Taja Mohata - Cover

Taja Mohata

Copyright© 2002 by Franco

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is my story of how I obtained an incredibly powerful penis, great wealth, a loving and beautiful wife, tons of friends who respect and adore me, and of course several hundred drop dead gorgeous women willing to have sex with me on my terms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Transformation  

Chicago summers are uncomfortable, so we stayed inside or around the pool most of the time. Though the intensity of our regime following the Taja Mohata didn't allow us much spare time for trips away from the house, I was able to start to follow through on my promise to spend some time alone with each of my concubines. One night I took Carrie to a downtown hotel. It was fun, we went out to dinner, took in a show, and spent the night and morning making love.

A few weeks later, I drove with Yasmine to a resort in Wisconsin. Lana was upset I hadn't chosen her, as she was third to join my harem. I chose Yasmine because I wanted her, and that's what I told Lana. She was in a bad mood, complaining, uncooperative for days until I called her into the harem room.

After discussing her recent behavior, "I'm your master," I said standing before my throne. "I'll be with whom I want when I want, and you will accept that and obey."

The beautiful blonde dropped to her knees before me. Suddenly, trembling in fear and shame, she lowered her head to the floor. Her voice so low I could barely hear when she said, "Please forgive me Master. I... I promise I'll never do it again, Master. I... I'm so sorry." Then she was sobbing, her tears falling on the carpet.

I said nothing, just gestured for her to leave. But a few days later, to show her she was forgiven, and after I was sure her attitude had improved, I invited Lana to share my bed along with Miko O'Neil, Heather's ex-roommate and my newest concubine.

When Miko helped Heather move her things into our home, and later when she visited, of course she couldn't help but be intrigued when Heather told her how wonderful sex was with me, especially when she saw how happy Heather was, how happy all my concubines were. Miko had thought she would have Heather as her roommate until the end of summer, when Heather was planning on going back to Florida State after taking a year off, and now, Miko had to find a new roommate sooner than she had planned.

When my girls heard about her problem, they - especially Sarah and Carrie - prevailed on me to consider Miko for my harem. I talked with her and found that in addition to being cute and physically attractive, she had a joyful, bubbly personality I found even more attractive. So now, I had seven concubines.

I was naked, lying half on my side, a pillow under my hips, with Lana tonguing my anus while Miko sucked and stroked my huge cock. Lana was trying hard to force as much of her tongue into me as she could and at the same time caressing with her soft fingers my balls and perineum.

We had been going at it for a while, when Lana moved her head to say, "Oh Master, ya know, I just love licking your ass like this," before again pressing her lips and tongue again to my humid anus.

"That's because you like it when I do it to you," I laughed, shifting a little under the caresses of my two concubines. Lana's answer was a muffled "Ummph," as she readjusted to my position.

Miko pulled her mouth off my cock for a second to catch her breath saying, "And I love your wonderful Thor, Master, especially when you fill my mouth with your wonderful sperm."

"Yeah, well I'm gonna come soon, so get to work, both of you," I laughed, grabbing Miko's head, forcing her to take more of my huge organ, at the same time pressing my ass back against Lana's mouth, feeling her efforts redoubling. And Miko was working harder now too, sucking, licking, both her little hands stroking my massive shaft.

I felt Lana move away so she could slide her finger into my asshole. Now her mouth was on me again, as she licked around her finger while stroking my prostate. " Uh... Uhh... UHH... YES," I groaned as I started coming in Miko's sweet mouth, seeing her eyes roll up as she orgasmed with me, while working to swallow the waves of thick semen pouring down her throat. And behind me, Lana was moaning into my ass, her body shuddering, as she too experienced one of those magical orgasms granted by the god when I orgasmed in the presence of my women.

Soon, we were all cuddling together on my big bed, a beautiful girl on either side of me. "Ya know, Master, you were right," Lana said.

"Well, I'm glad to hear I was right," I laughed. "But about what?"

"Ya know, you were right about I like to have you eat my ass."

"So is that a hint?" I laughed again.

Lana raised up a little to look at me with those big, brown blue eyes. "Well, you haven't done it for a while." Lowering her eyes, "If you're not still mad, will you do it to me?"

I smiled. "You've learned your lesson, so I guess you deserve it. Now, on your hands and knees and let me at your beautiful ass."

As Lana took up her position, kneeling on the bed, Miko wound her arms around my neck. "What about me?" she asked, her voice in my ear, low, breathy.

"You want me to eat your ass too?"

"No," she laughed. "I want you to fuck me."

"Wait, you'll get your turn. Lana first, she has a need that hasn't been filled for a while."

