Blackmailed Wife
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Cheating Wife Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Linda Banks married with children gets seen by a man that took some pictures of her at UCLA while she was at a party. Linda had no idea about those pictures and they can ruin her life as she knows it. She will do anything ANYTHING to make sure her husband never sees them. and she does!

Caution: This Cheating Wife Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Blackmailed wife fucked in the Ass sex story, Interracial blackmail sex story

I looked over at the Monitor and I had a clear view of myself on my back holding my legs back and open. I let go of my knees rolled to my side and got off the bed then ran into the bathroom, I shut and locked the door. I sat on the stool as air belched out of my vagina. I heard a tapping on the door and Carl said "you got less than 8 minutes before your next show, I want it hot and I want it fucking nasty, this time use something to fuck your asshole and make it look good. I'm leaving you a videotape of your UCLA gang-bang so you can watch it if you want so you can see the cunt that the whole world has been seeing for all these years. Oh you could throw it away if you want then again you always could let Clark watch it, I don't care. I ain't going to need that one anymore. And before you go and decide to fess up to Clark about what you did in 1987, just remember what you did for me today, we got it all, and this time it is digital so it will last forever. I think you would be hard pressed to get Clark to believe that you were forced into doing any of this, all they would have to do is watch the video and listen to you and Willie, I couldn't have asked for a better performance, Oh that's right, that wasn't acting, you meant every fucking word. The way you were fucking yourself just like the fucking slut that you are, then sucking off a black man with a horse dick, and of course our little double team with you taking that horse cock all the way inside as you gobbled my dick, Oh yea, I think Clark would really believe that you were forced into all this don't you baby?"

I heard him laughing as he walked away and I heard the front door close. I was balling, I knew he was right, I should have called Clark and have him come home to tell him about my past, that I had lied to him then. I am sure he would have forgiven me then but not now; I did not remember anything of what I did then. I was drugged, I had to have been drugged, I should have told him. Now I can't, I mean I did things today that the whole world saw over the internet, I took two men into our bed, I climaxed so hard and so many times, I begged him not to stop fucking me, I begged him to fuck me and never stop. I called myself a cunt and a slut, I was his bitch and Carl had me talking into the camera with every bit of lust in me at the time, I had just fucked a complete stranger in my own bed. I just took two men in my bed. I never cheated on my husband, I never thought about it; he would never believe the way I acted that I had never known Willie before today. I was not hurt, I was not beaten up, no one hit me, no one held a gun or knife to my head, I know that everything that I did today when seen would appear as if I had not been forced, yet I had been. Carl made sure to make it look like I loved everything that I did, it was just perfect for Carl, I did exactly want he wanted me to do, I made it look as if I loved everything that I was forced to do. Clark would never believe me, now if he ever found out what I did today, I know that he would hate me and he would leave me, I would be left with nothing all because I pissed off Carl in 1987 and I wouldn't suck his dick or let him fuck me.

This man has been selling my body to strangers and selling the filthiest pictures of me, and made me a Porn Star. I began to cry and cry. I got back into the shower and tried to scold myself clean. I cried until there were no more tears. All I could think about was that Brenda knew what Carl was doing to me, she was so nice, she met my kids, and I was going to invite her to the ladies Bible study. Now to find out that she was as bad as he was, they both were making me do these things for their pleasure and I guess to make money off of me.

I stood there for the longest time I finely sat down and let the water run until all the hot water ran out. I faintly heard the phone ringing in the bedroom; I turned off the water and grabbed my robe. I picked up the phone and a woman's voice said

"Hello Linda, Carl wanted me to call you because it is way after 1, and your not doing your 1 PM show, he's really upset and he wants me to send the pictures of what you did today to Clark at work, I told him to let you collect your thoughts, that this was all new and he shouldn't push you to fast, The problem we have is everyone is waiting." (It was Brenda) she was talking to me almost like a friend, she was anything but my friend.

She went on, "I told Carl that you that maybe you were having trouble with your computer, why don't you go over to the chair dear and enjoy yourself a little, come on dear, we are all waiting for you."

I said "How can you do this Brenda, your so nice, you met Jeremy and Cindy, you know I'm a good mother, how can you be part of this, Carl is forcing me to do these things against my will, I don't want to do them, why would you be part of this, how could you?"

