Blackmailed Wife
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Cheating Wife Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Linda Banks married with children gets seen by a man that took some pictures of her at UCLA while she was at a party. Linda had no idea about those pictures and they can ruin her life as she knows it. She will do anything ANYTHING to make sure her husband never sees them. and she does!

Caution: This Cheating Wife Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Blackmailed wife fucked in the Ass sex story, Interracial blackmail sex story

I watched my little window in the screen as my fingers works my clit. After a short time I figured the sooner I got this over with the better I would be. I remembered a half finished Coca Cola bottle on the kitchen counter, I think it would work better than the can, I quickly went and got it then squatted down to put it in. I watched as I made it disappear inside of my hole. It looked so slick and smooth as the camera caught glistening and it looked very wet from my own juices.

I felt the opening slide inside so easly and I pushed it further opening myself up even more.

I wanted to really feel it so I moved over to the edge my white night stand and using it I placed the bottom of the bottle on it then shoved myself down even more.

I closed my eyes and pictured myself again with the boy I spent all night with and his lovely fat cock. There was no other sound in the house but the sound of my computer's hard drive buzzing. Before I could finish getting the nice fat part up inside of me, I heard the doorbell ring and it kept ringing. I pulled out the bottle and sat it on the desk next to the keyboard. I put my housecoat on and went to the door. Looking out the peephole I saw it was Federal Express, the woman was holding a small box. I signed for it, and carried it back to the bedroom with me, I placed it on the bed and sat back down again. My screen was again full and locked up with message after message. I opened my legs, brought the bottle to my mouth and tasted myself on it. I was so juicy that there was some clear stuff floating on top of the Coca inside the bottle. I rubbed my clit as I closed my eyes and relived in my mind that wild night of sex with that boy.

I heard noise in the house and then I heard Carl yell out. "Don't stop it's me, keep it up honey, I'm watching you on my cell phone." I heard him however I wanted to stop, I wanted to scream, and I wanted to run. I looked at the door as he and another man walked into my bedroom. Carl said, "Just close your eyes cunt and keep fucking that pussy of yours. I'm out things to do, Willie here needs his cock sucked, so get to it." I opened my eyes to see Willie holding his big black willie in his hand as he moved to me. He stopped just far enough away from me that so that I had to bend over a little to take him in my mouth.

I could hear Carl behind me doing things with tools and the toolbox that he carried in with him. I opened my eyes to try and see what it was he was doing but from my position I couldn't see a thing. After a while he did come over to us and pulled out our CPU and plug some things in He said, "Now I know why we can't hear you, your fucking microphone is not plugged in, well that's fixed, wait I need to down load the control program first. From the side I could see that he opened CD drive and he put in a CD, he began a program that he loaded into my computer. He said, "There, that will do it." He dialed his cell phone and said "I found the problem her microphone was not plugged, wait, ok now it is, do you have sound? No, I don't have them all up yet, you should be getting a picture from the ceiling fan right above the bed, and it fit perfect. Give me a few more minuets, I'll have them all up."

My mind was racing, what did he mean by "all up", and how was he controlling my computer? From where? Who was helping him? He moved my CPU back and moved behind me again working and making noise with his tools. Willie must have noticed I was not giving him my full attention, he grabbed hold of me head and said "pay attention to me bitch, suck that cock." I closed my eyes and tried to put all of this out of my mind, I felt Willie pushing in to far, so I grabbed hold of his cock to keep him from pushing down my throat.

I felt so dirty doing this, to my disgust I also felt aroused. I knew I did not have any choice in this at all, I also had this man's meaty thick cock in my mouth and knowing that hundreds of strangers were sitting at their computers right now watching me and being turned on by watching me suck this man's big dick as I sat here fucking myself with a Coca Bottle. All of this was playing havoc on my brain and the heat rising in my pussy was getting to be undeniable.

Carl moved along side of me and he stood next to us as he looked at my monitor, he dialed his cell phone again and after a moment he said "there all in now, do you have a them all? Good, how's the sound? Good, ok let me see the four of them." I had opened my eyes and I was looking at my monitor from the side and I could see a window open and it had four smaller windows in it that all showed different views of my bedroom and there was another window that had our camera picture in it. Carl said, "Get a close up, on her face." I saw one of the corner pictures move in for a close-up of my face and the dark black cock in my mouth, I shut my eyes because I did not want to see that, I wanted to die, if I had a gun I would shoot Carl, Willie and myself. I didn't and I knew that I could do nothing at all to stop any of this.

