Fellatio and White Women - Cover

Fellatio and White Women

Copyright© 2002 by Liclovely

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Two co-workers share suffer similar personal circumstances and meet one night, coincidentally.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

Once in his bedroom, they began kissing as he backed her onto the bed and on her back. Her thighs opened automatically as she moaned into his mouth. Vaughn asked her if she wanted him to eat her. She replied that her pussy was plenty ready to be fucked, not licked and thanked him for the offer. The first touch of his cool cockhead on her hot pussyflesh caused her to snap back to the task at hand as she had a strong mini-orgasm. He felt warm liquid coat the very tip of his dick.

"Vaughn, you might want to put down some extra towels or something because my pussy tends to get very, very wet. I don't want to spoil your sheets," Erica said shyly.

"As long as my sheets smell like your pussy, I won't be having any problems sleeping. Plus, I love wet pussy! The wetter the better!" Vaughn said as the head of his dick, slick with her juices, gently began to part her nether lips, which were swollen with desire. Her pussy began to spasm! He felt much larger than she had expected. She felt him spread her open; split is more accurate, actually. As his mighty cock began to penetrate her, she felt her clitoris raked against his shaft, every single vein on his shaft felt like a tiny finger and she immediately began to cum!

"OOOHHHH... EWWWWW... SSHHHHH... Mmmmmmm... , " Erica screamed and thrashed under Vaughn's large Black dick.

After what seemed like an incredible length of time, he finally got his large cockhead and a few inches into her and began to slide back and forth. She felt the maw of her woman's tunnel of desire being forced open. With silken ease, he slipped into her syrupy wetness. Her pliable insides slowly stretched around him, an incredibly full feeling washed over her as she continued to have an almost uninterrupted orgasm. Her nipples were so hard, they were beginning to ache! He noticed that she kept her arms above her head, not once attempting to pause or stop his advances onto her sodden tunnel. He had been with many women who would often try to halt the advance of his large dick with a hand on his thigh, chest, or dick. Erica was the second white woman he had been with, Janet was the first, and they both allowed him to do with them as he pleased without limitation. He loved that quality in a woman. She was giving him all of her pussy. Her breasts warbled invitingly on her ribcage as he continued to ease his length and width into her.

"UMMMMM... EWWWWW... MMMMMM... AH!" Erica screamed as the nerves in her pussy twitched and tingled through countless orgasms. His dick felt like a bull's. He wasn't only burrowing deep inside of her; he was also spreading her pussy width-wise, something that had never been done in her sexual life. As she heard the initial 'slurp-slurp' sounds of her pussy being penetrated reverberating around the room, she imagined her pussy was wet as it had ever been. Her pussy had always produced an overabundance of fluids, but tonight the log-like member invading its territory was putting it to the test!

"FUCK, your pussy is WET and TIGHT, Erica! I haven't begun to get even half my dick inside of you and it feels like your cunt is drenched! Oh baby, where have you been all my life?" Vaughn said as he withdrew his cock until the head was resting just inside her cream-coated lips and then reversed his movement, sinking 6-7 inches of Black dick back inside of her. Her copious juices coated his dick. He could tell how deep he was diving into her by the cunt-creamed tidemark on his dick. It was beginning to gather on the underside of his dick in dollops... and then drip off it onto her plentiful asscheeks and then down to the sheets below.

"OH, Vaughn! Oh... OH... OH... MMMMM... Your dick... feels... sooo... fucking good! Please keep fucking... MEEEEE!" Erica said as she lapsed into another series of strong orgasms. Vaughn was steadily and powerfully pistoning in 7-8 of the biggest, thickest inches of dick she had ever encountered... and he had a few more inches to pack into her! He began quickly and forcefully sloshing his dick back and forth into her, forcing half-inch by half-inch into her on each thrust. Erica was cumming so hard on his dick, her eyeliner was running down and out of the corner of her eyes onto her cheeks.

"Bitch, this pussy won't stop cumming on my dick! You're a little nasty bitch, aren't you? You act all prim and proper in the office but underneath all that bullshit is true-blue freak! You got some good pussy, girl! Come on, take this dick... take all of my dick!" Vaughn said as he began thrusting deeper into her audibly wet pussy. Erica felt like she was being lifted to heaven as Vaughn's dick and manly voice transported her mind somewhere peaceful and safe.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.