Taja Mohata
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2002 by Franco

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is my story of how I obtained an incredibly powerful penis, great wealth, a loving and beautiful wife, tons of friends who respect and adore me, and of course several hundred drop dead gorgeous women willing to have sex with me on my terms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Transformation  

Two weeks had passed since Sarah and I spent that night together at our condo. I was in the sitting room alone, waiting to be called out to the patio, to the party that was being held in my honor, to introduce me to more beautiful models, candidates to become my concubines.

Yasmine hurried in, her green eyes flashing with excitement, "Tomas, Sarah said there are two men who came and she doesn't know how to get rid of them."

"Ask her to bring them here."

She smiled. "Yes, Master, I think that's what she was hoping you would say." As she turned and walked out to the pool area, I watched the wiggle of her cute little bikini-covered butt, just visible below the bottom of her matching cover-up.

Soon, Sarah came in with the two men, one young, muscular, good looking, the other older, his long, oily hair slicked down. I stood up, enjoying the impression my height and muscular physique made. "You were told no men were allowed. What do you think you're doing here?" I said, the power of the god in my voice.

"I'm here with my girlfriend, Tania Watkins," the younger man said, looking into my face, then casting his eyes down as I returned his gaze.

"And you?" I asked, staring at the older man.

"I'm... I'm Ron Ronson,. I'm Gloria Arden's agent. I... I just thought it would be alright to be here with her."

"The invitation said this party was for women only, and when you came you were told no men would be admitted. There were some other men who showed up, but when it was explained they wouldn't be allowed to attend, they left."

"That's right," Sarah said. "Except these two. They wouldn't listen and pushed past Mark."

I stared hard at them, seeing them drop their eyes, moving back, seeming to shrink, shrivel before the power of the god. Straightening his back, Ron looked into my face, "You're here, so why can't... "

"This is MY home, this is MY party, they are MY guests," I said, my voice low, steady, but I felt in me the wrath of the god, the desire to wreak my will on these two who defied me. It was in my eyes, the power, the will to destroy, I felt it, they saw it.

They fell to their knees, their heads on the floor as they trembled before me. "You," I said to the younger man. "Get your girlfriend, leave and never come back."

Without a word he stood, his face a grimace of fear. He looked around for a moment like a trapped animal before recognizing the door he had come in, and then he was gone. I looked at the agent, "You'll see if your client wishes to leave with you. If she does, you will both leave immediately and never return. If she wishes to stay, you will leave, alone, and never return. Now go."

"Yes... yes, sir," he croaked, hurrying out the door.

I sat down, trying to calm myself, fighting the god. He gave me much, but he demanded much, and I was afraid that some day I might lose myself to him. Sarah came to me, on her knees by my chair, she touched my arm. "Tom, Master, you're so powerful," she said, shivering as she lay her head against my chest.

I touched her soft, almost white hair, the human contact drawing me away from the god, for now. "Do you want a drink, beer... brandy?" she asked.

"Some fruit juice, I better keep my wits," I laughed.

She brought me a glass of lemonade from the kitchen, and was still kneeling by my chair when Carrie came in. "Well, they're gone - Tania and her boyfriend and Ron Ronson, by himself."

"Do you need me?" Sarah asked Carrie.

"Maybe, in a while when we'll be startin. More than thirty girls showed up. Everyone's interested in seein what kind of man you are after hearin about you livin with us all. So you'll have a good selection to pick your new concubines from, Master."

"You might find you want more than two," Sarah said, smiling at me.

"I don't know about that," I said. "And how do you know they'll want to, any of them?"

Sarah smiled at me. "Master, with the power you have now, the power of your wonderful Thor, you can have as many women as you want, no one can resist you."

"Well, let's just start with two," I said smiling, then closing my eyes for a second.

Carrie came over to me, her auburn hair softly grazing my cheek as she kissed my cheek. "I better get back. We'll let you know when we're ready. You just relax, Master darlin."

Sarah looked up at me. "It's been hard for you, Tom, hasn't it?"

I stroked her fine hair, looking into her bright blue eyes. "Yeah, but it's hard for you girls too, I understand that. That's why I'm agreeing to more concubines."

She stood, came around the back of my chair and began gently stroking my forehead. "You just relax Master darling," she whispered in my ear. "The last two weeks have been hard for all of us."

