Taja Mohata
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2002 by Franco

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is my story of how I obtained an incredibly powerful penis, great wealth, a loving and beautiful wife, tons of friends who respect and adore me, and of course several hundred drop dead gorgeous women willing to have sex with me on my terms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Transformation  

I awoke on the big bed, alone except for Sarah shaking my shoulder. "Tom, Master, wake up, please. They'll be here in less than an hour."

"Huh... who?" opening my eyes, turning to see she was already dressed, wearing a white silk blouse and tan slacks.

"The police... the detectives, from Chicago. They called, they said they'd be here about ten-thirty."

Carrie, dressed in a green and gold blouse and black slacks, came in with a big mug of coffee for me. I sipped at the hot liquid, giving each of them a quick kiss as I sat on the bed, "How are you two doing?" I asked.

"Master, darlin, we're doin good... real good," Carrie said with a quick smile.

"I'm fine... uhh, a little sore, but fine," Sarah said kissing my cheek.

"It... I was a little rough last night," I said, looking from Sarah to Carrie

"You were wonderful, Master, darlin," Carrie said smiling. "Besides, it was what we needed. Just remember the kinda discipline we need whenever we get outta line."

"You know, I think you enjoy it," I said looking at Carrie, her only response a slight smile.

"Master, come on hurry please, you need to take your shower," Sarah said, pulling me off the bed. Still sipping at the coffee, I allowed them to push me into the shower.

They brought me more coffee while I shaved and brushed my teeth, then they picked out my clothes - my new clothes - for me. Maria had a big breakfast ready in the kitchen. As I was eating, Carrie offered me some ibuprofen; I declined when I realized my body aches had disappeared. It was then Yasmine and Lana wandered in. They were both dressed in tee-shirts and shorts, and must have just finished their baths from the clean way they smelled.

Yasmine kissed my right cheek, whispering, "Good morning, Tomas, darling."

Kissing my left cheek, Lana said, "Mornin Master."

When I asked them how they were feeling, "My bottom hurts a little, and my pussy, too," Yasmine said. "But don't worry, it'll go away soon, and then I'll be ready for you some more."

"I'm fine, Master," Lana said, giving my cheek another kiss. "Ya know, last night was the hottest, the most... the most intense night of my life. And if I've gotta put up with a little... uh... discomfort for that, well it's worth it."

I saw Maria smiling at us as we talked so openly about our sex life in front of her. I didn't know it then, but later I learned that now when I was having sex with my concubines some of Thor's power was seeping over to Maria and Martin's bedroom, and it gave them the best sex they had in years.

Martin called on the speaker letting us know the detectives were at the front gate and on their way up to the house. "You two, wait in the pool house," I told Lana and Yasmine.

"Tomas, you're not ashamed of us, are you?" Yasmine asked with a smile.

"You know I'm not, but I don't want to have to explain to the police how I happen to be living with four beautiful women. You can do your exercises while we talk to the detectives." (When the solarium was turned into the harem room, we moved the exercise equipment to the pool house.)

"Come on Yazzy," Lana said. "Master wants to make sure we stay beautiful." With a parting smile to me, they walked out to the patio and entered the pool house.

Carrie and Sarah and I waited for the detectives in the front sitting room. Carrie opened the door ushering them in as soon as their unmarked car parked in the driveway. They introduced themselves: Sergeant Metzger, big, overweight, but looked strong, probably in his late forties; Sergeant Kuchawski, tall, thin, looked about in his mid-thirties.

I said, "I'm Tom Erickson, Miss Larson's fiancé, and this is Carrie Ryan, our friend, we're staying with her, here at her home, for a while."

Metzger said, "We need to talk to Miss Larson alone."

"Carrie you better leave." Then looking at the detectives, "But I'll be staying. In addition to being Sarah's fiancé, I'm also her attorney." As Carrie walked out, Sarah smiled at me, her eyes expressing relief that I would be with her.

"Okay, Miss Larson," Metzger said, "If you feel you need a lawyer, that's up to you. Now, you didn't show up for work on Monday, why was that?"

