Blackmailed Wife - Cover

Blackmailed Wife

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Chapter 9

Cheating Wife Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Linda Banks married with children gets seen by a man that took some pictures of her at UCLA while she was at a party. Linda had no idea about those pictures and they can ruin her life as she knows it. She will do anything ANYTHING to make sure her husband never sees them. and she does!

Caution: This Cheating Wife Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Blackmailed wife fucked in the Ass sex story, Interracial blackmail sex story

I just knew that he was going to go over to their house, I knew it, and I could not stop him. I decided that the best thing for me to do would be to just keep doing what we did every day, I finished the kitchen and got the kids bathed and it was about that time that Clark came back in the house. He seemed a lot better than he was when he left. I had to ask; I said, "Where did you go honey?"

Clark said, "you know where I went, I had to go over there. I met your friend and her husband, Harry is his name, we talked and because Charlene and you became friends he gave me all but one picture, he said he needed it for something he called probable cause. He let me choose the one he had to keep and he gave me everything else that they had. They took pictures of all of us, you, the kids and me. He told me that we were the lucky ones. He could not give me details but one of the neighbors seemed to know everything that was going on. It seems that they would drug the husband or the wife and then after they got them on video doing some very sick things they would then blackmail them to do even worse things.

Most of the time Brenda would get the man to have kinky sex with her then they would make him help them get the wife to unknowingly take sex drugs then film her doing some real nasty stuff. That would lead them to blackmail the parents to let them film their kids and they sold the videos. We where so lucky, because I think they were going to do something this weekend with us. I know that Brenda was sexy as hell, but I sure wouldn't have fallen into their trap. No one can figure why they raced out of there today, they figure that someone they were blackmailing did something. I hope they find those people dead some place. I hope they find Carl's dick cut off and shoved down his throat. I hope they find that Bitch with a baseball shoved up her pussy and a knife in her heart."

I have known Clark for so long yet I have never seen him like this, he was so full of hate like this, I was so glad that Harry and Charlene did what they did to help me out of all this mess. I put my finger to my lips and said softly "the kids, honey, don't talk so loud they my heard you. Are you sure they found everything, I mean they only need or they have just one picture, which one, I mean was it Rose or Jerry?"

Harry said "it was Rose, as she was pulling down her panties, it didn't show that much, but it was perfect to charge them with one count of child porn. They figure they have over 300 other counts, we are so lucky. Charlene was so nice, she wanted to keep us out of all this, they only needed the one picture and she said they wouldn't even need it for a Trial, anyway she wanted me to thank you for what you told them because it helped them bust one of the largest illegal sex shops they have ever heard of. They told me they would be in contact later this week."

I have to tell you, I had no idea what to think, they I had two Guardian Angels that were two crazy sex fiends. I kissed Clark and went to finish everything that I had to do with the kids and I got ready and went to bed. I laid there going over everything that went on today, I wanted so bad to get up and grab one of my rubber dicks to use, but I wanted to try and go to sleep with out giving into my sexual desires for one night, if I could.

I finely fell off to sleep and sometime in the middle of the night I began to dream of fucking man after man here in my bed. I realized that I was dreaming but I did not want the dream to end. I lost myself to the dream and no matter how hard they fucked me or what I would do, nothing happen, I mean I just could not climax. In my dream I fucked and sucked, I ate pussy and men and women ate me but nothing would make me come. I woke up panting and gasping for breath, as I was so lost in my lust. I looked at the clock and it was 3:51, I looked over at my husband and he was fast asleep. I decided to just rub myself and have my climax that I wanted and needed so much.

I came and fell back asleep; I woke the next morning feeling better than I gad felt in days. I got everyone off to work and school and cleaned the kitchen. I looked at the clock and it was 8:40 I decided, "what the Hell, they helped me and I wanted to be with them." I pulled out some slacks and as I began to put them on I said to myself "Naa, not slacks." I pulled my cute Navy blue skirt and my powder blue blouse. I wanted to dress nice but not obvious if you know what I mean, after all they were just waking up and besides sex, I did want to talk with them about last night. I also put on my stocking and my light blue flats. I looked at myself in the mirror, I saw the closet door and I remembered my lovely rubber lovers inside that shoe box, I wonder if I brought one of them with me is Charlene would like to play with it with me? I walked over, opened the closet and pulled out the shoebox, opening it I saw them, I swear my pussy actually tingled with desire. I looked over to the side and grabbed my big black purse, I pulled out Willie and put him in my purse, I thought for a moment that I should take Ray also but as I looked at my purse Willie was really making it look full. Ray would be too much for it. I put the lid on Ray closed the door and with out giving it a second thought, I lifted my skirt, grabbed my white panties and pulled them off. I dropped my skirt, grabbed my purse and almost ran out of the house before I could change my mind.

