Subliminal Message Adventures - Cover

Subliminal Message Adventures

Copyright© 2002 by Ving

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man discovers how to control people through subliminal messages. He takes advantage of that knowledge and turns a woman and then an entire office in to his personal sex toys

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Science Fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, adult sci-fi story

The moment I got home I started transferring the tapes of Kathys serial gangbang into five minute segments and began to build my website watchthesecretaryfucklive.com. Being a tech geek it was no problem making it both graphically eye catching and easy to navigate. The first page was in black and gold and the first graphic that popped up was a triptych of photos that moved from a shot of a cock in her mouth, to one with the cock head next to her lips, and finished with a shot of her looking at the camera with cum smeared on her smiling lips and a gob dangling from her chin. I made it possible for the public to click on anyone of them as they moved in order to see them full sized, and I made them very big. Next I made the free tour four pages long and filled them with photos and 30 second video clips from the various cameras, the under the desk camera was an added plus because it was so different from the other six. I was so busy editing on the fly between her trysts that I never paid attention to the view from the under desk cam. Kathy made it a habit to sit at her desk as she waited for each man to enter her office and the camera made clear why. She never stopped playing with herself, immediately after sitting down she had one hand or the other and sometimes both rubbing her panty covered labia or moving her panties out of the way so she could finger fuck her self. My jaw dropped as I realized the upskirt gold mine I now possessed. As a long time peruser and often time user of the porn sites available on line I pretty much had a good reading of what turned us on, and a lot of my fellow perverts were turned on by upskirt videos, especially candid ones. And that was the essence of my site. I was going to sell a beautiful blonde fucking and sucking to her hearts content all the while totally unaware her every action was being watched around the world. Amateur and candid were big search words and other sites liked advertising those too. Once they found my site and saw all the photos and videos of an honest to goodness actual amateur and easily discern that they were taken without her knowledge I would have them hooked. That Kathy was stunningly beautiful wouldn't hurt either. Finally, after hours of rating the various on line security companies offering to take check and credit card memberships, I selected the one that offered the best security while making it easy to sign up. I told them I was offering memberships for 15 a month, 10 for a 3 month contract, and 5 for a six month contract. I also made it non renewing, cause I hate the sites that continually bill you and make it as difficult as hell to figure out how to cancel.

By midnight I was up and running and for the next two hours I spent my time making sure the www knew there was a new player in town and he was selling the real Mcoy. The site offered real time sex shows in two hour blocks twice a day, 10 am to 12, and 2pm to 4pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. The rest of the time members could down load as much as six hours a week of streaming videos of that weeks shows, plus three hours of that first gangbang. After getting an eyeful of the under desk cam shots I decided to sell it as an ad on. For an extra monthly fee members got to see it for the 40 hour work week. Kathy would now be exposing her beautiful legs, short skirts, panties, and her playing with herself the entire time she was in her office. And she wouldn't have a clue it was being done.

Since the next day was a Wednesday I got to work by 8:30, and immediately called a furniture supply store and ordered a floor to ceiling mirror for Kathys office, insuring next day delivery. While building the web site I got an idea for an upgrade of my program, took the time to write it, and make it ready for installation. I plugged into the mainframe and downloaded it. I would now be able to send pre written messages at pre determined times to every terminal in the office, while still being able to send real time ones. It would also be triggered each time a terminal was turned on. Now I wouldn't be tied to my pc, and most importantly of all, I would have all day to send a series of messages. I have given myself the power to create a moral code and change the behavior of anyone I choose. The fact that I was instilling in them an amoral code was one of lifes little ironic twists. I composed Kathys list of messages, the first was "fuck men 10a.m-11a.m", a half hour later she got the message "masturbate 11 to noon". I then picked two men at random and sent one the message to fuck Kathy at 10., the other at 10:30. I sent my boss a series of messages, starting with "give Jeremy 12000 raise", then "trust Jeremys judgment", and "I like Jeremys ideas". I was about to totally remake our office, from people to furniture. I heard Kathy enter her office and turned the under desk cam on and started broadcasting its images. Kathy was all ready seated with her skirt hiked to her waist, her legs spread and one hand stroking her pussy through her panties. God bless horny women everywhere, they sure make a lonely mans heart sing. Then I got back to changing the face of my work place. There were 18 of us in all, 11 men counting myself and the boss, and 7 women. I didn't want anyone over the age of 40, any one married, and anyone not physically appealing. I sent some a consider retirement message, some a message suggesting they needed better jobs, and others intimating they quit before they get fired. By the time I finished I had pared us down to 10 total, keeping Kathy, 2 other women, myself, 4 other men and my boss. I now had to figure out how to hire 7 more young, good looking women and 3 more men.

