Unguarded Moment - Cover

Unguarded Moment

by Trapper

Copyright© 2002 by Trapper

Erotica Sex Story: Two beautiful sixteen year old virgins ask the wrong guy to buy them a bottle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   First   Violence   .

Copyright infringement will not be tolerated. You can borrow the unchanged text for non-pay sites. Do not publish any of Trapper's work on a pay sight without permission.

This is a very heavy NC story. If you are not interested in this sub-genre of erotic literature, do not proceed. If you are not of an age legal to read erotica in you area of residence, do not read.

If you are one of those small percentage who enjoys this genre and want to contact me with an outline or tell me your rape story/fantasy, please feel free.


Her jaws hurt, her mouth was wet, she felt like she was drooling. Slowly, she rolled from her stomach to her side and tried to swallow. Shaking her head trying to clear the fog away she slowly opened her eyes while trying to remember what happened, trying to figure out what was wrong. She remembered she went to a party, a party her folks didn't know about. A party her friend Jane's parents didn't know about either. She told her mother she was staying the weekend with Jane's family and Jane told her folks she was staying with Nancy and her mother.

The party was pretty wild for two naive sixteen year olds. They sipped drinks and danced until after midnight. A fraternity was hosting the party. The party was in a big ballroom rented from a fraternal organization. The booze had really flowed and pot was being smoked outside the back door. Nancy and Jane stayed clear of the druggies and took it easy on the booze. Still, they got a pretty good buzz on after four hours of sipping the mixed drinks and dancing hard in the hot ballroom. Wary and not completely dumb, they did not accept drinks from any offered by the guys. They ordered and watched the bartender make each drink he made for them.

Shortly after midnight they left the party and headed back towards their own side of town. On the way they decided to buy some tequila. They knew of a liquor store that had clients who were often willing to buy bottles for teens if enough money was given to provide the buyer with a bottle too.

Nancy and Jane sat in their van just down the street and out of sight of the liquor store. Not wanting to be seen at their purchase, they circled the area until two carloads of kids from their high school had purchased some bottles and left.

Neither of the girls noticed him! He had been watching the store since it got dark. He had plans, plans for some of the younger prettier girls who frequented the area and had the liquor store patrons buy for them. The clerk and him had known each other for years. The clerk was the key to the girls.

"Hey Mr. you going into the liquor store?" He turned and looked into the van. They had taken the bait. "Yeah, I'm going in to buy a pint, what's it to you?" Nancy batted her blonde lashes and smiled at him. "We want a bottle of tequila, would you buy it for us?" He looked hard at her and the other cunt. Damn, up close they were nicer than he thought they were. The blonde was tall, as tall as his 5-11 frame. Her hair hung down over her shoulders in thick blonde curls. She had some nice tits, damn nice and her little friend looked just as good. He answered Nancy while he got a look at Jane. What he saw made his mouth water and his cock begin to twitch. The other girl looked to be 16 or 17 too and she was another knock out. Her long brown hair was parted on the side and hung clear down past her tits. She had big brown eyes and full, really full pouty looking lips. She looked to be a couple inches shorter than the blonde.

"Buy me a fifth and you got a deal," he told the girls. "OK, Nancy answered, we want tequila. "Gimme the money," he told them. "And pull around the corner into the alley, I don't want trouble with the cops. They look busy in there, it might take a few minutes," he told he girls. "OK, here's fifty, we'll be right around the corner," they agreed.

