Fellatio and White Women - Cover

Fellatio and White Women

Copyright© 2002 by Liclovely

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two co-workers share suffer similar personal circumstances and meet one night, coincidentally.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

"Come here," Vaughn said softly yet firmly.

Janet released his dick, finally, and began to crawl up his body till her titties were pressed into his chest and her mouth was inches from his. Vaughn reached out and took hold of the sides of her face and brought his mouth to hers and began to kiss her. As she opened her mouth, he noticed that the inside of her mouth was completely white with his cum. Their kissed lasted for a few minutes.

The entire time they kissed, Janet had been grinding her dripping wet pussy across the underside of his dick coating it with her plentiful juices. Vaughn reached down and took hold of her asscheeks into his large hands and began to spread her cheeks. She continued to moan and grind her pussy against him.

"Tell me what you want, Janet," Vaughn said as they continued to lightly kiss each other.

"I want... I want your big dick inside of me forcing me to take it! I want you to fuck me like I've wanted you to fuck me since we met! I want you to fill me with your cum and then I want you to stick your dick in my mouth so that I can clean you," Janet said as she looked at him dead in the eye.

"You don't want your pussy licked?" asked Vaughn. That had been one of Deidre's requirements EACH and EVERY time she 'unhappily' gave him head.

"Feel that?" Janet said as she raised her hips slightly and caressed the shaft of his rock hard dick with her the lips of her sex. "My pussy is ready for you. I'm literally drooling on your dick, right now. I have to have you inside me, now!"

"I like a woman that knows what she wants!" Vaughn said as he rolled her over and got between her thighs. He began thrusting his dick along the furrow created by her pussy lips. Her pussy was incredibly wet. Her juices were warm and copious. Janet's inner cuntlips clenched tightly as Vaughn unhurriedly rubbed the head of his dick up and down her orgasmic juice-coated outer flaps. His dick grazed her protruding clitoris and almost caused her to cum again as her thighs began quaking uncontrollably.

"Ewww... mmmmmm..." Janet moaned as Vaughn bent forward and captured one of her prominent nipples with his lips and began to run his tongue around it.

"I've wanted to give you a piece of this pussy for a long time, Vaughn," said Janet as she felt him positioning the large head of his dick at her opening.

"Prepare yourself, then, because I'm not going to be satisfied with just a 'piece' of this pussy, I'm taking ALL of it!" Vaughn replied as he slowly thrust the head of his dick between the lips of her drooling cunt. Janet shuddered slightly in response to his comment. The large tip of his dick came into contact with the small puddle of her trapped juices that lie just behind her outer flaps. Her juices cascaded on and around the tip of his dick and dribbled down the inside of her thighs.

"OOOOHHHH... BABY! You're so big, so hard, OHHHHH! Mmmm... yesssss... , " Janet crooned as the tip of his dick caused her outer flaps to flower in and out as he began to slowly thrust into her. The head of his dick seemed to be hollering, 'MAKE A HOLE!', within her tight, dense pussy. He sweetly yet forcibly began to stretch the shape of her pussy to mold and hold him. Her post-orgasmic wetness made his entry into her body a lot more bearable for the both of them. She had never experienced this unique feeling! She had always imagined a really BIG dick feeling good, but not this overpoweringly good! Usually, she was an assertive partner in bed, but as she lie there and felt the dick that was slowly delving deeper and deeper into her treasure and felt the accompanying feelings throughout her body, she realized that she had no choice in the matter, anymore. She was going to get royally and mercilessly FUCKED and the only thing she had to do was lie there and experience!

Vaughn's dick felt like it was knifing through tight warm butter. He was leaning onto her bountiful breasts thrusting approximately 4-5 inches inside of her when he suddenly felt her already tight pussy clench his dick, smotheringly. He felt and heard her moaning and clenching her strongly orgasming pussy around his halfway embedded dick.

