Taja Mohata - Cover

Taja Mohata

Copyright© 2002 by Franco

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is my story of how I obtained an incredibly powerful penis, great wealth, a loving and beautiful wife, tons of friends who respect and adore me, and of course several hundred drop dead gorgeous women willing to have sex with me on my terms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Transformation  

I sat on the sofa next to Yasmine. She touched my cheek, then leaned forward to gently kiss me on the lips. Her green eyes staring into mine, "It was wonderful with you this afternoon, Tomas," she said, touching my leg.

"Do you want a drink, Master?" Sarah asked from the bar. I told her I just wanted a Pepsi as I reached for Yasmine, unbuttoning the top of her two piece dress. She helped, then held open the jacket, making her perfect tits available to my hands. I rolled my palms over the fleshy mounds, pinching her nipples as Yasmine gasped her pleasure.

Sarah set the glass of Pepsi on the coffee table in front of me, then sat on my right, kissing my neck, stroking my leg while Yasmine, her arms around my neck, whimpered softly as I caressed her breasts, occasionally pinching her hard little nipples. Releasing Yasmine, I pulled Sarah to me, kissing her, feeling her soft bosom against my chest, her lips opening for me, my tongue penetrating her, dancing with hers. While we kissed, Yasmine's hand on my leg was rubbing, squeezing Thor, making him even harder.

Sarah and I parted, both breathing deeply, I leaned back, taking a sip of Pepsi. Yasmine pressed herself to me, still rubbing my hard cock through the fabric of my pants. Sarah, smiling reached behind her, opening the back of her dress, sliding it off her shoulders, baring her full, firm breasts. Cradling her tits in her hands, "I hope you still like these, Master," Sarah said, a small smile turning up the corners of her mouth.

"You know I do. I love them," reaching to fondle her full breasts, tweak the erect nipples. I was so horny I was considering taking Sarah and Yasmine now and doing Carrie and Lana later, though that might not be fair since Yasmine and Sarah were the ones I last had sex with. My girls, under the guidance of Sarah, my chief concubine, tried to distribute the amount of sex each girl had with me as equally as possible. Of course, they would accept a change to their plans if I wanted a different arrangement, but I knew they were trying to make sure each of my concubines had enough contact with me to head off feelings of jealousy.

Just as I was considering taking Sarah and Yasmine there, on the sofa, Carrie and Lana walked into the room. "Master, your concubines are prepared for your pleasure," Carrie said smiling, she and Lana standing before me, unmoving, their eyes shining.

They were dressed identically, in long diaphanous robes, sleeveless, opening in front, closed at the neck. Carrie's was a light beige color, Lana's white. Through the filmy fabric of the robes, I could see they were wearing harem costumes of the same color and material underneath. I had an idea what they had planned for me, but didn't want to spoil the surprise by saying anything.

Smiling at Carrie and Lana, "You both look beautiful dressed like that, but... but it's not exactly what I expected."

"It's part of what we've got planned for you," Carrie said, looking at me, her green eyes gleaming.

"Ya know, Master, this is for you, for your surprise," Lana said, a shy smile on her lips.

Carrie smiling, "Believe me, you're gonna like what's comin."

"We're gonna give you such a good time tonight," Lana chimed in.

"Let's go," opening my arms to hold a beautiful girl on either side of me.

"Good night, Tomas," Yasmine said.

I turned, kissing her briefly, then kissing Sarah. "Good night, Master darling," Sarah said smiling.

Looking at Yasmine and Sarah, I felt a little guilty about leaving them, but Carrie and Lana had clearly gone to a lot of effort to prepare themselves for what they had planned for me. Letting my gaze move from Yasmine to Sarah, "Don't worry, I'll make sure to spend time with you tomorrow," I said.

"We know you will," Sarah said, taking my hand, "I... we love you, Master."

Kissing her again, "I love you, you know that... tomorrow." Holding Yasmine's head in my hands, again kissing her, "I love you, Yasmine," I whispered.

"Tomas, Master, I love you... I love you so much," she said so softly I could barely hear.