I heard a ripping sound and I looked up to see Carl was pulling the cornhusk from a rather large ear of corn. He was standing almost in front of me; I felt that since he was blocking the camera view at least for a moment no one could see my lips wrapped around Willies cock. I watched as he took everything off except the end which he left on, I guess he left it as a handle, I say that because he held onto it that way as he put some KY on it and covered the thing with one hand. As he finished he handed me the corncob and then he reached between my legs and took hold of my Coca Bottle I was using and pulled it out.

I did not wait, I did not flinch, I brought the small rounded end of that big ear of corn to my opening and I pulled it inside of myself. The way it was tapered it slid in perfect. It stretched me a tiny bit more that the Bottle, just like I remembered the boy stretching me back in collage years ago. I closed my eyes and I let out a moan. I did it before I realized it. I heard Willie say to Carl "man you weren't kidding this bitch knows how to suck dick, listen to her moaning, the fucking bitch loves it. Where the fuck did you meet this bitch, I ain't had a bitch suck my cock this good in years."

Carl stood next to me stroking his hard dick, it wasn't much bigger than Clarks, in fact I would guess if I would but them side by side they wouldn't be much different. He said "

This little cunt took on the UCLA football team 1987 after our homecoming, I was hired to video tape the girls at the party by one of the Fraternity houses. Her boyfriend dropped her off and told the Coach that she wanted to pull a train. The coach fucked her first and then he told the team there was free pussy for everyone. I think her boyfriend gave her some kind of drugs because she hit the door pawing the boys until the Coach took her up stairs and fucked her, I knew she was going to be worth the time staying with her, so I stayed with her and man she was a fucking gold mine.

When her boyfriend dropped her off she was wearing a fake UCLA cheer leaders outfit, no panties, no bra and she was rubbing her boyfriends crotch and then the Coaches and anyone else that she could get close enough to. She was kissing anyone that she could get close to, funny thing, she didn't act like she was drugs, I mean I've seen all kinds of people that were high on drugs or Booze, she didn't have any glassy eyes, she did not move slow or stagger, Hell she wouldn't drink nothing but 7-up all night, as far as I knew she was just a natural fucking slut, Hell when this little cunt hit the bed she spread her legs open and kept fucking all night, shit, the only time she ever got off the bed was to go pee and clean out her ass, and the two shows she put on downstairs. I set up a camera on a tripod and I got 8 hours of this hot little cunt fucking, sucking, She got triple teamed 7, no it was 8 different times, this went on for eight fucking hours.

I tell you, I took so many still shots that I had to go get four more rolls of film. I got 10 fucking roles of film of this bitch. It got so bad at the end that the guys were making bets, just to see who would loose and the looser of the bet would have to go fuck her. It was almost dawn when the boys just wouldn't fuck her anymore. Get this, as hot as this fucking bitch was and all the fucking and cock sucking she did, this fucking cunt wouldn't even suck my dick or let me fuck her because I wasn't a football player or a coach. The Coach had to finely call her boyfriend to come pick her up; when she walked out she was farting from her cunt and her ass as she walked, and cum just poured out of her onto the floor. As she walked out the door, I got it all on tape.

Look at the cunt now, now she's under my control, no drugs, no booze, look at her sitting there fucking herself just because I told her to do it, she'll do any fucking thing I want her to do. Won't you cunt?"

I was listening to him with my eyes closed trying to remember who it was that I was with that week of homecoming. I heard him ask me the question and I made a sound with my mouth as I kept sucking Willie's now very big willie. I felt my hair being pulled back and in doing so it broke the seal of my lips on Willies cock with a very loud popping sound Carl said "watcha say cunt?" I said "yes, I'll do what every you want, anything, anything at all." He let go of my hair and went back to that big piece of meat in my hand that was in front of me.

Carl then said "hell I've made so much fucking money off this bitch and she never even fucking knew it, she's a fucking Porn Star with a huge following, and she has only made one fucking movie so far. I set up this website in 87 and just using those still pictures and the 8 hour video tapes, shit using the video's I got thousands of stills to sell over and over, all just from that one fucking night. See the corncob she's fucking her self with, things slowed down for her at the party, I mean the boys all took her twice then sort of took a break and went down stairs, well this bitch comes down stairs, goes down to the kitchen grabs some things and then puts on a fuck show in the den just to get the boys all worked up again and get them to go back up stairs to fuck her some more. I mean this cunt was a fucking sex freak. She would not take no for an answer, she put on a show for the boys using one of them corn cobs, hell twice she used two, one in her cunt and one in her asshole. She used a cucumber and a banana. Hell I've sold so many of them pictures the one that gets requested the most is when she is on her back on the coffee table fucking herself with the two corncobs. I think I sell three to one of those compared to everything else.