"AHHHHHH... OOOOHHHH... I'M CUMMING!" Janet moaned loudly into the darkness of the bedroom. Her pussy 'squished and squashed' its happiness around the thick circumference of Vaughn's dick. She was being taken to a place, where apparently only a BIG dick could take you. Her thighs continued to tremble, uncontrollably, as her orgasm subsided. She was slightly embarrassed to cum so soon on his dick because it usually took Janet a good while to cum while having intercourse, but Vaughn's dick was rooting her out deeper and wider than anyone before him. Vaughn's dick was stretching her tiny pussy out of shape and she loved the feel of it as he slowly yet steadily filled her with half of his thick dick. Her pussy had become supersensitive around the large dick that was starting to fill it.

Janet reached down towards her sickeningly splayed pussy lips and rubbed her clit. Her fingers came into contact with Vaughn's slowly thrusting dick. She could feel her juices on her fingers, coating them thickly. She was soooo turned on! She noticed that her nipples continued to remain extremely hard.

"I love the way your dick is making me feel, Vaughn! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ooooohhh, fuck me! Your dick feels like its it in my stomach and it's not even in all the way!" Janet screamed.

Vaughn raised himself on his arms as he looked down at the flushed face of his co-worker. She was deep in the throes of a magnificent orgasm. It turned him on to see the effect his dick was having on her. He loved watching a woman cum on his dick. He glanced down at this dick to see her pink inner pussy lips being stretched outwardly then collapsing inwardly. Half of his dick was smothered in white cream. This would not be her last orgasm, whatsoever! He was going to make sure of that!

Vaughn sat back on his haunches with his dick still embedded in Janet. She continued to undulate under him as he gathered her legs in his hands and pulled them to his shoulders. Janet moaned deeply as the position of his dick shifted inside of her. Vaughn bent forward, driving her thighs back into her body as he drove he drove six inches of thick his 10-inch cock into her.

"Oohhhh... Aahhhhhh... Mmmmmm... Yesssssss!" Janet moaned while tossing her head back and forth on the pillow. Vaughn was above her, driving his dick through her tight, sodden tunnel at an easygoing pace. He was letting her get used to the size of his dick.

Vaughn lowered Janet's legs to his waist as he descended upon her. He reached under her and grabbed both of her asscheeks, roughly. She placed her thighs around his waist. She was not used to a man doing what he wanted with her. She usually controlled the ebb and flow of her lovemaking. With Vaughn, she realized she held no such control. He was going to fuck her the way he wanted to and she was not going to have a say in the matter! She was starting to realize that she liked being controlled... dominated by a man in bed. It gave her the freedom to lie back and enjoy being stuffed to the gills with the biggest dick she had ever encountered in her life without tiring herself out. She closed her eyes as Vaughn put in work.

Janet's pussy lips were stretched to the ripping point around Vaughn's dick as he sank 7 inches into her. Janet was grunting and moaning on every in-stroke of his powerful dick. As he reached the 8-inch mark, she orgasmed once again, very strongly.

"OOOOOhhhhhhh... Here it cummmmms... OH VAUGHN... OH MY GOD!" shrieked Janet as she felt her body being pulled to his advancing dick. He had spread her cheeks, which served to widen her pussy hole, therefore bringing her clit into direct contact with his wet, slimy dick. Her pussy exploded in a liquid discharge that leaked on and over his thrusting dick, then downward over the crack of her ass. He fucked her through her orgasm as she scratched and clawed at his back.

"OH... OH... OHHHHHHH... MMMMMM... SHIT!" Janet continued to scream as her pussy continued to squeeze and contract around his dick. She looked down towards her stomach. It seemed to be rising and falling! With each thrust of his dick, her belly swelled. She placed the flat of her hand on her stomach because she could not believe what she was seeing!

"GOTTDAMN, you got some tight pussy, Janet! WHEW, this shit is good! You like my dick, baby? You like what I'm doing to your tiny pussy, huh?!" Vaughn said as he continued advancing his dick to the 9-inch mark. Her pussy had become so wet and creamy, he was finding less and less resistance. He knew that he was in her uterus. Her walls seemed to be expanding for him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.