Brenda said "Look bitch I'm trying to be fucking nice to you, from what I saw in your gang-bang movie and today, there is no fucking way you can tell me that what you did was against you will, are you fucking crazy, I saw the way you fucked your self and the way you came, I saw you fucking that man with his horse cock and I saw it disappear all the way up inside of you. Don't try and tell me your not a fucking slut and whore, hell a normal woman could never take a man like that in her, yet you bitch, took it all and begged him for more. You looked right into the camera and told every one of us watching you just how bad you wanted to get fucked, hear bitch, listen, listen to your own words, look into those eyes as you are telling us what you want and need so fucking bad.

I saw my monitor change and a large window popped up with my face filling the screen I could see the lust in my eyes, I could see the need on my face. I then heard those words that Carl recorded when Willie stopped fucking me and I was in so much need. "Please, Please fuck me, I'm yours, I'm all yours, I'm your bitch fuck me, I'm your cunt, I'm your nasty cock loving cunt, fuck me please, give it to me, give me that cock of yours, come on baby, fuck your pussy, I need it, please. Ohhh yea, that's it, Oh God no, don't stop, I'm a nasty cunt, I'm cock hungry whore, fuck me, Yes, Yes, Ahhhhhh, oh baby, fuck me, fuck my nasty cunt, fuck my pussy. Call me cunt, call me bitch, I'm nasty bitch that loves cocks like yours, fuck me baby, Ahhhhhh yes, Ohhhhh Yes, yes, yes, my cunt is yours for ever, fuck me forever. Ohhh yea, all the way, all the way, fuck me baby, fuck your cunt, give your cunt the cock that it loves, fuck me hard, fuck me fast."

I held the phone to my head as I sat down in front of my computer desk and watched just how sick I had become when that man fucked me. I heard Brenda say into my ear "Now if you want to keep your fucking family together you do what the fuck you're told. I am not going to treat you like some poor little housewife, you're a cheating cunt that has lied to her husband, he deserves a woman that would not go fucking strangers and you know that. I've seen the movie you made with Carl, and I watched you today, you're a fucking slut and whore so admit it and get to work, the only sin here is how you can have such a nice family as you do, and you go fucking any man with a dick. Now are you going to do what your told bitch or what?"

I said "yes, I'll do it, but your wrong, I was drugged then I didn't know Carl then, and now he is blackmailing me to do what he made me do today, I don't have a choice, please don't make me do this, please."

Brenda said "Yea, right Linda your not a cock hungry slut, you don't like sex and you love your husband, yea, yea, bla, bla. Are you going to start the fucking show or what bitch? We have customers waiting. And they paid good money to watch you fuck yourself."

I simply said, "yes" in a very beaten voice. I dropped my robe to the floor, the picture changed from today and another window appeared, it had a white guy laying on his back and he was fucking me in my pussy. A man was standing over to the side of him and I was sucking his cock, and the sounds that I made sucking him made it clear that I was hard at work trying to get him to cum. I was jacking him off, holding him and caressing him as I sucked him. Another guy was behind me and he was fucking my asshole with a big rubber dick and I was going fucking nuts with pleasure, I was moving my ass so fast actually fucking the man on his back that it was hard for the guy to keep the rubber dick in me, it kept coming out and when it did I would stop sucking the man and yell for him to put it back inside my ass. It was the filthiest thing I had ever seen or heard in my whole life. There was no question what so ever, that it was me, and the way I looked back in 1987 and the way that I looked today, I would be hard pressed to prove that I made that video in 1987 and not 2001.

I watched in amassment, because I could never remember ever having that much enjoyment from sex (until today with Willie) I mean I can't ever remember ever loosing myself the way that I was in that movie. It was so disgusting to watch; yet I could not stop from watching and listening to that filth. I was taking in every tiny bit of it with my eyes and ears. Over the years I had strong desires to ask Clark to fuck my ass, but I never did ask him, I have always craved sucking his cock, but I know he really did not care for it, he always told me that nice girls should never do that.

I saw another box pop up with a message from Carl. It said, "Go get on the bed, finger your pussy and your asshole to a climax. Use the something to fuck your cunt and your asshole, I want you show me everything and don't hold back make sure that we can see everything. I left you a big fat black dildo under your pillow and another big one in your nightstand. Give me a great hot nasty show, you know, just like you gave the team when they wouldn't fuck you as much as you wanted, I want to see that hunger in your fucking eyes again."