I don't know what her fucking boyfriend gave her but I would pay through the fucking nose for some it, she could not get enough cock that night to save her life. Now she fucking tells me she doesn't remember any of that, Fuck what I would give for some of that shit. I would be a fucking millionaire. Just think give a foxy stuck-up bitch some of that, then film her fucking guy after guy, fucking herself with dildo's and things, hell maybe even more.

All I know is this little cunt fucked more cock that one night after the game than most women would normally fuck in their lifetime. This cunt would do anything to get the boys to fuck her even when they all, and I mean the whole fucking team including two of the Coaches said they could not do it any more."

I listened to Carl saying all of this, it was like I was hearing all about another girl that did all of that, not me. My biggest problem at this moment wasn't what he was telling his friend, my biggest problem was my body responding to everything that was going on. The feeling I was receiving from the corncob, was driving my mind crazy, when I first put it in as I pulled it up inside of me I hit the back of my vagina, where my Cervix is, when the end hit my Cervix it hurt, yet it didn't hurt, it was almost like a small contraction like when I had the children, I know my body and I knew that the end must be pushing against the opening of it. I can't explain this, because I don't understand it myself. I knew that by pulling it in deep caused this tiny pain, yet I guess I figured if I caused myself pain if it hurt enough, it would insure that I would not get any more enjoyment from this. Don't get me wrong I do love sex, I mean I really love it a lot, I always have from when I started having it at age 15. I was never an "easy lay" for my dates. I wouldn't go all the way until my third date never (well maybe once or twice.)

Clark and I made love 3-4 times a week. Sex is something I really love, but not this; I was being forced to do this. I sure as hell wasn't going to enjoy any of this. I guess it was then that I decided to just give myself more pain to fight off any of the pleasure beginning to build in me. I pulled the corncob further up inside and it did just that, the little pain it gave me took my mind off of the pleasure that I had to fight.

I also noticed something else happening at the same time, with the friction of those little kernels as they rode against my inner walls as I pushed and pulled it in and then back out was causing me so much pleasure. The more I enjoyed that the more I knew that I had to fight it, I had to, this man may be able to make me do things that I don't want to do, but I can control my own body and I will not enjoy any of it, no matter how wonderful it was feeling. I found that if I pulled it into myself far enough that it would cause me pain deep inside if for only a fraction of a second. I decided to use that pain to fight off any sign of pleasure from this. I forced the corncob further in and the pain came, then there was a tiny spike of pleasure when I pulled it back out in order to pull it back for more pain, again the spike of pleasure shot through me. I decided that maybe if I twisted the corncob around it would cause me more pain, but all it did was increase the spike of pleasure that was now lingering a little longer. I could see in my mind the end of the corncob inside the opening hole of my Cervix right were the children came out. I could see it in my mind it opening up further and further with every push, I mean pull inside.

All of a sudden I noticed that there was no pain at all any more, in fact I realized that there was so much pleasure from that I felt like my mind was floating on pillows of clouds. I found that more that I fucked myself with it cramming it in as deep as it could go that there was nothing but pure pleasure like nothing that I have ever felt before. I thought maybe if I worked it faster and harder the pain would come back and this pleasure would go away, I tried, but the pleasure just kept getting stronger. It did not take long before I had that whole corncob coming all the way out and then I would ram it back up inside of me in order to get that feeling, I mean the pain back, only I couldn't, I tried, but there was no pain any more only this wonderful feeling as that fat long corn cob rammed in and out. I mean I had the whole fucking corncob way up inside of me, if it wasn't for the end that Carl left attached I would not have been able to hold on to anything.

I knew that I was loosing it, I knew that I had to get my mind on something else, anything else, the kids, yes that's it, the kids, what was I going to make for supper? God help me, the kids something about them, Oh Jesus, help me not feel this good, Oh God don't let it feel so good, it's so good, and this man's cock it is so big, I can't do this, I can't like this. Clark, yea, Clark he's a good lover, I love Clark, he loves me, he makes me feel good sometimes, nothing like this, but he is good when he touches me and makes me come. I love to come with Clark, I love it when he fucks me, I love it when he lets me suck his cock. It's small compared to this lovely black cock; this one would feel real good fucking me maybe it could make me feel like this corn cob, maybe he would go up inside of my Cervix. NO, STOP, DON'T THINK ABOUT HIS COCK. THINK OF COOKING, FOOD, CLEANING HOUSE. My pussy felt as if had a mind of it's own, I could not stop fucking myself, I could not go slow, I could actually hear the slurping sounds as I slid it in and out.

