Subliminal Message Adventures - Cover

Subliminal Message Adventures

Copyright© 2002 by Ving

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man discovers how to control people through subliminal messages. He takes advantage of that knowledge and turns a woman and then an entire office in to his personal sex toys

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Science Fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, adult sci-fi story

I have been interested in subliminal messages since watching those skits about it on Saturday Night Live in high school. They were pretty funny, but as a pudgy, un-coordinated, named Jeremy, but called Germ, teenaged boy, they were the stuff of dreams. So as a senior with lots of time on his hands I seriously began researching the subject. Being the nerdy computer type, it was easy to find material, and just as easy to try to devise a program that would turn theory into reality.

By the end of my senior year I was ready for the first experiment. By process of elimination, and endless permutations I thought I had discovered the key. The shorter the message, for a thousandth of a second, once every four seconds for two minutes, five random times per hour, I was sure would get someone to submit to the message.

My first subject was a matter of luck. One of the bustier girls in school approached me one day and asked if I was that computer geek, Germ. Offended as I should have been, I just stammered yes. She said she was having a problem with her computer and asked if I would look at it. I said sure, realizing that it would give me an opportunity to try out my program. I told her I would meet her at three and rushed off to enter the message in the disc. After some deep thoughts I remembered the sweater she was wearing and decided to enter "room is hot" and sauntered over to our meeting place. I followed her to her desk in a deserted room. I couldn't resist the temptation the empty room provided, and openly stared at her breasts heaving up and down beneath her sweater as she booted up her pc.

It was easy finding out what was wrong with it, but I took the opportunity to slip in my disc. I got the machine up and running, then told her I would need to stay for about an hour to make sure it was doing what you want it to. I asked her what she would like to work on for an hour. She told me she was researching whales and was looking thru reference books. I brought up a whale link, started my program, and told her she could go to any whale related site from this link. I stood up and motioned for her to sit. When she asked what would I be doing, I just pointed to my book bag and said reading.

About a half hour later I noticed her start to squirm, five minutes later she was plucking her sweater off her chest and flapping it, as if trying to cool off. Five minutes after that she turned, looked at me, said, to hell with it, grabbed the edge of her sweater and lifted it up and over her head. I beheld the sight of one of the biggest breasted girls in school sitting in her bra. I almost fell off my chair, my hormones raging out of control at the vision of her huge tits filling out the over matched bra, and struck by the knowledge that my little gadget worked.

Throughout college I was never put in such an advantageous situation again with a woman, but had lots of fun with it with my fellow frat brothers and the communal pc. I got a job, as the resident tech geek of course, for a smallish computer data warehouse. The company filed and stored other companies excess computer data, with between 15 and 20 employees, burrowed away in their cubicles, endlessly typing information into the computers that seemed to take up most of their space. Then Kathy was hired and all hell broke loose, much to my scientific, to say nothing of my sexual and monetary, satisfaction.

Kathy was a stunning tall thin blonde. She was about 5'7", 120 or so pounds, long thin legs, always covered by pants, average breasts, and had an oval shaped face with almond shaped deep blue eyes. She could have been a playboy model, maybe not centerfold material because of her breast size, but right next door. She was a secretary in the pool and was at a computer all day. The first time I saw her I knew it was time to dust off the subliminal message program, a worthy subject had been found. Within a week I was into work early to bugger up her pc. I was all ready prepared with her first lesson when the call came for me to fix a down computer, knowing it was her computer I was going after.

Kathy was even more beautiful close up, and like the dork I was, I could barely get my words out. She interrupted me by dismissivley waving a hand at the machine and saying fix the damn thing, walked away.

Kathy always had her blonde hair wrapped tight in a bun at the back of her head. Her first message was "let hair down". It was so easy to fix what I had broken and insert my program that I was done before she got more than 20 feet away. I motioned to her and said it was fixed. She finally looked at me while mumbling that was fast and sat at her desk. Without a thank you she just brought up the files she was working on and turned to stare into the computer screen.

This time I didn't have to wait around the room to see what would happen. I did my rounds and random fixes around the building and every once in awhile would look into Kathys alcove. Sometime within that first hour she took her hair out of its bun and shook it loose, for the second time I got a chance to look in on her, I could see it cascaded around her shoulders and about half way down her back as she sat at her desk. Its blondeness shone even in the artificial light of the building. I was mesmerized by its beauty. Right on time, 2 hours later I got another call that her computer was down. I had added a little hitch to my program, one that every 2 or 3 hours shut her machine down so I could get another chance to change messages, or alter the one all ready running. This time the message read "skirts more comfortable", and let it run the rest of the day.