Again gently kissing Yasmine's lips, I turned to leave. Carrie and Lana on either side, each with an arm around me, one of my hands on each slim waist, we walked into the hall.

Instead of my bedroom, they guided me to the harem room. As we entered, I heard soft, eastern-style music playing. In the center of the room, in front of my low chair (the girls called it my throne), a large area had been cleared of the cushions and low tables that were usually there.

As they released me, the two beautiful concubines coming into my arms. "So what's the surprise," I asked Carrie.

"Just wait till we get your clothes off," Carrie said, unbuttoning, then pulling my shirt off, throwing it to the floor. My hands moving around her waist, pulling her to me I kissed her deeply, a soft murmuring moan arising from her as our lips and tongues melded together.

Lana was kneeling at my feet, opening my pants, pulling down my shorts and pants together. "Oh," Lana cried as my cock popped up, standing straight out from my groin, hot, throbbing with the force of the blood pulsing through it. She couldn't resist touching, holding it in both her tiny hands, squeezing the hot shaft. "Oh," she cried again as more precum bubbled out of the slit urethra, then "Umm" moaning as she extended her tongue, licking, lapping up the thick discharge.

"That's good," I said, my hands on Lana's head, pulling her to me, forcing her lips, her mouth over the head of my cock. Carrie was pressing against me, kissing my neck, running her fingers over my naked chest, pressing herself against me.

Lana, pulling her lips from Thor said, "Master, sit on your throne please, so we can start your surprise."

I still had on my socks, with my pants and shorts bunched around my ankles. They helped me sit, then removed my remaining clothing. Carrie positioned me on the chair, my back against a couple of pillows, my feet extended (I suppose I should have crossed my legs to make it more authentic), Thor standing straight up, throbbing, the fat cockhead shiny with precum and Lana's saliva.

"Now what?" I asked as the two beautiful girls stood before me.

"Now you get your surprise," Carrie said, smiling.

"We're gonna dance for you... exotic dancing," Lana giggled. "We're gonna turn you on so much."

"Looks like he's already turned on," Carrie laughed.

"Yeah, I don't know how much longer I can wait. You better get started before I come all over the carpet," I laughed.

Their eyes on me, they began slowly swaying to the music. Then, Carrie apparently remembering something, moved gracefully to the sideboard, pouring a glass of wine for me, then in front of me, bowing as she handed me the glass. "Just relax and enjoy yourself, Master. Everything is for your pleasure."

Both were in front of me now, swaying to the soft music. I watched their bodies as they moved before me, looking into their faces, seeing Carrie and Lana both smiling, their eyes bright.

Taking on the role of an Eastern monarch, clapping my hands, "Come, dance for me my lovelies," I commanded.

"Yes, Master," they replied in unison, their smiles becoming wider, then they began moving more vigorously, turning, wriggling their hips. They circled around me, one on either side, briefly touching my head, my neck, allowing a wisp of soft fabric to brush against my rigid cock.

Both in front of me again, Carrie turned her back, her hands moving to the neck of her robe, undoing the clasp, wriggling her hips and shoulders, the robe fell to her feet. With Carrie still facing away from me, Lana turned away too, before wriggling out of her robe as Carrie had just done.

They were an incredibly erotic sight, dressed identically, in filmy harem costumes the same color as their robes. Their skirts were slung low on their hips, slit along the side. Through the nearly transparent fabric, I could see that underneath their skirts they were naked, each girl's pubis a shadow within the sheer material. Their full bosoms were covered by halter tops of the same material. On their feet were high heel sandals that stretched their calves and thrust out even more their already prominent buttocks. Their bodies were oiled so they gleamed in the lamplight, and each girl, I learned later, had her nipples, labia, and anus highlighted with rouge.

They turned, smiling at me, waiting a few seconds until the music reached the tempo they wanted. Then, as the music quickened, my concubines resumed their dance. Slowly, they swayed to the music. Their backs arching, their hips rotating, Lana and Carrie danced for me - danced for their master.