I decided not to drive, I figured Harry could just drop me off back home so I took the local bus over to their house and I arrived 5 minutes after 9. I rang the doorbell; Charlene opened it wearing a cute red baby doll top with nothing else. She invited me in and before I took a step we kissed. I sort of expected a welcome hug, but I have to tell you the kiss was very welcome while we were kissing I felt Harry join us, when Charlene and I broke our kiss, it was Harry's turn, we kissed as Charlene knelt down and began kissing my things as she began running her hands up between my legs. Harry didn't waist any time himself. His hand was all over my breast as we stood there in the foyer of their house. I felt Charlene reach my heat and as I opened my legs she entered me.

She began kissing my thigh slowly as she worked her mouth up to where her hand was working on me. My mind was spinning, I felt the heat coming from both Harry and Charlene at the same time, and I could feel both of their desire for me. I wanted them just as much. Harry was kissing me on my neck as I moaned with pleasure as I felt a warm mouth find what it was seeking. I had my legs open so wide if Harry had not been holding me as he was kissing me and feeling my breast I am sure I would have fallen down.

I reached for Harry who was wearing a very short terrycloth robe, I felt his manhood and he was ready, I mean he was rock hard. I held him and I was not going to let him go. Charlene was the first one to stop. When her mouth left me I expected her to replace it with her hand or fingers. When she didn't touch me I began to whimper, she stood and said to Harry, "I think she knows we're glad to see her, lets go eat some breakfast." Harry stopped kissing and nibbling on my neck as he helped me gain my footing and he stood us both up. My mind was spinning, I mean here I thought we were going to do it right here in the foyer, on the floor. Then it all stopped, it was like they planned to torture me, to turn me on maybe to see what I would do.

Charlene put her arm around me and kissed me again and said, "Oh honey, we have all day, we just got up and we haven't even had our first cup of coffee, come on lets go to the kitchen." I did not let go of Harry's dick; he walked on my right side as Charlene walked on my left. We made it to the kitchen table where we all sat down, (I had to let go of him then.) Charlene was the first to speak, I sure as hell couldn't, I was way to sexually excited, all I could think about was how wonderful her mouth felt and how Harry was driving me crazy the way he was nibbling on my neck and kissing me the way that he did.

Charlene said "Honey you must think we are pretty fucked up ourselves, I understand if you do, hell anyone would in your shoes. Harry and I aren't sex perverts, well we are but so far it has only been with each other and of course our little sex station that we made at the park. Both of us have always wanted to be in a threesome with another woman, Well men also, but with our job and all, we just can't go out and do it because it could and would come back and bite us in the ass. Hell someone with the right information could try and even blackmail us." Harry interrupted and said "Try is right."

Charlene said, "Shut up Harry, I want to explain it, get me some more coffee." Looking into my eyes she continued "You see we have worked up the nerve only two other times to do it in the open like we did yesterday, and when we met you, God it was like you were sent to us, that we where meant to be together. I think if it had not been you yesterday we would have had our fun and you may have never known who we where or what we did for a living. As it has all worked out we feel very comfortable with you and I hope you feel the same. You see dear, we are not looking for a fling; we are both looking for a lover, a lover that loves sex as much as we do. Harry and I can protect you, and we think you just may enjoy spending time with us as much as we want top spend it with you.

With you being part of our lives we won't have to go to the park as often as we have been going, Oh don't get me wrong we will go back, but not everyday like we have been. I have always wanted to fall in love with another woman and to make love to her all day long, and at night. I have always wanted to be with my man and my woman so I could please her as she pleases my man and me at the same time. I don't want to scare you, because like I told you yesterday, I have been watching you for years and years wanting to be the sex pot that you are, I wanted to just go and get fucked over and over and over all night then be with a woman the rest of the night. I always wanted to be you and now, I have a chance to be with you. I don't want to blow that, I really want us to be friends and for all of us to grow old together." Harry came back and knelt behind my chair, he began kissing the back of my neck, which made me weak in the knees.

Charlene then said "Honey, look if you feel comfortable about all this, great, if you don't feel good about any part of this, we want to know, I would never do anything that hurt your feelings or your trust. I know you just met us, but believe me when I tell you that both Harry and I love you, we don't know you yet we love you, I guess we have for over 8 years every since we came across your first film." I moaned as Harry kissed the nape of my neck

Charlene said "Harry stop that she can't think with you doing that, leave her alone." I said "No, don't stop, kiss me, kiss me there." I reached up and put my hand on the top of his head and ran my fingers through his hair. I said to Charlene "Can I see the movies you have, I have never seen them and the way you talk they sound very hot and wild, I have never seen them and I would like to." Charlene said "I was hoping you would want to see them, and if you want us to get rid of them after you have watched them all, we will. Just please give this a try, we just can't go out and pick up a woman, and maybe you will enjoy all of this."

