Fellatio and White Women
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2002 by Liclovely

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Two co-workers share suffer similar personal circumstances and meet one night, coincidentally.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

Erica fell off to sleep a few minutes later, with her legs open and cum continuing to leak out of her gaping hole. Vaughn got out of the bed and walked out of the bedroom towards the kitchen to get himself some water. As she reached the kitchen area, he heard a knock at his door. He looked at the clock. The clock read 2:30a.m.

"Who the fuck could be knocking at my door this late?" he said to himself as he eased himself towards the door. He was hoping it wasn't his ex-girlfriend, Deidre. She was a sista and he could do without a scene tonight.

He looked through the keyhole and saw Janet standing outside his door. He smiled to himself as he opened his robe before opening the door. Janet quickly walked into his home. As she turned around, she noticed that his robe was hanging open and that his dick was wet with white cream around the base and sides.

"I guess I don't have to ask if I'm interrupting something. I went over to Erica's after telling Steve that we were through. I just need someone to be near me, tonight. I don't want to break up anything here so I guess I'll leave," Janet said as she began to turn toward the door.

"Hold up, baby! You can get that here. Erica's upstairs and I'm here. We know you and care about you, so who else are you going to want to be with. Come here," Vaughn said as he reached and touched her shoulder.

Janet sighed at his touch. This man, this man! He had something over her. A way of talking to her... a way of fucking her that made her feel like a vibrant woman. He made her do things she would never imagined herself doing with another human being. If he wanted her to stay, she would stay... no matter what the consequences. She was tired of being safe and kept. It was time to get on with her life and what better way to do than to spend the night with her new lover and best friend?

Janet turned around and took a step towards Vaughn. She dropped her small purse onto the floor. While gazing at him, she unhooked the straps to her sundress and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing a pair of red thong panties. Vaughn moaned at the sight of her approaching form. She stepped to his chest and let her hard nipples rub against his stomach as she kissed and licked his skin. She slowly descended to her knees as her tongue followed. As she squatted and faced his dick, she noticed that his dick was smeared with a mixture of cum and cunny cream. She tentatively licked her tongue across and through the tangy sauce, gathering up as much as she could before placing her lips across his cum-crusted tip and bringing him to complete hardness.

Vaughn took hold of her head and pulled her off of his dick. He guided her to her feet, took her hand, and led her to his bedroom. As he came to the door, he turned to look at her.

"Are you ready for this, Janet? Are you ready for what probably will happen once we go in here? What you will see, what you will do?" Vaughn asked as he stood behind her and slowly glided his dick along the crack of her ass.

"Mmm... yes, to answer your questions. I'm not scared. Probably, for the first time in my life, I'm not scared" Janet said as she slowly pushed the door open to Vaughn's bedroom.

The first thing she noticed was the candlelit darkness of his bedroom. As she made her way to the bed, she noticed Erica's reclining form. She was on her back with her legs spread. She appeared to be dozing. What drew Janet closer to the bed was the sight of Erica's cunt! Her cunt lips were swollen and misshapen. There appeared to be cum spread around the cheeks of her ass on the bed. Her cunt continued to leak cum out of her gaping box. Janet licked her lips and looked at Vaughn. Vaughn smiled as she climbed on the bed and crawled towards Erica spread thighs...

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.