I gripped the cock in my hand harder as I worked hard to make him give me his love juice. I had to have his juice; I had to have it now. I worked his cock hard stroking him as I sucked him. I felt myself ready to crest that tower of pleasure that I seldom reach anymore unless I masturbated and then it isn't anything like right now. I started to shudder and shake as my climax came over me so strong, so hard all against my will. I felt my hair being pulled back again, I held onto the cock as hard as I could with my hand and mouth, I could not keep my mouth around him because of being pulled back.

Carl said "lets get her up, you fuck her while she sucks me off." I held onto that fat black cock and I would not let it go. As Carl stood me up he said "pull out the corncob and suck it clean." I pulled it out and brought it up to my lips. Carl guided me over to the end of the bed. He was naked from his waist down. He laid back on the bed leaving his legs and feet hanging over the end. Still holding me by my hair he pulled me to his groin. I pulled out the corncob from my mouth and dropped it on the floor. Still holding Willies big black willie he moved behind me and I guided him into myself.

At one point I had to let it go, in order keep my balance. I moved my face to begin sucking off Carl, I was amazed as I leaned forward how bad I wanted to get his cock in my mouth. Since he was about the same size as Clark, I did to Carl what I do to my husband. I gulped and took the head of his cock just at the entrance of my throat. The lips of my mouth were against his pubic hair covered groin. I worked his dick with my tongue and he just laid there moaning with pleasure.

At the same time Willie was doing his thing and he was doing it very well, his cock filled every possible inch of my pussy and I felt him as he entered my Cervix, it was pain and pleasure at the same time. I could feel him all the way up inside of me, when he was all the way up inside of me, his groin would slap the cheeks of my ass, and the better it felt to him the faster he went and the faster the slapping of his groin and my ass sounded. Clark asked "do you got it all in her Will?" Willie said, "Yea this bitch has one hot fucking pussy, she's only the 2nd girl that could take me all the way inside, this is a hot fucking bitch, worth every penny."

Carl said "I told you Will, only a fucking cunt like her can take that size tool, pound her good and hard, drill that ass." Willie said, "No fucking way, I ain't pulling out of this bitch till I'm through, you can fuck her ass."

Carl began to shoot his sperm in my throat and I closed my eye and wanted every nasty drop of his cum. I held his balls and gently rolled them in my fingers, as I know Clark likes when he will let me suck him off. I felt a hard climax rolling over my body as Willie kept a fast steady pace fucking me. After Carl finished coming I kept his cock that was now going soft and shrinking in my mouth. I know that if I was gentle I could keep him there while I kept coming myself. I don't know how long it was that my climax lasted. I thought it would never end and at that point I never wanted the dick fucking me to ever pull out.

I was on a pleasure cloud as like never before. I lost myself to the moment, and nothing meant as much to me in my life up until this moment, the feeling of pleasure pounding through my whole body, my brain just could not function or think of anything other than this feeling of being fucked and sucking off a men at the same time.

I felt Willie grab the sides of my hips and he pulled me hard against himself as I felt his cock deep inside of me expanding and pulsing. I knew he was coming inside of me and just knowing that made my wonderful wave after wave of pleasure roll over me even more enjoyable.

Carl pushed my face away from his groin and he moved to get up, I let my face lay on the bed as Willie kept up his pulsing cock giving me his seed. I heard Carl say to Willie, "Wait a minute, I want to get a close-up shot of her when you pull out, I want to get a new cream pie for the web." I had no idea what he was talking about; I just laid there with my face in the bedcovers catching my breath trying to figure out how I had lost control over my body. I heard Carl say "Ok now, pull out and watch this, look at that." I felt Willie pull out and I felt two things I felt empty and I also felt cool air going up inside of my hole.

Carl said "look at that, you fucking stretched her wide open, watch it, look at all the cum coming out running down her legs. What a fucking cunt, I can't wait to get a shot of her ass doing that, all stretched out like that with cum pouring out of it again."

