Jennie's Story: The Accident - Cover

Jennie's Story: The Accident

Copyright© 2002 by Robert

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The love between a brother and sister, as told from the sister's point of view. My own sister helped me to write this one using experiences from our own life, well, some are true and some are not, you have fun picking out which is which.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Her name was Jennifer and I had been introduced to her at a party by my friend Melanie. Now Melanie knew I wasn't yet ready to commit to a relationship with another woman but felt I needed to meet new people anyway, and whether anything happened or not was up to me.

A beautiful woman of Twenty, Jennifer had the lightest blue eyes I had ever seen. A friendly smile that was warm and inviting, she had just graduated but was back to visit old friends and maybe make a new one. We talked for hours and I'm not sure how or when but somehow we made it back to my room where we sat on my bed together.

"Yeah my room was just as small."

"Did you have a roommate?"

"For awhile, she moved out to be with her boyfriend. He was tired of sneaking into the dorm so they could fuck, I would always go down to the library and wait till they were finished, God sometimes it took hours. So, Melanie tells me you're not sure yet."

"Damn her, she shouldn't have said anything."

"Hey it's cool, I mean I wasn't sure well into my second year, do you have a boyfriend?"

"I, I'm not sure, there is this guy, but I still don't know yet."

"I think I see, first love, am I right?"

"Yes."

"They're always the best."

We would continue talking long into the night. Jennifer would tell of past loves and we would both admit to each other our darkest secrets and our wildest dreams.

"Your brother huh, that's not so unusual Jennie."

"You mean, you don't think I'm sick?"

"Not at all, I have a brother and love him dearly, I even sucked him off once when I found him crying after a bad date, his girlfriend was a real tease, the slut. He's married now, lives on the West Coast, I miss him a lot."

I don't know why but I suddenly felt the need to be closer to Jennifer so I leaned over and kissed her, quickly, for just a second, but still on the lips. As I pulled back, the both of us now smiling, a longing came over me and I knew I had committed myself. Soon we were both undressing.

Jennifer's breasts were much smaller than my own, but quite lovely just the same, certainly more than a mouthful as I quickly found out. Letting me travel over her body, exploring, tasting, Jennifer allowed me to become comfortable with her body and what we were doing. I loved her for that. At that moment I realized what I had long since feared but now clearly accepted, I was in fact a Lesbian.

No inhibitions now as I moved between her thighs, her long legs spread wide so I could almost crawl into her. Her smell, I remember her smell now had brought back memories of Beth as I pressed my nose right into her mound. Running my tongue along her slit would achieve the effect I desired as she moaned, no, purred like a kitten and a warm fluid began to flow mixing with my saliva to make her pussy dripping wet. A sweet tasting fluid, her female cum which I lapped up willingly much like a kitten myself drinking its mother's milk.

Making her open with a finger, rubbing up along her vaginal ceiling, would relax her cunt muscles enough that I was now able to get my tongue into her, the result electric as Jennifer's hands went behind my head to try and pull me inside. Her purring turning to cries, begging me not to stop as I pulled her outer pussy lips apart with my fingers so I could go deeper still, her heat pouring over my face as I dived into another woman's sex for the second time in my life.

Jennifer's climax startled me, the intensity I believed impossible as this beautiful tender woman before me suddenly screamed out my name in absolute ecstasy as I had screamed Mark's name years ago. Her body went rigid, cunt muscles and cervix desperately seeking something to close onto which I filled by driving two of my long fingers as far inside as I could, actually pushing her furry little mound upwards towards her, making her appear swollen.

I could actually feel her labia closing on my fingers, almost sucking on them, trying to pull me deeper again into her body, into her womb if that was possible and I now wished for just a second that I was properly equipped as Mark was so I could do the job right, releasing a wash of semen as I plunged into Jennifer. It was only human nature after all, the need to fuck, to reproduce. I wished so very badly that I could give her this.

Jennifer continued to cry as she came down, her orgasm almost finished as I kissed my way up her belly, over her breasts. Almost finished that is until I closed my mouth over one of her nipples, her head snapping backwards, her lips pulling back from her teeth as she screamed to all of Heaven in pure ecstasy.