I looked down at the floor at the rubber dick lying there, I picked it up and using my robe from the floor I wiped it clean. I saw another an Instant Message pop up this one was from "Foxy Brenda" it said, "I told everyone not to IM you or they would be shut down. It hurts the quality when your CPU is locked up, it slows down."

I felt like I was not here, I felt like I was not in control of my own body. I sat there naked showing my body to I don't know how many people in the world watching on their computers or web-TV's. Some could be old men, old women or even young men and women. God forbid a teenager was watching, because then I am sure I was breaking the law or something. I moved to the bed and laid down, I opened my legs and began rubbing my swollen clit, my mind may not have wanted to do any of this, but my brain forgot to tell my clit and my cunt. Using my other hand I began to caress my left nipple as I worked my hole and clit, and working my mound. I was not quite dry down there since I just got out of the shower and I did not use a towel. I also found when I touched my hole that I still was secreting juices. Against my will I felt excited and turned on, I slid my finger in and out of my hole and I found out that I was very slippery. I realized that a good portion of that was from the sperm was deposited by Willie and of course a whole hell of a lot from me.

I hated my body right now because when I touched myself down there it felt so fucking good. It felt as if I were running my fingers through jelly.

I hated the fact that I was doing this and even though my mind was screaming at me "NO don't enjoy this" Yet my own body my whole body was desiring the pleasure that I knew I had to give myself.

I wanted to fake it, I told myself to fake it, I really did want to go through the motions and get this over with, I mean they never told me I had to do it for 5 minutes or 10 or even 30 they just wanted me to put on a show. I realized that I was my own worse enemy. My pussy wanted to be touched, my cunt wanted to be filled again. I stopped playing with my nipples and picked up the rubber cock. I brought it to my mouth again and got it wet as I closed my eyes and pictured Willies' cock between my lips again. I brought it down to my cunt and inserted it inside.

I began to pump it and the moaning coming from me was anything but fake. I worked myself to a nice little climax and then I pulled it out of me, brought it back up to my mouth so I could taste myself again, and smell that aroma that drove my sense's crazy. I cleaned it and then putting as much spit on it as I could, I brought it down to my pussy. I was on my back as I pulled my legs up slowly inserted the big cock into myself pulling it in.

I brought my other hand down between my legs and rubbed my clit as I worked it inside enough to start moving it in and out. I did not feel comfortable doing this, it did not feel all that good, the only reason I was doing it was to make sure Carl did not get pissed at me. I rubbed my clit and I thrashed on the bed as if I was enjoying everything when in fact I kept telling me self to make it look good and make it short.

I figured I had put on enough of a show and the big dick did not feel really feel all that good, I made my body shake on the bed and I made some real loud sounds as if I was climaxing. I let the rubber dick go with my hand and I just laid there and closed my eyes. After a few moments the phone rang and it was Brenda, she said, "That was pretty lame, what time do the rug rats get home from school?"

I sat up in bed and felt so sick with myself and with Brenda and her husband Carl. I said, "They get home at 3:15, sometimes 3:20." "Good," Brenda said I'll set up a 2 and 3Pm show, I don't want any more of that lame crap either. Carl left you two-rubber cock's use your fingers and the rubber dick's. You can turn off your monitor but do not turn off your CPU, now that we have the microphone hooked back up I expect to hear you and I want the slut that I saw in your gang-bang movie and the way you told Willie how to fuck you and what to call you. You got all that bitch? I want to hear you when you climax, I want to hear you talk to those rubber dicks just as you did to those boys. I know for a fact you like being fucked up the ass, I've seen you, I know just how much you like that kind of shit. Now are you going to give us what we want or do you want Clark and your children to find out just what kind of a nasty slut that you really are?"

I sat there wanting to cry, I made the sounds but there just were no more tears. I stood up, went over to the Monitor that showed me walking to it and I turned it off. I have no idea what he did to my computer or the program he loaded into it, but they had control of it and for one moment I was glad that Clark never used it. He had bought it for me and he made sure it was the very best and fastest one available. I just stood there looking at the black screen wondering if I was being watched at that moment or not. I looked around the room for the tiny cameras but I could not see anything, I was looking for some sort of tiny red light or something. I could not see anything that looked like a camera. I knew that he told Brenda that he put one in the ceiling fan, so I stood on the bed looking up into it. It took me a long time to find it but I did, he put it inside the bottom cover and I could barley see it inside of one of the tiny holes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.