Every once in a while I would glance at the screens to see what Kathy was up to. She stayed seated at her desk, typing and filing with one hand while she played with her self with the other. Just before 10 I checked with the company handling memberships and found 20 some members. Precisely at 10 the selected man entered Kathys office where he was greeted by her as she sat behind her desk. She pushed her chair far enough away from it so he could see her spread legs and the crotch of her panties under her raised skirt. I brought up the site on screen to see how it was receiving while at the same time going from cam to cam making sure to get the best shots. The mikes were working fine, their conversation was clear as a bell. The site looked great, so did the sight of Kathy and our co-worker. They had moved to the couch where Kathy lay on her back with her legs spread and her skirt hiked around her waist. She had pulled her panties aside on her own, and I had the cams zeroed in on his cock going in and out of her pussy. She told him to take his time, for they had an hour to play around. He took his cock out of her and replaced it with his tongue. I zoomed in for a close up of the tip of it as he licked her clit and lapped up and down her labia. Kathy said she was going to cum, so I zoomed back to get a full view of her body quivering as she came. When she stopped quaking she got on her knees and began to suck him off. Again I zoomed in for a close up of the action, her cheeks puffed out when she took him into her mouth and ran her tongue around his shaft. She tilted her head back to let it out of her mouth and let it rest on her lips. Her tongue snaked out and ran up and down his length, then over the head and rim. She put it back in her mouth, sucked in her cheeks and began bobbing her head up and down on it. He said he was close to cumming and Kathy replied that he could shoot off in her mouth and on her face, then she would get him hard again and he could fuck her. Upon hearing that the beautiful secretary sucking him off wanted him to cum on her face he instantly erupted, spewing gob after gob of his jism all over her lips, cheeks, chin and neck. Kathy slipped her tongue out and licked up all she could reach. The rest she wiped up with her fingers and put on her lips. She looked at the man, smiled, opened her mouth wide and licked it off with her tongue. The cam got a great shot of her neck muscles moving up and down as she swallowed it all.