After awhile though I would let go and now took her place on the bed. Jennifer would kiss me on the lips, gently, looking deep into my own brown eyes, thanking me, before moving down to my own breasts, tasting each of them, her tongue playfully darting over each of my nipples. I almost came right there, a fact she took note of.

Moving down across my midriff Jennifer planted several kisses before going between my thighs, her left hand still on my right breast where it would stay, deliberately stationed there awaiting orders. With her face pressed into my mound I could not see her, but what she was doing, oh yes, that I could feel. Jennifer's tongue seemed to slither inside me, obviously well practiced as she moved between my pussy lips and up along my fuck hole making me very wet, lapping up my sweet water, tasting me.

Looking down as she lifted her head for a minute, her face runny, my juice dripping from her chin, I found Jennifer smiling up at me. A moments pause before she opened her mouth wide and pressed hard into my shaven mound, her tongue again going deep, licking upwards over my erect clit and as she closed her lips over it I just melted, my body relaxing much like the calm before the storm. That peace ended however as the storm exploded within me, my back arching as I cried out and Jennifer's left hand which until now had been idle on my breast, her fingers waiting for orders, now began to brush across my nipple back and forth quickly, the intended reaction reached as I came hard, my pussy lips clamping down but finding nothing to pull into my sucking womb. Jennifer, once again well experienced, managed to get two fingers into me from her other hand while continuing to nurse on my hardened clit, therefore satisfying my body's needs, indeed my needs.

Closing my eyes, Jennifer's fingers still moving inside me, brushing, spreading my vaginal walls, her hand still at my breast, my memories awakened, that of Beth and of Mark, though mostly of Mark. And when I reopened my eyes to find Jennifer sucking on my breast, her lips over my engorged nipple as if she was actually nursing from me, I cried out yet again and almost had to push her off of me the orgasm was so intense. I came again and again as she refused to let go for some time. In time we rested. Fighting back tears we would lay beside one another, in each other's arms.

"Thank you Mark... I mean... Jennifer, Jesus Christ what's wrong with me?"

"It's alright Jennie, you need time to think that's all. Melanie knows how to reach me if you ever want to, well, just call me sometime okay, we'll get together, no pressure."

We would kiss, and I would watch as she redressed. I knew I could love Jennifer for ever, and I also knew I would never see her again.


"Jesus Jennie, that's some story, you almost make it sound like you were there."

"So, are you ready Mark? Hand me the lotion will you, want me to lube you up?"

"I said no Jennie, I'll do it, can you believe they're still going at it over there, Christ I'm horny, let me tell you if you weren't my sister I'd, well, never mind."

"Oh, what, you'd fuck me wouldn't you?"

"Maybe."

"Well who's stopping you Mark, do you hear me, who the fuck is stopping you?"

I was daring him, and I assumed he would just back down, make some obscene comment but he totally surprised me instead. Climbing on top he quickly had my legs spread wide, forcefully opened with his feet, his knees now holding my thighs apart as he lowered himself down onto me. I had already removed my panties so his erection was obvious through his underwear as his hardened penis pushed sharply into the center of my shaven mound, almost separating my pussy lips. Mark was grinning down at me, this and the fact that he had not removed his underwear now told me he was just fooling around. Looking down at my naked body, my breasts crushed against his chest, taking notice for the first time that I had removed my panties, Mark simply kissed me and started to get up.

"Oh no, you're not getting away that easy."

Using a good amount of my energy I rolled Mark over onto his back and climbed on top, straddling his body at the waist, his erection still there and pressed tight where I wanted it. Moving my hips back and forth gave the impression that we were actually fucking, and it almost felt as if he was inside me, a warm feeling spreading slowly within told me I would soon be wet as well.

"Yes... yes... oh God Mark... yes, fuck me, I want your baby, I want your baby inside me."

"Jennie, stop it, get off me, this isn't funny." Mark was smiling however, almost laughing, so I could tell he was enjoying it.

"Don't you want to make a baby with me?"

"We'd better not, besides, we'd have to move away, Kentucky I guess, but Jennie, I mean it when I say I love you, I know I'm not suppose to, but I do."

"I know, I love you too, it's about time we just admitted it. Come on, knock me up, what about Louisiana?"

Mark lifted himself up, I let him because I felt I had carried it far enough. Quickly though Mark pushed me onto my back again, spreading my legs wide before lowering himself down on top of me, his erection very, very noticeable.

