Blackmailed Wife
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Cheating Wife Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Linda Banks married with children gets seen by a man that took some pictures of her at UCLA while she was at a party. Linda had no idea about those pictures and they can ruin her life as she knows it. She will do anything ANYTHING to make sure her husband never sees them. and she does!

Caution: This Cheating Wife Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Blackmailed wife fucked in the Ass sex story, Interracial blackmail sex story

My son came over to me and asked who I was talking to if it was daddy or not. I told him it was a woman I knew. I sure as hell wasn't going to tell him she was a friend of mine. I sent him back to watch TV and Brenda said, "Enough chit-chat. Go get a pen and some paper. I'll wait." I grabbed some that I keep near the phone. I said, "I'm ready."

She said, "Write down this address: 3756 First Street. The place is a bar and it is called T&A. Be there at 10 a.m. sharp. Got that, cunt?" I told her that I had it. Then she added, "I want you to come dressed like a schoolteacher. Make it is a nice dress, make it a long one, maybe white or a nice yellow. Put your hair in a bun. Under your dress you will only wear stockings, nothing else; they don't have to be garter style, you can use the high thigh, self-holding kind ... just make sure that you are naked under it and no bra. Got all that?"

I said, "Yes, but I don't..." Brenda shouted at me before I could finish my sentence. "I don't care what the fuck you have and don't have! If you don't have something, get in your fucking car and go fucking get it! Now, tomorrow at 8 you're going to put on a show for everyone, sort of a warmup for what you're going to be doing all day. I want you to give us a show that is going to make the boys all hard and ready to fuck you. I want you to use both the cocks, fuck yourself real good in that nasty cunt of yours. And I want the other one in that asshole; the boys didn't fuck you there today and I want to see you do it tomorrow. When you finish getting off, I want you to lay out the dress and stockings, and get dressed so we can watch you. And another thing: I want you to masturbate between every article that you put on your body. Now, any questions, bitch?"

I said, "No, no questions. Well maybe one. Why am I going to go to this bar?" I heard her break out in laughter, and she finally said, "Now, come on, Linda. Why would you be dressing up like that after you fuck yourself and you masturbate getting dressed? You know why you're going to go to the T&A now, don't you, cunt?" I knew it had to be bad, and it was going to be in a public place. I said, "No, I don't. Why?"

Brenda said it almost as if she got pleasure in telling me, "You are going there to be fucked all day, Linda. You are going to meet your fan club." I said, "Fan club? What fan club?" Brenda said, "Why, your fan club, of course. Carl wasn't lying to you when he said you were a porn star. We have managed to get 100 of your fans to meet you tomorrow so you can sign autographs, Willie is going to get things started, and then you're going to let everyone take turns fucking you or you will suck them off. They, of course, get to choose. Willie will make sure that they only get one shot at you; after all, you need to be home before the rug rats get there.

"Everyone knows that you will have to leave no later than 2:25, so in order to not cause any riot you better make sure everyone gets one shot or you're going to lose some devoted fans and you don't want that now, do you, dear?"

What was I to say? I mean I sure as hell did not agree with her, but I knew that she was waiting for me to say something. I said, "I guess not." Then Brenda said something that gave me some little hope. She said "Look, Linda, you go along with all this and we'll pull the cameras out of your bedroom, and we'll cut all this back to maybe one time a week, maybe even once a month. Hell, after tomorrow we'll have enough film and pictures to last years and years. We don't want to mess up your little homemaker life; we'll just keep you in our little stable, so to speak. Does that sound good to you, dear?"

It did and yet it didn't. I mean, yes, I wanted the cameras out of my bedroom but I did not want to keep on doing all of these sick things just so they could make money off of me. But what else could I say? I said, "Yes, that sounds good." Brenda said, "I thought you would agree. Now tonight we want to see the same thing like last night. And remember no matter how dark it is, we can still see clear as daylight, so forget about the cameras and give yourself a real good fucking before hubby comes to bed and once again after he falls asleep. Can you do that for me, Linda?" I said, "Yes," and then she had to really twist the knife, so to speak. She said, "You are telling me the truth now, aren't you dear? I mean, after you have been fucking the boys now for two days you know in order to get off you are going to need something a hell of a lot bigger than hubby's little dick, right, dear?" I bit my lower lip hard enough that I almost broke the skin. I hated her because I knew that she was right and it made me feel sick to admit it to myself, let alone to her. I finally said, "Yes."

