Blackmailed Wife
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Cheating Wife Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Linda Banks married with children gets seen by a man that took some pictures of her at UCLA while she was at a party. Linda had no idea about those pictures and they can ruin her life as she knows it. She will do anything ANYTHING to make sure her husband never sees them. and she does!

Caution: This Cheating Wife Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Blackmailed wife fucked in the Ass sex story, Interracial blackmail sex story

I went into the bedroom and stripped and got into bed. I pulled the rubber cock out from under my pillow and I began rubbing my clit and worked myself up to fingering my hole. I began sucking on the cock that I was about to fuck myself with. The covers were off to the side and the only light on was the light coming from the bathroom lighting up the bed where I was. I worked myself into a frenzy and by the time I was ready for my black rubber lover, I was really ready to climax. I brought the head of it down and I quickly inserted it into my hole. I began fucking myself instantly and I did not do it slowly. I was fucking turned on and I wanted to climax hard and as soon as I could. I wanted to climax fast because I wanted to feel that feeling of being stuffed with such a fat cock while my body convulsed in a hard, throbbing, long-lasting climax.

I don't know how long I laid there fucking myself. I just could not get enough of the feeling. I heard the TV get turned off and I froze. I quickly pulled out the big rubber cock and dropped it between the bed and my nightstand. I yanked the sheet and covers over myself just as Clark opened the door. I don't know why but I did not want to explain myself, let alone the rubber dick if he saw it. I know him he would be hurt that I would use something like that and I wouldn't ever use anything if it wasn't for Carl and his wife.

I laid there watching him undress and he went in to take his shower. He has always taken fast showers so I just laid there thinking of what I could do to get him to make love to me. I mean, should I just start kissing him with real hot kisses or should I touch him on his penis?

Clark said, very softly as not to wake me if I was asleep, "You awake, honey?" I said, "Yes, dear. I've been waiting for you, I feel a little frisky tonight. Are you to tired to do it?" Well, so much for all my laying there planning what to do or say. Clark bounced onto the bed and said, "Are you kidding? I'm never to tired to make love." And he began to tenderly kiss me.

I was glad that all the lights were off, because I knew they couldn't be watching and I hoped it was pissing them off. I say that because the only light in our bedroom at night was a tiny little night-light that we have against the wall so we don't trip on anything whenever we get up in the middle of the night. I love the way Clark kisses, I always have, the way he is so tender when he touches me. We began under the covers but Clark always likes to kick them off and out of the way when we do it. So while we were kissing he began using his feet and removed everything off of the bed, leaving us on top. I was so glad then that it was as dark as it was in the bedroom.

Clark put his hand down between my legs and touched me. He actually moaned as he kissed me. When he pulled his lips away he said, "God, Linda, you are hot, I can't remember when you have ever been this wet. Did you already put some KY down there or is that you?" I gave him another hot kiss and said, "It's not KY." I was holding his dick as we kissed and he was ready, I wanted to suck his dick so bad it hurt. I was trying to get up the nerve to let him know I wanted to do that to him. In the past whenever I wanted to he would lose interest in sex because he felt it was a nasty thing for a woman to do to a man and no one should ever put his or her face between another person's legs.

I know Clark and I know when he is ready. It had only been a few days since we last did it, and he was ready to explode. He was finger-fucking me like crazy and I loved the way they slid in and out. I finally managed to muster enough courage to say, "Honey, I want to make you feel good. Can I go down on you, darling? Just to get it wet?"

Clark responded in a way that I expected. He said, "You're wet enough, we don't need to do anything. Are you ready? I need to do it." I knew not to fight it; I knew that he was telling me to open my legs and lift my knees, that he was going to put himself in. I did that as Clark moved between my legs and he knelt there as he inserted himself into me. Once inside, he laid on top of me and began to pump. He said, "God, you're so wet, I hardly can feel anything but the juicy pussy. It feels so good. You're not as tight when you're this turned on."

I kissed him and said, "Yea, I know, I am really loose when you get me this hot. Fuck me, honey, give me that dick."

Clark pumped me maybe three more times when he let out a moan as he climaxed into me. When he came, he became dead weight on me. After a moment he pushed himself up and said, "I'm sorry I was so fast, I got too excited. Did you come?" I kissed him and said, "Of course I did, couldn't you tell? It was wonderful. Get the blankets and let's go to sleep. Morning comes real early."