She sat down on the couch, raised her skirt, pulled her panties off, spread her legs, put three fingers up her pussy and began fucking herself. The guy sat down next to her and watched, every now and again stroking himself trying to regain his hardness. Kathy smiled at him and said as soon as she got herself off she would try to get him hard by sucking on him again. It didn't take Kathy long to cum. She told the guy she loved cumming and that she could do it all day long. I realized I had created an orgasm machine and decided I needed to take personal advantage of it. She got back down on her knees and began to suck the guy off again. She pursed her lips and kept them tight around his shaft as she raised and lowered her head. She kept at it for a good 5 minutes but he never got hard again. Kathy stopped, looked him in the eyes and asked him if she was doing okay. He muttered yes, she was doing just fine, but that he thought he was finished for awhile. Kathy pouted and said I really need to be fucked. The guy shrugged and said you have no idea how much I wish I could accommodate you, but it's going to take awhile. She surprised us both when she asked him to put his pants back on and go get another man to fuck her. She smiled at him and added maybe watching me fuck another guy will get you hard and when he's done you'll be able to fuck me too. The guy just looked at her, shook his head in wonderment and did as she suggested. Kathy was amazing me no end, and I'm sure the members of her web site were just as amazed. The guy returned in a few minutes with another colleague who wasted no time in slipping between her legs to put the pud to work. He was a noisy one and liked to talk, he told Kathy she was a beautiful fucking whore, and a wild slut and he enjoyed the shit out of banging her cunt. Kathy responded by hissing yesss, talk dirty to my, call me names while you pound my pussy with your big hard cock. The first man walked over to her, grabbed her head in his hands and guided her mouth back to his dick. I panned the cam back and took in the shot of both men using the beautiful blonde for their pleasure. Watching his friend fucking her while sucking him off finally got the first man hard again. He tapped the other man on the shoulder and suggested they swap positions. The guy said sure and disengaged himself from Kathys pussy. He struggled to his feet, his loose pants hindering his movements, and wiggled over to her face. He held his cock near her lips and told Kathy to lick her juices off his cock. She smiled, stuck her tongue out and ran it up and down his hardness. She lapped it all around, then put it back in her mouth and swallowed. She then put her mouth around his cock and slowly lowered her face down onto it. She didn't stop until her nose was buried in his pubic hair and his dick was evident in her expanded throat. She raised and lowered her head just a few inches so he was fucking her throat. She was mewing and moaning very loudly. The guy started talking again telling her she was a cock sucking cunt, and he was going to cum in her mouth like it was her pussy. With that he grabbed her head in both hands and forced her nose once again into his pubes. He bucked against her and began to cum. Kathy gagged and some of his jism spurted from her mouth and coated her lips and chin. What didn't shoot out her mouth she gulped down in short quick swallows. When he popped out she took a finger and wiped up what was on her chin, then stuck out her tongue and licked it off. This was too much for the man who finally got his chance to fuck her and he jerked and twisted as he came deep in her pussy. Exhausted, he rolled off her and collapsed on the floor. With a wicked grin Kathy cupped three fingers together, put them deep in her cunt and scooped out all the mans cum that she could. She looked at the men, put the fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean. The men looked at each other and one after the other told her she was the most beautiful horny bitch they had ever met. Kathy thanked them and told them that for some reason she was feeling extremely horny lately and it was nice of them to take care of her needs. They told her any time she wanted to get fucked or suck a cock, just give them a call. They put their clothes in order and left her office. It was now almost 10:30 and Kathy watched another man enter her office. Kathy looked at him and asked if he wanted a blow job or to fuck her. The man replied I was hoping for both. Kathy laughed and said I think that can be arraigned. She walked over to him, knelt at his feet, unzipped his pants, took out his hardening cock and put it in her mouth. She sucked on him until he said it was time to fuck. She then dutifully rose, walked over to the couch, laid down on her back, moved her skirt and panties out of the way, spread her legs and told the guy she was ready to be fucked. They didn't talk much, just the odd animalistic grunt when something felt especially good. He came in her pussy, stood, zipped up and left. Kathy put her fingers in her cunt and scooped out the mess he made and put them in her mouth. She idly licked them while she walked back to her desk, sat down and continued playing with herself. She made herself cum at least a half dozen times. Every so often she would try to do some work from her computer, and when she did she read "I love Jeremy" subconsciously. At 11 she moved her chair back from her desk and put her stiletto clad feet on the desks edge, lodging the heels on the underside of the edges overhang. She spread her legs wide and for the next hour using fingers from one hand or the other and sometimes both at once she fucked herself, giving herself at least a half dozen orgasms.

I took the time off and went to my bosses' office and told him I heard through the grapevine that we were going to lose some workers. He nodded, then shook his head and said he didn't know how to replace them. I told him I had an idea how it could be done and would he mind if I tried. He gave me his blessing and said good luck. I told him if it works right he should have a good crew of people working under him real soon and left. I chuckled to myself as I walked back to my office, if it did work out right he most definitely would have some people under him.

I proceeded to my desk and wrote an email to several secretarial schools in the area telling them that we had some immediate openings for data entry typists. I made the email very detailed so it would take whoever read it almost a half hour to assimilate it all. Of course I included my program and messaged "young good looking women" and hoped they were slow readers.