As the tempo increased, the dancers' movements grew faster, their hips rotating faster and faster, their arms extending, their bodies swaying. They were facing away from me, only glancing back occasionally to see my reaction to their swaying hips, their arching backs. Then, slowly, gracefully, Carrie on my right, Lana on the left, each extending a shapely leg through the slit of her skirt, they turned to me.

Their bodies moving with sinuous grace, they danced toward me, closer and closer. Almost upon me, each beautiful girl placed her hands behind her head, then bending forward, they were shaking their gauze-covered breasts in my face.

They were irresistible. I reached up, my hands seeking those fleshy globes. But before I could touch them, the dancers whirled away, leaving me even more aroused.

Still dancing, smiling at my frustration, Carrie and Lana together turned their backs to me. Swaying, rolling their hips to the exotic rhythm of the music, they looked back, gauging my reaction to their performance. Then their hands moved to the ties of their halter tops, undoing them, letting the tops slide down their arms onto the floor. Their backs now bare, my two beautiful concubines turned again, facing me, cupping their breasts in their palms, the rouged nipples erect, pointing directly at me.

Their hands on their bosoms, they danced to me, crouching, kneeling in front of me as I reached for their beautiful breasts. I grabbed them, one hand on each girl, squeezing the full breasts, pinching the swollen nipples, the girls gasping as I fondled them.

"Come here," pulling Carrie closer to me. "I want your tits."

Smiling, "Not yet, Master," Carrie said, slipping away from me, dancing with Lana to the center of the room. I could have forced them to give themselves to me, but I understood how much they must have practiced to please me with this dance, and I didn't want to spoil it. Though as horny as I was becoming, I didn't know how much longer I (and Thor) could wait.

Their movements slowing, swaying together before me, they waited for the beat. Then as the music quickened, the movements of my two beautiful concubines became faster and faster. First moving their arms, gracefully raising them over their heads, then down, touching, caressing the slim waists, then slowly moving her hands, each of my girls cupping her full breasts in her palms.

Suddenly, they dropped their hands, their fleshy breasts jiggling erotically as the two concubines stood before me, swaying to the music. Then, together, they were moving, their hips rotating, undulating, their breasts bobbing as they danced toward me. I reached for them - they danced away, leaving me with only the momentary touch of their filmy skirts, the fragrance of their perfume.

Once again pausing, they spun around, their backs to me. Their movements becoming quicker now, matching the erotic rhythm of the music, their hands writhing sinuously, their buttocks shaking, rolling with the tempo of the music.

With a clash of drums and symbols, the music paused before picking up at a slower pace, a soft melody played on an oboe, or some similar instrument. Now scarcely moving, their bodies swaying to the rhythm, in unison their hands went to their waists, untying the silken cords holding their skirts; with a quick wiggle of their hips, the skirts fell to their feet.

I was crazy with anticipation now, tremendously aroused, knowing that in moments I would be taking my pleasure with my two beautiful concubines. Thor, too, was anxious to have the two beauties. My cock was as hard as it had ever been, the skin stretched tight over its rigid length, the head slick with precum bubbling out of the slit urethra.

Carrie and Lana, still with their backs to me, turned their heads, both smiling. Deciding to excite me even more, together they bent forward at the waist. Placing their hands on their knees, they spread their legs, giving me a perfect view of their swollen, rouged labia, each girl's crinkled anus outlined in pink.

"Come here, Now!" I commanded, half rising out of my low seat.

As they turned together to face me, "Yes Master," Lana said, her voice low, trembling.

"As you wish, Master," Carrie said, her eyes glowing, her voice husky.

Together, they dropped to the floor, kneeling before me. I was hardly aware that the music was still playing, but as my concubines crawled to me, moving in time with the music, their breasts swaying, their hips undulating, I heard again the exotic strains of the melody.

When they arrived at my feet, my legs stretched out on the floor in front of me, I saw the two beautiful young women's eyes on Thor, staring at its rigid length, my cock so hard it was almost painful. Still staring at my cock, they began kissing, licking my feet, sucking my toes, Lana on my left, Carrie on my right. After laving my feet, slowly, they inched up my body, their fingertips touching my legs, kissing, licking me, rubbing their full bosoms against my feet, my legs as they moved up my body.