The next day Kathy came to work with her hair down and wearing a skirt. The only trouble was that it was ankle length, and I still couldn't see her legs. I went to my desk and programmed that day's message and waited for the call to fix her computer. When it came and I entered her cubicle she was really pissed. She wanted to know why I couldn't keep her computer working and said that I wasn't worth my pay. I apologized and said some machines just have bugs in them and it takes awhile to get them figured out. In her dismissive way again she said just fix it and left. I inserted that days message, "wear short skirts", and programmed it to run all day with no breakdowns.

The next day she came in wearing a knee length skirt. To keep her from blowing a gasket, and possibly costing me my job, I went to her cubicle and told her I wanted to look at her pc before it got too warm, to see if I could catch what might be causing her problems before they started. I reprogrammed the message to read "wear shorter skirts" and deleted the breakdown order.

Kathy had a breakdown free day and I actually got a look of acknowledgment from her.

The third day she finally showed up in a skirt that did her legs justice. It came to mid thigh and hugged her figure tightly. At lunch while seated in the cafeteria I got my first chance to see her legs while seated. She sat with them crossed and I was just able to see the slightly darker shade the bands of her pantyhose made beneath the hem of her skirt. No amount of pulling or tugging at its hem helped cover them. I rushed to her desk, and while she was eating I wrote "wear thigh highs" into the program.

The next day I made sure I followed her into the dining area and got a seat so I could get a good look at my budding creation. Sure enough, when she sat the dark band of her thigh highs were visible for all to see. I even got a look at some bare thigh above them before she saw me and turned away, all the while trying unsuccessfully to pull her skirt down. I hurriedly ate, giving her nylon covered legs a glance every so often, and then scurried to her pc and programmed "shorter, pleated skirts" into it.

The next morning I got in early and wrote "ignore coworkers stares" and waited anxiously for lunch time to roll around. I was in the lunch room before her and watched as she entered the room in her new splendor. Her blonde hair flowed down over her blouse which was tucked neatly into her blue pleated skirt. The skirt barely reached the bottom of the band of her thigh highs, and every time she took a step the whole band came into view. Any time she turned the skirt would whoosh out and uncover the bare thighs above them. Kathy walked to a chair oblivious to the looks she was getting. I sat across from her and for once ate a leisurely lunch, all the while openly ogling her charms.

I went to work very early the next morning and programmed every machine to read "ignore Kathys clothes", and then programmed Kathys to read "expose your panties". What a wonderful day it was, Kathy never made any attempt to cover any part of her legs or crotch, and her coworkers never took notice of her partial nudity. But I sure did, every chance I got I walked by her cubicle to see how much of her I could see. I almost fell over when I got my first long look at the red bikini panties she was wearing. They were pulled tight around her crotch, and I could see the indentation her pussy lips caused.

Then I really got lucky. The home office bought an upgrade program for the mainframe and I was selected to install it, and suddenly, with a legitimate reason to be there, I had the mainframe at my disposal. I was able to install the upgrade, with my program neatly piggy backed on it within two hours and then spent another hour configuring my program to individual pcs. By the time I was finished I was able to send specific messages, individually, to every worker in the building, including the bosses, from my own desk.

Money being the first of anyones wishes, the opening message I wrote went to my boss. I was on a yearly salary so I posted "Jeremy $12,000 raise". The next went to my coworkers, all except Kathy of course, saying "ignore Kathys behavior". Then finally to my beloved Kathy I instructed "fuck suck Jeremy". I pushed the send key for all three and waited for the day to turn interesting.

Before the first hour was up I received an email from my boss telling me he loved my work and was giving me a thousand dollar a month raise and it will appear on my next check. I had a low opinion of my boss, and his quick response only deepened my suspicion that the dumber one is the faster they are to succumb. I erased that message and sent another asking the same for Kathy. I figured no sense in her not cashing in, after all, if I was going to treat her like a whore, she might as well get paid like one.

Forty five minutes later Kathy was in my cubicle hugging me and expressing her joy about the sudden and unexpected raise. Five minutes after that she was sitting on the edge of my desk, her skirt hiked up to her waist, her panties pulled aside, and her thigh high covered legs locked in a death grip around my hips as I plunged my cock in and out of her cunt. Outside of the odd prostitute I used now and again, Kathy was my first fuck, and I was enjoying the hell out of it. Her cunt was ungodly tight, and it gripped my dick like a glove. I slowed my movements and savored the feeling of my cock in her pussy. I turned my head to watch several coworkers walk by, look in, and continue walking past. My program was working beyond my wildest dreams. I eased my cock back and forth, from rim to balls, for as long as I could before the pressure grew to be too much. I shoved all the way in to shoot my cum. My body jerked spasmodically in absolute pleasure as I filled my beloved experiment with my fluids. I continued to fuck as my cock shrunk inside her, only stopping when it popped.