A little after one I went to Kathys office and woke her. She smiled when she saw me and said she was very happy to see me. I said thank you, and asked her if she would like to go out with me after work. She jumped into my arms and said she would love to go out with me, she kissed me on the lips, then whispered in my ear that she was falling in love with me. I pulled back from her, looked her in the eyes, and said, if that were true she would make me the happiest man in the world. She stared back and said yes it was true, and if I returned her love she would be the happiest woman in the world and would do anything I asked of her. I looked deeper in her eyes and told her I had fallen in love with her the day she first came to work, then smiled to myself, she was all ready doing everything I asked of her. She kissed me again, spreading her lips and inserting her tongue into my mouth. I could taste the two men she had sucked off and made a mental note to get her a toothbrush asap. I stepped back from her embrace and told her we had to get back to work. She nodded her head, giggled and said yes lover. My heart sang as I walked out her door and entered my office. This was going to be fantastic, beauty and the beast come to real life.

I immediately sent her next message, "fuck men 2PM-4PM", and sent messages to 4 coworkers telling them to fuck Kathy at half hour intervals. I also received an email from one of the secretarial schools telling me they had two excellent candidates. I emailed them back to set up appointments for the next day. I then busied myself writing an introduction to the company that included the message "I need to be fucked", that they would read first. Then I composed an application form for them to fill out that included the message "I'm available for fucking". When I had finished it was almost 3, and the second man was zipping him self up and walking out the door, leaving Kathy sprawled, legs akimbo, on the couch. Her panties were still missing so I zoomed a cam into her crotch to catch the cum glistening in her cunt hair and coating her pussy lips. The next man entered and went directly to the prone beauty, dropped his pants, and immediately began fucking her. I was almost getting bored with the action and knew I had to expand on her activities. When the guy lifted Kathys legs and rested them on his shoulders in order to fuck her deeper, I got a look at her ass. I was suddenly struck dumb, I was so enthralled with her beautiful cunt I had completely forgotten about her ass. I also remembered the guy who had spanked her. Stupid me, there was much more to be explored than just her pussy fucking and her cock sucking. In a flash I knew where I needed to take her that night, and I would also get a chance to see what I could get her to do without the prompting of the messages.

As I was working the cams and idly doing my actual job, I got an email from a second school telling me about another candidate. I emailed them back scheduling a third appointment for the next day. I also looked up the membership numbers for the web site and saw it was now up to almost 60, not bad for a site less than 24 hours old. I figured I was sitting on a gold mine, and the distinct possibility of making some large coin was in the air.