Karl saw him come into the busy shop. He gave a nod and picked up a pint of bourbon and then picked out a fifth of tequila. He waited ten minutes until Karl could wait on him. Karl looked at the cheap brand of bourbon and then the tequila. The bourbon was his signal that a good-looking underage girl had asked John to buy for her. Karl walked up to John and asked if he could help him with anything. "I need a paper bag for each of these," the tall, swarthy, heavily muscled man answered. "OK, be right back," Karl answered. He quickly went into the stock room and pulled a syringe out of hiding. Deftly he inserted the needle through the bottle cap and drew out a little of the tequila. He quickly pushed the sharp point into a small bottle he had been provided by John. When he had asked what it was the only answer was, "Don't ask what you don't need to know. He deftly pumped the tequila into the small bottle, swirled the contents and drew the mixed liquids out again. Twirling the syringe rapidly, he punched the sharp tip back into the same hole in the bottle cap on the tequila bottle. Quickly, he pumped the mixture into the tequila and carefully pulled the needle straight back out. He pulled a state seal out of hiding and wet the back slightly. The seal covered the old seal and plugged up the hole too. "Here you go pal," Karl said as he handed over the bottles and took the money.

"Here you go ladies, how about letting me have a little taste of the tequila. Never have tried it." The girls looked at one another, both a little concerned about being in a dark alley with the rough looking guy. "Hey, I bought it for you, I trust you, can't you trust me for a drink? I could have taken off with your money," he told them as he smiled. "OK," Nancy said. She would open the bottle and let him have a drink. It was a whole fifth and would last them for two weekends anyway. She pulled the bottle out glancing at the seal as she twisted it. The paper gave way and the metal cap spun loose. She handed the bottle out to him and watched as he tipped it up and took a swig. "Yuck, something wrong with that stuff?" He handed the bottle back. Neither girl noticed the level had not dropped. "What do you mean?" Nancy asked. "It tasted pretty strong to me," he answered her. Nancy raised the bottle to her lips and took a deep drink. "Here, you girls try some bourbon, that stuff's to strong for you to be drinking," he said. Both girls were under the influence enough not to wonder why he was challenging their drinking ability. Both girls fell for the bait by thinking he was laughing at them for being so young and inexperienced. "Here, give it to me," Jane said. She too took a deep drink and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Nothing wrong with this, it's good and smooth," she exclaimed. "Well, OK, let me try one more drink, maybe it isn't so bad," he told the girls. "OK, one more, then we got to go," Nancy told him. He tipped the bottle back and pretended to drink from it again. "Damn, that crap is nasty. Here, try this instead," he offered the whiskey. "No, this is what we like, Nancy answered as she ignored the whiskey bottle held up to her face and took a drink from the tequila bottle. "How about you," he offered his bottle to Jane. "No thanks, I'll stick with this," she answered.

Nancy started to back out of the alley. "Whoa, you're gonna clip the corner of the building the guy yelled at her. "Pull it up, turn it this way, back up a little, pull ahead, that ought to do it," he told her. She attempted to back out and around the slight angle three more times as the big swarthy guy tried to direct her. As she fought with the wheel the fourth attempt, she had a sudden moment of weakness. Her eyes felt out of focus. "The street light is blinding me, I can't see," she told him. Her tongue felt slightly thick. "Shit, maybe I had to much to drink," she said out loud. "Hey, let me drive it out of here, no sense you scraping the building and having the cops show up," He told the girls. Nancy felt a little sick to her stomach; her eyes were bleary, out of focus. She felt sleepy, so tired, so dizzy, so weak. She slid out of the drivers seat and lurched to the bed in back. The bed felt so good, she sat on it and then laid back, her eyelids were so heavy.

Jane was having difficulty too. She could not understand why her friend could not back out of the narrow alley. The big idiot directing Nancy obviously did not know how to give directions. Jane's tongue also felt thick, her eyes seemed out of focus. She sat holding onto the grab bar wondering why he was still driving. She realized then the van had pulled further into the alley, not to straighten up and back out, but had instead taken a turn into a darker passageway and was continuing slowly into the industrial area.

"Your friend's out, she must have drank to much," she dimly heard the rough looking character telling her. "Huh?" With a start Jane realized the van had stopped. It was dark outside, no light at all. The interior lights were on in the camper. She looked back and saw Nancy had slid down on the big bed. Her legs were slightly spread, her skirt hiked up. Her panties shone silky white between her outspread thighs. Jane got up to make her decent. She barely had the strength to roll Nancy over. She couldn't get Nancy's skirt back into place. Clumsily, she tried to cover her friend up with a blanket from the bed.

