Jennie's Story: The Accident - Cover

Jennie's Story: The Accident

Copyright© 2002 by Robert

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The love between a brother and sister, as told from the sister's point of view. My own sister helped me to write this one using experiences from our own life, well, some are true and some are not, you have fun picking out which is which.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The transition from Junior to High School was an easy one with both schools located right beside one another only a fifteen minute walk from our house. High School is suppose to open your eyes to the future and show you what will be your path in life, giving you many opportunities to explore all your options. Of course it does all this by giving you four or five hours worth of homework each night, Mark and I now practically lived in my room full time after school leaving only for washroom breaks and to get sustenance in the kitchen.

It had been raining pretty hard one afternoon and after getting home Mark would sort through his books while I changed out of my wet clothes, first lifting my soaked through T-shirt over my head and then unstrapping my bra. Now at sixteen neither of us were shy about each other's bodies anymore, nudity was accepted as normal while changing or when one of us was getting out of the shower while the other was getting in, one time even showering together because of a time crunch before school. Mark now finished with his books started to sit down on the bed while I squeezed out of the extra tight jeans I was always fond of wearing.

"You'd better get out of those wet clothes Mark, I don't want my sheets wet thank you, besides you'll catch a cold if you don't."

"Yeah alright Jennie."

"The laundry basket is beneath the bed, toss them in, I'll wash them with mine later."

Mark stood up and removed his wet shirt and jeans, placing them where I had told him to. Laying back down on the bed I could pick out the erection he was sporting from several feet away, and he knew I could. Turning away from me towards the window on the far side of the bed I could tell his face was flushing over.

"I'm sorry Jennie."

"Will you please stop saying that, I mean Christ I know it's normal. So, what caused it just now, were you thinking about Beth maybe?"

"Actually I was looking at you, you're growing up and, well, let's just say you've been growing okay, can I go now... you look beautiful Jennie."

"What, my breasts, you noticed did you, they're almost as big as Beth's now, she's always walking around naked in the girl's locker room I think she loves showing off her body, not that I blame her. Thank you for the compliment, and what about you, hell you're not so bad yourself. I've seen you lifting those weights downstairs, not bad, not bad, the girls will be all over you soon. From here it looks like something else has been growing too."

"Oh you are funny, but no, I think it's still around eight."

Still damp and the both of us were a little cold I suppose I could have gone to the washroom for towels to dry us off but there seemed a closer solution.

"Pull the sheets back Mark and get in, we might as well be warm while we study."

I soon joined him, putting on a clean night shirt first, and while climbing over Mark so I could be on the inside which was my favorite spot I quickly stole a kiss on his mouth before lowering myself down beside him, cuddling up to his side seeking warmth, placing my left hand over his chest. Mark soon turned towards me, his long arms wrapping around my shoulders, rubbing them, warming me up while drawing us together.

The kiss I stole he returned ten fold as our lips found each other, kissing softly, pleasantly before our mouths opened wide so our tongues could intertwine. We kissed passionately all the time now, in truth I think we both knew it was wrong but we no longer cared. The same old excuse was used however, the one where we said we were simply just practicing. After all it's not like we were copulating like bunnies so as long as we didn't go any further it shouldn't be considered incest, in our minds anyway. We were brother and sister and loved each other very much, it just felt right to show our emotions. After a minute we would simply come apart and start in on our homework.

We studied for hours as exam week was approaching and eventually overtook by the need for sleep we both drifted off. I awoke around three in the morning to find us laying beside one another, arms over and around the other's shoulders, Mark's face laying along side my right breast. We hadn't slept together in almost a month, not since Mom had come home early one morning and found us. Seeing school books still open all over the place is probably what kept her from screaming, and while I wasn't naked or anything Mark's hand was laying across my chest. With a funny look on her face I didn't exactly think Mom was amused about finding Mark and I this way and later she would just come out and ask if were fucking each other, something we most certainly were not so I told her no. She would let it go at that but added if we had something to say she would listen and not judge us. Later that same evening before leaving for work Mom took me aside and said we should have a little talk about something soon, she was very vague, probably about the birds and the bees which of course we kids knew more about than her with the introduction of Sex Education classes at school.

Mark, still sleeping almost soundlessly, moved his body pushing his face into the softness of my breast before changing his angle slightly so his lips were pressed up against me, his shallow breath now exhaling against the skin of my neck. I'm not ashamed to admit I thoroughly enjoyed this. I certainly didn't think of Mark in a sexual nature but at this point in my life I felt like I needed someone to hold me once in awhile, someone who said I love you and actually mean it unlike the boys at school who were more interested in feeling me up or even having sex with me.

Because of our close positions in the bed I was once again aware of a hardness between us, a common and regular occurrence. What little light there was from the moon shone through the window and directly over Mark and listening to his breathing I knew he was still asleep. Not wanting to disturb him I decided to leave things be, it would pass I'm sure.