Sarah looked at me, her eyes questioning. "You better give her Miranda warning to Sarah, Miss Larson, before you begin your interrogation," I said, narrowing my eyes, looking at the two detectives.

Metzger looked like he might resist, but Kuchawski said, "Go ahead, Al, it's what we gotta do."

"I don't know why you need the warning, you've got your lawyer right here," Metzger said, before reciting the Miranda warning to Sarah. "Alright, Miss Larson," he said. "Now this isn't an interrogation like he said, it's just a few questions." Sarah nodded that she understood. "Okay," Metzger continued, "Why didn't you go to work Monday?"

"I was sick. I... I called, tried to call, but I couldn't get through."

Kuchawski looking at her, "What was wrong? What illness did you have?"

First staring into Kuchawski's face, then letting my eyes move to Metzger before again looking at Kuchawski, summoning the power of the god inside me I said, "Sunday, there was a party here, a kind of celebration, it lasted several days. We, all of us, over-indulged. So, that's why Sarah wasn't able to go to the office."

"What was the party for?" Kuchawski asked.

Smiling while keeping my eyes on him, "For me, it was a kind of celebration... a kind of birthday party for me. Sarah and I were together all Sunday, day and night, and there were others here too who can vouch for her presence. So you see, she couldn't have had anything to do with the fire."

Metzger standing too, staring at me, "So you were with Miss Larson and the others at your celebration since... ?"

"Since Saturday," I said, looking into his eyes. "And all of them will swear that Sarah didn't go anywhere until yesterday, when we all went shopping together."

Kuchawski looked from me to Sarah, "So Miss Larson, why did you say you had the flu when we came Wednesday?"

As she looked to me, I went to stand by her chair, placing my hand on her shoulder. "I... I just didn't feel well enough to talk to the police then," her voice hesitant. "So... so I just said the first thing that came into my mind, that I had the flu. Unusual for summer, I know, but it was really just because I wasn't well enough to talk."

Staring at the detectives, again I summoned the power of the god to impose my will on them, to have them realize Sarah had nothing to do with the fire, that her lie about having the flu was trivial and understandable.

"Yeah, I guess I can understand that," Kuchawski said, looking from Sarah to me.

Metzger looked at me, "So all these people who were at your... celebration can testify Miss Larson never left the premises?" At my nod, he continued. "Well, I guess that'll have to do for now. What do you know about that foreign book, the 'Taja Mohata, ' and who the client was your firm was publishing it for?"

Sarah looked to me for reassurance, then turned to Metzger, "I know about the book, of course. I helped prepare it for publication. But I know nothing about the client. All I know is who he was, his identity, was secret - top secret."

Metzger looking from Sarah to me, "All right, that matches the story we got from the others. Just be on notice we might want to talk to you - both of you - again, and those other witnesses too."

As the detectives turned to leave, "Just a minute," I said.

They both stopped, turning toward me.

"What do you know about the fire and about the client?" putting the power of the god in my voice.

"Well... uhh..." Kuchawski said, looking at me, then dropping his eyes.

"That's police business. You don't need that information," Metzger said, glaring at me.

Staring back at him, "I think we need to know what's happening. We're involved in this, at least Sarah, Miss Larson, is as a suspect, and I'm involved too, because of our relationship. And I'm going to be with her through all of this to help any way I can." I saw Sarah at my side looking at me, her eyes glowing.

Still staring, using the power the god had given me, "Now, tell us what you know."

Kuchawski lowering his gaze, scuffing his feet on the carpet like a little boy, didn't say anything, waiting for his partner to make the first move.

Metzger's eyes met mine, then lowered. "Well... uhh... we don't really know much. All we know is the client had an agent in Europe... in Paris. We tried to contact the agent, but couldn't locate him. We sent a request to Inter-Pol for them to track him down, but haven't heard anything yet." Raising his eyes to look at me again, "That's more than we shoulda told you, Mr. Erickson. Now we gotta go."

"And what about the fire? Was it arson?" I asked, my eyes moving between the two men.

It was Metzger who answered again. "The Fire Marshall is still analyzing the evidence, but already he's sure it was. Just a few more things to nail down and we won't have any problem convincing a jury."