After slowly crawling up my legs, each of their movements an eternity of anticipation, they reached my thighs. Pausing, they kissed, licked the sensitive skin, their soft fingers caressing my hips, my butt, my abdomen, everywhere except where I wanted it most. Bending forward, reaching for Carrie, "Come on," I gasped. "I can't wait any more... come on, I want you now."

"Oh, yes, Master," Carrie said, sliding up my body to kneel beside me on my right.

"Now, I want your beautiful tits, raise up a little."

"Gladly, Master," Carrie whispered, rising on her knees so her bosom was level with my mouth. Cupping her fleshy breast in my hand, I pressed my lips to the hard nipple, sucking, nibbling, while squeezing, tweaking Carrie's other heavy breast with my left hand.

Moving my mouth from Carrie's breast, I looked at Lana, still half kneeling, half lying below my waist, her eyes fixed on my erect cock, her hands slowly stroking my lower body, her tongue, her lips occasionally brushing my sensitive skin. "You too," I said, touching Lana's head, seeing her look into my eyes, then move to kneel on my left. Now I had them, to take, to use for my pleasure, as they promised.

I reached for Lana, encircling her in my arms, pulling her close to me, pressing my mouth to hers, kissing her deeply, hearing soft whimpers of desire in the back of her throat as our lips and tongues melded together. Drawing away from Lana, I turned to Carrie, seeing her green eyes bright, staring at me. I looked down at her naked body, her large breasts that earlier I had been denied now available me. I cradled those fleshy globes in my hands, squeezing the heavy tits, rolling my palms over the hard nipples. Lana pressing against my shoulder, kissing my ear, my neck touching, caressing my throbbing cock.

"Come on," I said to Carrie. "You first... on me, like this."

"Gladly, Master darlin," she said climbing, kneeling over my waist, her swollen lower lips against my cock. Raising up, she reached down taking Thor in her hand, her other hand steadying herself on my shoulder. As she paused for a moment, I moved my head forward sucking one long, hard nipple into my mouth.

Carrie gasped, "Ohh... Master," her fingers stroking my hard organ, positioning the head just inside the swollen lips. "We're gonna give you the best time tonight."

Pulling away from the hard nipple, "Then come on, fuck me, Now!" grabbing her hips, thrusting into her.

"Unngh," Carrie groaned as my cockhead butted her cervix. Her arms around my neck, she rested her head on my shoulder, "So big... so good," grinding herself on me, rolling my cock inside her pussy.

At my side, Lana was pressing to me, rubbing her hard nipples on my bare shoulder. I turned to Lana as she rubbed against me, seeing her look into my face as I turned my head, her eyes filled with lust. "Don't worry, you'll be getting yours, too."

"I know, I can wait, Master. Ya know, it's just that... it's a little hard now." I pulled Lana to me, kissing her deeply, as we parted, fondling, squeezing her full, firm breast.

I looked down at where Carrie and I were joined, seeing about a quarter of Thor's length not yet inside her. Holding Carrie with both my hands, "Come on, fuck me... fuck me hard," I commanded.

Carrie raising her head, looking into my face, "Oh yes, my darlin Master." I bent to her, pressing my mouth to hers, her lips opening to me, her tongue moving urgently against mine as her hips moved on me grinding my cockhead against her cervix.

With a gasp, Carrie pulled away. "Now I'm really gonna fuck you Master," raising herself until just the head of my cock was inside her swollen labia. Suddenly, she thrust down, hard, forcing my full length inside her, Thor's thick shaft filling her pussy, the broad cockhead penetrating her cervix.

"Ohh... OHH... GOD," Carrie moaned as she felt my cock fully penetrating her. I moaned too, tightening my grip on her, bucking my hips up, seeking to force even more of my rigid length into her yielding body.

"More... fuck me more," Carrie gasped, moving up, sliding my cock inside her tight pussy, until just the head was inside her. I reached around, grasping her fleshy buttocks with my fingers. Then she was plunging down, moaning gasping as I thrust my full length into her, forcing my rigid cock into her silken vagina, again piercing her cervix, causing her to voice a long groaning moan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.