Fellatio and White Women - Cover

Fellatio and White Women

Copyright© 2002 by Liclovely

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Two co-workers share suffer similar personal circumstances and meet one night, coincidentally.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

The following Monday morning, Janet's husband, Steve had come home from his inpatient detox stay for heroin. He immediately tore into her about not coming to visit him over the weekend and refusing to sign him out early. Janet, having had the shit fucked out of her for the majority of the weekend by her big-dicked Black co-worker, listened to his childish diatribe then calmly told him that their marriage wasn't working out the way she had envisioned and that she thought they might want to spend some time apart! Vaughn's dick had seemingly opened up more than her pussy!

Steve's mouth fell open as Janet then got up off the couch, brushed past him, and went into the rear of the apartment to the bedroom to finish getting dressed for work. She was looking forward to seeing Vaughn, today. After finishing work on Saturday, she had went home and gotten herself some sleep. She woke up at 11 p.m. that night feeling extremely horny. Steve had apparently left sometime during the evening. She had risked embarrassing herself and called Vaughn. He was awake and invited her over. She had let him fuck her damn near all night! She could not get enough of his big, Black dick stretching and pounding her accommodating pussy!

Janet finished dressing and exited the bedroom. Steve was sitting in the living room. His eyes flashed toward her hoping to see that her disposition had changed. It hadn't.

"Steve, look, our marriage seems to be hitting the skids because you've decided that instead of being a responsible husband you'd rather lay your ass around the house while I work myself into a frenzy. I will not tolerate that shit in my husband! If you want to throw your life away and our marriage by continuing to shoot heroin, I have to leave! I'm going to work and by the time I get back, you had better made up your mind about what you want to do with yourself! If you want to sit on your ass all day and get high, please don't be here when I return!" Janet said evenly yet forcefully. Over the weekend, she had come to the conclusion that she was no longer interested in taking care of a grown man. That's not why she had gotten married! She realized that there were better experiences out in the world... and better dick!

Steve was speechless as she turned and walked out of their apartment, slamming the door behind her. He swore she had called him a 'little dicked motherfucker' just before closing the door.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.