My Brother's Girlfriend

by Drifter

Copyright© 2002 by Drifter

Erotica Sex Story: His brother is a jerk but his girlfriend likes his little brother too...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

I was home alone when I heard Danny and Terri come in the front door. They thought I had gone with Dad to the ball game but I had to stay home and finish my home work. It was Dad's night off. He worked second shift normally and I hated to miss the time with him since he was my only living parent but it was a hard rule about homework and I had screwed off all afternoon so I guess I got what I deserved. As it turned out I got a lot more than I deserved.

I knew Danny was fucking his girlfriend. Hell he teased me all the time about me not hardly ever getting laid and how he got it almost every night with Terri. To make it worse he told me how hot Terri was and how much she loved sex of any kind.

I shortly heard Terri's moans in the living room and knew they were at it again. I moved quietly to the open railing that overlooked the living room from upstairs. As I looked I had an instant woody. There below me, Terri lay on her back with Danny plowing away between her spread legs. Her blouse wide open, her braless breasts swaying with every thrust. She was very vocal and encouraged him by grunting things like "Oh yes baby fuck me hard... I love your big cock... make me cum baby..." and lots more I had never heard her swear at all but now she was using every nasty word in the book and I have to say my older brother really responded, driving into her like crazy. She came several times with out even a pause between and then finally as they rested, that really meant that Danny was only fucking his cock into her slowly, she opened her eyes and looked right into mine.

I was standing there with my hard cock out and in my hand as I jacked off watching then fuck on the floor below me. She moaned again softly and smiled up at me. She began hunching up to meet him and I heard her say, "Are you sure your dad and brother are gone tonight?" and she waved and winked at me.

Danny said, "Yeah, don't worry about them, they are both queer for baseball. I don't thing Robbie has had more than one or two girls ever. He is too much into sports. Hell fucking you is my favorite sport."

She groaned and said, "I bet Rob is more into sex than you think. He is cute and sexy. I bet he could get all he wants."

The conversation ended then as Danny started to cum and he drove harder and faster into her and they both had a great climax. So did I as Terri watched me stroke my cock and shoot cum over the railing onto the carpet beside them. As I turned to leave I was caught for a moment as I watched her reach out her hand and rub it in the pool of my cum.


I slipped back into my bedroom and I heard them leave shortly after that. All I could think about for the next several days was how hot Terri looked and sounded and the way she had looked at me when she noticed I was watching them fuck. She had been so cool. She seemed to like it that I was watching.

I was a sophomore in high school and Danny and Terri were seniors. I saw her occasionally at school after that day and she seemed to smile bigger and be a lot friendlier. I started to get hard ever time I saw her. Danny was a lucky bastard, She was fucking gorgeous and had a great body that I thought was perfect for fucking. I hadn't had a lot of experience but I sure dreamed about it a lot.

Then one day about a month later I was walking home after school when this car pulls up beside me. I looked and saw Terri and she said, "Hi Rob want a ride home?"

God was she kidding? I moved to the car and opened the door and crawled in. As she pulled away I noticed how her sweater hugged her large breasts. God I could actually see her nipples outlined and I realized she didn't have a bra on. My cock jumped as I stared at her nipples. Then my eyes dropped to her legs. Her short skirt was pulled up high on her trim tanned thighs. As I looked at her face in profile she was smiling and she said, "You like looking at me Robbie?"

I was busted but I croaked out, "God yes Terri. What normal male wouldn't?"

"Why thank you sweety. I noticed you really enjoyed the view at your house the other night."

She didn't have to say more. I groaned and said, "I guess I should apologize for peeping at you guys. God that was hot."

"Rob I have a secret for you, I loved you watching. It has happened a few other times for me and I love being watched while I get laid. It made it even better that night... honest."

"Well I sure enjoyed it?"

Then she surprised me when she asked, "Honey, don't you have a girlfriend you can do it with regularly?"

For some reason I felt freer to talk than I ever had and I said, "No, not really. I have gotten lucky a few times but no steady. I get all tongue tied when I'm with a girl."

She smiled as she pulled into my drive way. She killed the engine and got out as I did. She looked at me and said, "Danny got busted hanging out in the halls when he was supposed to be in class. So he is in detention for the next two hours. I need to get something out of his room I left there. Do you mind?"

I assured her I didn't and we went in and up the stairs together. I watched as she walked into Danny's bed and reached under his pillow and pulled out a pair of black, sheer panties. She smiled at me and held them up in front of her and said, "Don't these look nice."

I don't know where I got the guts but I said, "I would rather see you in them. Preferably with just those on."

She smiled even larger and her eyes dropped to my hard cock. She spoke softly, "Rob, if Danny ever found out..." and her voice trailed off. I couldn't believe she would even consider it. She was still looking at my cock and she licked her lips and said, "Would you really like to see me like that?"

"Oh yeah Terri."