I went to Kathys office before the last man left. This guy had her bent over her desk and was fucking her from behind. Kathy had her head down as she was pushing back onto him. I walked around in front of her and lifted her head by her chin, while caressing her cheeks with my fingers and thumb. Kathy looked startled when she saw me, and blushed deep red. She tried to turn her head so she didn't have to look at me, but I held her tight and leaned over to whisper in her ear. I told her I loved her with all my heart and there was nothing that she could do that would ever change that. When I again looked at her eyes she was crying, but a small smile bent her lips upward. I once more leaned forward and whispered that I liked seeing her fuck other men and I loved watching her cum. That did it for her, she stared at me as her body trembled with the force of her orgasm. I leaned over again and whispered that she was a good girl, and that she should cum as much as she wanted. Her body shook even more as she cried out in pleasure, watch him fuck me, look at me cumming and cumming for you, I love you Jeremy, I love you sooo much. She collapsed on the desk top, stranding the man and his rigidity in mid air. I said to him she looks kind of tuckered out, you may have to jack off on her face. Kathy raised her head and looked at me, a question in her eye. I said to her you will never look more beautiful to me than when you have cum smeared all over your body and face. Ask him, my sweet Kathy, ask him to cum all over your face. She gave me that brave little smile of hers, then turned her head to the man and did as she was told. She begged him to cum all over her face, pleaded with him to splatter her eyes and nose and cheeks and lips with his maleness. I grabbed her right hand and placed it on her pussy and told her to make her self cum one more time as he spent himself all over her beautiful face. By the look in the mans eyes he thought we were both crazy, but he needed to cum as badly as Kathy and I wanted him to. He walked around the desk so he was facing her and proceeded to wank himself off, aiming his cock at her face. Kathy began to beg him for his cream once again, licking her lips with her tongue and shoving her fingers in her pussy, telling him to jack off on her face while she jacked herself off. I walked around to the side so I could lean one way and see her fingers going in and out of her cunt, then lean the other way and watch him spray her face. Kathy yelped and moaned when the first gob hit her cheek, when the second wad landed on her forehead her body shook so hard the third wad missed her face and landed in the blonde hair that framed her face. He grabbed her chin to hold her still until he finished the job she had begged him to do. Kathys ass quivered and shook, but her face remained stock still until the last little bit of cock juice dribbled out his piss hole and was rubbed over her lips. He stumbled backward, spent and tired. I lifted Kathy up off the desk and carried her to the couch where I sat and placed her on my lap, cradling her body in my arms, whispering to her over and over how much I loved her. When she finally stopped shivering I placed her length ways on the couch and covered her with my suit coat. She soon fell asleep, exhausted by her days exertions, but with the same little smile that I had grown to love painted on her face. The man and I walked out of her office together, he to his cubicle, me to the washroom to get a washcloth to clean Kathy with. What just happened in there, he asked me. I chuckled and told him that he just had the experience of a lifetime, and that if he played his cards right, there would be a lot more to follow. He cocked his head in silent question, and I told him the office was about to under go a radical makeover, and that he should just relax, don't ask too many questions and enjoy the changes. I told him I would see him the next day and we went our separate ways.

I got a washcloth from the mens room, ran it under hot water and returned to Kathy to wipe away the days accumulation of semen from her body. I wrote her a note that there were some files that needed to be downloaded before she left for the day, and when she was finished she could find me in my office. I left it in a conspicuous spot so she would see it easily when she awoke, and left her to get as much rest as she needed. I returned to my office, locked the door and sent her another message "Jeremy fuck my ass".I then began editing the days tapes for the 24/7 streaming videos and the upskirt masturbation section. It was almost three hours later when I heard the doorknob turn followed by a light rapping on the door. I turned off all the screens and let her in. Her hair was a mess, sleep was still in her eyes, her skirt and blouse were rumpled beyond repair and there was a huge run in one of her thigh highs, but she still looked like a blonde angel

We hugged and kissed in the doorway, then I took her hand and led her out into the street. Still being the dork I grew up as, I never learned to drive, so I had to ask Kathy if she had a car. When she answered in the affirmative I told her we would take her car to her place where she could bathe, change clothes and then I would take her out for a late dinner. She reached in her handbag, found her car keys and went to hand them to me. I stammered out that I didn't know how to drive and that she would have to do the honors. She looked at me in that funny way we geeks know all too well, then smiled and said we will have to change that. I loved her even more then. She led me to her car and we drove to her apartment in a nice part of town. When we arrived she went straight to the bathroom to shower and I was left alone to snoop around her apartment. I entered her bedroom and walked over to the closet. I was curious to see her clothes. I was pleased to see a collection of pleated skirts and sheer blouses hanging there, then I noticed a pile of clothes in a wicker basket set to the side. It was filled with the pants and blouses she no longer wore. Then I went to her dresser and pulled open the drawers, one was filled with thigh highs, most black, but a few lighter colored ones and one pair that was white. Another drawer revealed her lingerie. Much to my delight it was filled with her panties, all colors and all styles. Next to the dresser was a shoe rack filled with heels and flats. I took out a black pair of 3-inch heels, opened her panty drawer and took out a silky white pair of bikini style panties and put them on her bed. From the closet I took out a black pleated skirt and a black blouse. I put these on the bed too. I walked into her living room and noticed her computer. I turned it on and discovered it was connected to the Internet. I looked up her email address, quickly tapped into my program at work and then typed and sent her the message "I love ass fucking". I also went to one of those adult card messenger web sites and picked out a card to send to her. I lucked out and found a photo of a woman in a short pleated skirt bent over at the waist exposing her nylon clad legs, and her white panty covered ass. She was even blonde, but not as good looking as Kathy. I wrote that I loved her very much and that I couldn't wait to let the world see her looking like this. I then turned it off, and returned to her bedroom to await her return from her shower. She was wearing a long terry cloth robe and was toweling off her hair when she finally reappeared. I kissed her, asked her if I could use the facilities and told her I had all ready picked out her outfit for the night and had placed it on her bed. She beamed at me a very bright smile and said thank you, I like that you did that. I smiled back and told her I will be picking out your clothes from now on, she laughed and said oh you will, will you, I didn't laugh, I just looked at her and sternly said yes I will. She stopped laughing, looked at me, nodded her head in compliance and said anything you say my big handsome man. Boy did my head swell when I heard that. As I was walking towards her bathroom, so I could clean up a little, I told her that I had emailed her a message from work, and that if she got the time while dressing and waiting for me, I'd like her to download it. When she said sure I knew I had to take my time doing the shit, shower and shave routine.