"All right, thanks for the information," I said. Then, staring at both of them, exerting the power of the god again to force their obedience, "Make sure you let me know as soon as you get anything more on this case, including anything on the client or his agent."

Kuchawski had lowered his eyes before me, now looking up, "Yes, sir," he said.

Then as I shifted my gaze to Metzger, "We'll be sure to do that, Mr. Erickson," he said.

They stood there, both of them with their eyes on the floor, apparently waiting for me to give them permission to leave. "Thanks for being so helpful," I said. "You can go now. Just remember to make sure you keep me informed. Uhh... and your superiors don't need to know anything about that."

"Yes sir, Mr. Erickson. We'll be sure to do that," Kuchawski said. Followed by Sergeant Metzger saying, "Yes sir, we'll do as you say. And thanks for being so cooperative, Miss Larson, Mr. Erickson."

I showed the detectives out, then as I turned back to Sarah she came into my arms, trembling against my chest. "It's alright, don't worry," I said, kissing the top of her head.

"Oh Tom, you were wonderful," she said, tilting her head up standing on her toes to kiss me deeply, her lush body tight to mine arousing me in a way that Sarah was clearly aware of as she pressed her thigh against my hardening cock.

Returning to the sitting room, Carrie asked, "Well... how'd it go?"

"Great," Sarah said, rubbing her thigh even more against me. "I was lucky Tom was here for me."

"We're all lucky... lucky Tom's here for all of us," Carrie said, pressing herself to my side.

Sarah slid down my front, kneeling at my feet, her fingers quickly moving to open my belt, unbuttoning, unzipping my fly, then pulling my pants and briefs down. Thor popped out, fifteen inches of hard, pulsing, male godflesh aimed directly at Sarah's beautiful face. She moved closer extending her tongue, licking the bulbous head, then, opening her mouth wide, with a soft moan she took me into her mouth, her soft fingers stroking my shaft while her lips and tongue caressed the head.

With one hand on Sarah's head, guiding her movements, with my other hand, I pulled Carrie to me, kissing her, our tongues meeting, writhing together. "Do you want me to... ?" Carrie said, her eyes looking down at Sarah on her knees before me.

I understood that Sarah was doing this to thank me, and even though she was not as expert at fellatio as Carrie, I wanted to let her do it for me. "No, I want to play with your beautiful tits while Sarah makes love to me with her mouth," I said, opening Carrie's blouse. She helped with the bra and soon her large breasts were bared for my pleasure.

I fondled Carrie's tits, weighing the heavy breastflesh in my hands, squeezing, rubbing, pinching, pulling the long nipples, Carrie's face against my chest, moaning, gasping in delight, lifting her face from time to time to kiss my neck, while Sarah, gasping, moaning, worked her lips, her tongue, her soft fingers over my rigid cock. Because I had not had my usual release that morning, it didn't take long before I was ready to come.

"Oh... OH Sarah," I gasped, moving my hands to her head, my fingers tangling in her silky hair. I was fucking her face, holding her as I pumped my hips waiting for Thor's ecstasy. Then it was happening, the thick semen exploding out of me into Sarah's sweet sucking mouth, down her throat as she moaned in orgasm at my feet and Carrie, too, joined in our ecstasy, pressing tight to my chest, whimpering, trembling through her own magical orgasm.

All three of us made our way to the sofa, resting, one beautiful girl on either side of me. After a few moments, as I was pulling up my pants, Lana and Yasmine came in, both a little sweaty from their exercises.

"Oh, Tomas, we missed your lovemaking," Yasmine said, turning up her lips into a small moue.

"We want some of Thor's love too," Lana echoed.

As I finished pulling up my pants and sat back down on the sofa, Sarah cuddled to me, kissing my neck. "Thank you, Master," she said softly. "That was lovely." I pulled her closer, kissing the top of her head, while Carrie cuddled against my other side, and Lana and Yasmine knelt at my feet.

"And thanks for helping with the detectives," Sarah continued, "I... I don't think I could have handled them if you weren't here to help."

Turning my head to look into her face, "Don't worry, I'll always be here for you," I said, brushing her fine hair off her forehead. "I think we can find out who was responsible for the fire, even if the police don't"

"I'm so lucky to have you," she whispered, kissing me lightly on the lips.