Then the nasty woman had to say: "I would bet everything that I have that tonight when you're fucking that cunt of yours with one of those big fat long rubber dicks, that you will be thinking of Willie, Ray and Greg and how you wore them out fucking them today. Now, am I wrong, Linda?" It made me so mad that this woman whom I just met seemed to know my body. I knew that she was right because in order to do what they wanted me to do I would have to fantasize of a man with a big dick so of course she was right. I knew she wanted me to agree with her, and I knew better to fight her over this. I said, "No, I mean yes, I will be thinking that tonight."

I heard her hang up the phone and so did I. It was very hard to try and get today out of my mind as well as thinking what they had in store for me tomorrow. Would they really take out the cameras? Would they really cut back and give me a break? How long will all this go on? I thought about this all day long and I had made a decision, I knew what had to be done if they decided to go back on it. By the time Clark got home I was a mental mess. All I could think about was what was going to happen tomorrow. 100 men, how could I have sex with 100 men? What is all this doing to me? Will I like any of it? What do I do if I enjoy this sick thing that they are putting me through? Will Clark ever find out and if he ever did, just how would it affect him? Would he want to hurt me? Would he even hit me or worse?

I hate to admit this but committing suicide crossed my mind many times. Sitting at dinner I even wondered what would happen if I took a whole bottle of Nytol, maybe I could just get in the tub and slit my arms at the main veins where they always draw blood. Would Carl and his sick wife show Clark the things that I did, the things that they made me do? Would Clark see just how apeshit I got today as I fucked those three men and how I begged them over and over to fuck me and let me suck them off. Something told me that if I did die, they would get some sort of sick thrill showing Clark everything. And on top of all that being brought up catholic I knew that committing suicide would land me in hell, but what I was going through right now was hell, too. One thing I was sure of was this had to be against the law, they had to be breaking the law somehow forcing me to do these nasty things and for making me enjoy it so much.

I managed to clean up and get the kids in for their baths. Then it was time for me to go do my little show while Clark watched the news. I kissed him good night and went into our bedroom, I turned off the lights and got undressed, I pulled the covers back, pulled out the rubber dick from under my pillow, I put it in my mouth and got it real wet. I brought it down to my hole and pulled it inside of me. It slid in so easy tonight, and I hardly even felt it as it passed the opening of my cervix. Oh, I felt it push through all right, but it just did not hurt like it did the first few times.

I closed my eyes and decided to try and put on a good act, that way they don't win, I control my mind. They may control what I do, but not what I think. I began sliding the black cock in and out, I moaned nice and loud for them, but it did not feel good. I lifted my knees as if I was being fucked, I even pulled them back onto my belly. I grabbed my left tit and began working my nipple. Every time I would notice some sort of pleasure coming from the acting that I was doing I pinched my nipple so hard that it would bring me back to why I had to do this.

I also realized that somehow pinching my nipple hard caused pain and yes it did sort of kill the pleasure that was building between my legs. I found that when I was pinching my nipple, that killed the feeling, but the moment I released it, the pleasure would be right there. Pretty soon I was pinching then releasing, pinching and releasing. Then it was part of the masturbation itself, I mean the fucking. All of a sudden what I had planned to help me keep from enjoying this was causing me another very strong new pleasure and I found that the harder and faster I fucked myself and pinched my nipple it was giving me even stronger pleasure. I remembered sucking Ray while Willie fucked me, then how when Willie finished coming that they both changed places and I sucked on Willie's lovely, fat cock that was covered with his, Ray's and Greg's sperm mixed with my own juices while Ray was pounding my hot, cock-loving pussy.

I was no longer in my bedroom alone, I was reliving today, I was in ecstasy, as I could not get enough of this feeling fighting my brain between the two things that I was doing. I climaxed hard and I wanted to scream out in my ecstasy but I had enough sense left to not do that. I finally felt myself slowly come back down to earth after one lovely, very lovely time of self-pleasure. I got my bearings again and I listened for the TV; it was still on and from what I could hear the sports report was almost over. I knew that I had only a little time; I pulled the rubber cock out of me and I decided that since I did not have time to jump up and wash it off in the bathroom, I would just lick it clean and put it under my pillow again.

