Taja Mohata - Cover

Taja Mohata

Copyright© 2002 by Franco

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is my story of how I obtained an incredibly powerful penis, great wealth, a loving and beautiful wife, tons of friends who respect and adore me, and of course several hundred drop dead gorgeous women willing to have sex with me on my terms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Transformation  

The next week and a half went pretty well. Because Sarah was at work during the day, Carrie and I spent a lot of time together, growing much closer. Sarah would always have a special place in my heart, but I came to really love Carrie too, and I knew she loved me.

In the morning, I would be sleeping when Sarah left for work, leaving me only a lingering memory of a goodbye kiss when I awoke. Every morning I would wake up with a raging hard on. It didn't matter how much we had fucked the night before, by morning Thor was restored to full power and demanding more sex, and Carrie was happy to oblige.

We would shower together, washing away the juices from the morning and the night before, then I would do my run while Maria and Carrie fixed breakfast. The rest of the day was spent practicing our yoga exercises together, including extended periods of meditation. After lunch we kept some free time in our schedule, sometimes going to the mall, once we played pool at a bar, and Carrie made sure to set aside some time for exercise, keeping her body fit.

Afternoons, Carrie would change into clothing designed to arouse me - a harem outfit, negligees, thong bikini, once a fishnet body suit completely covering and simultaneously drawing attention to her beautiful body. In my harem room, I would sit naked on the small throne while she worked on Thor, using her hands and fingers, her mouth, sometimes even her fleshy breasts, keeping me at the highest level of arousal as long as possible. The first few times my self control failing, I couldn't prevent myself from grabbing her, thrusting into the deepest recesses of her lush body, spewing tidal waves of semen into her.

Eventually, both Carrie and I gained more control over ourselves. Though it was hard for her too as she also was in a constant state of arousal during these exercises. After several days, we became adept enough that we could last until Sarah returned from work. She would bathe and change into a sexy outfit, we would eat our dinner, then extend our exercises into my concubines' worship of Thor and, and through Thor, me.

Saturday, I insisted we take the day off. The Taja said that the prince and his concubines took occasional days of rest, and I didn't think it was possible for us to keep to those intense sexual exercises without a break. I took Sarah and Carrie to a Cubs game, then out for steaks and beer, before returning home for leisurely love making with my two girls in the big round bed.

It was Friday, about a week and a half after we started volume 2, that Sarah called from work. "Tom, the other day I ran into a girl I think would be perfect as your next concubine, and I want to bring her home to meet you."

"What? I don't know if I want any more concubines."

"Tom, the first stage of your transformation will be here soon, and Carrie and I aren't sure we can handle it on our own."

"But... but we don't need to do anything about that now. And things are going all right the way they are, aren't they?"

"Tom, listen, things are okay for you. You're stronger than us because... because you are and because of Thor. But for us it's harder, especially for Carrie. She's with you all day, keeping you aroused, and she gets aroused too, very aroused. And she has to wait until later... until we perform the rites."

"But, I help her, all the time, with my hand, my fingers, and sometimes with my mouth."

"That helps, but it's not the same for a woman as with Thor inside her body, and the sensation we receive when you fill us with your divine seed, it's... it's just a pale imitation."

I was beginning to understand how intense an experience this relationship was for my concubines. "Well, I'm willing to consider it, but what makes you think she'd be willing?"

"Tom, don't you know the kind of effect you have on women? They can't resist you, they'll do anything to please you, and men too,"

At that I paused, not responding. She must have sensed I was surprised that she might think I was interested in a homosexual relationship.

"Tom, I didn't mean sex with men, but you... you never know, that might be something you'll want to try some time. But what I meant was to influence them, to rule men, as the kind of semi-divine ruler you're destined to become. Now please, just let me bring Lana over this afternoon. If you don't want her, there's no loss. We - Carrie and me, and your other concubines when you get them - we'll never try to force you to accept a girl you don't want.

"And I know you're really gonna like Lana. She's young, only twenty-one, and beautiful and sexy, and being with you, with us, would really be good for her."

Sarah explained that after becoming one of Playboy's most popular models last year, Lana married her boyfriend and they moved to New York where she tried to make it on Broadway as a dancer. She got a few jobs, but the marriage didn't work out, and they got divorced after less than six months. So now, Lana was back in Chicago, living with her parents, feeling pretty depressed, and unsure about what she wanted to do with her life.