"Don't bother covering her up, cunt. In fact, leave her alone and lets see what you got under that little skirt of yours!" Jane shook her head, "W-w-what'd you say?" " I said get your fucking clothes off you hot looking little cunt. You and me are gonna fuck and suck and have us a high old time," he replied in a manner so off hand and nonchalant that again his meaning was going right by her.

Suddenly he was there, squeezing her breast with one hand and shoving his other up her skirt. "GAHHH, NOOO," she yelled as she lurched back and fell onto the bed beside her friend.

Jane lay on the bed feeling almost paralyzed. Her sweater was shoved up over her bra then the bra shoved up over her breasts. She felt hot lips and a wet tongue on her nipples. "Nooooo," she cried out as she tried to push him off. Suddenly her panties were being jerked down. She tried to sit up and was flung back down and bounced off Nancy. Nancy mumbled something and lay still. Peering up, Jane saw the guy holding her little white g string up to his nose. He was sniffing and licking the crotch of her panties!

The little brunette was fine. "No, you're more than fine baby, you are one beautiful little girl-woman. Fuck me, look at those fine little tits," he laughed. Her tits were a good 36 and her ass was about the same. She had one of those little teen just turned woman bodies, big peach sized tits that stood straight out, raspberries for nipples, a very tiny little wasp waist that flared to a newly developed woman's ass, the type of body that he craved so often. He watched her eyes widen as he brought her panties up to his nose and inhaled deeply several times. Damn, she had one sweet little cunt. He slowly licked the crotch of her panties as he stared down at her pussy. She had an arm over her tits and a hand trying to cover her slit.

Jane was horrified. Deep in her mind she finally realized how much trouble they were in. This was rape; she was going to lose her virginity to this rough looking pervert. She could end up murdered! She could hardly move an arm or leg, she could see what was going on but could not defend herself. With fear flooding her mind, she watched him lick the crotch of her panties. Shaking her head, she tried to get up and only fell back. Trying to get up made her so dizzy, she felt like she had to close her eyes, she was terrified, defenseless, and finally beginning to comprehend that Nancy and her had been drugged!

She saw him unzip his pants and pull them off. Horrified she lay there defenseless as he crawled between her legs, jerked her hand away and began to lick her pussy. His hot, wet, bumpy tongue pierced her slit and caught her wet pink lining on fire. He began to lick her inner lips, rising occasionally to stare down at her as his tongue came out from between his lips to gather up the dew her pussy had seeped. Slowly, the tongue would slide out, lick up her juices, she could see him swallow it the fragrant nectar. She didn't realize she was spreading herself for him and urging him on until he raised up grinning, face wet with her female juices and smiled down at her. When his hot tongue pulled away from her clit and her inner lips she felt a pang of disappointment. That feeling only lasted a very brief moment. In a daze, she watched as he crawled up between her thighs and pointed his hard throbbing manhood at her wet opening. He fisted the big meaty cock and grinned at her. She tried to move and found she could only slowly move her legs. He pulled her legs apart then pulled them up and over his shoulders. Jane's heart thudded in her chest as her ass was pulled up off the bed. She could see his cock approaching her vagina. "Nooo, please, nooo, virgin, never done it, please," she mumbled as she weakly tried to push him away.

"Yeah girly, come to papa," he chortled as he lined the thick head of his heavily veined cock up with her wet opening. He looked down at the plump pussy with light brown hair. She trimmed herself so she could wear a bikini. A thin covering of hair covered the beautiful teen cunt. He could see her inner lips, her clit standing up all shiny and pink. She looked so innocent, so damn beautiful. She had that long curly hair, an angelic face and pouty little lips. Cocksucker's lips he thought as he smiled down at her. Slowly he shoved a thick finger into her pussy. "Damn baby, you are a cherry! Well, too fuckin bad for you cunt.

