She Could Smell the Coffee - Cover

She Could Smell the Coffee

by Trapper

Copyright© 2002 by Trapper

Erotica Sex Story: A very beautiful very religious young virgin gets ready to jog but never makes it out to the dim trail. She is raped and tortured in her own bedroom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Pregnancy   Violence   .

Copyright infringement will not be tolerated. You can borrow the unchanged text for non-pay sites. Do not publish any of Trapper's work on a pay sight without permission.

This is a very heavy NC story. If you are not interested in this sub-genre of erotic literature, do not proceed. If you are not of an age legal to read erotica in you area of residence, do not read.

If you are one of those small percentage who enjoys this genre and want contact me with an outline or your rape story/fantasy, please feel free.


She could smell the coffee; it was a rich aroma that always got to her. She loved to wake up to that smell. Every Friday evening at nine p.m. she set the timer for six a.m., lay out her jogging shorts and tank top and went to bed. Ever since she discovered the trail at the edge of town soon after moving there last summer she had jogged there early in the morning every Saturday. No way would she jog in the park or in the evening, that she knew was too dangerous. Not long after arriving early in June she had been told by other teachers at the high school that there had been some rapes in town. It was a fairly big town, about 300 thousand people lived and worked at timber and farming in the forested mid-west town. Smaller than the big city she was raised and educated in, but big enough to have a few predators and a few secrets. The rapes were not widely talked about and were kind of hush-hush she was told. It would not do for victim's names to get out, and there was the town's reputation as a great place for a family to be raised too.

The weather in March was still warm enough to jog outdoors, but it was cool enough to discourage most of those who used the trail in the warmest part of the year. Even though she had been jogging here for ten months, had not observed anything suspicious or heard of any problems on the picturesque trail, she still remained very observant and on guard.

Colleen stretched her lithe 5 foot 9 inch frame and crawled out of bed. It would be daylight in another hour. She always got to the trail at dawn and enjoyed the last remnants of sunrise as she jogged through the lightly wooded area. She was observant but felt safe here because fishermen and picnickers often visited the stream and the path followed the near by road.

Colleen jumped out of bed still clad in her tap pants and a light silky top. She looked in the mirror, posed sexy then giggled as he headed down for the coffee. Her routine was her life; she always adhered to it faithfully. After bringing the hot coffee back upstairs she would run a shower; then sit at the dressing table, brush and tie back her long blonde hair. It was her pride and joy, almost waist length, thick and sun gold. She had grown it without any more than an occasional trim since she was eight years old.

Being a Physical Education teacher in an area like this was her dream job. After a year or two here, maybe she would meet Mr. Right and then, maybe children! But first she was going to get established in the school, the community and the church. She had been raised in an extremely religious family, gone to a church run school and been a faithful supporter of her religion. He would have to be of her faith and she would have to be married by a priest!

Right on schedule she got out of the shower and walked nude to her dressing table. After drying off she undid her hair and stood brushing it out. It cascaded down her back tickling her butt. It flowed in a golden stream over the front of both her shoulders tickling her breasts and stomach too.

She glanced at her coffee and decided it would still be to hot. It was time to get her shorts and jogging top on and head out to the piney woods. She loved the smell of the trees and the sound of the flowing water as she ran. She glanced into the mirror at her body, admiring the well-toned muscle. Her gaze dropped to her breasts. They weren't large, but they were proportional to her tall frame. They were only a 34 B, but they were high and firm. She turned to check out her ass, it was nice and toned too she knew. She didn't have to check it out in the mirror to know it was firm, round and a real asset, she constantly saw guys checking it out as she walked by. Colleen turned to the mirror and raised her hands to her breasts. Carefully she felt around the bottoms of the firm globes. Next she ran her fingertips around the sides and tops. No lumps, everything was good. Glancing at her jogger's wristwatch, she saw it was time to get dressed. The slinky nylon felt good as it flowed up her legs. She loved the feel of the silky material on her ass as she ran. A giggle came from her as she thought of her big secret. She ran with no panties on. Her natural golden bush was shaved smooth as a baby's. When she ran, the erotic feeling of the silky material lightly rubbing her mound would get her feeling very sexy. When she got home she would get her vibrator out and run it up and down her damp slit until she was ready to cum. Very carefully she would insert the cock shaped head into her virgin opening and even more carefully insert it into herself just a little ways. She was always careful to not get as deep as her hymen. That was a treasure she would present to her husband when she was married.