Clark did as he always did, he went to the bathroom, pissed and came back, put the sheet and covers back on the bed and laid down. I swear he was snoring two minutes later. I was so turned on; my husband turned me on so much, then he finished way too soon. I was glad that I had something to help me take this edge off. I did not want to be pulling on the sheet or covers, because Clark might wake up. In the past I would have just laid there on my back and used my fingers on my clit, but I knew that rubbing my clit alone wouldn't work for me tonight. My eyes adjusted to the dark and I slowly moved the covers over between Clark and myself.

The tiny night-light seemed to be the perfect amount of light so that I would not bump anything and knock it over. I turned and opened my nightstand and pulled out the other rubber dick because I didn't want to pick up the one from the floor, I knew it was wet when I dropped it there so it could have picked up some lint or something, I was glad I had the clean one to use.

I raised my knees up, opened my legs just enough to slide in that lovely monster inside of me. I almost let out a long moan as I felt it filling me slowly as I pulled it into myself. My head was spinning and for the very first time today I realized that out of all the crap that I went through today, the only good thing that came out of it was this lovely rubber tool in my hands filling me and giving me this wonderful feeling. I was glad that I had it in my hands, between my legs going up inside of me. I used both hands as I pulled it inside. I laid there with my eyes closed as I finally felt that I had it far enough and I began to pull out just a little and begin the rocking motion of fucking myself laying there next to Clark who was now snoring.

The more I realized just how fast asleep Clark was, the bolder I moved my hips and my hands. It is hard to lay on your back like that stretching your arms like I was doing and not make the bed move. I kept listening to Clark, trying to detect any break in his snoring that would indicate that he was waking up. I let go of the cock with my left hand so I could rub my clit; I don't know why I did that, I guess I just thought it may give me more pleasure. God, I was right! I instantly doubled my pleasure, and by using just one hand now I was able to turn my shoulder down enough to allow myself a little more freedom of movement. I could actually hear myself down there as the cock made a squishing and slurping noise as I slid it in and out. I was also able to make my strokes longer and faster.

I kept listening to Clark but he was fast asleep. I closed my eyes and rode the lovely train to climax-land. I could feel it building and building and building, faster and faster. I realized that the bed was rocking with my movement but Clark kept right on snoring. I felt myself getting closer and I decided to see if I could push the cock inside far enough to get that other feeling that I felt earlier today when Willie went way up inside of me. I began putting more and more pressure on the rubber dick as I pulled it farther inside of myself with each in pull. I felt it hit something and there was a tiny moment of pain. I backed off and did it again. After the third time the pain was minimal and on the fourth pull inside I felt it, I felt whatever was stopping the insertion gave way and I felt the cock go in so deep that when it went in my hand rested against my mound. I had to move my hand further down the shaft to get another grip to continue fucking myself.

The feeling of it inside of my belly and the pleasure it gave me was so intense that I wanted to scream out my pleasure. I actually had to bite my lower lip to keep from screaming out. I began to fuck myself fast because doing so sent pleasure through me like nothing else had ever done before. Well, that really wasn't true; Willie had been there and, God, it had been wonderful. I felt myself going past any kind of turning point. I was at the place that if Clark did wake up that he would just have to deal with what he saw; I wasn't going to stop doing what I was doing until I had reached the point of not being able to climax anymore.

It seemed as if I just could not get enough of that feeling and as I pulled my knees back against myself I was trying to get that whole huge long cock up inside of me. I would not have been surprised to see the end of it shoot in and out of my mouth because I had it so far inside of me. A funny thing happened: I realized that my right arm was getting tired and my wrist was beginning to feel funny, almost like it was going numb. The more I realized that, the faster my climax began to die down. Finally the shuddering stopped and I lowered my feet back on to the bed. I listened to Clark and he was still snoring his deep pattern that tells he is out. When my feet hit the sheet, I just stopped moving my hand. I relaxed my left hand that I was working my clit with and just dropped it on the bed alongside of me.

I slowly dropped my knees down until they laid flat on the bed. I still had that monster in me, so I still had my legs wide open. I laid there catching my breath and slowly coming back down to earth from that wonderful piece of heaven that that cock took me to. I don't know just how long I laid there relaxing and trying to some how figure out why I lost myself to the rubber monster the way that I did.

