Home Invasion - Cover

Home Invasion

by diabetic

Copyright© 2002 by diabetic

Incest Sex Story: A gangster leads a particularly violent home invasion designed to warn off a Vietnamese gang that is threatening his territory. 14 year-old twins get their first taste of dick.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Violence   .

Motivation

One, as he was known within his organization, was not a happy man. Recently some Vietnamese gangs had begun to sniff around the edges of the area that he controlled. In his world, control meant he ran the protection rackets, the prostitution, the drugs and the loan sharking. Outside of his organization he was respectfully addressed as "Mister G." It usually came out as "Mister G. Sir," which was fine with him. Respect was important. No, respect was essential, and a lack of respect, or a perceived lack of respect could result in someone becoming seriously dead.

Now Mr. G. was no common thug, or so-called Mafioso. One was a new breed of criminal. Well educated, savvy on the Law, criminology, DNA, and technology, He ran an organization that used both technology and terror to keep the cash flowing, and to keep the average citizens in line.

"Pete, get JJ and Duke. We need to have a meeting," One told his second-in-command. A few minutes later, the four men were meeting in a small, soundproof room in Mr. G's building. The room was swept for bugs daily and immediately before any meetings.

Pete was Mr. G's younger brother, although no one knew of the connection. There was no sibling rivalry here; Pete was totally and completely loyal to his older brother. The two men were a formidable pair, and it would be impossible for anyone to drive a wedge between the two men.

JJ was a very large black man. Not large in the fat, obese sense, large in the middle linebacker sense. He owed his life, and he freedom to Mr. G., was fiercely loyal and seems unbothered by conventional morality. He held a master's degree in criminology.

Duke as a tall, slender man, in superb physical condition. A former instructor at the USMC Recon School, his specialty was intelligence and tactics. He would kill without a moment's hesitation.

"Duke, what have you found out so far," One asked?

"I have identified the ringleader, a 23 year-old Vietnamese. He has been gang affiliated for the last eight years, starting at the bottom and working his way to the top. He took over the gang about six months ago - at the same time the former leader vanished into thin air."

"Strengths?"

"He is pretty smart, he is ambitious, and he is exceptionally violent."

"Weaknesses?"

"His ambition is what is driving the probe of our territory. He wants our turf and believes that he can take it away from us. The ambition is a strength and a weakness, because we now know what he wants. His weakness is that he has family nearby."

"Family?"

"Yes, both of his parents are alive, and they live out in the suburbs. He also has two sisters: twin 14 year olds. He sends the family money to keep them in a good neighborhood and to keep the girls in Catholic school. He thinks the money also buys him anonymity. He is very circumspect when he visits, and is never seen in their neighborhood. Those visits are often very late at night and his parents never mention him within the neighborhood."

"Pete," One queried, "what are you thinking?"

"Well," Pete began, "we've previously discussed going after their home base, but Duke's recon suggested that while we might be successful, but we would take a lot of losses and that might encourage other's to encroach on us while we are weak and recovering. Still, I think we need to hit him and hit him hard. Teach him a lesson that he will not forget and at the same time, permanently destroy his ability to be an effective leader. I'm just not sure how to do that."

"If I may," Duke began.

"Go ahead, Duke."

"I think we ought to go after his family. I've thought over several scenarios. We could disappear them. We could kidnap them and get some sort of ransom or concessions from him. Or we could do something else..."

"Such as," One asked?

"We could turn the tables on them. Vietnamese gangs love to do home invasions. They hit a home in the evening, spend the next twelve to eighteen hours robbing and terrorizing a family, and then they vanish."

"That has a nice flavor to it," JJ offered. "We have a crew do a home invasion on his family, terrorize them, and then we use that as leverage to damage his leadership. Might even scare him off at the same time."

"No, that's not what I had in mind," Duke interjected. "I was thinking this has to be more personal. We need to do the invasion, not one of our crews. We need to deliver the message. Personally."


Entry

Several nights later, just after darkness set in, the four were in the Vietnamese family's neighborhood. Duke was standing at the front door, about to ring the doorbell. JJ had already severed the phone line to the house, and Pete carried the cell-phone disruptor that was currently playing havoc with all the cell phones in the area. Six additional men, each known for his sadism and cruelty were in the black van that was backed into the driveway.

Duke rang the bell and presented his counterfeit police identification. As soon as the father opened the door, JJ and Duke crashed through, guns drawn. It only took a minute for them the get the entire household under control. The old man sat on the sofa next to his weeping wife; the two daughters sat on straight-back chairs that had been brought in from the dining area. JJ held the foursome at gunpoint while Duke made sure that all the blinds were drawn. Once they were convinced that the house was secure, no one else was inside, and that no one could see in, they signaled Pete and One to come in.