"Get out of her for five minutes and then come back."

I stood there in shock and she said "Go damnit" and I was out of there.

I watched my watch as I imagined what she was doing. Then I headed back and stepped in the door. She was leaning against the wall and all she wore was the panties. My eyes took in her full melon like breasts that stood out with no sag at all. Her nipples were swollen and stood out hard and crimson. Her small waist exploded into her gorgeous rounded hips and ass. My eyes stopped on her pussy which was clearly showing through her panties. She trimmed her bush. I groaned and she smiled, "I think you like me Robbie."

I rubbed my cock and just nodded. Then she said "Honey, If Danny ever found out..."

This time I said, "He will never learn from me."

Then she caught the top of her panties with her thumbs and pushed them down to the floor stepping out of them. She looked at me and said, "Rob I think you are damn cute and sexy. If you tried to take advantage of the situation I don't think I would even think about stopping you."

I pulled my t-shirt off and pushed my jeans and shorts to the floor. Nude I took a step toward her. Her eyes were locked on my cock and she shivered as I reached up and cupped her breasts, one in each of my hands. Our lips met and the kiss was so hot. Her tongue was all over my mouth. I returned it and she sucked on my tongue like it was a cock.

She took a step back and we fell on Danny's bed. Her legs spread and she guided my cock into her wet cunt. She was so hot and ready I slipped in all the way in one stroke. She groaned, "Oh yes baby, that feels so good. Fuck me baby... fuck me hard."

It didn't take either of us long to cum and we lay together spent. After a moment she sighed and said, "Honey you have no reason to be shy. That was great. I shouldn't say this Rob but you fuck me better than Danny does."

I had read a lot about guys who went down on girls after cumming in them and frankly I was curious. I kissed her and then sucked on her still hard nipples. She groaned nicely and I moved further down. She exclaimed, "Oh you sweet little fucker. Do it... eat me honey."

I used every thing I had ever read or heard on as I licked and bit and sucked Terri through four growing climaxes. truth is I didn't notice or mind the fact that her cunt was full of my cum. I loved eating her beautiful pussy.

She lay there wiped when I stood up. She smiled a warped smile and said, "Oh fuck little brother. Danny is going to have to share me with you from now on."

I was hard again and she pulled me back on the bed and went down on me. Danny was right, she was one hell of a piece of ass. She left thirty minutes later and I wondered how lucky I could get.

After that day, she and I got together occasionally, actually ever chance we could, for more of the same. I loved it and she loved it and Danny never knew about any of it. She soon had my confidence up so I was feeling a lot easier with the girls. She suggested I ask this one really cute popular girl out who was one year ahead of me in school. I looked doubtful and she said, "Don't argue, Debbie wants you. She will be eager to spread her gorgeous legs for you baby. Trust me I know what I am talking about."

The next day at school I had butterflies in my gut enough to kill a bear but I walked up to her after school and was surprised at how easily we chatted. She seemed really friendly and soon I asked her to go out with me that night. She smiled and agreed immediately. Then I thought, shit I don't have a driver's license, what the hell am I going to do. To my amazement she said, "Rob I know you can't drive yet so will it be OK if we go in my car?"

I was so relieved I quickly agreed and she said she would pick me up at 7. Man how lucky could I get?

Later as we drove away from my house she smiled at me and said, "Rob, I am a little hard of hearing. It would be better if you were closer."

I grinned like a cat and slid over until my thigh was against hers and she laughed and said, "That's much better." My arm seemed awkward so I slid it around her shoulders. She smiled and said "I've noticed you at school and hoped you would ask me out. What made you finally do it?"

"The truth is I have wanted to but was afraid you wouldn't want to date someone behind you in school. Then Terri, my brothers girlfriend, suggested I should ask you out. I couldn't believe you would go but Terri insisted. Man I am sure glad she did."

Debbie smiled and leaned over and gave me a quick kiss right on the lips. Her eyes twinkled and she said, "There, that should break the ice." then after a pause she said, "I will have to thank Terri."

We pulled into the drive in. I reached across her to pay and when I sat back with the ticket stubs my hand accidentally brushed across her soft breasts. Damn it felt so good. She just looked at me and grinned and pulled ahead into the drive in. I was a little surprised when she parked on the back row. Commonly referred to as make out row. She killed the engine and reached out for the speaker. As she set it in place I asked her if she wanted a drink of anything. She said no, maybe later and looked at me as if she were waiting for me. I wasn't sure what to do and then I remembered Terri's words, "Trust me, she is eager to spread her legs for you." I decided to go for it and leaned over and kissed her. Softly at first and then with a lot of tongue. It was our first date and I guess I expected her to stop me but she slid her arms around my neck and kissed me back the same way. She was hot. After a long kiss we broke and we were both sort of gasping for air. She looked at me and said, "Great kiss Rob, I won't ask where you got so good but do it again."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.