They were hard. The exercises we were performing were stressful for my concubines and for me. Of course, there was pleasure and fun, that couldn't be denied when I lived with four beautiful women. And as arduous as the regime was, I could sense the power of the god growing in me.

Now, we were following the regime of the Taja Mohata twenty-four hours a day, except for the time needed for eating and sleeping. When I awoke, two of my concubines, wearing sexy lingerie, would usher me into my bathroom where as I urinated they would serve me in the manner Carrie had first performed that duty so long ago. When I moved my bowels, they would kneel beside me by the commode, and when I was done, I would crouch so one or both would wipe my bottom.

They bathed me, their gentle hands running over my now muscular body, paying special attention to Thor, gently washing my huge phallus, touching, caressing, often kissing and licking, so I was in a semi-erect state when my bath was over. I was rubbed dry with big, fluffy towels, then helped into my silken robe, with soft slippers placed on my feet.

In the dining room, my other concubines waited as I took my seat. One by one, each beautiful female knelt submissively before me, expressing her thanks for the honor of being allowed to serve me and for the pleasure I had given her.

They served me a large breakfast - eggs, meat, toast, anything I wanted, I needed to consume a lot of calories to fuel my physical transformation. My breakfast finished, my concubines led me to the harem room, removed my robe and slippers, then all four of them would apply to my body that magical ointment made from my semen.

For six hours, they worshiped Thor and me with words and song, and actions. And all the time they were touching, kissing me, their beautiful bodies available for me to fondle, kiss, caress, maintaining me in the highest state of sexual arousal short of ejaculating. When the six hours had passed, Sarah, my first concubine, said, "Master, your concubines are ready to serve you with their bodies."

Now I was free to fuck them, to use them any way I wished, and finally to come. But not to come just once, but to come over and over using as many of their luscious bodies as I could.

The first time we practiced this more arduous regime, Carrie looked up at me with her green eyes as she took me in her wide-open mouth, her smooth lips sliding over my shaft, the broad head of my cock in her throat. I was so aroused it only took a few strokes of Carrie's lips on my shaft, her tongue swirling over me before I began jetting my thick cum down her throat while Carrie and my other concubines moaned in ecstasy.

Quickly recovering from her orgasm, "Master remember, control!" Sarah cried. Carefully she pulled my cock from Carrie's mouth as I strained to control myself, pausing in my orgasm, yet with my testicles still full of semen demanding to be ejaculated. Holding my cock, Sarah signaled to Yasmine, who climbed on me, her beautiful legs spread, as she slowly lowered herself, taking my huge organ into her tiny vagina.

I lasted longer this time, enjoying Yasmine's slim body as she speared my huge organ into herself, relishing the sensation as my broad cock parted her silky vaginal tissues, the wide head rubbing, caressing her cervix. She was completing her third orgasm, whimpering softly, her face in the crook of my neck, her tongue tickling when grasping her slim hips, I cried out, "Ohh, Yasmine, I'm coming NOW!" I was pulling her butt down, simultaneously thrusting up, piercing her cervix, as I began spewing my viscous cum inside her quivering pussy, my thick semen shooting into her womb as she moaned through another earth-shaking orgasm.

Again, Sarah helped, disengaging Yasmine from me, the thick fluid running down my cock as she climbed off. Now it was Lana's turn, and she was ready, kneeling before me, her bottom raised, wriggling her butt at me. "Master use my ass... please... I beg you, come in my ass."

Sarah, gently holding my cock in the fingers of both her hands, drew me to Lana. As Sarah rubbed my fat cockhead to Lana's puckered anal hole, Carrie knelt on my other side. "Master you're so powerful, your cock is so powerful, you can come in all your concubines, one after the other."

I saw Lana turning her head, her hair a golden waterfall flowing down, over her neck as I slowly pushed into her anus. "Master, you CAN do it," Carrie said, her voice low.

"Ohh yes, Master," Lana moaned. "Take my ass, fill me with your cum." As she pushed back, seeking to impale herself on me. Sarah's soft fingers were rubbing, stroking along the length of my shaft, and that's when I lost it. With my cockhead barely inside the first ring of Lana's tight anal sphincter I began coming, and coming and I couldn't stop. Sarah. with both hands on my cock was stroking, squeezing, milking the thick fluid out of me while Carrie, her hand reaching between my legs from behind, was rubbing my balls, caressing the base of my cock.