Pete shut down his cell phone disruptor and motioned to the men in the van, who also came in, several of them carrying large duffel bags. When the last man had entered the house, One locked the front door behind them.

The additional men dropped the duffle bags in the entry and went to work. The began to clear furniture out of the living room, moving the couch containing the two parents against the wall. Extra chairs and end tables were moved out of the room. From upstairs, two men came down carrying the king size mattress from the parents room, another man dragged down the smaller mattresses from the girl's rooms. The mattresses were lined up in the middle of the living room, taking on the shape of a large, irregular bed. Throughout the process, not a word was spoken, not by any of the men and not by the captives.

"Xin chào, Toi One" [Good evening, I am One].

"I know that you speak better English than I speak Vietnamese, so we will conduct our business in English," One continued. "We are here concerning our son. He has greatly displeased us. I need for you to express the level of our displeasure to him."

The old man said nothing. The woman had stopped weeping and stared at one, eyes wide with terror.

"This is a difficult message to convey, so we are going to go to extraordinary lengths to make sure that you fully understand the level of my displeasure. I have decided that actions speak louder than words. Actions, my friend, that will be completely clear to your son, with no possibility of confusion due to poor translation skills."

One nodded and two members of his crew approached the parents. Each withdrew a 9mm pistol and placed it against their heads.

"All I have to do is nod, and you both die instantly."

One turned to two other members of his crew and said, "Prepare the girls."

The two 14-year-old girls were pulled out of their chairs and stood before him. One of the thugs rummaged around in the duffels until he came out with a pair of three-foot-long rods that had wide cuffs of nylon and Velcro on each end. The cuffs were lined with lamb's wool to prevent chafing. Each of the girls had their wrists cuffed to the rods, thus spreading their arms apart by three feet and by rendering their hands useless.

Each of the girls was about 5'2" tall, with long, straight black hair. They were slender with flat stomachs and small A/B cup tits.

The girls were made to kneel in front of One, holding their arms straight up. If they started to lower their arms, they received a sharp slap to the head. Similar spreader bars were placed between their ankles, further immobilizing them.

While this was going on, the old man and woman were having their arms and legs similarly immobilized, but they were allowed to stay on the couch.

One moved close to the first of the twins and whispered in her ear, "Are you a virgin?" The girl's eyes got very, very wide and she nodded yes. "Good, I'll be gentle."

He then moved to the other girl, "And how about you, are you also a virgin," he whispered. Her reaction was similar and tears began to run down the faces of both girls as they realized that this angry white man was probably going to rape them. If only they knew, that was the least of their worries.

"Ok, Father, it is decision time. I have decided to deflower one of your lovely daughters. The both claim to be virgins, so you must choose which one." As he spoke he stood between the two girls, and began to gently stroke their heads. If they had been dogs, they would have been pleased to be petted by their master, as it was, the two girls were absolutely terrified at the man's touch.

The mother tried to bring her hands to her mouth, but was unable to do so because of the spreader bars. The father shook his head from side to side, saying "No. No. No." The girls began openly crying, begging to be spared.

One allowed the denial and begging to continue for a few moments, if for no other reason than to feed off of the fear. "Time is up, old man, and you have made the wrong decision." He nodded again and two men approached each of the two girls, one holding on while the other began cutting off clothing. The father started to rise until the thug next to him applied a bit of additional pressure against his temple, and the old man settled down, hanging his head in shame.

In no time at all, the twins were down to bras and panties. Their bras were lacy and lightly padded, meaning the girls were much closer to A cups than B. They were still on their knees and a man stood behind each, holding the spreader bar that held their arms apart as high as was practical. One moved to the first girl and, using a pair of EMT scissors, cut the thin strip of material that held the two ups together in front. He tossed the flimsy material to each side, exposing the pert little breasts. He caressed and pinched the nipple, getting it to take on a bit more color and shape. He spent several minutes caressing the girl's breasts then turned to her father and said, "Nice, very nice. Have you had a feel yet?"

The old man looked away.

"No?" He paused for effect. "Let's give the old man a quick feel!"

The old man found himself being dragged to where his daughters knelt before the white man. He felt his hand being pressed against the soft flesh of his daughter's breast and swore to himself that he would not move his fingers or his hand.

"Now, now, old man, better start copping a good feel, or momma here is going to start to feel some pain." He nodded to the thug holding a gun on the old woman, and he smashed her across the face with a vicious backhand, drawing blood.

