Blackmailed Wife - Cover

Blackmailed Wife

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Chapter 8

Cheating Wife Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Linda Banks married with children gets seen by a man that took some pictures of her at UCLA while she was at a party. Linda had no idea about those pictures and they can ruin her life as she knows it. She will do anything ANYTHING to make sure her husband never sees them. and she does!

Caution: This Cheating Wife Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Blackmailed wife fucked in the Ass sex story, Interracial blackmail sex story

I could not pull my eye away from that hole. I kept rubbing my clit and fingering my asshole as I watched and waited to see what the man was going to do next. I saw him move toward the hole and I backed off. I watched as the head of his cock came through the hole that I was at looking through. I know this sounds sick, but what I did was I pulled my eye away from the hole and I opened my mouth and put it right up against the hole. I felt fingers touch my mouth, I closed my lips around them and I worked the fingers as if they were a small cock. He pulled his fingers back and I put my lips and mouth back against the hole and I received my reward: I felt his cock enter my mouth as he pushed it in. He kept pushing in, and I soon felt him against the back of my throat and I took a big gulp as he pushed even farther inside me. I felt as if my whole throat was stuffed as he began to fuck my mouth through the wall. I had to move back far enough to get some air, then I moved back against the wall to receive all of him.

I heard him from the other side of the wall say, "I want to fuck you, baby." I heard that and I wanted him to. I pulled back and looked to try and figure out how I could do it. I saw him pull his dick back from the hole he was sticking through, and then he moved over to the middle of the little room and stuck it back through one of the other holes there. I stood up, and with my sweats still at my ankles I moved over to that hole and turned around. I took hold of his dick, bent over and guided it into myself as I backed up against the wall. Whoever put the holes there had them at a perfect height. I put my hands on my knees and leaned back against the wall as he slid his lovely cock in and out of me. I wanted to increase this nastiness, so I reached down between my legs and began to rub my clit. This made everything feel even better as I raced toward a wonderful climax. I felt him increase his speed and the whole little building shook as he hit his groin against the wall.

I felt him stop pumping in and out, then he pulled out of me. If he climaxed I had missed it; I always have been able to feel it when a man comes inside of me. I heard him say, "Unlock your door, I'll come over there and fuck you." I did not even give it a moment's thought. I looked up, saw the latch that I had fastened and moved quickly (even with my sweats at my ankles) to undo the door latch. I heard a man say from the other side of the wall where the holes were, "Come here, lady. Come on, baby, suck it." I looked around and there was another dick sticking through the wall that the other man had been fucking me through. I turned, bent over and took him in my mouth, and as I took him the door behind me opened and closed. I didn't bother to look, but I felt hands on my ass cheeks and then fingers inside of my pussy. Whoever it was pulled away and I felt a cock head against my face and fingers probing my asshole at the same time.

I moaned out in pleasure because I could not get enough of this feeling; this kind of nasty sex with two strangers at the same time was wonderful! What made me like it so much was the fact I wanted to do this and I was not being forced to do it. I could feel the man behind me working my asshole as he fucked me. I am sure he had both of his thumbs working in and out pulling me open and stretching me relaxing me. I felt the man in my mouth shoot his load of sperm into me, and as I gulped it down I heard him moan with pleasure. He pulled back and I just braced myself against the wall as the man behind me pulled his dick out of my pussy and began to insert it in my waiting ass. I closed my eyes, wanting to feel it. I wanted to feel every inch of it as it stretched me, filled me. I felt something touching my face, I opened my eyes and I saw yet another black dick sticking through the wall.

I could not get it in my mouth fast enough. I heard the man on the other side say, "Yeah, baby, that's good. Nice and slow, yeah, that's it, honey, all the way, yeah, all of it." I was slowly taking him as far as I could down my throat. The man behind me was deep inside and he was pounding me like crazy, and this had my head bouncing against the wall as I had the man's cock in my mouth ramming in and out of my throat and mouth. I just timed my breathing to coincide with his thrusts and I felt I could take him all day. I felt a climax coming on me and it was coming hard. I wanted to scream out in ecstasy but with my mouth open and filled with this lovely black cock going in and out, I could not scream. Instead, I screamed in my brain. I felt the man behind me slide his dick out of my ass and in one swift motion, he was sliding back inside my pussy again. He pumped away real fast, then he grabbed hold of my ass cheeks, holding me tight against him. I felt him throbbing all the way up inside of me empting his sack of sperm, filling me.

I cannot describe the feeling that they gave me, I mean, the man behind me was buried in my ass, and then he pulled out, and in one motion he was deep inside my pussy. That feeling thrilled me more than anything that I ever had done up to this point in my life. I came so hard that I could not breathe, I was gasping and with the dick in my mouth and throat, I was gasping for air through my nose and grunting as the climax rolled over me, making me cringe and shudder with lust like never before. The man I was sucking shot his sperm in me almost at the exact same time. I had never felt like my head was floating before, and right now it was spinning. The man behind me finished and pulled out of me. He must have taken time to pull up his pants, then just before opening the door to leave he gave me a playful slap on the ass as he said, "Come back tomorrow, baby, and I'll give you more of that."

