Gift From The Future - Cover

Gift From The Future

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Roy Baines is one of the top weapons desigers in the government. He has plans to build a super secret weapon that would be light years ahead of what they had now. He is visited by beings from another place. They bring back a woman who had lived 500 years in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex  

He laid on his back in the big king sized bed in his bedroom thinking about how her education was going. She was smart and she was picking up things very fast. As soon as she gets that flip attitude out of her system, she'd be Ok. She knew that she would never go back to her time, but she just hated the thought of having to stay in this time and she was fighting it every step of the way.

He was almost asleep when he heard her come into the room. He looked up and saw her standing in the doorway. She was nude as she slept in the nude. From the look on her face, he knew that she wanted to ask him something.

"What is it Thea? Can't sleep?"

She came over to the bed and sat down, "I am feeling anxiety. I miss my time. When I feel like this, in my time, I take one of my anxiety pills and it is gone. What do women in your time do when they have anxiety?"

He threw the covers back and motioned for her to get back into bed. She crawled in next to him and laid on her back on the opposite side of the bed. He pulled her to him and after a little difficulty making her understand what he was trying to do; she was lying next to him with her head on his arm. She lay on his arm quietly while he hugged her.

"I see why your women do this on TV. It is not unpleasant. Some of the anxiety has gone. Aren't your people advanced enough that they have pills for anxiety and fear? These emotions prevent us from concentrating on our professions."

He explained to her how pills had been developed for anxiety and fear in his time, but that they tended to make people into zombies and were often addictive. He told her about illegal drugs and warned her against trying them. In the back of his mind, he knew what would happen if she was ever arrested and questioned by the police. A whole new set of problems.

"Would you like to see how a man relieves a woman's anxiety in my time?" he asked.

"Yes, I would. I should get to know your customs."

He started to kiss her softly and she kissed him back as he had instructed her, but she kissed without passion. He moved to her breasts and pulled her nipple into his mouth. She moved a little and offered more of her breast to him. He battled the tip of her nipple with his tongue. After a minute a small moan escaped from her lips. He moved to her other breast and repeated the action. Her movements on the bed increased and she held his head to her breast.

"That feels good. Our pleasure devices are not as good for that," she said, as if out of breath.

He started to move his kisses down, over her stomach and to her mound. He found that the sight of her totally nude pussy made him rock hard. He used his tongue to trace her slit. He teased her, making sure that he did not contact her clit. She started to moan and push her mound up to meet his tongue and force him to touch her clit with his tongue. He found her clit hidden behind its hood and pulled it gently into his mouth, using his tongue to drive her to a massive orgasm. As she came down from her orgasm, she pushed him away and begging him to let her rest. He got from between her legs and laid down next to her and held her.

"That was very nice. I did not know that a man could make a woman respond like a pleasure device could."

He rose up on his elbow and looked at her, "Don't men and women have sex in your time?"

"No. We have been told that such things are not necessary. As I told you, we have our children created outside of the woman. We have been instructed on the dangers that your women experienced. In your time it would have been possible for the world to have too many engineers or doctors or some other profession."

"Thea, I can't believe that men and women do not have sexual desires."

"Oh yes. If the people are in areas where the nutrition pills are not available for some reason, the urges are there. Calming pills are given until the nutrition pills become available. The nutrition pills allow the urges to occur but not get out of hand. Naturally the troublemakers have these urges. They try to capture our women and they have sex with them. Many times the women are forced to join the troublemakers in their cause. The women become fiercer than the men. They have even captured the space colony that my spaceship was launched from."

"The troublemakers have weapons and space craft?"

"Yes, it is sad. The troublemakers are trying to disrupt the order that the Supreme Ruling Body has worked so hard to bring to the people. The troublemakers take great delight in mating with a woman that has not had her eggs harvested yet and creating a child in the old way. That is why all of the women in space are given the annual birth preventive treatment. We have had to go so far as to fix the woman's barrier. Some of our women have had mental problems because the troublemakers forced them to have sex with them and it caused the women great pain when their barrier was broken."

He rolled over on his back. The damn pills. It seemed that her time used a pill to control every natural emotion and function of the people. He was amazed that the population allowed the government to evolve to that point. He wondered how much the development of the MDD caused it to happen.

He couldn't sleep and turned on the TV. He sat against the headboard and she did the same. He turned on Showtime to see if any good movies were on. The movie was one of the soft porn movies that Showtime often showed in the early morning hours.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.