The old man groaned in mental anguish and began feeling his virgin daughter's tit and nipple. He was amazed at how warm and soft her flesh was, and felt himself becoming aroused. He was disgusted with himself and his weakness. He was also angry with his son for bringing this upon his house.

One watch the old man and then faced the second girl, who had watched all of the previous activity in rapt attention. One snipped her bra and exposed her virgin tits for everyone to see. He gently fondled her breasts and then bent his head over and took a tender nipple in his mouth. The girl moaned as he sucked the soft, un-aroused nipple into his mouth and began to suck. The girl had never let anyone touch her breasts before; she was, after all, a good Catholic girl and she was somewhat intimidated by the nuns. Despite her fears, the man's warm mouth felt good against her breast and she enjoyed the tingling sensation from his oral attentions. Maybe this would be all that he wanted to do to her.

One turned to the old man. "Delicious, absolutely delicious. Would you like a taste?"

The old man shook his head in fear, but knew what was coming next. He was dragged in front of his other daughter, and his mouth was placed over her breast.

"Don't hesitate, old man, you know what to do. Or do you want me to have my man give your wife another love tap?"

The old man swallowed his pride, fought off the nausea brought on by disgust at his own weakness, and began to suckle his daughter's tit, tears running down his leathery face.


Cherry Popping Time

One let the old man suckle for a few minutes until he decided that the humiliation was complete.

"Time for the party to begin, old man. Remember, this is the result of the lack of respect your son has shown to me. Get ready for a long night." With that, he nodded to the thugs holding the old man, and they dragged him back towards the soft. "Strip him."

The thugs cut all of his clothing off and knelt him on hands and knees on the floor. They forced his mouth open and jammed in a large rubber mouth ring that made it impossible for him to bite down, but at the same time made it quite easy to stick one's dick in his mouth.

"Her next!"

At that command, the old woman was unceremoniously pulled from the couch, stripped and given an identical mouth ring. An additional spreader bar was placed between her knees, opening her pussy to full view. For a woman in her early 50's she was in excellent condition. Her tits sagged, but not horribly. He stomach clearly showed signs of bearing three children, but not unreasonably so. Her ass was a bit wide, but firm, and her legs had nice shape to them.

One turned his attentions to the first of the twins. The thug holding her arms in the air moved the bar to the floor, which formed the girl onto her hands and knees. She too was given an additional spreader bar that held her knees well apart. One cur off the remains of her bra and with two quick snips, cut off her panties. He ran his hand down her spine, starting at her neck and working his way to her ass crack and then to her pussy. He began rubbing her pussy, waiting to feel some moisture. At the same time, he unzipped his pants to reveal his throbbing eight-inch cock.

The girl was twisting and turning to evade his probing fingers, but the spreader bars made it difficult, if not impossible for her to move. When she began to scream as One inserted his finger up her love canal, he gestured to one of the thugs who stuck her cut off panties in her mouth to quiet her down.

One pressed his finger in her pussy until he reached her hymen. She hadn't lied; she was still a virgin.

"Good news folks," he announced. "Your daughter has been telling the truth. She is still a virgin. At least for the next few minutes."

One began moving his finger in and out of her pussy in an attempt to stimulate some juices, but she was still pretty dry.

One moved to the second twin and repeated the procedure. Both were intact, and One proudly announced that fact to then nodding approval of his crew, and to the fear and shame of the four captives. "Time to get to work," he announced and walked over to the old woman. One stuck his erect dick through the hole in the old woman's mouthpiece. She gagged as his dick hit the back of her throat. "Better wet me down good, old woman, or it is going to be very painful for your daughter. Use that tongue and lots of saliva."

Humiliated by what the white man was doing to her, the old woman still knew that he if penetrated her daughters while dry, it would be exceptionally painful for them. The mustered up all the saliva that she could and used her tongue to liberally apply it to the man's huge dick. She couldn't imagine what that dick would fell like inside of her, and knew that the daughters were in for a painful sexual assault.

As soon as One's dick was nice and wet, he withdrew from the old woman's mouth and stood behind the first of the twins. He placed the bulbous head of his prick next to her virgin opening and slowly slid the head in.

The girl gasped in fear as she felt herself being spread open by the stiff prick. She gasped again as he began making slow in and out motions, deepening his penetration each time. If felt as if he was trying to jam something huge inside of her, and each time he bumped against her hymen, it was very painful. She looked to her sister who was immobilized in fear, tears running down her face; there was no help to be had from her. Her mother and father were both on hands and knees, guns held at their heads. They could not protect her either. If only her brother were here, but then se realized that this was happening because her brother had somehow offended this terrible man, who was using her virgin body for some sort of payback.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.