I dropped down on to my elbows and with my eyes closed I just kept riding that climax over and over and over. I began thinking that King was never going to stop fucking me and I actually prayed to god for him not to stop King.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.