I don't think any of it got into Lana's anus, but she was coming with me, just as all my concubines were experiencing their own magical orgasms in sync with mine. When it was over, "I can't do any more," I panted. "I'm drained for now."

We looked at Lana's buttocks, covered in thick, stringy semen. "Well, ya almost made it, Master," Carrie said, and we all laughed at that. The girls used their fingers and tongues to gather the viscous liquid from Lana's ass, licking, swallowing it with joy.

"You were wonderful, Tom, Master," Sarah said, softly kissing me with her semen covered lips.

We, all five of us, bathed together, then had a light meal and rested. When we awoke, the process started again, and that second time I was able to extend my orgasm to all four of my concubines.

That was two weeks ago, and since then my control had increased to the extent that I could probably keep fucking and coming for days, maybe even for weeks. Perhaps with more concubines we would find what my limits were, if there were any.

I must have dozed off, because Yasmine was kissing my forehead, touching my cheek and neck, whispering, "Tomas... Tomas... Master, we're ready to start."

"Okay, let's go," I said, standing, shaking the wrinkles out of my double-pleated slacks, chosen because they were able to accommodate Thor.

Yasmine led me to the patio door. "Tomas, you wait here. When it's time to introduce you, we'll come and get you." With an excited shiver, she kissed my cheek. "This will be so much fun, Master."

I waited, with the door open a crack so I could hear, and I pushed aside the curtain, just a hair, so I could see what was happening. There was an amazing number of beautiful girls gathered around the pool, talking with each other, snacking, drinking - all varieties, white, black, yellow, tall, short, ; slim, plump, all beautiful and sexy - all Playmates, or potential Playmates, or models. No one was in the pool, which I expected. They didn't want to risk endangering their hairstyles in the water or looking less than the physical perfection they were constantly striving for.

There was food and drink, Maria serving the food, Martin acting as bartender, with Yasmine and Lana helping. Light jazz was playing softly on the stereo system set up by the pool house, speakers at either end of the pool area.

The music stopped. Carrie, wearing a rust color bikini that went well with her auburn hair, took a microphone, and quieted the crowd. As soon as the noise level was low enough, she said, "We know there's been a lot of discussion among y'all about our livin arrangements here with Sarah and me and Lana and Yasmine all bein here together with Tom... uhh... Tom Erickson. So we just decided to have this little party so y'all can meet Tom and see why we, the four of us, decided to give ourselves to this wonderful man.

"Now, I think it's best if Sarah Larson, who I think a lot of you know and who was Tom's first... uhh... girlfriend, introduces Tom to y'all, to all our friends."

Sarah came over, and as I opened the curtain, she slid the door open. Her blue eyes sparkling, she took my hand and led me onto the patio. Suddenly it was quiet, the murmur of conversation dying away to be replaced by a soft collective sigh from the mouths of more than thirty beautiful women as all eyes focused on me. I knew I was looking good, taller and more muscular than I had ever been before, and my improved physique showed with the khaki slacks and dark blue polo shirt I was wearing.

But the reaction I was receiving was from more than that. It was their unconscious response to the power of the god in me, and to the god's, and my, feeling of arousal at being in the presence of so much feminine beauty. I was already a little aroused from what I had seen through the curtain, and now it was hard to keep Thor under control.

As Sarah led me across the patio to where Carrie was waiting, the effect of Thor's power was obvious, with each beautiful woman arching her back, touching her hair, staring boldly into my eyes, displaying herself to me.

Sarah, gave me a kiss on the cheek, as did Carrie, handing me the mic. I turned, seeing Yasmine and Lana standing in back, summoning them with a movement of my head. Quickly, they came to me, one in either side, they too kissing my cheeks, then moving back, Yasmine and Lana both giggling with excitement.

Turning back to face our audience, I spoke into the microphone. "Well... uhh... you see the way it is. I'm lucky these four ladies have honored me by choosing to become part of my life. Uhh... now I'll just move around, meeting you so you can see I'm not some sort of monster or Bluebeard."