This morning she was feeling especially hot and needy. Her mound was swollen and damp. "Maybe I can play around a little and then run," she said to herself. "What the heck," she said out loud, "It's not quite as light as I would like it anyway." Opening the dresser, she slid her hands under her silk panties and found the slender 8-inch vibrator. She pulled it out and turned the switch to on. A very light hum emitted from the smooth shaft. Her vagina began to feel damp, itchy, as she ran her hand up and down the hard ivory looking shaft. Gently she ran her fingertips up to the realistic head and tweaked it. Playfully, she raised it to her mouth and ran the tip of her tongue out to touch it to the knobby plastic head. Staring into the mirror, she looked at herself in the mirror and saw a tall beautiful blonde with a perfectly proportioned body, golden blonde hair standing topless, teasing a realistic looking artificial ivory cock with her tongue. She stifled a giggle. She had never sucked one, never even touched one; but she had listened to her girlfriends, she had read some pretty racy books and she taught sexual education too.

Colleen slid the head into her mouth and began to suck on it, she laved the head, licked the corona and underneath the edge of the flared head. Slowly she stuck the hard vibrator in as deep as she could without gagging and began to pretend she was sucking a cock. It was her other secret. She would wake up wet, hot, needing her fingers in the middle of the night when she dreamed her secret dream. A guy holding her down on her knees; one powerful hand on her shoulders, the other behind her head as he forced her to swallow his cock. His hand would push and pull her head, forcing her to take it full length while he ordered her to suck and lick.

The beautiful blonde pulled the wet vibrator out of her hot sucking mouth and switched it off. "Darn," she said out loud. She was getting really damp, more like gushing wet and very hot and needy. Quickly she stuck the damp toy under her pillow. It would be safe there until after her run. "Gees," she said out loud as she felt how damp her vagina had gotten while she played. She bent over the bed and grabbed the tight silky tube top, and froze. She saw the reflection of a pair of sweat pant clad legs in the mirror, right behind her, they were a man's legs!

A scream stuck in her throat. When she tried to stand up and turn to confront the intruder she was slammed face first into her bed coverlet. A powerful hand had shoved her face into the thick quilt with enough force to painfully pinch her lips between her teeth and the mattress.

With all the strength she had Colleen fought to stand up and get away. She knew if she could get some distance, even a couple feet, she had a chance of getting away. She could not twist or fight hard enough in the powerful grip too get loose or slip from under the powerful pressure holding her down. Suddenly a hand was on her ass. Her shorts were being pulled down. RAPE, she was going to be RAPED! Adrenaline rushed through her system!

With all her strength, Colleen lunged upright. She caught him by surprise. Spinning, she dashed towards the bedroom door. She was free. Then disaster struck. As she took her second long stride she tripped and fell. His hands were still tightly grasping the elastic band of her silky shorts. As he spun to follow her he kept a tight hold and jerked the shorts down. Colleen made an uncontrolled full length landing on her front. Her naked breasts smashed into the carpet, her chin hit hard enough to make her head bounce. Stunned, she lay there for a moment then fueled by extreme fear, she started to scramble to her knees.

"I've had about enough of this shit you fucking blonde cunt," a male voice barked behind her. Suddenly she was picked up bodily and thrown onto bed face first. She caught a glimpse of him in the mirror as he tossed her down. He was shorter than her, about 5 foot 6 or 7, but he had wide shoulders on a powerful stocky build. There was no doubt in her mind that she could not match his strength, she had to get distance between them. She tried to get up again; that's when she saw the knife! He held it up to her face. Standing behind her, his weight pinning her down, he slowly twisted the knife around in front of her eyes. All hope flowed out of her.

