Gift From The Future - Cover

Gift From The Future

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Roy Baines is one of the top weapons desigers in the government. He has plans to build a super secret weapon that would be light years ahead of what they had now. He is visited by beings from another place. They bring back a woman who had lived 500 years in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex  

Roy drove to the mall. The parking lot was not too full, so he found a space near the store that he wanted to go to. He took her hand and led her to the jewelry store. They sat at the counter and he asked to see the rings. Ann selected a nice diamond ring and he wrote a check for it. Thy waited while the check was cleared over the phone. When the sales clerk came back she asked if Ann wanted to wear the ring. Ann looked at him for guidance.

"She'll wear it."

She put the ring on and grinned. They left the store arm in arm. On the way home she kept looking at her ring. Each time she would look at it and then turn to him and smile.

Just as they were pulling into the yard, she asked why he had bought 2 rings. He explained that the other was her wedding band and that she would wear that on her wedding day.

They opened the door and Thor bounded out to meet them. Roy suggested that they sit on the shore for a while. He needed some time to think. Thor checked out the property and then came to Ann and sat next to her. Roy started to tease the dog and called him to come over to Roy's side. Thor just ignored him.

They sat for a while just enjoying being together. Their peace was disturbed by the sound of a car coming up the road at a fast clip. The dark green Crown Victoria pulled in front of the house and a man got out of the car holding a satellite phone. As he approached them, Thor started to growl and was about to attack the man.

"Hold Thor, but be ready to let him loose if you have to."

"Mr. Baines, someone would like to talk to you."

The man dialed the phone. After a few seconds he said that he was with Mr. Baines. He handed the phone to Roy. Roy said hello and waited for whoever was on the line to speak.

"Mr. Baines, do you recognize my voice?"

"Yes sir, I recognize it. I know who you are."

"Mr. Baines this thing has gotten out of hand. The people that ordered that incident last night will be punished to the full extent of the law. I received the message that you gave to the FBI agent. Naturally I am not going to admit or deny anything that you mentioned to the agent. We would like to be assured that you will not release that letter to anyone."

"Sir, as I told the agent, all I want is for me and Ann to be left alone so that we can lead a normal life. Ann and I are going to be married soon and I want your assurance that we will be left alone. I told General Brainerd that I am just burned out. I feel that I'm doing my country a service by resigning voluntarily. If your people bother my wife or me in any way, the letter will be released. I'm afraid that that would seriously harm the military's efforts and I don't want that."

"Mr. Baines, you have my assurance that we have no interest in harming you or your wife. As far as we are concerned this is a closed issue. Some people took it on themselves to harass you and they will be dealt with."

"Sir, I have to ask how you intend to deal with General Brainerd. The press is going to ask if he will be allowed to resign or if he will be prosecuted for what he did. If he is allowed to resign I believe that it would endanger the Presidency."

There was a long silence at the other end of the line.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.