As Sarah took my hand, leading me to the first group of women, I handed the mic to Carrie. "I just wanna let y'all know that for those askin how us four gals can share one man. Well y'all oughta know that Tom is more than enough man for all 'a us." There was some giggly laughter from the crowd at that. Then the jazz was playing again and Sarah was leading me from group to group, introducing me to the girls, letting me look them over.

The first girl who drew my attention was a beautiful young black in a rose-color bikini. She was standing next to a slim, white, middle-age woman, wearing a sleeveless, summer dress. "This is Charlene Simpson, and her mother, Maria Simpson, Tom," Sarah said introducing us.

"Call me Charley," the girl said in a charming British accent. Surprisingly, her mother had a fairly thick Italian accent. We talked for a while, and I learned that Charley, who was only eighteen, had come to the States from the UK about a month ago to begin her modeling career. Her father was a British citizen of Jamaican descent, her mother Italian.

I smiled my farewell to Charley as I started toward the next bunch of girls, she giving me a wide smile in response, arching her back, displaying her fantastic figure to me. "You like her?" Sarah whispered. At my nod, she said, "I'll see what information Carrie has."

After introducing me to the next group of models, Sarah stepped away for a moment to check with Carrie. Lana came up, placing her arm possessively around my waist. I guessed my concubines wanted me to feel comfortable while I was meeting all these girls.

There were a few other girls I was attracted to as we walked around the pool, but none as much as Charley Simpson. After I had met most of the girls with Lana, Carrie joined me, and Lana went back to help with the food leaving Carrie as my guide. Standing on her toes to whisper in my ear, Carrie said, "We've got some information on Charlene Simpson, on the computer. Since she's new, none of us really know her, but she seems nice."

We went into the den. On the pc, Carrie showed me nude photos of Charley Simpson, so young, so lovely, her large, youthful breasts were beautiful, her legs and derriere firm and shapely, her light chocolate complexion was perfect, blemish free. Her hair was long and wavy, I assumed straightened.

"These are early proofs, not retouched, so that's what she really looks like," Carrie said, looking at me, smiling at my obvious interest. "So, you want her?"

"I need to talk to her some more, and you need to let her know what she might be letting herself in for. And then there's her mother, and she's... Charley, she's not a virgin, is she?"

Carrie smiled. "I don't know, but ya know Master, I think she's probably not."

I smiled back at her. "Okay, let's go talk to Charley and her mom."

As we were going to where Charley and her mother were sitting at one of the tables, Heather Kraft approached me. She was one of those girls I had a while back, that my concubines wanted me to try as a possible new member of my harem. Of the three, she was the one I most seriously considered taking as a concubine. She wanted to become part of my harem, and I wanted her, but it didn't seem to me like it was the best thing for either of us. Heather touched my arm. "Tom, can I talk to you... alone?" she asked, her big brown eyes staring into my face.

I led her to a table off to the side where we could have a little privacy. Carrie brought me a beer. Then, when she asked Heather what she wanted and she said she'd have a beer too, Carrie said, "See Tom, another beer drinker, just like you and me."

Carrie went over to talk to Charley and her mother. Heather smiled at me, her brown eyes on my face. "Tom, you look good, even better than before."

I smiled at her, it was hard not to. "Yeah, thanks, you're looking pretty good too." And she was. Heather was very pretty. She looked like a super-sexy version of the all-American girl, tall, with shoulder length, golden blonde hair, a lovely, heart-shaped face, dimpled cheeks, a sparkling smile, and a killer figure, with large, round breasts, a slim waist and a beautiful, round derriere, one of the loveliest I had seen. She was twenty-one, a student at Florida State University in Tallahassee and was Miss January.

She touched my hand. "Tom, I... I know what you're doing today, you're looking for more girls for your... your harem." I looked at her without answering. She looked into my eyes, "I'm ready now to... to belong to you. Please... please choose me, Tom."

Holding her hand, "Heather, we've been over this already."

"I visited my parents, talked to them. They weren't happy about it, but they understand and are willing to accept it now... accept what I want to do with my life... to be with you."

"What did you tell them?"

"That I was in love with you, that you aren't a Christian. I think they think you're Jewish," she gave me a little smile at that. "And I told them there's no chance we'll ever be able to get married. So, if you want me... "

"You're sure they'll accept that, about the religion and no marriage? And how do you feel about it?"

