Gift From The Future
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Roy Baines is one of the top weapons desigers in the government. He has plans to build a super secret weapon that would be light years ahead of what they had now. He is visited by beings from another place. They bring back a woman who had lived 500 years in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex  

Sometime during the night Roy woke up and instinctively knew that someone else was in the house. He slowly reached for the revolver he kept in the nightstand. The creak of the drawer sounded loud in the silence of the bedroom. He found the light switch and turned on the light. He spun the gun around and cocked it. There was no one in the room. He started to get out of bed and found that he couldn't stand up. Something was holding him in bed.

He knew that he was not alone in the house. Suddenly a great peace came over him and the fear and anxiety that he had been experiencing left him. The light on the nightstand got brighter.

"Please put your weapon away. We mean you no harm. Your weapons would have no effect against us anyway."

Roy tried to figure out where the voice came from. The voice seemed to be in his mind. It was as if he was hearing with his mind instead of his ears.

The voice started talking again, "You cannot see us. We are like anything that you have on earth. We are from a star that is so far away that your species will never reach it."

Roy tried finding out if this was a nightmare or if this was really happening. He peered into the other room trying to see if the voice belonged to someone in that room.

"Who are you? Where are you? I've got a gun and I'll give you one minute to get out of this house," he shouted.

"You do not have to speak, we communicate by thought. As I said we mean you no harm. We have come to your planet; I believe that's what you call it, to deliver a person that we found in trouble. Her space ship had encountered a super-nova and she almost perished. We reached her seconds before she was incinerated."

Roy tried to communicate with whoever was talking to him. He really didn't believe in this mind travel thing. This had to be an elaborate joke.

"Who are you and how come I can't see you?"

"This is not an elaborate joke as you where thinking. You cannot see us because we are like nothing your star system can even imagine. The best explanation that I can give you is that we are very much like your energy fields, but we are also very much different. You could never understand it as you have nothing like us in your entire galaxy. We are alive as you are and we populate as you do. Although we have no form, we do exist."

Roy scratched his head, "Why me? What is this person you are bring me?"

"We have been studying your planet for over one hundred million years as you measure time. We were surprised when life developed on your planet. We have watched you evolve and have tracked your progress. We have seen your actions against others of your kind and do not understand the reason for your actions. We know that you make weapons. We have been studying your own personal progress on earth. We thought that maybe we could learn from you why humans need weapons to use against each other."

"Don't you have weapons on your planet?" Roy asked.

"We don't live on a planet. We exist wherever we feel the need to be. We sense neither heat nor cold nor time. We have no need for what you call food. We grow by merging with others of our form. We are all as one; there is no male or female as your species has. Again, you wouldn't understand it, we merge our forms yet still remain as individuals. Our forms have never had a need for weapons. It would be abhorrent to us to destroy one of our own kind."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.