Blackmailed Wife - Cover

Blackmailed Wife

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Chapter 6

Cheating Wife Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Linda Banks married with children gets seen by a man that took some pictures of her at UCLA while she was at a party. Linda had no idea about those pictures and they can ruin her life as she knows it. She will do anything ANYTHING to make sure her husband never sees them. and she does!

Caution: This Cheating Wife Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Blackmailed wife fucked in the Ass sex story, Interracial blackmail sex story

We got into the room and as Brenda closed the door, she said, "You look lovely, dear. I love that dress; you look just like a Sunday school teacher." I honestly did not know what to say. I guessed I should give her some sort of compliment in return, so I said, "You look nice and sexy in that. Those stockings seem to set off the leather skirt." Brenda was wearing white stockings, with a garter belt. I could see that because her leather skirt was so short they stuck out from under the hem quite a ways. She had a see-through mesh top and her breasts were very visible. She said, "Thank you, but the boys didn't come here to see me; they came to see the movie star. Now lift up your dress and show me your stockings."

I bent over, gathered the bottom of my dress in my hands and raised it up, showing her my stocking-covered legs. She said "higher" and I lifted it until I felt the fresh air on my bush. She said, "Hmmm, now that looks lovely. Stay like that and open your legs. I want a closer inspection."

I watched her as she knelt down in front of me and I felt her kissing the top of my bush. I felt her hands between my legs. I felt her put pressure on my inner thighs to open my legs; I did and as I did, I felt her mouth move to my clit. I let out a moan of pleasure as I felt her work my clit back and forth as she slid a finger or two (maybe three) inside of me as she boxed my clit around.

I hate to admit this but it was instant pleasure. I had never experienced another woman in my life and I have to admit that I had wondered what it would feel like to have a woman go down on me since my boyfriends and my husband would not do it. The only experience that I had so far in my life with that was yesterday. Brenda seemed much more experienced; she wasn't as rough as the men had been, she was soft, and it seemed as if she wanted to give me pleasure. There was a one of those big overstuffed leather chairs behind me and I guess Brenda knew it because she stopped long enough to tell me to move back and sit down.

In order to sit down like she wanted me to I had to pull up the whole bottom of my dress and hold it around my waist. As soon as my ass hit the chair my ass sunk down in it and she was between my legs on her knees, lifting my legs with her hands spreading me open by placing them over the big arms of it. Once my legs were on the arms of the chair she reached behind my hips and pulled me forward until my ass was right on the edge of the seat and my legs were almost ready to slide off the arms of the chair. I reached down and placed my hands on top of her head to hold me from falling off. Brenda wasted no time going after my sex with her mouth. I felt her warm breath as she was licking and probing me with her tongue. I felt so much pleasure from this I could not hold back. I told her over and over again how great it felt and how much I loved what she was doing. It did not take me long to climax like that, and when I did it was so much sweeter than yesterday with Willie.

I had a lovely climax and I was working fast to another one when the door opened up and I saw Carl standing there. He said, "Dammit, Brenda, we got a hundred men here to fuck the bitch and you're in here getting your kicks. Come on, hurry up before it gets ugly in there."

Brenda stopped, turned her head to Carl and said, "Just go out there and tell them what you saw, tell them I'm prepping her. If I know them they will all wait and I bet if you grab the camera on the stage and bring it in here, they could watch and learn how to go down on a woman. Now leave us." I said, "Yeah, leave us, I'm not ready yet." Brenda said to me as Carl closed the door and walked out. "That's it, girl, we can't let them walk all over us. We'll go out there when you're ready. But then, I have a feeling you're pretty ready right now; what do you think?"

I looked down at her between my legs and I said something that shocked me as I said it. I said, "I'm not ready yet. I want to go down on you first before I go out there. I never did it before and I think I want to try it." Brenda gave me the biggest smile I had seen on anyone, and she said, "My dear, of course you can. I would never stop a sweetheart like you from eating my pussy. I love a woman going down on me." I could hear in the background someone announcing over the bar's PA system (maybe it was just the stage speakers.) something about what was going on and why things had not started on time. With the noise and the bells ringing in my head from the lovely mouth of Brenda I only heard tiny parts of it. What I did hear made it clear that Carl told them what was going on and that they would be able to watch in just a few minutes once they moved the camera.

I laid back deep into the chair, relaxed and closed my eyes. I just accepted the wave after wave of pleasure rolling over my body as Brenda worked her magic with her mouth and lips. I could feel her fingers working in and around my butt hole now too, and of course every now and then one or two of her fingers would slide into my pussy. I saw light with my eyelids closed and I opened them to see someone holding a camera in front of us and it had a bright light attached to it. I shut my eyes again and continued relishing the pleasure that Brenda was giving me. I have no idea how long I was like that. I mean, climaxing with Brenda using her mouth and fingers. I felt her stop and when she did she said, "My turn, Linda."