Her soft fingers touching my hand. "I'm ready to do whatever it takes to be with you. And my parents, well, they're not monsters. I'm their only daughter, they love me and they always will, and they probably hope some day I'll settle down with a nice Christian man. They weren't too happy about me being in Playboy, but they got over it."

Sarah stopped to say a few words to Charley, then she and Carrie came over to our table. Carrie smiled at Heather, then whispered to me, "Tom, I think you'd better talk to Charley and her mom."

I looked at Heather. "Well, Heather and I were just talking about her being with me... us... uhh, becoming part of our household."

Heather gave me her biggest, brightest smile. "Thank you, Tom," she said softly, reaching across the table to take my hand. "I'll do anything I can to make you happy."

Sarah hugging Heather said, "Oh that's so wonderful." While Carrie said, "I always knew you'd be right for Tom, and for us."

"So, that's two new girls, assuming everything works out with Charley," I said.

"Tom, Master," Sarah said. "If there are more girls you might want, or are interested in, there's no reason you need to limit yourself to just two. It'd be better for us, more to help with your transformation, if you picked some more concubines."

I laughed, "Two are enough for now. We'll just have to wait and see what happens in the future."

We went inside with Charley and her mother. With me taking extra care as I walked across the patio because Thor was hard now, throbbing, and I could feel the precum oozing out of my urethra coating my cockhead, probably making a spot on my pants.

Charley got very excited when I told her I wanted her as my concubine, jumping into my arms, kissing me deeply while rubbing her beautiful body against me. I wanted to take her then, but I also wanted to make sure she understood what joining my harem would mean. And it turned out Mrs. Simpson was very much in favor of her daughter joining my household. I think she was influenced by our obvious wealth, and even more by the power of Thor. I bet if I wanted, I could have had both the mother and the daughter.

Out on the patio again, the party was winding down. The invitations had said the party was to end at five o'clock, and it was almost that now. "Can we let our guests know the party is over, that it's time to leave?" I said. "I want to be alone with my women, both my current concubines and my concubines to be."

"Oh Tom, we want to be alone with you, too," Heather said, taking my arm, pressing her soft bosom to me. On my other side, Charley was looking up at me adoringly while she held my arm against her.

"Are you sure you met everyone you wanna meet?" Carrie asked.

"You haven't met my roommate," Heather said. Letting go of my arm, "I'll get her, I need to talk to her anyway."

Mark switched off the music. There was a flurry of activity as our guests changed into more suitable clothing - usually just putting a cover-up over their bikinis - and saying their farewells, departed.

Charley said goodbye to her mother when the cab I had called arrived. Heather introduced me to her roommate, Miko O'Neil - half Irish, half Japanese, and very cute. They had come to the party in Miko's car. Heather explained to Miko she would be staying with me tonight and would be moving out of the apartment they shared tomorrow.

When most of the guests had left, Sarah and Carrie took the new girls inside to make sure they had no unacceptable tattoos or piercings. Then introduced them to the Taja Mohata, explaining about my transformation into a demigod before preparing them to be presented to me.

I was horny for the new girls, so after everyone was gone, I changed into some long bermuda shorts, long enough to contain my cock - jumped into the pool, and started swimming laps. Of course, I could have relieved the stress I was feeling with my current concubines, but it was the new ones I wanted.

When I finished my swim, I told Mark and Maria they didn't need to clean up the patio now, they could wait till tomorrow. "If it's okay sir, I'll just pick up anything that might blow into the pool now," Mark said. "Then Maria can get your dinner ready like Miz Ryan said, and we'll finish up the rest tomorrow." I gave my permission, then went inside to my room.

Lana and Yasmine were kneeling on the floor, naked, awaiting me. Lana raised her head, her golden eyes shining, her large breasts swaying with her movement. "Master, we are to bathe you to prepare you to accept your new concubines."

In fact, after my swim I probably didn't need a bath, but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy my two beautiful concubines washing and caressing me. My bath over, they covered me with ointment, paying special attention to my penis and testicles. I couldn't help becoming aroused, especially after the long period of arousal I experienced seeing all those beautiful women during the party. As they were rubbing their oily hands over my cock, I reached out to cradle in my hands Lana's large, teardrop-shaped breasts, the fat nipples already erect. She smiled as I played with her tits, surprisingly, they looked even larger and firmer now than when I first met her.