I moved behind Lana as she knelt on the bed, her head down, her shapely ass raised, available to me, to my mouth, to my fingers, to my cock, available for anything I wished. With my hands, I spread her open to stare for a moment at her tiny, puckered anus, her smooth vaginal lips. Suddenly, "What... what happened? What happened to your tattoo?" I cried, noticing that the small, rosebud tattoo I had first seen when she became my concubine was no longer there.

Turning her head, "It's gone."

"Whatta you mean it's gone? Did you have it removed?"

"No it's just gone." Then, "Master, please, I want it... lick my ass, please... " she begged wriggling her bottom at me.

I moved my hands from her, and sat back. "I need to know how your tattoo disappeared. Now tell me."

Lana turned to face me, a frustrated look on her face. "It just went away, disappeared about a week ago. That's all, it's part of our perfection, ya know, your concubines' perfection. That's what Sarah said."

"What do you know about this?" I asked Miko.

While Miko shook her head, Lana answered for her. "She can't know about it Master, she's too new. Ya know, the one who knows about it is Sarah. She can explain it to you, Master."

"Okay, get Sarah, bring her here. I wanna know about this now."

"I'll get her," Miko said, jumping from the bed, running naked out the door. That reminded me I needed to get an intercom system installed, something we had discussed, so I could call any of my concubines when I wanted.

Sarah came in, her hair tousled, her eyes blurry from sleep. She was wearing a white chemise reaching to just above her knees. Even though I had Lana in my arms, her large breasts soft against my chest while I caressed her bottom, my heart skipped a beat at Sarah's appearance.

"Umm what is it, Master?" Sarah asked sitting on the side of the bed. "Miko said you have a question about our perfection?"

"Yeah, I don't understand how Lana's tattoo disappeared, and she said you could explain it."

"So you haven't noticed we've been changing?" When I shook my head, "Men. You may be a demigod, but you're still a man," she laughed.

"Almost... almost a demigod, and I don't think you mind so much I'm a man."

"I'm happy your a man, Master," Miko said, her arms around my neck, kissing my cheek."

"Me too," Lana laughed. "Especially this part," stroking my cock.

"Master, I'm happy you're a man too... our man," Sarah laughed. "But it's just that men don't notice things. Like you haven't noticed how my bust has grown by a cup size, so now I'm thirty-six double-D, while my waist is slimmer. And you didn't notice how Carrie changed either, her bosom's firmer now, and her legs more shapely, or how her skin is looking younger."

"So you're changing, all of you? How's that possible?" I asked.

"Master, how did you change? It's the power of the god. Do you remember when we read that by following the Taja and being with the prince, his wives and concubines became perfect mates, perfect consorts for him, and we expected the same kind of changes for us, your concubines?" Sarah paused as I nodded.

"Well, we thought that just meant we would become better persons, more moral, and better at serving you, just better companions for you. And that's how it happened for us. We're all passionately in love with you, and desire to serve you and give you pleasure. Plus, we want to help you be what we know you're destined to become, a perfect man and a perfect ruler." She paused to glance at Lana for a moment. "And... and we all want to obey you and get along with each other, most of the time."

"Yeah, I know," I said, remembering how submissive the girls became once they acknowledged me as their master and I made them my concubines. "So what about the physical changes? What about your tits getting bigger? Show me."

"All right," Sarah said. "You've seen them plenty of times." She stood and with a quick movement, let her chemise slide down to pool at her feet, revealing her beautiful body in all its naked glory. "See," she said, cupping her big breasts, holding them in her palms, displaying them to me. "These are bigger because, I think you, or Thor, unconsciously wanted them bigger and the power of the god made it happen."

Thor sure liked her tits. I was hard again.

"And my ass too," Sarah continued, turning to display her backside. "It's the same size, but now it's higher, rounder, better shaped, just what you like. And my waist is narrower, so my tits and ass project out more."

"Come here," I ordered, seeing a mischievous smile appear on Sarah's face as she turned toward me and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Do you approve?" she asked softly, then breathed in quickly as I began caressing her big tits.

"Yeah, I approve," I said, fondling Sarah's breasts, Lana and Miko both stroking my cock now. "So you're saying all of you, all my concubines, are changing physically and psychologically to be perfect companions for me?"

Sarah gasped softly as I squeezed her breasts, before continuing, her words interspersed with breathy sighs. "Probably more psychological than physical, at least to start. It looks like the physical changes might take more time. After being with you long enough, your other concubines will be changing too. So far, only my body and Carrie's have changed, and Lana's tattoo disappeared." She sighed again, then pressing my hands tight to her breasts, "Ohh Master, please... " she gasped. "Please take me... please fuck me."

"Yeah, I'll take you," I said, my voice low, hoarse, my interest in learning how her body was being changed overridden by my need to have her now. I moved to lie on my back, my legs splayed out, Thor a pillar of hard flesh rising from my center.