He lined his throbbing cock up with Jane's glistening slit and pushed hard. He felt her tight cunt ring pop open and tightly clamp down on the head of his cock. He held still, luxuriating in the feel of the beautiful young teens cunt tightly grasping the head of his cock. He watched as she began to shake all over, her head began to slowly shake from side to side as he played at starting to shove it to her. It took all his will power not to slam into the hot little cunt, but he wanted this to last and he felt like one deep thrust would take him over the top. This one was a beauty, a virgin, and she was going to be fun until her cunt girlfriend woke up.

Jane knew now for sure the booze had been doctored. She knew she was under the influence of one of the date rape drugs. She also knew she could not fight the compound that coursed through her veins. Horrified, she lay obscenely exposed,, her legs spread wide open as he stuck his finger in her. She was wet, her pussy was dripping, she could feel cool air on her wet and swollen outer lips; knew they were spread, flowered open.

"Owww, Nooo, P-p.please, noooo, she begged as he worked her tight channel open. Shaking her head back and forth, Jane could do nothing else to defend herself as he rose up and crouched over her. Suddenly he put the big shiny knob at her entrance and shoved. She felt it part her vaginal opening and pop in. "Nooo, uhhhh, don't, nuhhh, OUCH!" He pushed just hard enough to force her tight vaginal ring to pop open and let his big shiny knob lodge just a little deeper into her opening. She lay her legs spread wide and draped over his shoulders, his cock inserted painfully into her vagina, inserted only enough to let the head of his cock not quite penetrate into her virgin channel.

He rammed into her full length. She felt the big cock force her walls wide open as it streaked up her previously unvisited channel, she screamed when her hymen ruptured and screamed again when the head at the end of the big gnarly shaft slammed into her cervix. "GAHHHHH, NOOOOOoooo," she wailed when he began to fuck her. She felt his fingers roughly grip her ass as he began to plunge in and out of her torn and bleeding vagina. She lay horrified while he slammed into her for several minutes. Gruff grunts and huffing sounds started coming from him. Suddenly he stabbed his cock deeper into her than he had yet and a wet gush began to flood her womb. "NOOOOOOOOOO, IEEEEEEEEE," Jane screamed as his big cock speared into the entrance of her womb and began to spew it's sticky load into her.

"Go ahead and scream cunt, nobody can hear you anyway. He rammed into her viciously several more times making her scream again and again. As the screams tapered off, he grabbed both nipples and began to squeeze and twist. Jane screamed and bucked as she tried to get away from him. He smiled down at the writhing teen. "Yeah baby, move for me, hump that little ass, milk that cock of every drop, scream for me." Jane pushed up at him, tried to pull back and get his big cock out of her sore burning vagina. He just grinned down at her and continued to pump his re-hardening cock into her tight young pussy. His bloated balls had plenty more for the beautiful girl's fertile womb. Every time he looked down at her lush body, her angelic face, his balls tingled.

Nancy shook her head again and forced herself to sit up. Her foggy mind was detecting strange noises. "What the heck happened?" she said out loud. Blinking her eyes she realized she was in the camper van her folks had bought her. But why was she here? "Must have really gotten drunk, don't remember going to bed," she mumbled to herself. "Where's Jane, what happened?" she continued to mumble. Looking to her right, she got her answer. An involuntary shriek tore from her. Jane was on her hands and knees on the camper floor. She had a big scruffy looking man's penis in her mouth. He was sitting in the armchair holding onto her head while Jane was rapidly bobbing her head up and down his long wet cock. Another man was behind Jane. He was on his knees, pressed up against her ass. Even through her shock Nancy realized she could see his cock ramming into and pulling out of Jane in a rapid machine gun manner. Suddenly the noises came back to her. "Slurp, slurp, squish, squish, squish, mmmmmffff, ughhh." They were noises emitting from her friends mouth and vagina as the two men rammed themselves into her from opposite ends.