I finely realized what was going on, he was using another camera, and he was going to show the world my open pussy that was dripping cum from Willie. I managed to flex my inner muscles and I took control over myself, I closed my pussy hole using my own mind over matter. When I did Willie said "Shit, look at all that cum pushing out,

that all from me or did you have someone else fuck her earlier?" Carl said, "Nope, it's all you chief, you're the first today but you sure as hell ain't going to be the last." Using my hands, I pushed myself up from the bed and turned around to see Willie counting out twenties into the hand of Carl. He said, "Ok 500 bucks, and that includes the CD right get a copy right?" Carl said "already done, my wife will have it on CD in less than 30 minutes. Tell you what, if you want why not take another poke at the pudding, I would love to get a few shots of her on her back with your black ass on top of her, can you do it?"

Willie said "You kidding, I can ride this bitch for hours, get your camera ready, I'll make her fucking squeal like a stuffed pig!"

I heard that and my mind was racing, again? Copy? His wife has it all down? First today? Brenda was watching all this? She knew what her husband was doing to me? Brenda was a part of it? Willie paid to fuck me? Willie is getting a free copy of what? What we just did or a copy of what Carl taped in 87? He's going to fuck me again, he can't, he won't be hard for a while.

I was sitting there on the end of the bed, Willie walked over to me and stood in front of me, he said "clean it up baby, I'm going to stick this back in you and I want to feel that mouth of your first." I felt so sick with myself for enjoying what these two animals just did to me. I mean they made me want to climax when I did not want to. I looked at his cock and it did not shrink down like Clark's or Carl, or any other man I had ever been with in my life, his dick was still big and fat and long, it wasn't as stiff as before, maybe I could say it was _ hard but it sure didn't seem like it was going to shrink down anymore.

I leaned forward and I could smell myself on him, smelling him like that did something to me, I loved that smell, I mean the aroma almost made me dizzy or something. I took him in my mouth and began to lick and clean him, I had to hold him because he wanted to shove his dick down my throat and he was just to big for that. After awhile he pulled back and no one didn't have to say a word, I knew what I had to do, I pushed myself back onto the bed, I opened my legs and as he came to me I reached down to guide him into me.

I closed my eyes and he took my breath away as he filled me like this. I felt him hit my Cervix and push through with a little pain.

He leaned down and took my left nipple in his mouth and he worked it with his tongue all the time he was working himself in and out of me. The pleasure that he gave me was so hard to hold back. I didn't want to let him or Carl know just how much pleasure that he was giving me. He was a big man, he was a strong man and his cock felt so good, his lips drove me crazy with pleasure, I was fighting to catch my breath. Willie moved his mouth to mine and I took him inside of me, I wanted his soul in mine, I wanted that cock to break off and stay in my body for the rest of my life. He was fucking me harder and faster increasing at a steady pace. I reached down with my hands and I grabbed his ass cheeks, I got a grip and I held on for dear life, I was not going to let him come out of me.

He pulled free from my mouth and I was almost yelling at him. "Fuck me you bastard, fuck me, fuck me, oh fuck don't stop, don't ever fucking stop. I began making noises with my mouth that I had no idea that I could make. He was like a piston ramming me harder and harder faster and faster. I wrapped my legs around his black ass and I clamped them as tight as I could I was not going to let him get away from me. I have no idea how long he fucked me like that; I finely could not climax anymore. He had me coming so hard and for so long that time stood still. I began to relax my fingers that were dug into his ass and my legs. When I did that he began to slow in his thrusting, I dropped my legs back onto the bed and Willie began to pull further out of me when he pulled back, then he would move forward again burying his cock deep inside. Pretty soon I could feel his long fat cock pull back so far that I was afraid it was going to fall out, then in one slow strong motion, back up inside of he went.

I laid there looking into his eyes as he fucked me like that. He asked me "you like that long-dick fuckin don't you baby?" I looked at him and I said "I love it, I fucking love it, don't stop, please don't stop." I knew that I could not climax again, I knew it because I had climaxed for so long and so hard it was just not passable. What I loved was the way that his cock slid in and out of my cunt. He looked at me and he said, "Are you a nasty little cunt baby?" I said "yes, I'm a cunt, fuck me harder, give it to me, give me that cock of yours forever." He followed with "tell me what you love, tell me what you want me to call you baby, tell me or I'll stop fucking you."