Sarah crouched over my hips, nearly standing, then, with a moan and a sigh, lowered herself, taking my massive cock deep into her dripping pussy. I gestured for Lana to crouch over my face, and soon my lips and tongue were tasting the pungent flavor of her asshole. I extended my arm, so Miko could ride my hand, my thump teasing her clit while I stroked two fingers inside her tight anus.

That was one of the sexiest nights I've spent. I've had a lot of times like that, but that night still sticks in my memory. Maybe it was because it was the first time I learned how truly powerful the god, and in a way, how powerful I was.


A couple of weeks later, I got a call from Amy at the University of Chicago saying she wanted to see me about something and asking if we could meet at her office on campus. The same week, I got a call from Sergeant Metzger asking if we could meet. I decided to combine both meetings, taking my Porsche downtown first.

Metzger was waiting for me in a coffee shop a few blocks from police headquarters. "I hope you don't mind meeting like this, Mr. Erickson," he said, stirring his coffee. "I didn't want to take the chance on discussing this over the phone."

I told him that I understood, and he continued. "We heard from Inter-Pol about what happened in Paris with the agent, the suspected agent, of the person who acquired that Hindu book."

"The Taja Mohata," I coached.

"Yeah that's it, the Taja whatever. When the French officers went to question him, they found he left just hours before, with his girlfriend. His office was on fire, the French firefighters were there before the police, but all records that could lead us to the principal were destroyed." Metzger looked at my face. "That's the second fire, like the one we had here."

"Yeah," I said. "Seems to be their MO."

'Could be," he continued. "Anyway, the French cops think he, the agent and his girl got on a plane for Moscow. And that's as much as we know. Inter-Pol is trying to get the Russian police to help track him down, but they aren't getting much cooperation."

I looked at my half empty cup of coffee, stood up, and as he stood too, shook Metzger's hand. "Thanks for the information," I said looking into his eyes. "You'll notify me when you hear more?"

"Yes sir, Mr. Erickson," still shaking my hand. "Uhh, you won't let anyone know what we're doing, passing on confidential information like this."

I assured him I wouldn't and left. Then I was on my way to the U. of Chicago. It wasn't too hot with the top down on the Porsche, and this time of day, early afternoon, the traffic wasn't bad either.

Amy's office door was open. I knocked on the door frame and walked in. She stood up and stared in surprise. "Tom, you've really changed," she said, still staring.

"Yeah, new exercise routine and improved diet," I laughed. "It's made a big difference."

A big smile appearing on her face, "But you look taller. Anyway, I'm so glad you could come," gesturing me to a chair.

"Is this where your students sit," I laughed.

She gave me a bright smile. "I'm a research assistant, so I don't have any students. Just those I help when they can't find something that's, well... hard to find."

We both laughed. "How's your research coming along?" she asked.

I looked at Amy, seeing a quizzical look on her face. "Pretty well, at least I haven't needed to bother you recently."

"I didn't mind helping, Tom."

Suddenly, she opened her desk drawer pulled out a square, white envelope. When she reached across the desk to place it in front of me, I could see Mr. Thomas Erickson and Guests written on the front. Opening it, I discovered it was a wedding invitation. "Mr. and Mrs. Khopek... invite... their daughter Amelia to Dr. David Wurtz, Ph.D... "

"Congratulations, Amy," I said. "Is your fiancé, David Wurtz, one of your professors?"

Amy smiled fondly. "No, just a grad student, like me. He just finished his dissertation. It's on inscriptions on ancient temples on the island of Java, in Indonesia. He has a grant to continue his research. In September, after we're married, we'll be going there together so he can continue his work and I can use the inscriptions for my dissertation."

"You must be very happy," I said, sliding the invitation back into the envelope.

She looked into my eyes. "Tom, I really want you to come the wedding, not just send a gift or something. I don't care about gifts."

I cleared my throat to start to say something when she continued. "Did you see what it says?" she asked, still staring at me. "Tom Erickson and guests. Tom, I know what you're trying to do. And if I didn't know, your appearance, how your body, has changed is proof enough. You're doing what those Brahmin holy men wrote about thousands of years ago, you're trying to become a perfect man, an ideal ruler, with a harem to serve you and help make you a demigod."

I stared into Amy's eyes, willing her to answer me truthfully. "Does anyone else know? Dave, your fiancé?"

"No, but I think someone might have suspicions."

Still staring at her, "Who?" I asked.

"Victoria, Victoria Krishnapur. She's from India, a grad student, just finished her degree at Cambridge. She asked if I knew of anyone who was researching the kinds of subjects you asked about. I told her I didn't know anyone who was working on that, it's just too obscure.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.