I heard the door open and then close. I still had the man's cock that was sticking through the hole in my mouth. I moaned as I felt him begin to soften a little. He pulled back and said, "Thanks, bitch. You suck a mean cock." I felt dazed and I had to sit back down. I turned and sat on the stool, resting. I heard the door open and close on the men's side. I looked through the hole next to me and that side was empty. I closed my eyes and tried to come back down to earth from this high. I heard the men's room door open again; I looked into it and I saw the man who had been on the blanket with the woman. I forgot about the door to my side being unlocked. I heard it open I saw the figure of a woman as I turned my head to see who was coming in, I should say began to come in until she saw me sitting there. She stopped halfway in the doorway when she saw me. I was sitting there with my hand between my legs looking into the men's side through the hole in the wall. My legs were open as I sat there and I had been rubbing my clit. I sort of froze. I guess I had expected another man to come in on my side and when I saw it was a woman it surprised me, and I was instantly embarrassed. It did not register at first in my brain who it was when I saw her, then it hit me: She was the woman who had been with the man on the blanket.

The man I had seen walk into the restroom stuck his dick through the hole next to me. The woman walked all the way in and said to me, "Go ahead, dear, he's waiting for you. Don't mind me. I'll just watch." She shut the door and locked it; I turned my head and took the anonymous prick into my mouth. I felt her come over to me and she knelt down between my legs. I felt her move my hand and fingers away and she replaced them with her lips and mouth. God, that was just pure, mind-blowing pleasure. She stopped eating me and said to the man on the other side of the wall, "Guess who's sucking your cock, Harry?" I heard him ask in a questioning voice, "It's not you. Who is it? It better not be a guy."

She chuckled and said, "It is the woman who was watching us earlier." He responded, "You're kidding. It's her, huh? Man, she knows how to suck a cock. She's a natural cocksucker, just like you. No wonder there are no guys around today." She had been eating me while he was speaking, but when it was her turn to speak she pulled back and said, "I told you we waited too long, that they all had to get back to work." She said that, then went back to licking me and gently sucking my clit as she used her fingers inside of me.

Harry began to moan louder and he said, "Get ready, honey, I'm gonna come. Here it is, take it, baby." I felt him ready to explode in my mouth. The woman stopped eating me and stood and as she began to rub and finger me, she said in to my ear. "Don't swallow it. Get it all, then give it to me." She said that just as he began to shoot his stuff into my mouth. I backed off a little as he filled my mouth. When he finished, the woman was kissing the side of my head around my ear and my cheek, moving as close to my mouth as she could get. He finished giving me all of his seed, and as she moved closer to my mouth, I slowly pulled back from him and turned my mouth to kiss her. Our lips met and she slowly moved her tongue into my mouth and we french-kissed with his sperm mingling in our mouths. She sucked all the juice from me and took it from me.

We kept kissing as she kept masturbating me. I heard Harry say to her, "Charlene, see if she would like to go get some coffee or a drink. And see if she would like to get together later or something." Charlene ignored him and she just kept kissing me and working my pussy like crazy. I was humping against her hand to increase my pleasure. This was hot; I mean, this was real hot. I could feel myself coming one more time. I expected it not to be as strong as the last ones because I had climaxed so many time this last half-hour or so. But it was no small climax whatsoever. I moaned and ground myself against her hand and fingers as I once again had such a strong climax that it just drove me crazy with lust and desire.

I finally began to come down from my climax and Charlene kept tenderly kissing me as she slowed down her manipulations between my legs. I slowly rode the wave of pleasure down and down until I was back to earth. Charlene moved her mouth from mine and kissed the nape of my neck; I love it when I get kissed there. She finally did remove her hand from between my legs but only after she was positive I was ready for her to do so. I put my hand tenderly on her neck as she kept kissing me and moved back to my lips. She kissed them, then backed up and moved away. She said, "I'm Charlene, and that's Harry over there. Want to go some place where we can talk?"

I looked into her eyes and said, "Yes, I would really like that. My name is Linda." I thought for one moment about inviting them over to my house since I lived just down the street from the front of the park. I paused long enough for her to say to Harry, "Meet us at the car, honey. Linda wants to talk awhile." I stood as Charlene reached down and pulled up my sweat pants. I fixed them in place and I dropped my top once Charlene re-hooked my bra. She had to kiss and play with my breasts just a little, you know. We walked outside and I had a very up-close look at Charlene and she was lovely as could be. She wore a very short sundress and she did not have on any panties or a bra, either. We walked down the path until we got to the parking lot. Harry was already there, sitting in a minivan with the side doors both open. He stuck out his hand and said, "Hi, Linda, you are a very pretty lady. What brought you out here today?"