After awhile I pulled it out and placed its warm shaft right on my tummy. I had no idea how long it was but as I laid there I realized that one end of it was laying on my bush while the other end of it was up past my belly button a good 2-3 inches. Both ends of it looked like it was the head of a man's dick just like the black one. I laid there for some time before I decided I better get up and clean it off. I got out of bed and picked up the black one that I had dropped between my nightstand and the bed. I took them into the bathroom and closed the door. I peed and then cleaned my now very sore pussy with a nice warm washcloth. I then washed both dildos and went back to bed, putting them both inside my nightstand drawer.

I fell instantly asleep, and when the alarm clock woke us up, I slipped on my housecoat over my nightshirt that I had thrown on when I got up. It was the normal hurry and scurry getting the kids to school and Clark fed and out the door. To tell you the truth, I did not give anything any thought other than what I had to do to get our morning going. As Clark was the last to leave I looked at the kitchen clock and it was 25 after 7, I grabbed my cup of coffee and sat down at the table as I did every morning. I sat there sipping my coffee when I began to think about yesterday and last night. Again I was glad that I had the lights all off and they could not watch me in bed last night. Hey, I did do what Carl wanted, I just kept the lights off.

I heard the doorbell ring, I looked at the clock and it was 7:45, I put down my coffee and went to the door. I looked out the peephole and sure enough there stood Willie, another black man and a white man. I felt sick to my stomach as I opened the door and Willie and his friends walked in.

Willie said, "How you feeling today, honey? I bet you're sore, aren't you?" I closed the door and said, "Yeah, I'm very sore." I wasn't but I thought maybe if he thought I was too sore maybe he and his friends would leave and I would get a break. Willie then said, "You poor baby, you looked so let down last night when your old man screwed you. Good thing Carl left those two dildos for you. The way you attacked the one after he fell asleep told me old hubby didn't do his job. You ain't going to have to worry 'bout me and the boys; when we finish with you, you sure as hell won't need to pull out the rubber dicks."

I looked at him in disbelief. How could he have seen me? The lights were all off except for the little night light near the floor. I had to ask. "How did you know, I mean, the lights were all off, no one could have seen."

The white guy said, "Are you kidding? Those cameras don't need light, they see in the dark, everything is clear as a bell. Hell, we all had a bet on to see if you would wake up your husband or not the way you were bouncing up and down fucking yourself. What did you fucking do, slip him a mickey?"

Before I could answer him, Willie said, "Come on, we got to get this show on the road." He grabbed my right arm and led me to the bedroom. As we walked inside he said, "Get naked, and in bed, take out one of the dildos and laid it next to your face on the pillow. Right at 8 they're going to go live and when I tell you, you open your eyes, give the dildo a lick or two and shove it in your cunt. When you got it in and are fucking yourself, we're gonna walk in and take over. Now Carl wants you fucked every hour and Brenda wants us to just fuck you nonstop all day. I told her I would leave it up to you; so tell us, baby, how do you want it? Want it every hour or do you want it all day long taking a break to piss and eat?"

I took off my things and got in bed naked. I said, "I don't know, I don't want to do this at all, but since I have to maybe once an hour." Willie turned to the other two and said, "You heard the bitch, we all just fuck her once every hour." The other black man said, "My ass, I'll fuck the bitch the full hour myself!" The white man said, "Fuck you, Jake, I ain't waiting around a fucking hour on you. She'll just have to take us both for an hour."

I heard them talking like that as I got in bed and pulled out the white big rubber cock. I laid it on my pillow as Willie said I should do then they all moved into the hallway. I laid there so mad at myself for not telling Clark the truth when we met, I should have, now I was paying for that. There is no way that I can now that I could convince him that I was being blackmailed. Carl had me in such a position that my whole life would be ruined if Clark ever found out what I did yesterday and then last night after we made love. God, how could I be so stupid.

I heard Willie say, "Start now, get with it, it's time." I turned from my side onto my back; I kicked off the blanket and sheet leaving me laying there in the nude. I began playing with myself as I brought the rubber cock to my mouth to get it wet. I raised knees up and opened my legs as I brought it to myself. I inserted it and only put it in a little bit before I began moving it in and out. This did not last long before Willie walked in the bedroom over to the side of the bed. He said, "Looks like you could use the real thing, bitch. Want the real deal or what?" I laid there watching him as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his snake. I looked at it; I have no idea what I looked like as I just stared at his cock. I kept fucking myself as I said, "The real thing, I want the real thing."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.