"I, I, I don't have much money, but you can have it, it's in my purse over on the dresser," she whimpered. He said nothing. She tried to turn her head to see him in the mirror. "Don't move cunt, don't even blink or I'm gonna cut you up real, real bad." She froze, her face in the coverlet. Her shorts were off one leg, she felt him pull back and reach down. "Lift your right leg up," he ordered. She complied and felt the shorts pulled off. Now she was stark naked in front of a man for the first time in her life. Fingers went to her back, ran down her sides reached under and cupped her right breast, pinched her nipple making her cry out. "Ouch, stop it, don't touch me," she yelled at him. He didn't respond, only ran his fingers down to her ass, then across her cheeks and down between her legs. A shudder passed through her whole body. She sobbed out loud as he used to fingers to pull her damp, swollen lips apart and exposed her pink wetness. She could picture in her mind what he was seeing as her stood looking down between her thighs. Colleen sobbed and tried to close her legs up tight.

"Had my eye on you for a long time slut. Careful bitch aren't you. Never could get you alone out on that trail. It took me a long time to locate you. This is nice and private, no neighbors out here and here you are, shaved beaver, using a vibrator to get ready for me, all hot and ready to fuck," he laughed.

"No, please, I'm a virgin, I have to stay that way, my church, I want to get married in the church, please, can't I do something else for you?" she begged. His hand drifted down to her vagina. "Nice, smooth, real nice plump little lips, and a little damp," was his answer. "Spread em honey," h e ordered. "Please, OHH," she shut up when the knife slowly stroked up and down the side of her neck. Slowly, she spread her legs. "More honey, a little more," he ordered.

His fingers spread her open again; another finger dipped into her damp slit and began to stroke her sensitive inner lips. "Naughty girl I watched you playing stinky finger and sucking on your toy," he said. "You ever suck a real cock?" He asked. "NO, nnno," she lowered her voice. "Well, you wanted to do something else, you don't want to fuck so maybe sucking my cock will do it," he told her. Hope flowed through her, then resignation. He was lying, she knew it, could sense it. But is she made him cum; she new guys were often sated when they climaxed. She had heard that from a married cousin and it was in the sex education studies.

"I never did it, I don't know how," she told him. She felt him tie something around her right ankle, then around her left ankle. "Get up" he told her. Slowly, carefully, with the knife in the corner of her vision, she stood up. Looking down, she saw a cord tied to each ankle. It was about 3 feet long. She couldn't run now. He wasn't taking any chances.

It had taken him three months of watching to get to her. He had raped at least twenty of the high school cunt, and a couple older broads. He liked them about 20, young and tender. The half dozen high school bitches he had gotten to in this burg were good tender young meat, but only one was a virgin. He nailed them if he got a chance, but he wanted something a little older yet innocent and sweet. He usually hung out in churches to find 'em. That's where he spotted this one.

""Kneel sweet heart, keep your eyes down and kneel." She sank to her knees. He walked in front of her and stood still, knife in hand. "Pull my pants down and then off," he ordered. The sharp knife lay lightly on the side of her neck.

Colleen shakily pulled down his baggy sweat pants. When they cleared his groin, she jumped in surprised. He wore no underwear. His penis stood tall and hard, veins on the inch and a half wide shaft stood out. As she stared at it, she could see the eight-inch shaft throbbing and twitching. Her worst fears rose up again. "OK, what do you want me to do?" she asked. "I'll do what you want, but please, let me keep my virginity, I can't get married in the church if I am not a virgin and if I get pregnant I can't have a abortion," she quietly told him. "Gee, that's a sad fucking story baby, really makes me want to cry," he told her. "Open up honey, I don't believe you never sucked cock, I watched you with your toy," he told her. "No really, I only practiced, pretended," she told him. "SUCK MY COCK OR I'M GONNA FUCK YOU," he yelled at her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.