I was so fucking hot, I know my mind was working properly, Like Clark says I was not firing on all eight cylinders, my motor was running at high revs, but the firing order was way off. (That is something Clark would say) I managed to say in a very hot sexy voice. "Can we do it first, I really need to do it first." Harry said "yea, me too." Charlene said "Oh no, no way, we watch your first movie and if you like watching it we'll do it while we all watch." I said, "Spoil sport, party popper." Charlene said "tell you what we'll go to the den you sit on the couch and watch the movie while I go down on that lovely sweet pussy of yours. How's that sound?"

I grabbed a first full of Harry's hair lifted his face from my neck, I turned my head and caught his mouth, I gave him the hottest kiss I could muster in my raging hot body, I broke the kiss and said "lets do it!"

Harry pulled away and we all went to the Den. I sat down and Harry using the remote turned on the TV and then he hit the play button to make the movie start. I watched as the fill began, it was more professional than I thought it would be. It was called "Linda Can't Get Enough" It shows me dancing a real sexy dance with a good looking guy, then during the dance I have my hands all over his crotch just like I was doing to Harry, I would reach down and rub myself and since I was wearing the UCLA cheerleading outfit the camera caught me rubbing and fingering my naked very wet pussy. I even brought my fingers up several times to lick them clean and a few times to stick them into the boy's mouth who I was dancing with. We went up stairs and all the way up the stairs we kissed as he kept finger fucking me from the front, he had so much of his hand between my legs that I walked funny goi9ng up the stairs and the camera man was following us real low so the camera caught his fingers sliding in and out of me he had three fingers going in and out as he was all hunched over making sure every one could see what he was doing to me.

Watching this was driving me crazy with lust, I had hold of Harry's hard cock and I was stroking him as I watched. I felt Charlene get down on the floor between my legs. I felt her head move close to me and just as her lips found my clit and slit, I watched as the boy slid his big black cock deep into me as I moaned out loud, and said "Fuck me you bastard, fuck the hottest cunt on campus, I'm your cunt to fuck all night, make me come, fuck me, harder, harder, God I love it, I'm a cunt, I'm a cunt, I'm a cunt, fuck this cunt, fuck the teams cunt." I felt my whole body shake and shake as I climaxed with Charlene eating me and Harry suckling on my right tit. I never closed my eyes, I did not want to miss one moment of what was showing on the TV, I watched as he fucked me and then as soon as he got up a white boy began fucking me. The black boy moved along side of us on the bed and he knelt close to my head. He did not say anything, I did not say anything, I was too busy moaning and telling the boy to fuck me harder. The black kid moved his cock to my lips and I engulfed him.

I could not get enough of him, I watched as the white kid finished and when he pulled out of me the camera went in for a real close up of my gaping hole seeping sperm out onto the sheet on the bed. There was not much time between men as this went on and on. I kept climaxing and I even jerked off Harry as I watched. When he did shot his stuff out, Charlene was there to take it in her mouth. I had to keep myself busy as I watched the TV and watched her at the same time When Harry finished he got up and Charlene went back to eating me. I have no idea how many times I climaxed laying on her couch watching the TV I watched as I went down on so many of the boys there, and how they fucked me in my ass with me begging them to keep doing it.

I saw the TV click off and I came back to reality. I had my hands on the top of Charlene head as she did not want to stop licking me and playing with my swollen clit. Harry said, "we can watch the rest of that later, why don't you two go into the bedroom and try and relax."

I sat up and said "That is a great idea, I think it is my turn to make my baby come, I bet she's all keyed up needing my hot little mouth to make her feel good, don't you baby?" I lifted her face up to mine and before she could answer me I was kissing her giving her as much love that I could possibly give through a kiss. We got up and walked to the bedroom holding each other. Charlene said "I have always dreamed of being with a woman like this, I know how much you like dildo's and I have one I would love to share with you, want to share my King-Kong-Dong with me, I want to do it the way you did it to the other cheerleader in your third movie."

I had no idea what she was talking about and I said "Remember, hell I don't know what I did that night, but I sure would like to share anything with you that will make you feel good." She responded, "Hmm, I was hoping you would, get undressed, I'll get it." I began undressing as she opened up a dresser drawer, I could see that it was full of all kinds of rubber dicks, plastic things, wires everywhere. She reached in and pulled out this flesh colored big rubber dick something like mine. In fact it almost looked identical, I almost told her about Willie in my purse but since she had so many, why bother telling them I kept a rubber dick in my purse. I was naked and I moved onto the bed. Charlene acted like a schoolgirl all excited the way she bounced onto the bed and put one end in her mouth. Moving close to me I took the other end and put it in mine. She moved close to me facing me and said "ready?" again I had to remind her that I did not know what she wanted me to do because I did not remember anything about that night, I did let her know that I wanted to do what ever it was with her, but she had to tell me what to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.