I panicked and said "No, Oh God no, don't stop, I'm a nasty cunt, I'm cock hungry whore, fuck me, Yes, Yes, Ahhhhh, oh baby, fuck me, fuck my nasty cunt, fuck my pussy. Call me cunt, call me bitch, I'm nasty bitch that loves cocks like yours, fuck me baby, Ahh yes, Ohhh Yes, yes, yes, my cunt is yours for ever, fuck me forever." I looked to the side and Carl was there with a video camera in hand. Willie said, "Now Look into the camera and tell me all that that again and mean it."

I looked up at him and I didn't say anything, I didn't want what I said recorded by Carl. Willie pulled his cock all the way out of me. I reached for it with my hand, He said, "say it or I stop fucking you cunt, tell me what you fucking want or it all stops right now." I reached for his cock, turned my head and looked right into the camera lens and I said "Please, Please fuck me, I'm yours, I'm all yours, I'm your bitch, fuck me, I'm your cunt, I'm your nasty cock loving cunt, fuck me please, give it to me, give me that cock of yours, come on baby, fuck your pussy, I need it, please Ohhh yea, that's it, Oh God no, don't stop, I'm a nasty cunt, I'm cock hungry whore, fuck me, Yes, Yes, Ahhhhhh, oh baby, fuck me, fuck my nasty cunt, fuck my pussy. Call me cunt, call me bitch, I'm nasty bitch that loves cocks like yours, fuck me baby, Ahhhhhh yes, Ohhhhh Yes, yes, yes, my cunt is yours for ever, fuck me forever. Ohhh yea, all the way, all the way, fuck me baby, fuck your cunt, give your cunt the cock that it loves, fuck me hard, fuck me fast."

Willie had me where he wanted me, I was his, I wanted that cock in me, I would do anything for it. I felt him long-dicking me again and I lost it, I felt another climax begin to build in me. I never ever thought that I could climax again. His long fat cock moving in and out all the way out then all the way back up inside took me to where I have never been in my life. I felt this wonderful slow loving, wonderful climax building and building again, this time it didn't seem to be as hurried, this time it was a wonderful relaxing climax that was going to make me scream out in pleasure.

I felt Willie begin to pick up speed and the faster he went the more I was loosing it to my cunt, I began fucking him back as hard as he was fucking me. I reached for his ass again and I got a grip of it. I was going to ride that cock till it burst. I felt him begin to squirt his cum into me, I felt him throb and throb. I moaned as I climaxed one more time. Willie began to slow, put he didn't seem to want to stop. I laid there with my eyes wide open looking at his face as he fucked me. I saw the pleasure that I was giving him on his face. Carl leaned over and said something in his ear. Willie said, "Now, come on I'm just getting started."

Carl said, "yea, I got to get back home and I want to get this last shot." Willie stopped fucking me and just stayed there between my legs. I unlocked my legs from his ass and I let go of him. I was coming back down to earth and when the pleasure subsided I realized just how far I had gone. I felt tears swelling up in my eyes. Carl said "Linda pull up your knees and hold them with your hands." I did as he wanted and then he said, "I want a shot of that cunt leaking out Willie's cum, ready Willie, ok, now."

I felt Willie move and he pulled his cock out of me leaving me feel empty and sick with myself for loosing myself with him. I watched as Carl moved between my legs and aimed his camera between them. He said "Jesus Willie, is her hole ever going to close, look at all that shit coming out, this cunt must have gotten off more times than you did, fuck that is lovely. My cream pie customers are going to love this shit. God that fucking hole isn't even beginning to close."

I heard that and flexed my kagle muscles, I was going to close my hole so they would not keep talking about it, I mean, me like that. As I felt it close Carl just kept filming and he said, "God what a lovely picture, what a lovely fucking picture, I love seeing a cunt so full of cum that it pours out like that."

I laid there holding my legs back by my knees and I felt so open, so used, so sick with it all. I watched as Willie put on his cloths and then Carl said to me "you can put your legs down now, I got it all, you don't have much time before your next show, you may want to get cleaned up a little, frankly I think it would be hotter if you didn't, I think you should just stay looking like the nasty ass cunt that you are."


NOTE: I don't want anyone reading this thinking that pushing anything past the Cervix opening would NOT be a problem, it would. First of all it would be very bloody, it would hurt like hell and it can cause very serious damage, not to mention infections. I am speaking from experience, and that is why I cannot have children. I would think only one in 500 million woman can have a man go past the opening of her Cervix, and I am only guessing. To be honest I have never met another woman that is able to do that beside myself. I am telling you this because if you have a rather long penis, don't go cramming it all the way inside and expect the woman to experience pleasure, 99.9% of the time it will be much too painful.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.