"Oh well in that case okay, plenty of swamp to breed in, or is that inbreed I forget."

Feeling especially brave now I again forced Mark to roll over where I then yanked off his underwear, his erection now aiming at the ceiling.

"Jesus Mark what have you been feeding that thing?"

"A diet of juicy virgins I can assure you, now that's enough Jennie, enough carrying on."

Throwing the covers over us both I laid down beside my brother, tight up against his side, the both of us smiling widely. Mark took the hand lotion bottle and palmed some of it before offering it to me.

"No, I don't need any, I'm already wet."

"Fuck girls are so lucky, you make your own lubricant and you can cum for hours, the whole thing for me takes about three minutes."

"Three minutes, oh you're just not doing it right Mark, stretch it out a little."

"Believe me I'm stretched already."

"Yeah I noticed."

Before he could object I took Mark's badly swollen penis into my hand, already greased up a moment earlier I was able to move up and down his full length, which was very considerable, quite easily. Mark tensed and tried to move away but I practically climbed on top of him again, holding the lower half of his body with my legs.

"No Jennie, don't I can't let you."

"But I want to Mark, and I need you, do you hear me, I need you to do something for me, please. We almost did it once before remember, this time let's finish what we started."

Mark's eyes pleaded with me but he took no action to stop what I was doing, continuing to slowly massage his cock, kneading him with my fingers occasionally as my hand, closed tight as it was, began to move faster and faster.

"Jesus Christ Jennie get off me."

"Mark, please, I want to do this, please."

"No, I mean get off me so I can do you, I can't reach from here." I couldn't help but smile.

Climbing off of Mark we tried several different positions till we found a comfortable one where we could both satisfy the other. I was now on my back with Mark pressed into my right side, the way we often slept together anyway, however without any underwear on his erection was laying openly against my thigh. Wrapping my hand around him again made me feel instantly warm, my legs automatically spreading wide as if I was holding the lever that controlled them, something in my mind that was quite true.

"I... don't know if this is a good idea Jennie, I can be messy."

"Wait till you see me, grab the box of tissues behind you, one, two, twenty, whatever you think we'll need."

Mark would place two between us before settling back down. He was very slow to move his hand between my legs, I almost had to grab him by the wrist and direct him there myself. Feeling along my pussy lips he began to spread me with a single finger.

"Two Mark."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I've done this once or twice myself."

Mark almost burst out laughing, even burying his face into my neck to smother himself. With his lips he kissed me there and whispered into my ear.

"I love you Jennie."

Two fingers slowly slithered inside me, moving easily past my outer lips into my pussy, my labia not having to stretch very far to accommodate them. Trish and Melanie certainly had an overactive sex life and I'll say this about University, while listening to them almost every night I was able to hone my skills at Masturbation down to an art form. My hand always seemed to know before I did, moving between my thighs and rubbing through my panties, even before I would push them down and make myself open.

But it was Mark who was making me open now, a fire inside me ignited and I had to push my face into the pillow to keep from screaming out, begging for Mark to fuck me which ultimately is what I now wanted though Mark obviously wasn't ready. Well I could wait, like Beth had for Toby, a little while anyway.

Mark continued to brush along my inner vaginal walls with his right hand. His left had taken up residence over my right breast but would now move around to the back of my neck so he could move in closer, tighter against me, laying his head down on my shoulder. My body felt so alive as he kissed the soft skin of my neck, before again lifting his head to kiss me on the shoulder, not once, not twice, but a series of kisses that moved further down into the beginnings of my breast. There he stopped and I looked down to find him staring back at me, his eyes asking a question.

"Yes Mark... oh God Yes, do it, please."

Mark kissed me now fully on my breast, his lips opening wide to actually taste me, running his tongue over my soft skin. Again he would kiss me even closer to his intended destination, the familiar bubble rising sharply inside me as if on an elevator and as my brother closed his lips over my fully engorged nipple, now tender with anticipation, my breathing forced and rapid, his fingers moving deeper still inside me, corkscrewing, my pussy already slick with my own juice, I reached what I thought was until now unattainable as every muscle in my body contracted as one. My vaginal walls moved in considerably trying to pull something, anything deep into my womb but only finding Mark's fingers and not knowing any better they would have to do the job. And they did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.