Gift From The Future
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Roy Baines is one of the top weapons desigers in the government. He has plans to build a super secret weapon that would be light years ahead of what they had now. He is visited by beings from another place. They bring back a woman who had lived 500 years in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex  

In a while they both fell asleep in each other's arms. They slept soundly and didn't hear Thor's throaty growl. The dog raised his head when the door opened about 3 inches. The door stopped opening and there was no other movement. Thor slowly got up and warily made his way to the door. He stared at the gas canister rolling across the floor. The dog's legs got weak and he collapsed on the floor unconscious.

Two figures silently entered the kitchen. Both of them were dressed in black from head to toe. They both had black ski masks on so that only their eyes showed. The two figures walked silently down the hallway to the bedroom. They were each armed with a wicked looking Uzi submachine gun. With great care, one of the men opened the door without making a sound. They maneuvered until they were positioned on each side of the bed. When they were in position, both men nodded and they called out.

"OK get up and don't make any sudden moves."

Roy woke up and reached for his gun only to get the Uzi along side of his head. The other man dragged Ann out of bed and held her in front of him with the Uzi pointed at her throat. Roy crawled out of bed, leaning on the bedside table for support. His body was hiding the tape recorder and neither of them saw him turn it on to record. He was moaning loud so that they wouldn't hear the click.

The man holding Ann shouldered his Uzi and pulled a knife from a scabbard on his belt and held it to her throat.

"If you make any trouble Mr. Baines I'll slice your girlfriends throat open."

Ann started to struggle and Roy hollered to her to be still and not anger the men. The man not holding Ann started to search the room. After they had emptied all of the drawers on the floor they shove them into the office. The man doing the searching turned on the computer. When all he could get was a black screen he told Roy to boot it up.

"It's broken, can't you see that?'

They finished trashing the office and then shoved them back to the bedroom. The man holding Ann grabbed her breast and squeezed it cruelly. Ann tried to get away from him and he warned her to be still or he would cut her throat. His hand went to her stomach and he tried to cup her mound. She held her legs together tight and he moved his hand to her breast again.

"Leave her alone," the other man said. "Maybe later we can check out how fine she is."

He turned to Roy, "Ok, what did you do to the computer. We saw you working on it. We know it works. Do you have some sort of scrambler on it? We couldn't monitor it. We tried everything."

Roy asked who they were and what they wanted. He got another hit in the head with the Uzi.

"The General doesn't appreciate you trying to leave us after all we've done for you. We know that something is going on between you and this girl. If you don't tell us what's going on, the police will get a call. We'll let them know were to find the bodies."

Roy started toward the man and he raised the Uzi, "I wouldn't try it, Mr. Baines. Now are you going to tell us what is going on?"

Roy looked at the man trying to figure a way out of this mess. He was sure that the General had sent these men. He was also sure that they meant to kill them. He knew that the police wouldn't find any bodies. They would just disappear. The man holding Ann held her breast and was squeezing it, making her wince in pain.

"I take it you two are from the Pentagon? Why did General Brainerd send you? I told him the reason that I resigned. It has nothing to do with the Ann. I'm just burned out."

The man pointed the Uzi at him, "General Brainerd doesn't see it that way. He knows that you have something up your sleeve. You going to Congress and spill you guts by any chance? You going to tell those asshole Congressmen about the funding setup? Now, you going to tell us what's going on or do we have some fun with your girlfriend here?"

Roy made a move at the man and the man raised the Uzi menacingly. He warily watched Roy. Roy glanced at the other man and he was busy trying to get his hand between Ann's legs. Both of them were so intent on what they were doing that neither of them noticed the dog sneaking into the room. Suddenly the dog leaped at the man holding Ann and grabbed his arm.

The man holding the gun on Roy turned to see what was happening. Roy turned and grabbed the open bottle of jewelry cleaner and threw it in the man's eyes. The man screamed and started clawing at his eyes, trying to wipe the burning liquid out of his eyes and mouth. Roy knocked the gun out of his hands. He quickly picked up the gun and hit the man in the back of his head as hard as he could. The man dropped to his knees dazed and then fell on his face. Roy could hear the man's nose break.

Ann had pulled away from her captor and was trying to get Thor off of the man. Roy took her arm and pulled her away so that he could subdue the man when she got Thor off of him. Roy watched for a minute as the dog kept trying to sink his teeth into the man's throat. The man held his arms in front of his face and Thor sunk his teeth into the man's wrist. The man's wrist broke with a loud snap.

He motioned for Ann to call off Thor. Ann called Thor and the dog begrudgingly left the man and came to her side. The man was screaming and Roy shoved the barrel of the gun in his mouth and told him to be quiet or he would kill him. The man started to whimper and moan.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.