I shook his hand and said, "I just went for a walk and things just seem to run their course. First, catching you two in the woods, and then finding that den of sex that looks like a restroom." Charlene laughed and reached in a cooler and grabbed an ice-cold Coke. She handed me the first one, then another to Harry and finally took one for herself. She said, "Yeah, I guess you could call our little playhouse a sex den. We set that thing up last fall and we come here almost every day. We got here early today and Harry here had a bug up his ass to go in the woods and do it on a blanket. I saw you watching us; it was a turn-on for me. I told Harry to put on a good show since we had an audience, I was hoping that you would have joined us, and when I saw that you left I was disappointed."

I said, "I didn't want you to see me watching you both and I had to pee real bad." Harry chimed in and said, "We're lucky you had to pee or we would never have met you." Charlene said, after taking a sip of her Coke, "Have you ever seen a restroom like that before, Linda?" I told her I had not and then I said, "I have got to ask you both something: How old are you two, and how long, I mean, is all the writing on the walls for you (asking Charlene)? Who cut the holes? And those men, did they think I was you or something?"

Harry said, "I'm 26, Charlene is 28. I cut the holes last year and as for the writing, some of it we did, but the drawings and lots of the other writings other people have been putting up since last year. We are there six days a week, sometimes seven, and always between 12:00 and 1:00, there are about four to six men that are always there waiting for Charlene to go in the ladies side. Once she is in, they just take turns, getting off one at a time. I always wait to go last and then we go home. We both work swing shifts from 3-11, and we like to play. Now, how old are you and would you like to come over to the house for a drink or two?" I asked, "How far away do you two live?" Charlene said, "Not far, maybe three minutes away. Are you driving? You can follow us home if you want."

I told them I walked in the park and I lived just down the street, I would like to go to their house but I would need a ride home before my children got home from school. Charlene said, "Children, huh? So how old are you, Linda?" I smiled and said, "A little older than you both, but not old enough to worry about." Charlene laughed and said, "Yeah, I know. I bet you're maybe 28- 29, right?" I said, "Close enough." Harry jumped out the side and got into the drivers seat. He started the van and he closed the doors. We drove out of the park and had only gone about five blocks when Harry pulled up into a driveway that had a Dodge sports car along with a new red Mustang. Sitting next to the Mustang was a new unmarked Chevy police car. Their house was much more expensive than ours. Harry stopped the van and I had to ask, "Who do you two work for, anyway?" Charlene said, "We both work for the city. Harry and I are both detectives. I hope that isn't going to be a problem. We have never invited anyone here before and, in fact, we have never met anyone that we both liked as much as we do you. If you think it is going to be a problem, let us know. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable at all."

I said, "Oh, I'm OK with you guys being cops. I was just surprised, that's all." Harry said, "Cops are people, too, you know. We both have this one little thing that we just love to do and as long as we don't hurt anyone and we keep our lives separate from the job, we're all happy." I noticed that Charlene kept looking at me; to see my reaction, I thought. Once inside we went into a den and as Harry fixed us both another Coke, Charlene said, "I hope you don't get offended, Linda, but you look very familiar to me. I haven't stopped you when I was on patrol, have I?" Harry corrected her by saying, "You haven't been on patrol for two years. I also have this feeling that I've seen Linda before. Have you ever been in trouble with the law, Linda?"

I responded, "For God's sake, no. I have never, ever been stopped in my life." Harry came back into the den and said, "Do you and your husband have a computer? We should exchange e-mail addresses." I said, "Yes, that would be nice." He walked over and picked up a small keyboard and turned on the TV. He said, "We just have Web TV. We only use it for e-mail crap." Charlene said, "Don't you believe that shit, Linda. He got it for the porno on it. Hell, between the web porn and the four adult movie stations he never turns on regular TV. The porn is never off in our house unless someone from the office stops by." I saw the picture come to life on the TV. I saw Harry flipping through the stuff pausing just long enough to see if it was something they wanted to watch and then on to another channel. I saw something flash on the TV that sent chills to my bones. He paused, then flipped on to another thing. He flipped again and then stopped, he turned to me at the same time Charlene did. Charlene said, "Oh, my God, flip back, quick, flip back." Harry did and there I was sitting on the edge of my bed fucking myself, going crazy using my black rubber dick.

Harry said, "I knew I had seen her before. Fuck, Charlene, we have Linda here, right here in our house, it's Linda in real life." Charlene said, "Harry wanted us to go down and meet you yesterday but we couldn't, you know, because of our job. Why didn't you tell us you are a star? We have been members of your web site for years. I think it was watching you for so many years that liberated me to play at sex the way Harry and I do. We have all eight of your movies."

I started to cry and I asked then to turn it off. Charlene was very comforting and so was Harry. I told them I was not in to the porn business, that I dated a sick man at UCLA who drugged me and turned me over to the football team as a sex toy as a gift to use because they won. I told them about how I had no idea about it until I bumped into Carl and how he blackmailed me into making those newer sex videos and turning my bedroom into a sex show. When I finished, Harry was mad and Charlene was really pissed. She kept saying how no one should be made to do anything against her will. She told me she felt bad that she was such a fan of mine now and that they would get rid of the movies of mine. We talked awhile until Harry noticed the time. He said, "I need to get you home because we need to get ready for work."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.