When I finally returned to her bedroom Kathy was dressed and seated at her desk, staring vacantly at the computer screen while idly blow drying and brushing her hair. When she saw me she gave a little jerk, shook her head and blinked her eyes. I walked over to her, bent down and gave her a light kiss on the lips. Like the card I sent you, I asked. She laughed and said, I also love you very much and I can hardly wait to let you show me off to the world. She then turned the computer off, quickly finished ministering to her hair and rose from the chair. When she stood in front of me my heart leaped to my throat. Her heels made her tower over me, they also set off her long lean calves and thighs. The very short skirt hugged her hips and ass, then fell straight down to her thigh highs, just covering the dark band at their top. The black blouse was dark enough to conceal her pert breasts, but when she turned perpendicular to the light her nipples were quite evident. I walked over to her and lifted the hem of her skirt up to its full length above her waist. The pleats allowed it to rise in the front while the back remained still, staying in its place just covering her stockings. The thigh highs accentuated her long legs while sheathing them to about 4 inches below the crotch. Her white panties rose high on the sides of her legs, adding to the illusion of their length. The tuft of her pussy hair was quite evident as her panties bulged out above her labia, but then hugged the labia quite tightly, for I could see the indentation they created. I dropped the skirt and with my right hand motioned for her to turn around, which she obediently did. I lifted her skirt up over ass and gazed lovingly at her white panties as they held the firm globes of her ass. I reached out and caressed each panty-covered cheek. Oh god I couldn't wait to get my hands on that ass, and mentally kicked myself for the neglect I had given it while at the same time relishing the fact that it was about to be rectified. I dropped her skirt and told her she was not only the most beautiful woman I had ever met, she was also the sexiest. She actually blushed, then did a little curtsey and from the heart thanked me for the compliment. You must have heard that hundred of times, Kathy, I remarked. She nodded her head yes, and replied but never from someone I care so deeply for. Well you could have knocked me over with a feather, I had started out just playing around with subliminal messages and now I had a woman good looking enough to be a model ready to be my sexual slave.

We left the apartment and drove to an upscale restaurant, the type I would never frequent on my own. I was strictly a fast food joint kind of guy, and now here I was having to deal with a matre d' Needless to sat we got some very confusing looks, what was a blonde bombshell doing with a short, overweight cheaply dressed dweeb. Kathy was totally oblivious to the stares we received, she remained as elegant as ever and glided along the floor as we were led to our table. I walked a little slower so I could watch her short skirt swish about over her thighs. I almost got a hard on seeing the bands of her stocking tops peek in and out of view as she walked. When I saw several women tsk tsking her as she went by their tables it dawned on me Kathy looked like a high priced call girl, and the looks we got were more how could a shabbily dressed man like me afford her prices. That feeling was reinforced when we were finally seated at a very out of the way table in the back recesses of the restaurant. Actually that was a great place for us, for now I could hold the intimate conversation I had been putting off all night, to say nothing of the unseen liberties I could indulge in with my lady.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.