Fellatio and White Women - Cover

Fellatio and White Women

Copyright© 2002 by Liclovely

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two co-workers share suffer similar personal circumstances and meet one night, coincidentally.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

To tell this story, it must be told from the beginning...

Vaughn worked as a therapist at a residential adolescent treatment facility that specialized in drug and alcohol treatment. Vaughn stood 6'2", 220 lbs. of strapping, dark-chocolate muscle. 28 years old. He was often told that he resembled a darker Kobe Bryant. Vaughn was involved in a relationship with his girlfriend of one and a half years, Deidre. Deidre was a very attractive brown skinned woman of 27. Very shapely, very pretty. He had let her move in to his place after dating her for six months. As of late, they had been having their problems and as a result, Vaughn had been spending consecutive nights on the living room couch. When they had met, Deidre seemed the type of woman he had been waiting to hook up with. But as time progressed, he was starting to see her for who she truly was.

Vaughn was one of the better therapists at the facility. His professionalism and manner were well regarded by all the staff. There were women who had expressed statements of attraction toward Vaughn to their co-workers, but his professional behavior and seriousness nullified many 'attempts'. He was all business. Plus, most of the women assumed that his relationship with his girlfriend was strong as steel.

The hierarchy of the facility consisted of a director, a clinical supervisor, therapists and technicians (techs). There were five therapists and approximately 12-15 techs. The staff was predominantly white. Vaughn and three of the male technicians were Black. All of the female techs were white. Most of them were unappealing to Vaughn's taste, especially the older ones. There were three younger techs that he found attractive, though he was very hesitant to make this known.

The first one's name was Janet. She was 25 years old. She was a petite, short brunette with steel-grey eyes that were hard to ignore. Intelligent and creative. She was very pretty in a next-door neighbor kind of way. Her breasts were what seemed to be large B cups. They were very noticeable on her small frame. She was 5'5". She weighed between 120-130 pounds. Another feature of hers that was hard to ignore was her shapely hips and ass. If she was walking away from you and you didn't know her, you would have thought she was a video ho. She had ass like that! Janet found Vaughn attractive yet she was determined to keep that fact to herself. Vaughn did not exude any attraction toward her, which made him all the more appealing to Janet. Though he was Black, and she knew that everyone she knew would disapprove of an interracial coupling, she still found him unique, intelligent, compassionate and personable. She often mentally compared her husband's shortcomings to Vaughn's seemingly endless wealth of good looks and potential...

The second one's name was Erica. She was 24 years old. Blonde hair. Attention-grabbing blue eyes. She was also petite with a flawless pair of B-cups that always seemed to sport hardened nipples under whatever she wore. She was 5'6". She weighed about 130 pounds. She would often rub up against Vaughn or touch him when they talked. Vaughn had noticed her sexy work outfits many times on her nicely stacked frame. She had been attracted to him for months. She had never been with a Black man but if she had to choose one, it would have been Vaughn. He was nonthreatening towards her and all her co-workers, plus he was sexy as all hell. Growing up, many of her friends had sat and discussed the myth of big, Black dick. Erica had often found herself watching the front of Vaughn's slacks to discern the size of his bulge. She sensed that he was equipped with larger than average equipment. She was stuck between wondering if she should approach him (she knew he was involved, but didn't give a fuck) or leave it as an interracial fantasy.

The third one was an Italian girl named Melinda, who sported long, jet-black hair and a body to die for. In a word, she could be described as bootylicious! She was about 5'6". She weighed between 125-135 pounds. She sported healthy C-cups. Her body was what swimsuits were made for! Full-breasted, thin waisted, and an ass that could be simply described as perfection! She was 22. She had had opportunities to date Black men but all the brothas that stepped to her were the stereotypical hip-hop, baggy jeans types with no type of intelligent conversation. They, of course, always complimented her on the size and shape of her tits and ass. She still lived at home with her parents and there was NO WAY her parents would tolerate her dating a thug... and a Black one at that! She had caught Vaughn catching quick, unobstructed views of her ass. She really didn't hold it against him because 'everyman' wanted to look at her ass. It was like a Kodak moment whenever she was around. She thought that Vaughn must have been in a pretty committed relationship not to at least kick some flow her way. She had wanted to express her attraction to him on numerous occasions yet whenever the opportunity arose, her tongue froze! She was having a hard time accepting the fact that she was attracted to an attractive, intelligent Black man and could not get up the nerve to say anything to him.

Vaughn's office was located next to the technician's lounge. The lounge consisted of a couch, a few chairs, television, microwave, coffee and vending machines. The technician's often took smoke breaks in this lounge. There was a heating vent that connected Vaughn's office and the lounge area. While working at his desk, Vaughn often overheard conversations taking place. Most of the conversations were boring and he would often get up from his desk and close the vent. On this particular day, Vaughn had been working in his office tying up some documents when he heard Janet, Erica and Melinda enter the break room. The vent was open. The three women were giggling about something, when he heard...

"He didn't last two minutes!" Melinda said.

"You mean all it took was two minutes?!" asked Erica.

"If it was that long! He talked all of that trash about how he was going to give it to me good and how many times he could cum. Shit, after he blew his load, he couldn't get it back up! I was soooo fucking disappointed! I wasted an entire week talking to that jerk!" said Melinda.

"Well, how did he taste?" asked Janet.

"To be truthful, there wasn't a lot of it to taste. For a guy who lifts weights and has a nice body, his dick wasn't that big. Plus, he didn't really seem to have any self-control, which turns me off to no end! He tasted kind of bland, to answer your question, Janet," answered Melinda.

"Wow, I would have never guessed that he was small where it counted. Well, besides that, do you think you'll spending any more time with him, Melinda?" asked Janet.

"Actually, I had thought about it, but he also has a macho attitude and he's kind of thick-headed. Not much in the conversation department unless its about sports or some inane topic. So, no, I will not continue to put myself through another night with him, unless he's treating!" giggled Melinda.

"That kind of perspective is going to get you into a situation, Melinda. Don't take a man's money or hospitality unless you're willing to give him something in return. That airhead thinking is going to get you beaten or worse! Take it from me, it's not worth it. Just cut him loose, all together," Janet said.

"Listen to what she's saying, Melinda. I don't want to see you get yourself into a spot with that guy, okay?" Erica piped in.

"Alright! Alright! I hear you two! You both sound like old maids' or something! I'm just trying to have a little fun, that's all. I will heed your advice. Promise me! Can we change the subject?!" Melinda asked, losing her patience.

"Yes, we can. Erica. Erica? Do you have anything you would like to add to this discussion?" Janet said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.