"She's really sweet," Sarah said. "Let me bring her home - I already told her about you and me and Carrie all living together - and if you decide she isn't someone you want, we'll just have Martin take her home."

When I finally said yes and hung up, Carrie (who was in the room with me) smiled, saying, "Let me show you," leading me into the study. She got on the internet, then onto the Playboy site, pulling up Lana's photo spread from last year. "Whadda you think? She's really cute, isn't she?"

"Yeah, she's cute," I said, staring at the pictures of the naked model, feeling Thor wanting her, wanting her myself.

"So you want her?" Carrie asked glancing up at my face as I looked at the screen over her shoulder.

"I... I don't know. She's beautiful and sexy, for sure. But I don't know what she's like, her... her personality."

"Well, I know her, not well, but well enough. And she's real nice and just as cute as she looks. I think you're gonna want to have her in your harem when you get to know her."

Sarah and Lana arrived about 4:30. Carrie and I were on the terrace (we decided to take a break from the Taja), enjoying a beer, cuddling together on a big padded chaise. As Sarah and Lana came out, I stood up from the chaise, Carrie standing with me, then she was rushing to Lana to give her a hug. Sarah briefly kissed my lips, then turning said, "Tom this is our friend, Lana Sand."

Shaking Lana's hand, "Glad to meet you," I said, looking at her as she smiled back at me, Sarah and Carrie coming to stand next to me, each with an arm around my waist.

"Glad to meet you, Tom," Lana said, looking at my face with two very big, very brown eyes, then at Sarah and Carrie. "So... so you're all together... all three of you?"

"Yes, we're together, Sarah said, smiling at Lana, holding onto my arm.

"We sure are," Carrie said, smiling, holding my other arm.

"Sit down," I said. "Do you want a drink?"

"Just some fruit juice, if you've got it."

"I'll get it," Carrie said, quickly going to the terrace bar, bringing two iced glasses of lemonade, one for Lana and one for Sarah.

I was sitting on the chaise, Sarah on one side Carrie on the other, Lana sitting opposite. I saw her look over at us, then at the house, "Ya know, you have a beautiful place, here." she said, looking at all three of us; I don't think she knew who to address the comment to.

I replied first, saying "Thanks."

"We like it," Carrie said, smiling at Lana.

"We're comfortable here," Sarah said. "The three of us," squeezing my hand.

Lana looked from Sarah to Carrie to me, "It's something I've heard of, but it just seems kind of, ya know, unusual... all of you living together like this."

"We're happy," Sarah said, finishing her lemonade. "Now I've gotta shower and change." Looking at Carrie and me, "Why don't you show Lana through the house?"

With Carrie leading the way, we went inside, As we walked through the house, I was able to get a good look at Lana. And she was a doll, only a little more than five feet tall (the top of her head coming up to the middle of my chest), and according to what I read on the Playboy site, weighing just 98 pounds, with a fantastic 34 D, 21, 34 figure. Lana's face was heart-shaped, framed by wavy, dark gold hair. Wearing a red tee-shirt with white shorts and high-heel sandals, her shapely dancer's legs and firm dancer's butt were fully displayed.

Lana was impressed with the house, though a little surprised at the erotic decor of some of the rooms. Sarah joined us, having showered and changed into a tee-shirt and shorts and sandals. Back out on the terrace, enjoying the late spring weather while Maria made dinner, "Tell us about New York," Carrie prompted.

"Well, ya know what it's like, trying to break into show business. I mean it was hard, but I was doing okay. I got a job dancing in a show, but it closed early. Then I was doing some modeling to help with the expenses and going to auditions, and it... it was all just so hard, ya know."

"What about your husband?" Sarah asked.

"Well, he just finished his MBA, so he was looking for work too. And, well, ya know, when you're under stress like that, like we both were, it just makes it harder to get along. Rick was working in a restaurant while he tried to find something better, so we were both constantly looking for work, and we didn't have much money, and where we were living wasn't very nice, so... so..."

I looked at Lana, smiling reassuringly, she smiled back, looking into my eyes for a second before dropping her gaze, "Rick was the only man I ever loved, the only man I was ever with. We were together since I was seventeen, but we just couldn't work it out. It was too much to try at one time, ya know, being just married, moving to New York, trying to find work.