However so I could take a look outside I lifted up on one elbow but almost immediately I found myself missing the warmth generated from our two bodies sleeping in such close contact and so I lowered back down into a prone position beside Mark, slowly, so not to wake him. I wondered if I would ever be as close to anyone else like this so I began to imagine Mark's sleeping form to be that of my someday Husband and how good it would feel to lie in his arms under the moon. A stray memory suddenly comes back to me of when we would play House together and I can't help but smile.

Mark suddenly shifted backwards slightly and so that I could continue with my moonlight fantasy I tried to move with him but in the darkness of the room I did not see him suddenly change direction again and as he moved back towards me his right arm which had fallen between us shot up under my loose fitting shirt before coming to rest on my left breast. I was startled yes but only because the touch of his skin in direct contact with mine passed a wave of what seemed like electric current through me. Stunned I remained there shamefully enjoying this most pleasurable feeling. Silently I scorned myself for letting this advance as Mark's fingers moved occasionally, brushing over my nipple which became fully erect very quickly. I now felt a need, no, a desire to increase this heavily erotic feeling, my right breast now practically weeping because of its lack of attention, in other words I was now horny as Hell. Mark's face was now far enough away so perhaps I could lift my shirt slightly and place my own hand in between us without him waking, that way I would be able to stimulate myself further.

Very slowly I attempted this tricky maneuver and I was partially successful as I was able to lift my shirt up, fully exposing my nipple but before I knew what had happened my brother shifted position again, his face not only falling against my now naked breast but his lips actually fastening over my nipple which quickly became engorged giving me a shot of energy so fast it hurt as I neared unexpectedly to some power which was apparently lurking just below the surface.

Mark was still asleep so I have no explanation for what happened next as his lips suddenly opened wider and he tightened down on me, actually beginning to nurse, to suckle from my breast. With the reality of what was happening between us and the feel of Mark's tongue as it brushed over my nipple I came and I came hard quickly trying to lower one of my hands between my legs so I could fill the emptiness inside me, my inner pussy lips already looking for something to clamp down onto and I remember clearly as my index finger made it's way through my opening and the welcome warmth radiated through to my upper body that I wished so very badly that as a reward for Mark I had milk to give him and if I did I would let him drink from my body forever if he wanted.

I would cum only once however before Mark again moved away, his mouth falling to the pillow below. Lowering my shirt back down, my heart racing, I had to force myself to breathe normally as spots formed in my field of vision. I slowly regained my senses or perhaps not because I was once again reminded of that bulge in the front of his shorts as it was pressed up against my side and all I could think was if it would be considered rape if I just rolled over onto my brother and took him, ramming his beautiful thick cock into my already waiting cunt, wet with my juices and not just from having climaxed but also with anticipation of the incestuous thoughts which now raged through my mind.

"Jesus Christ what the Hell is wrong with me?"

I didn't think these words, I said them, and none too gently either. Mark's breathing remained the same, faint and evenly spaced, so he was not aware of anything that was said or had transpired. Strangely I regretted this deeply, I hated having a secret, something I couldn't share with my brother but I feared it would drive us apart if he knew. My thoughts confusing, scattered, you would think having climaxed once I would be satisfied but instead I was feeling empty, I actually ached somewhere deep inside, my womb I think.

Mark's erection was massive and warm against my thigh, it amused me to think I had possibly aroused him while he slept. Earlier he had said it was still only eight inches but I didn't believe him, it sure looked bigger than that to me.

The job wasn't finished I realized so I was going to have to take care of things myself as I always did. I could be loud sometimes, this I knew from previous experience, years of field work shall we say, but the warmth of my bed was so inviting that my first thought of going to Mark's room so I could climax where I wouldn't risk disturbing him was dismissed, but not very easily as the thought of actually cumming in his bed where he himself always did excited me greatly, my poor pussy now crying out in despair and loneliness.

My left hand, my personal savior, was already between my legs, stroking, petting, moving slowly in tight circles over my mound which I kept shaven for only one reason, masturbation being a ritual for me. Each morning before going to school, or if mark was sleeping with me then after he got up to use the washroom, my long fingers would slide in between my pussy lips easily diving deep into my own sex, though while tight I had stretched my body to one day accept a man's penis, a tool needed for love making, the perfect example being only a few inches away on the outside of my right thigh, the wrong side I again thought and this time I couldn't help but smile.

The image came into focus, pushing its way from some dark recess of my mind into the light of vision. In it I could see clearly, Mark and I coupled together, him on top of me, his meaty rod already spraying seed like a fire hose as it ploughed into my open body making me pregnant almost instantly as he bottomed out inside my womb, my belly growing fat with our child as I continued with what was a new fantasy for me.

My thumb surprised me, a mind of its own, brushing over my most sensitive of spots, my clitoris, taking me from my dream as my back arched with the sudden rush of power. That's what I get for not paying attention of course as my body settled back down beside Mark, his left arm still under my shirt. I had been damn lucky not to have waken him.

