Gift From The Future - Cover

Gift From The Future

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Roy Baines is one of the top weapons desigers in the government. He has plans to build a super secret weapon that would be light years ahead of what they had now. He is visited by beings from another place. They bring back a woman who had lived 500 years in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex  

They lay side by side in the king sized bed. He reached over and took her hand. It was several minutes before their breathing returned to normal. He could see that she was deep in thought.

"Our Rulers have lied to us. You did not cause me pain. It was very pleasant and made me feel very good. Sex is very good and I would like to try it again sometime."

He smiled and squeezed her hand, "Is the tension gone now?"

"Yes, but I feel very strange. There is a tingling in my chest. It feels good but strange. I feel very calm and have the feeling that everything is going to be all right in your time. I feel warm and feel like I want to hold you so tight that I pull you inside of my body so that you and I become one person."

He laughed, "I think that your tension is gone."

He threw the covers back and told her that he had to use the bathroom and would be right back. In the bathroom, he washed up a bit and relieved himself before he went back to the bedroom. When he went back into the bedroom he noticed that she was sitting against the headboard and was looking at her hands. She seemed to have tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong Thea?"

"I don't know what is happening to me. When you went to the bathroom," she paused; "as soon as you were out of my sight I became scared. I was afraid that you would not come back. The tingling in my chest started again and became very intense. I do not know why tears came to my eyes. Only children cry. I think that I might be worried about having to stay in your time."

She looked at him for a minute and then quickly turned on her side, facing away from him. He moved behind her and put his arm around her and held her.

She continued to face away from him, "Why are we both on this side of the bed?"

"Do you want me to move to the other side of the bed? I just felt like holding you."

She snuggled back against him. "No, if you want to hold me that is Ok. I like to have you hold me. It makes me feel good. In my time men and women do not hold each other. I think maybe this is something that our people should not have forgotten."

He smiled and hugged her a little tighter and thought to himself that there might be hope for this woman after all. After a while her breathing became regular and he knew that she had fallen asleep. He fell asleep shortly after she did.

In the morning he woke up to find her looking at him. She had pulled the covers down and her eyes were traveling up and down his body. She started when she noticed that he was awake.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was looking at your body. You are the first man that I have ever seen without clothes on. The last man that I saw before you was the instructor that put me on the space ship for the trip to my area of study. He had all of his clothes on. I like looking at your body."

He smiled, "Do you like what you see?"

"Oh yes. You have a very fine body. I enjoy looking at you. Your cock is hard again. Does that mean that you want to have sex with me again?"

He laughed, "Let me go to the bathroom and we'll talk about it when I get back."

When he came back to the room he got back into bed and pulled her to him. She smiled and willingly let herself be pulled into his arms.

"Why are you smiling?" he said.

"I am glad that you want to have sex with me. It made me feel good last night. "

She leaned to him and kissed him, "Do I kiss right?"

He nodded and she kissed him again, this time with much more feeling. Her kisses grew in passion and she took the lead in their lovemaking. She pulled back and looked at him for a minute.

"Is anything wrong?" he asked.

"I am getting this funny tingling in my chest again. I started when you came back to the room.

He pulled her to him and kissed her, "We'll talk about that later."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.