"Eventually I got in another show, and I was good too, but it was too late. I was spending so much time at rehearsals and practicing, we just couldn't communicate any more, ya know, the connection wasn't there. I don't blame him, or... or myself. It was just too much. We just couldn't work it out. We talked, agreed we couldn't make it - the marriage - make it work. The divorce was easy, easier than I thought it would be. So, all I could do was come back home, and now I guess I need to decide where I go from here."

I smiled at her again, she smiled back, her eyes bright with tears. Sarah and Carrie were both sitting close to me, one on either side, each holding my hand. Squeezing my hand, Carrie got up, going to Lana, hugging her, quickly followed by Sarah. I went over to the bar, pouring out a shot of brandy into a glass. "Here, this'll help," I said handing the glass to Lana.

Holding the glass in her hand, "I... I don't drink," looking up at me with those big, dark gold eyes, almost the same color as her hair.

"Drink it down, all at once," I ordered, staring into her eyes.

Tentatively, Lana held the glass to her lips, tipped her head, swallowed down the brandy, coughing a little, then laughing. Her face was a little flushed from the alcohol, but she seemed to have calmed down. Handing the now empty glass back to me, "Thanks, Tom," she laughed. "You're right, I do feel better."

Dinner was ready, the table set on the terrace by Martin and Maria. We enjoyed ourselves eating, talking together. I was reminded of the meal we had on the patio of our condo the night Carrie became my concubine. Sarah and Carrie must have been remembering that day too, from the significant looks they gave me.

"What about the show you were in?" Carrie asked. "The last one you told us about."

"I had to leave the show, when... when we got the divorce." Lana looked at me. I smiled back.

"You said you were doing so good," Sarah said. "That was your chance, and you missed it."

"Well, ya know, I think if it's meant to happen, it'll happen," Lana said. "I haven't started looking for work yet, but I've been practicing and keeping myself in shape. I'm good, I know that, and if it's meant to happen, everyone else will know it too."

Knowing I wanted Lana, knowing Thor wanted her, I looked directly into her golden eyes then let my eyes wander over her body before returning to her face. "You look good, in great shape. I'll bet you're a great dancer. I know I'd like to see you dance."

Straightening, arching her back, Lana returned my gaze, "Well, maybe some time I'll let you," smiling.

Walking to the bar, "If I'm lucky." Pouring a brandy for myself and Carrie, "Do you want one?" I asked Sarah. Hearing her say yes, "And you, Lana?"

"No thanks, one was enough."

When I returned to the table with the three brandies, "Lana's staying here tonight, if it's okay with you," Sarah said, looking at me meaningfully. "She brought her things. They're in the first spare bedroom."

"Sure, it's fine with me. It'll give us a chance to get to know each other better," smiling at Lana.

"Thanks, I know it'll be fun. And ya know, I need a break from being with my mom and dad for a while. Besides, I want to find out what that big room with all the pillows is for."

Knowing she was referring to the harem room, "It's a kind of rec room," I said, smiling.

Carrie laughing, "It's for fun - fun and games."

"It's just a room where all of us can relax together," Sarah said.

"Ya know, I think I can guess the kind of games you play in there," Lana laughed.

Sarah standing, pointing to the sky, "Look at the sunset," drawing our attention to the orange glow in the high cirrus clouds flowing out from the west. Carrie and Lana quickly stood too, looking up. I stood, coming up behind them, putting my arm around Carrie's waist, feeling her lean against me. "Whadda you think?" she whispered.

Smiling, I nodded my head. Sarah, looking back, seeing this exchange, stared into my eyes, then smiled before turning to Lana, pointing out to her a wispy cloud glowing like a hot ember.

Sarah and Lana, oohing and aahing at the colors in the sky, were standing a little in front of where Carrie and I were, each of us with an arm around the other's waist. Turning, smiling at Carrie and me together, Sarah moved to join us, winding her arm around the other side of my waist, her head on my shoulder.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Sarah said, softly.

"Yes, beautiful," I said, looking at Lana in front of us, my eyes moving over her arched back, her tiny waist, the high, round butt.

Lana half turned, looking at Carrie and Sarah, then at me, her eyes catching mine for a second. Turning away, Lana looked up at the sky again, arching her back, raising up on her toes, thrusting out her ass even more than it already was. She was displaying herself to me. Seeing her like that, I felt Thor jump inside my jeans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.