When they had finished anointing me, Yasmine came into my arms kissing me deeply. "Tomas, Master, can we have some of your love now, some of your Thor?"

Lana, stroking my shaft with the soft fingers of both her hands, echoed, "Master, ya know, we really need you. We're so horny... please, Master."

"I need to save myself for the new girls," I said. "But maybe I can help you some." I kissed Yasmine again, noticing Lana was stroking my cock even faster, more forcefully. I positioned Yasmine to my side, then started sucking, nibbling on one dark nipple, pinching and pulling the other with my fingertips. Soon Yasmine was gasping, moaning in orgasm, collapsing across my chest.

"Thank you Tomas," Yasmine whispered, lifting her head to kiss the underside of my jaw.

I shifted Yasmine a little, then reaching down, drew Lana to me. She lay on my chest, her large breasts soft against me, as she kissed my chest and neck. I ran my hand down her body, to her round buttocks.

"Uhhm," she sighed softly, spreading her legs, raising her butt, as I caressed her. Sighing "Uhhm," again as I slid my finger between her fleshy buttcheeks, between her thighs, pressing it to her moist labia, rubbing it over the swollen flesh. When I judged it was enough, I pulled my finger, glistening with her juices, from her.

Pressing my fingertip to her tight anal sphincter, slowing pushing in, "This is what you like, isn't it?" I whispered, bending to kiss her temple.

"Ya know, I do, Master," she answered. Soon she was gasping softly as I began stroking, pistoning my finger inside her tight anal passage. "Ohh... ohh... yes... YES, Master," she cried, experiencing a deep anal orgasm from my finger rubbing inside her asshole.

They hugged and kissed me, thanking me for their orgasms. Then, "Ya know we better get you goin, Master," Lana said, pulling me to my feet.

They helped me slip into my silk robe, then they both knelt before me to slip soft slippers onto my feet. Yasmine kissing my lips lightly said, "Master, now you go to the dining room so you can have your dinner." Then with a small smile, "You'll need all your strength tonight." Lana too, gave me a brief kiss and a smile as I opened the door to the hall.

In the dining room, I found Sarah and Carrie kneeling on the floor, awaiting my arrival. They were dressed in their harem costumes, brief, filmy tops, slit skirts slung low on their hips, high-heel sandals stretching, shaping their legs.

They served me the dinner already set on the table. Soon Lana and Yasmine, also wearing harem costumes, entered and knelt at my side with Sarah and Carrie. I ate quickly, my usual large appetite taking second place to my desire to enjoy my new concubines. Finally my meal finished, Sarah stood, the others rising after her. "Master, it is time to present to you the ladies who desire to serve you with their love and their bodies as your concubines."

As my four beautiful concubines awaited a move from me, I rose from my chair, looking at each one. Sarah, my first concubine, tall, slim, with those large breasts I enjoyed so much; her fine, light-blonde hair framing her beautiful, high-cheekboned face, her blue eyes bright, shining as she looked at me.

My eyes moved to Carrie, more beautiful than Sarah, if that was possible, and a little shorter, and with a more voluptuous figure. Her lovely auburn hair falling in soft waves to her delicate shoulders, her green eyes sparkling as she boldly met my gaze, hinting at secrets still to be imparted.

Lana, golden Lana, young, fun-loving was next. Her golden hair framing her lovely face, her brown-gold eyes flashing with amusement as she saw me gaze for a second at her large, beautifully-shaped breasts, barely contained inside her black harem top.

Last was exotic Yasmine, her slim figure made even more appealing by her white harem skirt and top, the color contrasting with her perfect olive complexion. Her beautiful fine-boned face was surrounded by cascading waves of long, jet-black hair. As I looked at her, she smiled at me, her green, almond-shaped eyes showing a hint of amusement.

"You have been with me through so much... through so many changes," I said, my eyes moving over their beautiful faces as they stared back at me. "I want you... all of you to know that even though more concubines will be joining my harem, even though my affections will be shared among more of you, that I will always love you and that I appreciate the sacrifices all of you have made for me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.