I opened my eyes and because of the light from the camera I could hardly see anything. I felt her move away and hands grab my legs and lift them gently off of the armrests of the chair, then soft hands took hold of mine and help pull me up and forward. Brenda stood in front of me and she said, "So you think you never did this before. Sweetheart, I guess you forgot about the football party; you ate that cheerleader like a pro. At least this time you can't ever say you were drugged and never remember it."

We turned around and she sat down (I should say sunk into) the big burgundy leather chair. Prior to sitting down she had pulled her skirt up around her waist. She did the same thing that I had done: She lifted one leg at a time and hooked them over the big arms, then she scooted her ass forward right to the edge, giving me a view of this lovely bald split peach. I have never looked closely at myself, but I know I have hair down there, and I was surprised to see that another woman did not have hair down there. Everyone that I had ever seen before had it, but Brenda was a smooth as a baby.

I knelt down in front of her, leaned forward and as I brought my mouth to her, I opened it and touched her with the tip of my tongue right on her clit that I could see with the light from the camera shining right on it. I could see her clit (I assume it was a clit since I had never seen one up close like this before — at least that I could remember); it was in the right place for one and it was swollen like mine gets. I touched it and Brenda moaned. I took my tongue and began rolling it, and then I brought my tongue down to touch her very open labia. Funny, I know the terms, I remember the medical pictures, but this time it was real. I ran my tongue up and down her opening that was secreting this lovely tasting juice. Of course with every touch she moaned and she, like I did, placed her hands on top of my head. Whenever I touched a place she liked she would hold my head there for a moment until I would move to make more discoveries with my lips and tongue.

I felt someone behind me lift by placing hands on my hips and lifting me up. I had been squatting down or maybe that isn't the best way to describe my position. I had knelt down in front of Brenda but then I sort of sat on the back of my ankles, as I loved her vagina with my lips and mouth. Whoever it was, once I was on my knees with my ass in the air, they then pulled at my dress pulling it up baring my ass, then placed my dress up on the small of my back. I felt fingers (big fingers) probing me from behind. I turned my attention back to this woman who was moaning, panting and telling me what a wonderful pussy-eater I was.

I gave all of my attention to her. I kept my tongue working in her hole, running it up and down her slit, inserting it at times as far inside of her that I could get it. I would come up her slit to her engorged clit and lick it as well as box it and suck on it. The way she moaned and guided my face with her hands it seemed like everything that I did gave her pleasure. I myself felt pleasure from doing it. Oh, sure, I had fingers rubbing me and fucking me, but the main pleasure that I derived was from giving Brenda pleasure with my mouth, and that sweet lovely taste of her juices coming from her was reward nectar for doing it to her. I felt someone move in behind me and I felt a man's cock slide into me.

It wasn't all that big, it almost felt like Clark's. I felt hands on my hips and the man began to really fuck me hard and fast. His doing that caused my mouth to bounce against Brenda, which seemed to give her pleasure when I had my lips around her clit and I was sucking it at the time. This caused me to pull at it, as I would be bounced backwards then pushed forward again. Brenda was going crazy with the climaxes that I was giving her and hearing that gave me even more pleasure. I could hardly feel the man behind me fucking me as I made love to Brenda. I did feel him pull out for a moment, then he repositioned himself against my asshole. I felt him push in and he did it so fast it hurt like hell.

I had to stop eating Brenda and I gave out a yell that it hurt, the man behind me only pushed in harder and said, "Shut up and eat the bitch." I recognized Carl's voice. I don't know if he was the man fucking my ass or if it was someone else. I could only think of the pain in my ass. I sure as hell did not want to give the bastard hurting me any kind of pleasure from knowing it hurt me so much. I knew some men get off hurting women, and if he was one of them I was going to muffle my pain into Brenda's pussy.

I leaned forward and put my mouth against her open vagina and used it as a muffle to hide the pain I expressed into her. I did not know just how long this pain would last, and maybe it was because whoever it was had a rather small penis or what but it did not take long before the pain was gone and pleasure replaced it. When I felt that pleasure I took hold of Brenda's clit again and again focused on bringing her pleasure. Brenda stopped shaking her body and she just laid there in the chair, running her hands through my hair and moaning. The man behind me came and pulled out. I guess it was the signal for me to get up, because when he did pull out I felt Brenda tap the top of my head and she said, "OK, Linda, time to go out there and play with the boys."