I disengaged myself from between her legs and leaned back against the desk to help regain my breath. Kathy jumped down from the desk and proceeded to kneel at my feet so she could take my flaccid dick in her mouth. The ministrations of her lips, tongue and breath, plus the fact that the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, let alone met, was on her knees giving me a blow job like a common whore, had me hard again in seconds. This time it was Kathys mouth I slowly fucked in and out of. Suddenly she began to wrap her tongue around my shaft and like the fingers I was so used to, she jacked me off with it. The sensations sent me to sexual bliss and I exploded in her mouth. Kathy eagerly sucked it all in and swallowed it. Then she lapped up the residue on my shaft with her tongue and swallowed that, all the while looking me in the eyes.

I looked deep into her teal blue eyes as I caressed her face and brow with my fingertips, and as I ran my hands thru her gorgeous blonde hair. I placed my hand under the back of her head and gently pulled up, silently instructing her to rise. She got the hint and rose from her knees until she was standing tall right in front of me. I proceeded to hug her close and tight in my arms and whispered in her ear that I loved fucking her. She returned the intensity of my embrace and whispered in my ear that any time I wanted to fuck her, or have her suck me off, just ask.

She then stepped back out of my arms, reached under her skirt to adjust her panties and turned to walk out of the cubicle. As a parting shot she stopped, looked back at me over her shoulder, winked, and raised her skirt to show me her panty covered ass as she walked out the door. I grabbed her arm, stopped her, put my other hand under the front of her skirt and ran it over her panty covered cunt. Her panties were saturated with our combined juices and the leg holes sagged loosely away from her cunt allowing my fingers easy access into her hole. With two fingers I spooned some of our left over cum juice from her pussy and brought it to her mouth. With a smile on her face and a gleam in her eyes, she sucked it all down and then sucked my fingers clean with her lips.

After she left I rewrote and sent another message to my boss, "give Jeremy own office". It was one word longer than any message I had sent, but I figured he was easily susceptible and would have no trouble assimilating it. Again within the hour I got an email from him stating that my work deserved to be done in an office with a door and not in some anonymous cubicle. I sent Kathy a message "fuck the boss" and forty minutes later sauntered by his office only to see her skirt swaying over her ass as she was escorted through his door. I engaged his secretary in some light banter while I strained to hear the noises coming from the other side of the wall. Soon we both heard the sounds of orgasm as my boss verbalized his cumming with some very loud grunts and groans. His secretary acted as if nothing was happening, but my heart was pumping as I realized I had sent a woman to be fucked by another man. I was shaking my head in wonder and was ready to walk away when the door opened and Kathy stepped out. Her hair was slightly disheveled and her skirt was pretty rumpled, but she still looked as beautiful as ever.

She spotted me before I could get away and walked towards me, her face getting redder and redder as she approached me. When she stood in front of me, she dropped her head and spoke to the floor. She told she had just fucked our boss, she didn't know why, an overwhelming desire had just come over her, and she had to satisfy it. She then grabbed my hand, raised her head so she could look me in the eyes and begged me to fuck her again. Who was I to deny such a request. I took her back to my space, bent her torso over my desk, flipped her skirt up so I could see where I was aiming, pulled her misshapen panties out of the way, put my cock in her, and proceeded to fuck her doggy style. I let her skirt drop so I could watch her panty covered ass peek into view beneath it as I pistoned in and out of her pussy. I came in her cunt, when I withdrew, she again got on her knees so she could suck me into hardness, and once more swallow my wad when she got me to cum. This took a very long time, but I enjoyed every last minute of it.

I was a very tired fellow when I got home that night, but I decided to check my home email before collapsing into bed. A spam message I got gave me an idea that changed my life forever.

The next morning at work I sent the boss the command to give Kathy her own office, sent all the employees over the age of 40 the message "request retirement", sent all my other coworkers the message "ignore colleagues behavior". I then picked a name of one lucky fellow by random and sent him the order "fuck Kathy". I then sent Kathy a message to fuck him.

Two hours later all the employees received an email informing us that Kathy and I were being promoted and were going to get our own offices. I walked over to Kathys cubicle to congratulate her only to see her sprawled on her desk, her legs spread wide, and the cock of the lucky fellow buried in her cunt. I watched them fuck like dogs in heat until his legs and ass tensed and he shoved his dick as far up her pussy as he could while he shot his load inside her. When he was finished, he stood up, zipped his pants and left the room.

Kathy noticed me standing there and once again her face turned bright red. I told her that watching her fuck someone was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen, and that she had nothing to be ashamed of. I smiled at her and opened my arms wide in silent invitation for a hug. She practically jumped into my arms and squeezed me tight. I gently picked her up and laid her down on the floor. I spread her legs, pushed her skirt up to her waist and looked at the spreading wet spot engulfing her pussy as the lucky guys cum seeped out and was soaked up by her panties. I unzipped my pants, knelt between her legs and guided my cock once again into her just used cunt. God I got off on the power I had over her, making her wear clothes that I wanted to see her in, and then making her fuck anyone I wanted, whenever I wanted. I came with the image of what I had in store for her locked in my brain.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.