Mark always was a deep sleeper though, when with me anyway. Memories of childhood, not that long ago, when he would climb into bed with me as we listened to our parents outbursts told me he was not always this way, he just trusted me to look after him, always, as I did of him.

I really must be in a dream like state, that or just stupid as it took me a minute to realize where my right hand now was since moving last, openly over Mark's erection, on the bulge in his underwear anyway. Quickly I pulled away, my intention to help aide my left hand which right now had two fingers knuckle deep, sliding in and out of my slicked up cunt, but without any warning that I was going to do so I stopped, and then unbelievably I changed direction.

Tracing my fingers in the dark along his abdomen I found the waistband of his shorts. Slowly, one finger, then two, till my entire hand slid into his underwear and down along his thick shaft reversing when I reached his scrotum. He had to be at least nine inches now, it sure felt that way. Wrapping my fingers around him told me how thick his penis was as I could still just barely touch my little finger and thumb.

Imagining this was in fact inside me and not my fingers, a poor substitute, I could now feel that familiar bubble rise inside me as it first had when I had touched Mark oh so long ago only now I had no intentions of letting go as a welcome heat enveloped me from where it had been hiding. A sense of pure and absolute joy took over my senses as I came beside my brother, my climax so intense I feared I would scream out his name, begging him to fuck me so this feeling could last awhile longer, the both of us cumming together as it should be.

Mark's body suddenly tensed beside me and I now feared the worst, that he had awaken to find his sister giving him what he would think was a hand job, and I guess he would be right. Reality however, far crueler, struck like a hammer when instead of Mark opening his eyes and screaming at me his penis erupted violently, shooting a solid line of wet sticky fluid into my open palm as I was attempting to make an escape. A thick creamy wad of Mark's sperm filled my hand, almost overflowed to his belly below me so I couldn't move, frozen I remained there as I felt a second jet squirt up along my wrist before his dribble slowly subsided and his size began to diminish. My hand now shaking I had to fight to keep it steady as I removed it from the confines of his underwear.

The moon a little brighter now cast an almost bluish glow around the room. With my free hand I sat up and reached for the box of tissues which were on the night stand next to my bed. I held my hand up into the light and could clearly make out the image of my brother's cum. I looked at it closely, Sex Ed in school wasn't very hands on after all, it's not like they passed around a sample for everyone to look at. The smell was very distinct, a scent I now realized was familiar to me in Mark's room.

Wiping it off with the tissue, quickly having to reach for a second as it soaked through, dripping onto my leg. Still a third and a fourth would be needed to make sure I had removed it all from me before throwing the heavy ball into the waste basket on the floor. Shivering afterwards I looked down at Mark, it was not his fault nor do I honestly believe it was mine, a biological function that neither of us knew how to control. I swore I would never tell him about any of this night's events.

Still cold I lowered myself back under the covers, drawing our two bodies tight together with my arms, too tight it turns out because the action brought Mark awake.

"Is that you Jennie, what time is it, I guess we must have dozed off."

Mark would then ask me if I wanted him to go back to his own room. I told him no, and meant it, but added Mom might come home early again so he probably should. Mark kissed me on the cheek before getting up to leave only to turn around, lean down and kiss me lovingly on the mouth.

"I love you."

Three amazing words that made my heart soar and my mind forget about everything that had just happened. With my hand I reached out and touched his face.

"I love you Mark, goodnight, see you tomorrow."

We both smiled and as Mark turned to leave his foot whacked hard into my night stand. Muttering a large number of curse words he hobbled back to his own room while I smothered a laugh into my pillow. Now alone, and cold, I had to reach for another blanket at the foot of my bed. Weariness over this evening's events quickly overtook me as I drifted off to sleep with more of life's lessons learned, not knowing that one of the biggest would be forced upon me soon.


A few days later a knock at the door would get me up. It was Friday, just past eleven and Mark and I were just falling asleep in my bed again. Finding a robe I went to find out who was here so late.

"Oh hi Beth, you looking for Mark?"

"The both of you actually, big test on Monday and like an idiot I left my text book in my locker at school, can I borrow one of yours?"

"Sure that's no problem, come on in."

Beth had been over a few times before, more recently as I was pretty sure she was interested in Mark and I was now wondering if this was just an excuse so she could see him, after all it was kind of late to be worrying about homework.

The hallway leading from the entrance moved through the center of the house directly to our two rooms at the end and while I was closing the front door, my back turned to Beth, I did not notice as she made her way to my room, having been here before she knew the way. I tried to say something to stop her knowing full well what she would find but the words caught in my throat and besides it was far too late anyway.

"Oh, hi Mark, but, isn't this your sister's room, oh my God I fucking knew it, you two have sex together don't you?"

Beth had entered my room and I quickly tried to catch up, my face now flushing. Inside as I expected, not having warned Mark, I found Beth looking down at my brother who was still in my bed, no shirt, no pants, just his underwear on which as he threw the covers over himself he was trying to hide. Mark tried to explain after hearing Beth's accusation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.