All five of us stayed like that, quiet, calm for a while. I knew Thor's power had aroused Lana and Yasmine, but I was more concerned about my first concubine. I sensed Sarah was still upset at the destruction of her office and having the police consider her a possible suspect.

After several minutes, I whispered to Sarah, "I want us to go to the condo tonight, just you and me, so we can spend some time together."

Turning, her arms coming around my neck, "Oh, Tom, do you mean it. That would so wonderful, just like before," her blue eyes staring into mine.

When we first moved in with Carrie, I promised Sarah we would spend time alone together at our condo, but that never happened. And now, with me almost constantly surrounded by my four concubines, it was getting harder for me to have time alone with Sarah, or with any of my women. I wanted to fulfill that promise I made to Sarah all those months ago, especially as I knew how concerned she was about the fire and the police questioning her.

"What about... ?" Lana started to ask, before Carrie interrupted: "That'll be good for you, for both of you, to spend some time alone together." Then with a significant look at Lana and Yasmine, "We need to remember that you're our Master and whatever you say we gotta obey... willingly. And Sarah's your first concubine, and if you two wanna spend some time alone together, then we, your other concubines, have to accept it and just hope you two have a good, lovin time together."

"Thanks, Carrie," Sarah said across me. "That's wonderful of you," hugging my arm.

I looked at Carrie, then turned, staring into the faces of first Lana and then Yasmine. "You know I love all of you," I said. Ignoring their sounds of agreement, I continued, "I promise you, all of you, that I'll find time for each one of you to spend time alone with me, just like Sarah and I will be doing today."

"Master, we... we understand, and... and we think that's just great. Thank you, Master," Carrie said, smiling, her green eyes shining.

Yasmine hugging my leg said, "Tomas, Master, we know Sarah is the highest of your concubines, and that she needs and deserves more of your affection. So, thank you, Master, for agreeing to give us, your... your other concubines, some time alone with you to serve you too."

Lana looked up, her golden eyes on my face, "Master, ya know, we, all of us, all your concubines, all we want is to love and serve you and to do whatever we can to help you become the demigod we know you're gonna become. And thank you Master for lettin us know that each of us will be able to have some private time with you."

"Well, if you're gonna go, you better get goin," Carrie said, standing. Then everyone else stood too, and there was a minor rush of activity as we prepared for our night away. There wasn't much to pack, just one overnight bag, then we were standing in the driveway next to Sarah's BMW saying our farewells. I gave Carrie, Lana and Yasmine a deep, heartfelt kiss, climbed in the passenger seat, and then we were off.

Sarah was driving. We decided to take the BMW because she thought she might want to bring some of her things at the condo back to our new home. She was in a good mood, excited at the prospect of spending time alone with me. I think she saw it as a kind of honor and a validation of our relationship. All I cared was that Sarah's mood was improving and the worry she had been experiencing was disappearing.

When we got closer, she started pointing out familiar sights from before that now were bringing a tinge of nostalgia to our thoughts. "We'll need to get lunch," Sarah said. "Let's just get something at McDonalds, then we can do a quick run through the supermarket to pick up food for tonight and tomorrow."

"Sounds good," I said. "We won't have to go out at all tonight, just stay home and relax."

Turning to smile at me, "I know how you plan on relaxing, you and your Thor."

"If you don't want... "

"Oh, I want it, I want it very much," she said, her eyes bright as she turned to look at me.

As we got close to McDonalds, we saw at the gas station on the corner across the street a crowd of teenage girls holding a car wash to raise money for the high school cheerleading team. One of the girls waving at passing cars was the black girl I met at the beginning of my transformation.

As Sarah slowed for the cars turning into the gas station, the girl darted into the road shouting, "Tom, you didn't call me, like you promised."

"Sorry," I called out the window, waving as we drove by. She smiled at me, holding her hand to the side of her face with her little finger and thumb extended to sign a phone call. There were other teenage girls, cheerleaders, on the curb waving to me, smiling as we passed by, then circling, questioning the black girl while she stared after us, still smiling.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.