I stood up on shaking legs; my knees hurt from kneeling like that, as well as my neck. I guess it was the way I had been holding my face to eat Brenda. As I stood, my dress dropped. My top was already soaked with sweat, even my collar was wet from it, and I could feel sweat running down my breasts under my top. I had not realized just how uncomfortable I was until I stood. Carl was standing there zipping up his pants (so it had been him) and I reached for Brenda's hand to help her up out of that overstuffed chair. I could hear the roar of the crowd in the bar, as we got ready to come out front. Brenda pulled her skirt down and when she finished she came in front of me, brushed the front of my dress down, ran her fingers through my hair and flipped it around. Standing there in front of me she smiled and said as she brought her face so close that if I wanted to I could stick out my tongue and touch her mouth with it. She said, "I hope you're ready, baby. It is going to be a long day. Of course, it won't be a lovely as this was, but I think you'll like it. And I think we need to do this again real soon; what do you think, Linda?"

I looked into her eyes, and then at her lips, and I said as fire was burning between my legs, "I hope you mean between us, because I would like that." Brenda brought her lips to mine and we kissed a very lovely, soft, mind-melting kiss, the kind that makes your head spin She pulled back and said, "We'll do it real soon, but right now you need to get out there and make us some money."

Hearing her say that sort of brought me back to reality, They had me here for their own reasons, the pleasure that I had just experienced with her and her husband had meant nothing to them, I was there to make them money. My feeling on the matter did not concern them; the fact that I hated it meant nothing to them. The fact that I was scared to my soul meant nothing to them. I walked between them out of the back room as the camera led up facing us as we walked. They guided me up to a stage that had two big brass poles at the sides and a funny looking contraption right in the middle of the stage.

Behind the thing was an old-fashioned coat rack with a couple of empty hangers. A young looking guy handed Brenda a microphone and she hollered into it to go over all the yelling that was going on in the bar. She said, "Here she is, boys! Here's the woman you have been watching, only today you get to do more than just look." When she said that the whole room shook as they all roared, yelled and hollered. "Look at her, boys, isn't she just a picture of a school marm? I bet you never had a schoolteacher that loved to fuck as much as Linda." Another big roar rose up. Some of the men were real jerks because some were yelling, "Strip the bitch!" Somebody else yelled out, "Fuck the bitch!!" Brenda said as she stooped down and grabbed the front of my dress, "Look here, boys, Linda hates wearing panties. You know why she hates wearing panties, boys?" They all yelled out different things. As she raised up the front of my dress, she said, "She doesn't wear them because it makes it easier for her to go out and fuck great men like you."

As she said that last part she was holding up the whole front of my dress and everyone could see my nakedness and my stocking-covered legs. She then said, "Come here, Carl, and let's help our star get out of this dress. Let's make her comfortable. The boys here are getting anxious, aren't you, boys?" Again the place roared as they all yelled back to her.

Brenda dropped the front of my dress and Carl unzipped the back. Once he undid the zipper, it just fell to the floor and I stood there in my black flats and my white stocking-covered legs. My whole body felt like I had thousands of pins and needles all over it. Brenda led me to step out of the dress and onto the stage. Carl picked it up and hung it on a hanger as Brenda led me over to the contraption on the stage. She told me to lay down on it on my tummy.

The thing looked like some sort of padded worktable with separate padded boards to put my arms and legs on. It took some time to do it but I finally got on it with my tummy down. They had thought of everything because right where my breasts are there were indentions allowing very little pressure against them. Carl helped me, and the first thing was to get my head in the right position. There was this padded oval thingy which my face went through and it caught on the sides of my head; I was glad it was like that so I wouldn't have to put my face flat on the bench. Once my head was in place, Carl adjusted the head holder and he raised my head up allowing me to look out at the crowd better than with it flat like it was when I first laid down. Once that was done, the rest quickly followed. They got my legs centered on the two padded boards that were together and the other two padded boards for my arms were alongside of me, at my sides. Brenda said to everyone, "We're going to strap Linda's legs down and her wrists so she won't roll or fall off of the table. Now when you come up on stage make sure you have your token in hand. You hand it to me, then you get to play. When you finish -- and by that I mean when you ejaculate in or on Linda -- you must leave the stage."

One guy yelled out, "What about seconds, can we get seconds?" Brenda said, "You know the rule, no seconds, you only get one token, Now if you end up buying a token from someone else that hasn't had his turn, that's another story, that will be between you boys Just remember one token, one time with the star." She knelt down next to me, covered the microphone and said into my ear: "Tell them you can't wait, and tell them you want them to line up orderly, talk to them and make it come from your heart. Do this real good and I will make sure that this will be the last time you ever have to do this and you can go back to your old life. Understand, Linda?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.