"Well, look who joined the party Karl," the scruffy looking man using Jane's mouth said. "About time John, this little cunt is about fucked out," the man doing Jane dog style replied.

Nancy recoiled into the corner of the bed. "Stop, stop, leave her alone, get out of here, I'll see you in jail, damn you, get out of here now," she shrieked. "Keep screaming baby, I like a cunt with lungs on her, and you got some nice ones." Looking down, Nancy was horrified to see her breasts were exposed. She was naked under the sheet! What had happened? Suddenly a memory of the scruffy John buying a bottle of tequila, of Jane and her having a drink with him, flashed across her mind. Drugged, she had been drugged.

Overwhelmed at the realization, Nancy sank to the bed sobbing. She was horrified that she had such an unguarded moment, that she had let booze befuddle her so much that she had delivered her friend and herself into the hands of two rapists!

John felt his nuts tighten, "get ready cunt, swallow every drop," he ordered. "Ahhh, yeah, swallow, swallow, suck it down," he ordered. Jane felt his cock expand and start to quiver. She had been forced to suck and swallow for hours. This was at least the 5th time she had to drain the balls of one of the two rapists. She hated the bitter salty taste and the sticky texture but that was a small problem she could overcome. John had spread her legs and beat her pussy lips with his leather belt when she had spit out the first mouthful of cum he had forced her to suck out of his cock. The lips of her pussy were still sore from that beating. She would drink all the sperm they wanted her to if she could avoid the leather belt on her vagina.

"Gulp, gulp, choke, ack, ohhhh," Jane swallowed as fast as she could. John didn't have to pull her hair to make her take his cock deep into her mouth and suck gently until his balls were empty. She knew the penalty for failure to do what he wanted; she intended to make him happy and to avoid another beating.

"You about ready to cum Karl?" "Yeah, getting there, going to fill this little cunt up with enough to make triplets. Damn, she's tighter than any cunt I ever been in. This 16 year old stuff is as good as you said it would be man!" "Don't fill her cunt man, she's been fucked at least a half dozen times tonight. If she's going to get knocked up, it's already happened. How'd you like to cum in little miss blondie's mouth?" he said as her pulled the sheet off Nancy and grabbed her by both tits.

Yeouch, stop, stop, it hurts, quit it you bastard, stop, Nancy screamed as John brutally squeezed her tits. "Get out of that sloppy used pussy, Karl; get ready to relieve your friend girlie" John said. Nancy was pulled from the bed by her tits and shoved to the floor. She tried to get to her feet and took a fist to the gut. As she sank back to her knees gasping for air she was aware of Jane being tossed up onto the bed. Before she could try to get up again her hair was yanked hard enough to make her scream. As the shriek emitted from her throat, Karl's sticky wet cock plunged through her lips, over her teeth and hit the back of her throat "GAHHHHHHH, IEEEEEEE, NAWWWWW," Nancy shook her head and tried to pull back from the cock stabbing into her throat. Suddenly her vagina exploded in pain, it was on fire, she was unprepared, dry, and being invaded by a penis for the first time. She could not scream with Karl's cock lodged deep into her throat. John had knelt quietly behind her and slid his drooling cock head up to her tight dry slit. While she fought for breath and concentrated on taking Karl's cock without choking; John positioned himself for her rape. His penetration was a complete surprise. Grasping her hips and lining his cock up with her pink slit, John had made a lucky stab and shot past her tight opening, pierced her hymen and came to rest against the opening of her womb. Horrified, in extreme pain, her dry walls being drug back and forth by John's rampaging cock, Nancy fought, bucked and jerked from side to side trying to escape the pain. John held on tightly to her hips and kept plunging into the beautiful teen. "Keep it up baby, I like a wild ride; and hey, how about that asshole, you ever had a cock in it?" John laughed as he held onto her hips with one hand, plunged his cock even deeper into the newly deflowered virgin and then pulled back to force a finger up her virgin ass.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.