I licked and sucked it clean. I loved the taste. I began to put it under my pillow when I remembered how sometimes Clark will pull my pillow out from under my head for more leverage, I then stuffed it between the mattress and box springs, then I flipped the covers over me just in time as Clark to walked in the bedroom. I know Clark and since he got some last night, I know he will just want to come to bed and go to sleep, so I had to take the initiative and I knew that I would have to make the first move.

I said as he undressed, "I hope you're not too tired, honey. I've been waiting for you to come to bed. I would love another round of lovemaking if you're up to it. Last night you were so good I have been thinking about it all day. The way that you fucked me last night made my toes curl."

Clark looked at me in disbelief; I have never spoken to him like that, and I expected some sort of reaction, however it was a surprise to see what his was. Clark said, "My, my, I guess you really are hot tonight. I don't think I have ever heard you use the word 'fuck.' Oh, I sure as hell will fuck you tonight, honey. You get ready for one long night of pleasure."

I watched him as he walked into the bathroom and I heard him pee. I thought to myself, "Long night, ha. I bet he won't last five minutes. Maybe three. And even if he does last the full five minutes I sure as hell won't climax."

Clark came to bed and we began kissing. As we did, Clark kicked off the top sheet and all the covers onto the floor leaving us there naked with plenty of room to move around. My husband was all over me and when his fingers slipped into my hole I expected him to say something when his four fingers slid into me so easily. Well, he did say something all right, it just was not what I expected. He said, "Gee, baby, you are hot. I've never seen you this hot. I bet you've been thinking about my dick all day. I'm going to fuck you senseless. You ready for my big fat dick?"

I reached for my husband and yes he was hard as a nail, however, after yesterday and today his "big fat dick" as he put it, seemed not so big. When my fingers wrapped around him, Clark let out a moan of pleasure and he said, "God, Linda, you are so wet and so hot." I thought I better say something before he thought about it to long, so I said, "I thought you would like me this way so I have been stretching myself just for you. I know how much you like me wet, big and open. I can't wait for you to stuff me with that dick of yours."

I tried to pull Clark's dick as I tried to bend down; I wanted to take him in my mouth as he finger-fucked me, He didn't want anything to do with that, though, and moved in between my legs and slid into me. I heard him moan as he brought himself as far up inside of me that he could. Once inside I felt him pause and I knew that this was a bad sign. I laid there under him waiting as he just knelt above me cramming himself against me.

At first I was afraid he must have realized that my vagina was different. I knew he was inside of me but to be honest I hardly felt him, Oh he isn't tiny, like I told you before he is what I always felt that he is average in size. I know because like I told you earlier that I never did tell Clark (which put me in this position) that there had been other men. I had many lovers and boyfriends prior to meeting and marrying him. No, Clark was clearly average in size, and the fat rubber dick that I had just used minutes earlier before he came to bed had a definite effect by opening me up so much, and then my climaxing so hard, mixed in with some of the leftover sperm from today probably made me seem like I was sopping wet. Of course, spending over six hours fucking those three men that are hung like horses didn't help, either.

I felt Clark grind into me and moan. I know my husband's moans and that one was one of pure lust and pleasure. I began to move my hips to try and obtain some sort of pleasure from this, when Clark said, "No, no, don't move. I'm so ready to come, wait a minute, I want this to last."

FUCK!! I knew that my pussy being so wet was a big turn him on for him, but I never dreamed that it would affect him in this way. It was as if he was so excited that he was at the point of losing self-control. He was so excited that he was going to have a premature ejaculation and I wouldn't even get the lousy three minutes of lovemaking from him. After a minute or two he began to move his hips but it was too late. I think he moved inside of me once, maybe twice, when he began his moaning that he always gives me when he climaxes. I felt him flexing inside of me and I knew that it was all over. I quickly wrapped my legs around his ass, locked my ankles and I began to work against him to put pressure against my clit rubbing against his groin. If the bastard was going to fuck me I wanted something for my efforts. I ground myself against him and while it felt good, it did not bring me anywhere near a climax of my own.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.